What's new

RPG RPG Maker [玉藻スタジオ / Tamamo Studio] プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティクス)!~ / Pregnant Brave -Tactics Offspring Plump Belly Hero- (RJ106684, RE106684)

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Pregnancy Brave) プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティ&#

Alright, how do I do both of those things?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to assume you're running Windows 7.
First things first; as annoying as it may be, you'll have to download the Japanese set from Windows Update unless someone else knows a better way.
Once that's done, do this:
Start -> Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative
Click Change System Locale and select Japanese.
You should allow your system to reset as needed.

Now, go here:

Remember to download and unpack while running in Japanese Locale, otherwise you might get garbage text and the game still might not work.

You do this right, and you won't ever have to do it again.
Hope I've helped.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately I'm using windows 8, but I'll try to follow your instructions.

Alright, download the rtp file. Went to the control panel and set my country/region to Japan. Change system locale? I don't see anything about that (unless that means the timezone).

Unpacked file... with the microsoft Japanese IME on. Tried to run the game, encountered the same crash.

:confused:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Pregnancy Brave) プレグナント・ブレイブ ~ボテ腹勇者の仔作り大戦略(タクティ&a

Okay, now that I know you're running Windows 8, I can actually help a little more.

1: Start -> Control Panel -> Clock, Language and Region -> Click the "Administrative" tab

2: Where it says "Language for non-Unicode programs", click the Change System Locale button. Grant Admin permission if it asks (obviously) and switch to Japanese

But most importantly, and I realise this much may have been obvious, but you need to run the .exe that was in the RTP.

Sorry, I should have told you. Beyond this, I don't know what else I can do.

Addendum: on 2: it may ask for a password, depending on setup.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot! The game is working now.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did all that first time i got the game working BUT the font would not show up @_@

darkkrusty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup, file is no longer available for download.

The Danger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

https:// mega. nz/# !jFVDUADQ!sVQ93-kv8vCSTWqCt1QAe2rASCa84otPSacYN1G5uFg

One more link for old time's sake. Not sure why mega hates this file in particular. I even had to reupload it on another account because it gave me the same link url as the previous dead one.

I'm too lazy to keep uploading this file or look for a hosting service that will hold it longer, so hopefully someone else will take the torch.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i tried the trial from the store and the font on it also didn't show up

says something about the title missing but the image is in the title folder D:

Last edited:

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game have any transalater

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm messing RPG Maker XP Japanese Font cause its not showing , this is a new laptop sooooo..... what is going on

my japanese font is showing correctly as i can see the font just fine on the files. if i was messing the font. the file would only show squares instead of the test in japanese. my issue with this game is.

there is no TEXT in game.

f it. im done this game is broken. thanks anyways

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just reuploading a mirror for The Danger. Please give him any +REP.

If this one goes down just hit me up and I'll reup, I'm not moving again anytime soon so hopefully I won't break my data drive and lose it all like last time. xD

Attachments

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If this one goes down just hit me up and I'll reup, I'm not moving again anytime soon so hopefully I won't break my data drive and lose it all like last time. xD
this the full game?

even this version is giving me can not find

im messing something

btw. i got XP JAP installed correctly. no errors. i got japanese font installed. no errors.

WTF am I messing here. im using the game that was just posted. so why wont it work D: im runing Windows 7

where the untranslated full version, i want to see if i can even get the text to show up!

Attachments

Last edited:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this the full game?

even this version is giving me can not find

im messing something

btw. i got XP JAP installed correctly. no errors. i got japanese font installed. no errors.

WTF am I messing here. im using the game that was just posted. so why wont it work D: im runing Windows 7
I definitely think you don't have the language pack installed right. I just played the game so I'm 100% sure that version works.

When you install the language pack make sure you re-extract the game, otherwise the files will be [] or ?'s.

Make sure you reboot after you install the language pack as well.

EDIT: It's been a minute, but iirc in Windows 7 you have to install the language pack in your optional updates.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I definitely think you don't have the language pack installed right. I just played the game so I'm 100% sure that version works.

When you install the language pack make sure you re-extract the game, otherwise the files will be [] or ?'s.

Make sure you reboot after you install the language pack as well.

EDIT: It's been a minute, but iirc in Windows 7 you have to install the language pack in your optional updates.

thats the problem. it is installed cause this is only game i cant get to work D:

all my other jap games work fine

the game title IS in japanese for a few seconds then ???????? :eek: all my files that i downloaded the trial from are in japanese. same with my XP RTP :eek:

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thats the problem. it is installed cause this is only game i cant get to work D:

all my other jap games work fine

the game title IS in japanese for a few seconds then ???????? :eek: all my files that i downloaded the trial from are in japanese. same with my XP RTP :eek:
I don't know then, there should be three main steps:

After that, you should be able to extract and play the game fine. IIRC If it's set up right you should see an [EN] in the lower right of base windows that you can change to Japanese IME.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know then, there should be three main steps:

After that, you should be able to extract and play the game fine. IIRC If it's set up right you should see an [EN] in the lower right of base windows that you can change to Japanese IME.
yeah seee there the problem , the [EN] i have no way or know how to turn that off why i desided to juse Japanese Local To run my japanese games. but my japanese font was added in with a update. i dont need the pack. it already installed

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
found a working version that actually is playable if the text would show up @__@

can someone take a look at the game and see what font under defaultfonttype is being used please

$defaultfonttype = $fontface = $fontname = Font.default_name = "Arial" i think if that is used it will show up

Steffie

Reputation score

Is it intended for it to be private?