What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Kurogasa

Reputation score
To get the salesman event dont forget to do 3x the event with the ball near the house after 22h.

progste

Reputation score
I'm stuck because the drunk man won't steal her panties after refusing twice (I'm pretty sure I did all his event, the stats are maxed), can anyone help?

Luckcrazy

Lurker
Reputation score
The download for the game is broken now. Seems when he updated the 1.2 patch, he didn't update the part1.exe file to include it. so the main game file is broken, as part1.exe contains half of it, but pointing it to extract into a 1.0 folder, and part2.rar continues it, but wants to save it in a 1.2 folder.
Since this hasn't been said yet: This is fixed.

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't get her to masturbate without panties (and spread legs, she gets scared and stops, tried multiple days in a row), I followed both guides, and I think I saw all possible events (and I event went and revisited all of them again), and still nothing.
If anyone doesn't know what could it be, I would appreciate a save at that point.

Although, things I didn't manage to do yet are
-The last step of the bath house, guide says that after meeting the drunkard half naked at 1am there should be a new option when bathing, but it doesn't appear.
-Getting off Kitamachi wet, she always refuses to get off the station (this probably needs pink shame anyway)

Last edited:

zxtl2121

Reputation score
Anyone wishing that the game should have another update?

Its feels that it needs more content

Maybe some more nudist/naked walking sections, particularly at home or at night around the town and park (maybe at the school area can strip and deposit clothes at the alley way)

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
All good games need more content when you are about to finish it ;)

For my taste, it should have a way to ' finish ' it and break free from neverending.

In the road of things, there is much space to add scenes to end the innocent behavior.

- She becomes more and more interested advancing things after self-study
- She learns that it's fun to have attention
- The teacher goes all out
- Mr. Handsome turns when driving her home

I would love to see that she has to get used to the serious consequences
after the medicine got empty.

xSnowx34

Reputation score
Alright, I am seriously stuck. I have the electric eraser, but I cannot use it.

Never mind, I figured it out. You have to try to open the window then masturbate for the first use.

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
I'm stuck because the drunk man won't steal her panties after refusing twice (I'm pretty sure I did all his event, the stats are maxed), can anyone help?
After a while denying the guy to do anything to her makes him put her to sleep. It might also have something to do with her sleep condition.

Also how on earth does the teacher sequence start? With the private lessons.

xSnowx34

Reputation score
After a while denying the guy to do anything to her makes him put her to sleep. It might also have something to do with her sleep condition.

Also how on earth does the teacher sequence start? With the private lessons.
Like for learning english? You need to talk to the foreigner, so you know you need to learn it. You need to have slept in class at least once (lack of sleep can get this), then you need to have a lack of sleep but choose not to sleep in class. Do that twice for two lessons in english. Speak to the foreigner after each lesson.

I'm stuck trying to masturbate without panties. I've shown everyone myself in only a towel, I've cum getting the ball at night, I'm not really sure what to try anymore.

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
Like for learning english? You need to talk to the foreigner, so you know you need to learn it. You need to have slept in class at least once (lack of sleep can get this), then you need to have a lack of sleep but choose not to sleep in class. Do that twice for two lessons in english. Speak to the foreigner after each lesson.

I'm stuck trying to masturbate without panties. I've shown everyone myself in only a towel, I've cum getting the ball at night, I'm not really sure what to try anymore.
I will give it a go.

EDIT: choose not to sleep in class.

As in choose to get tired but dont go to sleep or just the other option which is just go through the lesson normally?
I have time I will try both

EDIT 2:

Tried both. She still in the class with the rest of the students. What a technical game.

Last edited:

Dardanit

Reputation score
I can't get her to masturbate without panties (and spread legs, she gets scared and stops, tried multiple days in a row), I followed both guides, and I think I saw all possible events (and I event went and revisited all of them again), and still nothing.
If anyone doesn't know what could it be, I would appreciate a save at that point.

Although, things I didn't manage to do yet are
-The last step of the bath house, guide says that after meeting the drunkard half naked at 1am there should be a new option when bathing, but it doesn't appear.
-Getting off Kitamachi wet, she always refuses to get off the station (this probably needs pink shame anyway)
yeah i am stuck at the same point and cant progress for weeks now :(

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah i am stuck at the same point and cant progress for weeks now :(
I haven't played since then, but I red somewhere that all no-pan an bath towel scenes are important, so start redoing those first.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The game ist not forgiving missed possebilities.
Also most scenes do grow and changed slightly.
After something new comes available, think about it if it allows do make use of it for other actions.

xSnowx34

Reputation score
I haven't played since then, but I red somewhere that all no-pan an bath towel scenes are important, so start redoing those first.
I had this problem. I needed to be seen while short on sleep in the bath towel from the janitor for a second time.

Dardanit

Reputation score
Yeah i did all actions again and it finally worked but now i am stuck again. Walkthrough says she should be able to see the janitor now but i cant talk to him at day or night to raise shame to pink. Have all bars maxed out and i dont know how to reduce shame & feeling to redo the process. God this game is so complicated and grindy

Edit: NVM i did all again and now its working

Last edited:

spkrforthedead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I also highly doubt he was asking for an actual patch (since it doesn't exist) but for v1.2 of the game.
yeah, the 1.2 patch is really exist, i has it while reading in this topic and some website.
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is there a v1.2 patch or not? I get that links are not allowed here due to the content matter, so I'm not asking for that. I'd just like to know if a patch to go from v1.1 (which is easy to find) to v1.2 (no luck finding that yet) even exists before I go off on a wild goose chase. Normally I'd just buy the thing, but since the English patch requires a cracked version, I'm out of luck without it. Game has a promising concept, imo. I'm looking forward to trying it. Thank you.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry, I'm a bit confused. Is there a v1.2 patch or not? I get that links are not allowed here due to the content matter, so I'm not asking for that. I'd just like to know if a patch to go from v1.1 (which is easy to find) to v1.2 (no luck finding that yet) even exists before I go off on a wild goose chase. Normally I'd just buy the thing, but since the English patch requires a cracked version, I'm out of luck without it. Game has a promising concept, imo. I'm looking forward to trying it. Thank you.
I believe I already mention there is NO patch in the post you just quoted.

nogods

Reputation score
How do I raise shame? I did the first bath quest and managed to lower my sensitivity but I have no idea what to do from there. Also I keep seeing things about a sakura train but I've never seen it?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
You can check the walk for hints in TL post. It's ' Flower Train ' and will come available when you reach a certain advancement in the game at night.