What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't need to be early, after school will suffice.
You simply have no use for the clubs till you'll get sent by bath owner.

A clarification on "wanking the bum" is needed: after the girl runs away, she just keeps running away (both on the stripping day and the next one),
no new dialog options appear. What's missing ?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
🤔
After all, the game has a lot hints for the basic gameplay if you are able to understand the story.

Example: (Taking your first bath on your own in the public bath house)
Hitomi: Fuu... To take a bath here feels good after all...
Hitomi: Oh...? I can hear something from next door.
|[Male guest 1] Did you hear about the old shrine in the park nearby?
Hitomi: In the park is a shrine?
[Male guest 2] Isn't it where the dog god lives? I heard he grants you wishes...
Hitomi: Dog... God...?
[Male guest 1] But if you ask him without offerings, you will receive divine punishment.
Hitomi: Offerings... Punishment...
[Male guest 2] Uwah... That sounds scary.
Hitomi: ......
Hitomi: Well... It's about time to go out...
Hitomi: Oh... The hot water felt good...

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am missing a lot of scenes from this game and i am stuck ... first of all i want to know if i have Sexual sensitivity at max can this make me miss scenes?
At the public bath i meet the owner only when i get paint on clothes ... i read you can meet her more times and it unlocks other scenes but i do not know how to do this ...
At the same time at the public bath house the only 2 event i have unlock are for shrine and part-time worker ... again i cant find any other scenes here ... i have money to take bath here for the whole day and i did it and no new scene ... just everytime it say it was a good bath and its over ... i realy cant figure out why i get stuck so much and other do not ... i think i may be the one or one of who had the least scenes unlock ... i see plenty talk about scenes i cant get to ...

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Only when feelings are maxed out, you can't raise shame.

To trigger the bath house event, it's important to ride the train (home or way around) and get touched below before using the bath.

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the bath at home cant do this event and at the bath house it refused to enter as she has the panty wet and has to go home and change them ... so at max feelings i do not get the event do this event also has a requirement on shame lvl?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
You can't raise shame if feelings are maxed out, you can't lower shame without completing the bath house quest > so no.
If she got wet, did you try to change clothes and then using the bath house?

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yes it just enter the bath as normal ... no event
did anyone do this bath house event with max feelings? maybe you cant start it when it is on max ... i dont realy know anymore what to do to advance with my events ... if i am lucky i may find more events on my own but i need luck and grinding all the know places for events and hours of playing for extremely few new events ... i think i have no option but to wait a good walktrough or quit this game ... even if i like it the ammout of how it annoys me is not small ...

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
It doesn't hurt to max out feelings as you will have to lower it before certain events become available.

Currently i'm translating and writing a proper walk (the other is at page 10) at the same time from scratch.

But i'm just at the 3rd play date (~1500 lines translated) and concentrated to complete day tasks to not miss out a line for translation.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It doesn't hurt to max out feelings as you will have to lower it before certain events become available.

Currently i'm translating and writing a proper walk (the other is at page 10) at the same time from scratch.

But i'm just at the 3rd play date (~1500 lines translated) and concentrated to complete day tasks to not miss out a line for translation.
Good luck with that. As much as I like the promise and some of the execution of this game....I envy no man/woman/other who attempts a full translation of this.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Welp, gonna find myself for what to trigger 2nd event for "spread"..... gonna edit later if I find it

Edit: Find it, from hint in japanese guide, this "spread" one actually got connected with the "wear the towel" one
You need to trigger half asleep in towel event, aka the next version event after the first one, from the Salesman, Peeping man/Janitor?, and Underground man at Cell B, then after that she spread herself

Edit2: Now how to trigger dead end rape?

Last edited:

LessIsMore

Reputation score
For whatever reason I can't get the drunkard to force himself when I refuse him with the first option. I have max stats for everything.

Does anyone know if there's a trigger for it?

ktoloco

Reputation score
Welp, gonna find myself for what to trigger 2nd event for "spread"..... gonna edit later if I find it

Edit: Find it, from hint in japanese guide, this "spread" one actually got connected with the "wear the towel" one
You need to trigger half asleep in towel event, aka the next version event after the first one, from the Salesman, Peeping man/Janitor?, and Underground man at Cell B, then after that she spread herself
The thing i dont understand about "spread", is if about spread legs while masturbating with panty, or spread legs while masturbating without panty.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The thing i dont understand about "spread", is if about spread legs while masturbating with panty, or spread legs while masturbating without panty.
The guide already said it, do it after her panty got stolen by drunkard, she gonna notice her panty gone when start masturbating...
The first spread event, she just gonna notice it then stop masturbating immediately
While in 2nd spread event, she notice it, then spreading her leg while surprised
Both without panty

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Still completely stuck and can't seem to get spreading triggered..
even went back and made sure I did all the sleepy towel scenes, and even did the pantyless alley/stairs thing.. still no progression

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Still completely stuck and can't seem to get spreading triggered..
even went back and made sure I did all the sleepy towel scenes, and even did the pantyless alley/stairs thing.. still no progression
Let's do some checklist from the guide.....
-Done all no-bra event
-Done all towel event, including version 2
-Done all selling the gym suit and swimsuit, including buy back (4 times bra, bra,no bra, bra), then showing 3 persons with gym suit no bra, finished by getting Suspicious Medicine
-Done no underwear when picking ball event at alley behind home, following get wet with underwear when picking ball
-Done all maxing all stats, if done right, "spread" event gonna working, and finish it by talk to Janitor to change shame to pink

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Let's do some checklist from the guide.....
-Done all no-bra event
-Done all towel event, including version 2
-Done all selling the gym suit and swimsuit, including buy back (4 times bra, bra,no bra, bra), then showing 3 persons with gym suit no bra, finished by getting Suspicious Medicine
-Done no underwear when picking ball event at alley behind home, following get wet with underwear when picking ball
-Done all maxing all stats, if done right, "spread" event gonna working, and finish it by talk to Janitor to change shame to pink
yep.. done all those

edit: hm.. ok, apparently I missed the 2nd normal towel scene with the neighbor and the 2nd sleepy towel scene with the neighbor.. will know in a moment if that was the problem

edit2: yep, that was the problem

edit3: ..though now, she won't go to his house

edit4: ..oh, you have to spread -twice-

Last edited:

ktoloco

Reputation score
yep.. done all those

edit: hm.. ok, apparently I missed the 2nd normal towel scene with the neighbor and the 2nd sleepy towel scene with the neighbor.. will know in a moment if that was the problem

edit2: yep, that was the problem

edit3: ..though now, she won't go to his house

edit4: ..oh, you have to spread -twice-
In my case i missed "Done no underwear when picking ball event at alley behind home, following get wet with underwear when picking ball". After that, i did spread. And like you said, need spread twice for the janitor house.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I've updated my >>> WALK <<< for the game.

It's far from finished, but i've added some details that might give you a hint
how the author thought about how it ' has ' to work to live out the game's
title: Sexual education is a taste of honey

He doesn't want you to get stuck and when you understand the game's
story and sorta his way of thinking, there are only a few parts you will
struggle with.

Sidenote: A PC does only know 0 and 1.
There is no in between and maybe. For games it means,
if you missed a single trigger, you can't advance if it's an
requirement! >>> YOU SHALL NOT PASS <<<

@KHTA

To translate the game is VERY easy. I've completed it once and know
when something is amiss while playing it. It's way different to answer
someone his question when he is stuck since i know what i did until
now. With my walk next to translation, i carve it in stone. I said it
earlier, but the game has a lot ' hints ' inside the story, you just
have to grab it.

Speaking of translation: I've done more than 1700 2500 lines by now
and sort it according the way how i advance. Example: Text occurs
while being at home > part-time working > talking to the landlord
and so on. To be kind, i've even added some hints the author left
out ;)

Last edited:

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score
....I just don't know what to do any more with this "game" ....all 3 stats are maxed ,the notorious salesman refuses to show up no matter what I do and I can't do anything to progress...
any ideas on what to do?