What's new

ADV Loli [スタジオ☆くぅりぃ] 性教育は蜜の味 (RE272213) (RJ272213)

ahriman40000

Reputation score
You need to go to the basement without your panties for the bath towel.
But i have a problème, i have done all the no bra and undies, i have the medecine , i can sell clothes, i talked with Kenta but didn't take the ball.
But the drunkard don't take the panties when refusing two time, i missed something ?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i dont see bath towel scene, any ideal require of this.?
to get the bathtowel events you need to do the selling clothes chain, once that's done you can do the bathtowel events

You need to go to the basement without your panties for the bath towel.
But i have a problème, i have done all the no bra and undies, i have the medecine , i can sell clothes, i talked with Kenta but didn't take the ball.
But the drunkard don't take the panties when refusing two time, i missed something ?
you probably missed a minor thing in one of the previous 2 events in the guide, just check and make sure you did every step.

Last edited:

hoanthien11ht

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i had go to bath after doing spread ( kenta prank ) once so i cant take juice form janitor and done nude escape so i cant get the ball and Masturbate , i think, need to take last save to confirm

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Where is this bonefire that I see in the guide? All I fine is the shrine and the bum home/trash

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My last point i gain on Sexual Interest was from Hiddent basement is the next one from flower train? (if not from where?)

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Well now I have the 3rd bar stuck at lvl 6 and can seem to increase it no matter what I do
Edit: And right when I complain about this I figured out what I was missing so nevermind
Edit 2: Well I was wrong about figuring it out, still cannot get past lvl 6 of 3rd bar. I have 1st bar maxed but 2nd bar is like 1/8th up. Did I soft lock myself or something?

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where is this bonefire that I see in the guide? All I fine is the shrine and the bum home/trash
If the map on page 10 doesn't help you, this might help:

- When you 1st enter the park screen where you can go up to the trash or left to the shrine... just below you you'll see a wall and fence.
- Move down somewhat and then go right.
- It's not obvious or easy to see (unless you know it's there), but there is actually a gap in the fence where you can move through... which goes to the room/area with the campfire .

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well now I have the 3rd bar stuck at lvl 6 and can seem to increase it no matter what I do
Edit: And right when I complain about this I figured out what I was missing so nevermind
Edit 2: Well I was wrong about figuring it out, still cannot get past lvl 6 of 3rd bar. I have 1st bar maxed but 2nd bar is like 1/8th up. Did I soft lock myself or something?
to max out sexual interest (the 3rd bar) you eventually need to unlock the ability to enter the ally way in kitamachi and then that unlocks the flower train and then you do the flower train molest/itazura scenes to max it out iirc

as for the Shame (2nd bar) you can't increase it with the 1st bar (sensitivity) maxed, you have to decrease that bar first by doing the medicne bath and sake quest chain so you can get the medical bath that decreases sensitivity.

Last edited:

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
I see, thanks. Well I've been following the guide and have run into another problem. I'm trying to unlock the special bath and everything has been going well but I can't seem to trigger the bath house scene where the owner gives you a bottle. I believe it's step 44 in the guide.
Edit: It's the part that leads to the swimsuit

Nikechu

Reputation score
I see, thanks. Well I've been following the guide and have run into another problem. I'm trying to unlock the special bath and everything has been going well but I can't seem to trigger the bath house scene where the owner gives you a bottle. I believe it's step 44 in the guide.
Edit: It's the part that leads to the swimsuit
You need to spend a lot of time in the bath house, she will eventually show up.
Not sure how many times, but can be costly iirc.

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
My translation is coming in pretty nice so far, even tough i had not much time for the game the past few days.

I reached the 2800 lines mark (about 40%+ of the game) and it makes more n more sense to read it clearly.

I consider to post the W.I.P after i have ~50% of the game covered.

kemcbg

Reputation score
Thank you Hoshi for your guide. That made things a lot easier.

In case someone is wondering how much money to get from the 2nd hand shop:
bra - 500
panty - 1000
sports - 1500
swim - 2000

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
Well now I'm at the salesman part and he won't show up... I did everything in the guide, met the 2 guys in the alley 3 times too. I'm just going to give up on this game.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well now I'm at the salesman part and he won't show up... I did everything in the guide, met the 2 guys in the alley 3 times too. I'm just going to give up on this game.
the best way to summon him is to just wake up, get changed and then select to study until your perfectly within 14:00 to 16:00