What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR Loli [スタジオドビー] 7GirlsWar ~高貴だったあの娘を落として堕とすRPG~ (RJ147837)

Tenma

Reputation score
Oh good lord. The first choice in the game is a classic continue or game over. What a promising start.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah I saved a lot just in case that happens more, and as I mentioned... you pretty much need a translation program to play this, but even then it can be kinda confusing. Its a open world RPG (kinda) where you can go anywhere and start any "path" you want at any time.

Some areas may be harder than others because you don't have enough in your harem and or stuff is just... a lot stronger than you.

Haven't figured how to start any of the sex scenes really, much less the ntr. You do get some... flashback? trauma of each new girl you meet though. After that its hunting them down to try adding them which can be difficult using a translator...

Tenma

Reputation score
Yeah, this is one of those games where it's 90% slow RPGmaker gameplay. I'll have to sit this one out and wait for the save.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really classic style of RPG.

Nostalgic feeling when I play this game. But the problem, its kinda hard (for me) playing this even with Translator. Need to talk to all the people. LoL..

And every town have side quest too.

I just met with the thief girl. And don't know what to do next (maybe I will talk with people from other town)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to get the 落として堕とすpart of the game? I'm close to the normal end and only got vanilla scenes outside of some "tragic past" tear jerk H-scene fragments. Kinda feels like I'm missing all the good stuff teased on the storepage...
Also, there's an instawin function for all that are too lazy to fight. Just press F7 at the start of the battle when you can choose to give commands or let them auto attack.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows how to get the 落として堕とすpart of the game? I'm close to the normal end.
How do you get into the desert temple area? I've had the front change so the green haired girl is gone but now I don't know what to do.

Also I think that the other scenes need the extra outfits though I've only got the glasses girls nun outfit.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get into the desert temple area? I've had the front change so the green haired girl is gone but now I don't know what to do.
Did you already do the 3 Fetch quests for the girl? If yes, maybe check the basecamp map in the desert. If not, you need all other characters recruited and then go o the trading houses (the ones with a golden sign above them) for the corresponding fetch quests.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you already do the 3 Fetch quests for the girl? If yes, maybe check the basecamp map in the desert. If not, you need all other characters recruited and then go o the trading houses (the ones with a golden sign above them) for the corresponding fetch quests.
I've got all but the girl with twin tales and what map is it?

Yeah and the old man and green haired girl are gone.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've got all but the girl with twin tales and what map is it?

Yeah and the old man and green haired girl are gone.
You did all 3 Quests asking you to go to all other towns, right? For the qusts You need all girls except twintail goth loli, then talk to some merchants. First was witchs city and thiefs city, I think. Then Church city and then forest and castle city. Did go to the beach after you were told about it in during the third fetch quest in redheads city? I don't know if it's needed tho. It could also be that you just need to sleep at the inn in the desert. If old man and green hair girl still aren't there then there's a fetch quest still active or you need to sleep at the inn or re-enter tho desert map. Not sure what else is needed.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
You did all 3 Quests asking you to go to all other towns, right? For the qusts You need all girls except twintail goth loli, then talk to some merchants. First was witchs city and thiefs city, I think. Then Church city and then forest and castle city. Did go to the beach after you were told about it in during the third fetch quest in redheads city? I don't know if it's needed tho. It could also be that you just need to sleep at the inn in the desert. If old man and green hair girl still aren't there then there's a fetch quest still active or you need to sleep at the inn or re-enter tho desert map. Not sure what else is needed.
I just finished the beach and am hopeing for the best also about the fighting arena I never fight in there it just skips the section.

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Why cant I build anything? I have the money and some options that are bright on the lsit. Yet that dude just says something about ideas or money and nothing happens.
Is it bugged ot will be working after some quest?

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
Why cant I build anything? I have the money and some options that are bright on the lsit. Yet that dude just says something about ideas or money and nothing happens.
Is it bugged ot will be working after some quest?
As you do quests and meet people they'll move into your village plus houses for all the girls.

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As you do quests and meet people they'll move into your village plus houses for all the girls.
As I said, I have some building that should be available(they are white on his list).I have 5 girls in party and remember innkeeper visiting.

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
im too 8(
and don
t know how do SAA/only 1 time i kill monster like that
It only works when you touch an enemy from behind the purple haired girl slows them down quite a bit so its easy to use her I find