What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Hoshi, I think the trigger to get inside the uncle's house is getting peeped on by him when she tries to masturbate without panties (after being stolen by the drunkard) and she shows her naked pubis. I got it after doing all possible scenes with the towel + half-sleep state (that is, masturbate at the last hour so she wakes up half naked the next day and THEN go shower and keep the towel), which are: salesman, both prisoners, the peeping uncle and Kenta's father/cactus guy (I don't think there's any difference with him being half-sleep or not, but try it anyway). Hope it helps.
Oh i used the towel, but without lesser sleep. Now having lesser sleep, i noticed three different scenes > salesman and one prisoner.

I'm currently testing the rest if this was the missing trigger.

EDIT: She still stops before... Something else is missing.
EDIT2: GOT IT, you have to do do two things twice!

A: lack of sleep > shower > wear towel > try to open the window
B: go to the park past midnight (01:00) > refuse twice (undies gets stealthy taken off) > try to open the window > masturbate

Last edited:

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You know, all these conversation guide really remind me with the author game before this one RJ055464 at HF searching for the specific event and H-scene....

beenzgoof

Reputation score
can anyone post their save? i didn't know how to save so i lost 11 hours of progress. Any save file will do, beats starting fresh. thanks!

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First you have to get the electric eraser and finish the batteries, when you go to the second-hand store you will give them free in exchange for selling clothes
buying in the shop station near the school

Reputation score
Im close to giving up... finaly i got the faucet events done but now i get fecking blocked again with the salesmanager not appearing at first i thought maybe its because my shame was maxed out too quickly so i reloaded a safe point where i had like lvl 2 shame and try everything again without raising it, didn't work then went to lvl 3 still didn't work! this is goddamn tiring even following this guide thats already been alot of help if you miss one little detail you can't progress!

EDIT: OKAY! apparantly you have to make sure you did the Dead end duo scenes 3 times! would have had alot less troublle with this if i carefully read the whole thread instead of only relying on the guide, sorry and thanks!

Last edited:

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Im close to giving up... finaly i got the faucet events done but now i get fecking blocked again with the salesmanager not appearing at first i thought maybe its because my shame was maxed out too quickly so i reloaded a safe point where i had like lvl 2 shame and try everything again without raising it, didn't work then went to lvl 3 still didn't work! this is goddamn tiring even following this guide thats already been alot of help if you miss one little detail you can't progress!
I suggest to max out all stats first. Once bar 1,2 and 3 is full, it's just to find what to do next. Some have to happen in order, some doesn't matter...

For the salesmanager to show up the first times, the time between 14:00 and 16:00 is very important.

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I managed to get the one from the 3 of the back alley, I've taken 3 scenes, lordland, dog-guy and the one from the fence behind the house, which ones do I have left?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Edit: Stuck again, apparently the guy who is in the farm, bush area of the park can remove her panties and there should be a scene but it is not triggering for me....
Did you try to hold it in and visited the field to pee there at night?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I guess, there is a possibility that having lost virginity too early will prevent later events happen.

At least there was an info on dlsite that advancing too fast will lead to missing scenes.

Nelloli

Reputation score
How can i make a man in the shop happy? I think he wants something but i dont understand. Every time i come to him there is only one option and he throws me out of his shop.
I have readed i think everything and it doesent help.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
homeless guy tent,hint for sex scene please
Tent aka cardboard > Look at my walk

How can i make a man in the shop happy? I think he wants something but i dont understand. Every time i come to him there is only one option and he throws me out of his shop.
I have readed i think everything and it doesent help.
Depending on your game progress, you can buy school supplies at his store (school supplies store sign)
or get the suspicious medicine for get aways in dangerous situations. Both is covered in my walk.

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks i got it

only one scene whit the 3 guys in the back alley?i repeat for new scenes but only one

kinkkong24

Reputation score
For some reason, every time I try to go pee in the field, it tells me why am I here, and that I should pee in my house. What am I missing?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do i make the bath owner appear again?

i finished the 1st sample from the garden club and handed it over

but i cant make her appear again to get the swimsuit
i already used the bathhouse for 2 days straight

1st bar is maxed
2nd bar is maxed
3rd bar is maxed

and now she keeps saying its embarrassing in events

im trying to get the sake

Last edited: