What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was also stuck with this for a while then I read the japanese walkthrough and in order to continue the quest you need to show all 3 people of Kitamachi your gym uniform then visit the bathhouse.
Hope this helps.
OMG THANKS!

that worked and can now move to more events

3roots

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, this is my save file, it has most of the major and minor flags done with her being a virgin.

You can get shrine,cardboard bum, landlord, 3 way fence and dog and old guy on save 39 cause their flags are all open.
I still didnt check if the campfire bum scene flags are done with this cause i got bored and wanted to check if you guys can find any new things.

Only thing i know i could get but i didnt still see was the 3rd flower train scene but the actually H-scenes are all open in the last save file with her being a virgin.

Attachments

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i have several questions ...
- how do you unlock the gym uniform? (i think i read you need to hear a conversation at bath house but i never can ... what triggers this event?)
- how the hell you unlock the flower train (i loaded 3 times and waited in station at night for the train but i never got to see it so i must have not done the event to unlock it)
- at bath house i only heard only 2 conversations 1 for part-time worker and 1 for park shrine if someone can say what others events can be unlock here and how
thanks

InnerSpace

Reputation score
How do you get the third bar (sexual curiosity) to level 7 (Currently at 6)? I can't seem to find a wae to do it. I've been to the park at night, into the dungeon, into the back alley near the school and did everything related to the train and all that.

ThiccThighs

Reputation score
I figured out what I was doing wrong before, just didn't have then first and third bar high enough. Now I can't seem to raise the third bar past half and the second bar hasn't moved at all. I know I can raise the second bar by talking to the guy under my balcony in pajamas but he doesn't show up anymore even though I still have his sons ball

InnerSpace

Reputation score
You're at 4? If you're at 4, you should check the back alley near the school to see if you can go further, if you can't, then try to go into the park at night and talk at the Shrine, eventually after repeating this, you'll get a book. IF you example this book you'll get a card pass, which can then be used in the room near the restroom (hallway before the kitchen, room on the left).

Go to that panel on your left and then when prompted, go to that red button at the bottom of the room. You'll then be able to go into the dungeon, which should raise your third bar.

ThiccThighs

Reputation score
You're at 4? If you're at 4, you should check the back alley near the school to see if you can go further, if you can't, then try to go into the park at night and talk at the Shrine, eventually after repeating this, you'll get a book. IF you example this book you'll get a card pass, which can then be used in the room near the restroom (hallway before the kitchen, room on the left).

Go to that panel on your left and then when prompted, go to that red button at the bottom of the room. You'll then be able to go into the dungeon, which should raise your third bar.
That worked thanks. Now I just need to figure out how to raise her shame. I ended up giving the ball back because the guy never comes early enough to raise shame that way, I'm assuming it's a repeatable event anyway?

InnerSpace

Reputation score
If your sensitivity is at max, I think you can't raise your shame.
Also, you should get the ball and not return it, you'll just keep it forever unless you talk to the father without the pantsless pajama. If you want to talk to him without the pantless pajama (you get it by studying until 12:00 PM and masturbating), you need to do it in the morning with the ball you got from the kid the previous day.

To get masturbation, I'm not entirely sure if this triggers it, although it should be the most logical thing. You need to go in the park at night and go to the character's right after the initial park screen. There you'll find bottles, a tent, etc, examine these in the day if you didn't get any type of event at night. Also try to examine on the other side (character left, then down instead of in front, through the fence), and examine the fireplace (top of the fireplace to get a text about "someone living here"). The event at night should feature a homeless man that teaches you how to masturbate... VIOLENTLY.

But man, I STILL DON'T KNOW how to get max curiosity. I'm at 6, I need 7 to continue my events. I can't understand the Japanese with Google translate.

ThiccThighs

Reputation score
I managed to get the ball event to trigger properly and figured out how to just cheat shame up if anyone's interested. After masturbating past 1 and waking up in half pajamas, talk to the guy on the balcony. Your shame will raise by exactly one point each time so just use cheat engine. If your shame is already increased and you don't know the number just search "unknown initial value" and increase it by one each time you go out there. I bumped mine up to 15 so I don't overdo it and miss events.

Nikechu

Reputation score
I can't figure out how to make her wear the towel at all, been trying for a long while now. What am I missing? I followed Hoshi's guide but still nothing.

Edit: Figured it out, she had to unknowingly show the no-panties first to everyone.

Last edited:

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, this game is a pain in the ass...
Trying to get the salesman to show up. All stats are at Max. I've seen the scene in the back alley by the school (after being robbed) 3 times. Only two variants of that scene so far as I could tell, however, but somebody mentioned trying to interact with something besides the green bag?
Help would be appreciated, that guide makes the late game sound pretty good but the first thing is first...that damn salesman!

Thanks!

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Since i'm doing three things at the same time, rebuilding the walk will take some time.

- Rebuilding the walk
- Translating
- Re-formating the text

Preview:
1580015926843.png

I consider adding it right into the game when it's possible (currently external only!).
This will at least bring a better than machine translation without the garbage it fetches
and no need to use the internet.

Last edited:

InnerSpace

Reputation score
How did you all get to max the 3rd stat? I still can't get over 6, no matter what I do.

griffinjohn59

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How did you all get to max the 3rd stat? I still can't get over 6, no matter what I do.
First Bar maxed via being touched on crotch (visiting landlord, working on bike, mixed gender train car second option (need to do twice for stat boost version of event).
Second bar maxed first by half-sleep with Kenta's dad on balcony while wearing pajama top, then by flower train after raising second bar enough.
Third bar maxed by visiting various locations, Park (Day), Park (Night), School Alley (Day), School Alley (Night), Mixed Gender train Car (Might need to do twice), Flower train Mixed Gender Car, Secret Basement Prison.
Locations are stat blocked, raise first and second bar if you cannot visit a location. Check Guide on page 10 for how to get Half-Sleep.
Pretty sure that's everything stat wise?

InnerSpace

Reputation score
I can't raise the second bar because the first bar is maxed out already. I also can't go to the School Alley at night and the "Flower Train" never made an appearance no matter how much I waited.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
To raise the 2nd bar, you have to lower the 1st. To do that, you need to complete the quest from the bath house.

After completing the quest, you have the choice to take either a normal bath or a medical bath > sets back feelings to lvl 4

Raising the 2nd bar is possible when Kenta's father sees you half-pajamas or using the none womans only wagon of the flower train.
(Flower tain > available at night's time in rotation with the normal train.)

After taking a medical bath, (for that day) the 2nd bar raises faster when using the flower train.

InnerSpace

Reputation score
To raise the 2nd bar, you have to lower the 1st. To do that, you need to complete the quest from the bath house.

After completing the quest, you have the choice to take either a normal bath or a medical bath > sets back feelings to lvl 4

Raising the 2nd bar is possible when Kenta's father sees you half-pajamas or using the none womans only wagon of the flower train.
(Flower tain > available at night's time in rotation with the normal train.)

After taking a medical bath, (for that day) the 2nd bar raises faster when using the flower train.
I'm pretty sure the guide says that you need lvl 7 sexual curiosity (3rd bar max) to get that. Otherwise, I understood it as finishing the Shrine quest, which won't go ahead since I can't buy anything from the second hand dude to give as an offering.

Reputation score
I'm pretty sure the guide says that you need lvl 7 sexual curiosity (3rd bar max) to get that. Otherwise, I understood it as finishing the Shrine quest, which won't go ahead since I can't buy anything from the second hand dude to give as an offering.
if you have the book you should just go to the shrine and interact with it, the book is the offering but he will reject it once that is done you can read it yourself (not sure if you need to be home first or if you can read it anywhere) you should get the card key now for the secrect basement in your house, which in turn should level your curiosity aswell, tho i always managed to do this before i found the flower train since the flower train never appeard for me until i did a section of the bathouse medical drug event.

also i remember hearing to enter the park you need to go to the bathouse a few times or at a specific point in the game depending on what events you done,

InnerSpace

Reputation score
I accessed the park (day and night), back alley (only day) and dungeon (so I did the first part with the book offering). I can't access back alley at night, maybe because of lack of shame or something.
So I still need 1 area, maybe there's something I'm missing.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uugh, still can't make the salesman appear, already maxed 1st & 3rd bar while half max on 2nd, had been following both page 10 guide and japan one, still not working....