What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is awesome, are there any other games like this.
Well, there are the previous games by the same author, but aside them being in japanese, I heard they are even more difficult to get scenes/navigate than this one. If we are getting struck in this one with a guide, imagine those other ones...

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
Well, there are the previous games by the same author, but aside them being in japanese, I heard they are even more difficult to get scenes/navigate than this one. If we are getting struck in this one with a guide, imagine those other ones...

Personally I think the author put in way to much stuff to do to complete the scenes. Its like in the future of the game yougot to make a pee in a certain spot then at daytime revisit that spot. And to make her pee in the first place you have to go through all these sequences to unlock that.. Only wish the game could let you know what needs unlocked and is a waste of time to unlock. I still have not completed it.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
lulz, the dog taking her underwear away? no... she is supposed just not to know not wearing them.

klomnoa

Reputation score
how can i do the event of saleman? i do all the list of requiremente but i donde understan o i cant do the part of ・ your bra was seen in (Yabuuchi) the park's field next to the bonfire how i can do that?

LSCP

Reputation score
something that i want to say, i want to kill that ''nice'' guy, man....... come on, let me corrupt her already XP.

Evoshin

Reputation score
Hello !
I can't go further than LVL7 sex, I have tried everything ! but nothing up this state, the last is back alley at night

Evoshin

Reputation score
Thanks ! Wrong direction to the event 😅
And now I Don’t know what to do 🤣
The salesman Don’t come to my house, Every event fine, sex Max, feel Max and fields see my bra, Every body in kitamachi, I Forget somerhing ? Never seen Kenta’s father, I don’t know where is he.

klomnoa

Reputation score
The salesman Don’t come to my house, Every event fine, sex Max, feel Max and fields see my bra, Every body in kitamachi, I Forget somerhing ? Never seen Kenta’s father, I don’t know where is he.
to see kenta's father you must talk to his son in the dead end near his house after events you must pick te baseball in the bars next go with the ball where you have the mini cactus rear of you house and he will appear there "looking" for the ball

Evoshin

Reputation score
Never see him next the cactus !
just the cactus and a guy who looking for something in my garden ^^'

klomnoa

Reputation score
Never see him next the cactus !
just the cactus and a guy who looking for something in my garden ^^'
well that guy is kenta's father

now i stuck again plz help me i do the towel options now i cant do the part of janitor masturbing without the panties is always the same reaccion and i cant advance on story

you do this? ・ your bra was seen in (Yabuuchi) the park's field next to the bonfire

Evoshin

Reputation score
yes, when the guy unzip the top ? and she go out of the field
Next he asks her to take of her bra but she refuses

now i stuck again plz help me i do the towel options now i cant do the part of janitor masturbing without the panties is always the same reaccion and i cant advance on story
When I will be here I'll try to help you :ROFLMAO:

well that guy is kenta's father
ahh ok :)
but never see him again :cautious:

Seimitsu.PNG
oh fuck !

I passed 1000 times in this garden and it is the first time that he repops in this fucking garden T_T

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So many people who don't know what the edit button is. Or multi-quotes for that matter.

Evoshin

Reputation score
So many people who don't know what the edit button is. Or multi-quotes for that matter.
Not at all, could you explain me please ?

"your bra was seen in the small alley behind your house when collecting Kenta's ball"
How can I do that please ?

klomnoa

Reputation score
"your bra was seen in the small alley behind your house when collecting Kenta's ball"
How can I do that please ?
its in the night you must see kentas let de ball here and come later in the night pass the 23 hs when you get the ball try to not shake the fance

yep
View attachment 33203
oh fuck !

I passed 1000 times in this garden and it is the first time that he repops in this fucking garden T_T
iyep is he

When I will be here I'll try to help you :ROFLMAO:
thanks

Evoshin

Reputation score
Mmmmmm now I can't summon flower train...
I can sell my pantie but can't go anywhere whitout it
I do every evants without bra ( basement, fields, wet gym clothes )
So I can't go in the basement without pantie :-(
Could you help me please ?

I'm sorry, I never use this before, I don't know what is multi Quote, sorry :oops: