What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

Alex_Hancock

Lurker
Reputation score
Might be copy paste's fault, i'll check it up on 2nd play (maybe this weekend - depends how i feel ^^)

Anyway, if someone only wants to see the dangerouse scenes - my save covers them at virgin state.
(For the shrine > just take save 6 and go there / Bum no pan > save 3 / Bum pan > save 44)
Are there many more CG scenes in this game? When do you save the new save? and I don’t get it. I walk slowly, is the game engine like that? The game takes a lot of time,
I don’t have so much time to play now. (
thank you for save file)

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
The game engine is not ment to be 3d or supports good movements. It's just moving CG's and sometimes speeds up ultra fast or works slow.

Still the game has a lot potential and i want to leave it like that without spoiling too much. The only thing i can say from dismantling the game,

it has ONLY cg's, not a single movie format file and a few free to use audio files.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The game engine is not meant to be 3d or supports good movements. It's just moving CG's and sometimes speeds up ultra fast or works slow.
it has ONLY cg's, not a single movie format file and a few free to use audio files.
I just want to say thank you for posting this comment - I've been playing the game, using a combination of my own save & saves others have posted, and been getting frustrated with how unresponsive/super-fast the movement can be at times... and wondering if it was something on my end or the game itself. I suspected it was the game as it happens in the same places (ie the front door entrance/corridor in her room, by the the T-intersection between landlord & clothes buyer, the path by the Gaijin worker, by the clothes seller when going to the train station / bathhouse), at least now I know it is the game and not me.

Can this be fixed? Or is it something that will just have to be lived with?

Also, thank you for all the work you're putting in with the guide/walkthrough. It's been extremely helpful :)

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
How do you gain access to the street across from the school? I'm at max sensetivity and I can't progress without starting the medicine bath quest to reset it.

xvind

Reputation score
I'm at the part where she holds her pee after the ball scene at night with the 3 guys. I was able to go into the campfire area and into the bushes area, and got a new scene where she pees by herself in the bushes. This was the first time it let me enter the bushes at night, but no campfire guy. She comes out after peeing, but nothing else happens. Does anyone know what's next in the chain?

For the newspaper guy under the stairs, I was able to show him after she sells her panty to the green bag guy for 5k, but I'm not sure what's next. Is there a sex scene with the green bag guy or the sake store guy at the top? I can't figure out how to trigger it, other than him peeping on her during shower.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
I have about 750 lines translated and i'm still in Minamimachi day one.

After all, i can spend only around 2-3 hours per day on this game since i'm busy with other things i have to do.

onic

Reputation score
hello, i'm stuck with this event
Wear a towel at homeStay up late and masturbate to wake up half-pajamas (in lack of sleep)2. Instead going to the entrance, go to the kitchen3. Take a shower4. After leaving the shower, you will have two options
no options, she puts the clothes by default

Get the ball not wearing undies (Dependency: All stats at max, no-bra views, able to sell clothes,she talked to the Kenta (the boy) - but didn't take the ball)
1. Go to the park past midnight (01:00)2. When the Drunkard appears, refuse two times and he will pull herundies stealthy off (She doesn't notice it!).
she just leaves field
max stat
sale of clothes and underwear ok
I have no idea what i am missing.
sorry in advance for my bad english.(I am not english )

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Two questions:
1. if you have first and third bar maxed (and have access to the herb bath), does the value of second bar matter wrt. scenes ?
2. is ability to sell clothes/underwear something you acquire relatively late ?

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
Everything is connected and might be needed for new events to show.

At some point in the game, it's possible to get stuck because just a single trigger is missing.
(Ex. you didn't show off to X while wearing X in X state)

Feel | Shame | Interest

Event > feelings will change > interest raises on trigger events
Feeling maxed out > Shame won't raise even when trigger event occurs
Feelings at max LVL 4 + Interest high enough or maxed out > Trigger event for shame > shame will raise
All stats at max + no event missing + trigger event > dangerous events possible at the right time and place

The ability to sell clothes will be at some point required to advance properly.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game engine is not ment to be 3d or supports good movements. It's just moving CG's and sometimes speeds up ultra fast or works slow.

Still the game has a lot potential and i want to leave it like that without spoiling too much. The only thing i can say from dismantling the game,

are the mosaics a layer or part of the CGs themselves?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...let me rephrase that: how the fuck do you loose the panties the first time and/or start the salesman chain ?
All three bars are already at max and the game isn't even at towel stage.
I so hate games were everything is obvious and makes sense...as long as you're the author.

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
not sure if this is what you're talking about or the particular trigger you need, but you can go pantyless for the first time after you're able to sell bras by having your bra stolen in the plant field, then going to the second-hand guy. Since you don't have a bra to sell, you'll sell your panties instead.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Tried again to find the salesman, maybe this guide "Bras have been seen in Yabuuchi in the park" is the one I missing to see it yet, so which one is the trigger for this?
The drunkard only do touching, the tent guy only teach masturbating, and the shrine guy doing nothing (only get train flashback there then none)
Am I missing someone here?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tried again to find the salesman, maybe this guide "Bras have been seen in Yabuuchi in the park" is the one I missing to see it yet, so which one is the trigger for this?
The drunkard only do touching, the tent guy only teach masturbating, and the shrine guy doing nothing (only get train flashback there then none)
Am I missing someone here?
During the daytime in the park, are you able to walk into the plant field (head left at the entrance as soon as you come into the area with the unlit campfire and the wine bottle)?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"藪の男" is (roughly) "man in the bushes" - the bum you see at daytime in the park.

I think there's some trick to salesman first appearance - as the guide says, he shows up between 14 and 16 as you leave your room and go towards the entrance.

Though past that next tricky point are the post-shower options. The guide seems to be saying you need to show without panties to someone in the cellar, but there seems to be no way to enter it once you sell the panties. Hints ?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
"藪の男" is (roughly) "man in the bushes" - the bum you see at daytime in the park.

I think there's some trick to salesman first appearance - as the guide says, he shows up between 14 and 16 as you leave your room and go towards the entrance.

Though past that next tricky point are the post-shower options. The guide seems to be saying you need to show without panties to someone in the cellar, but there seems to be no way to enter it once you sell the panties. Hints ?
She won't go certain places is she's -knowlingly- without her panties. For those, you may have to have her panties removed without her knowledge by the park drunkard after 01:00.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
During the daytime in the park, are you able to walk into the plant field (head left at the entrance as soon as you come into the area with the unlit campfire and the wine bottle)?
Finally, it's working! I don't even know there's a plant field there, after meet him 3 times (her bra got shown), the salesman come...

Edit: @Hoshi, for more of your guide, you need to clear "Show off without knowing" first in order, before she can "wear towel at home"

Edit2: Now stuck at "spread" already doing it twice, still not working....

Last edited:

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it may be late to ask but how do you get to school early? i just get dressed and take the train but i never get early ... i get at 8 just in time for class and so it just say it is a club room and never do i get the event to buy the gym uniform ... if anyone can say what i do wrong thanks ...