What's new

RPG RPG Maker 「スタジオねこキック / Studio Neko Kick」寝取られエルフ ソフィア / Netorare Elf Sofia (RJ229672)

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the other thread the day and money spamming lines were fixed but when you're given a choice it keeps spamming the choices completely missing the question for the choices, is there any fix for that?
what other thread? I can't find how to fix the spam at all. Tried making a RegEx code for this
「1 日目 朝。」
「借金 1000000 G。」
but I've already given up.. some help would be appreciated.

easy85

Reputation score
I'll just say that information from the first page is enough to unlock all scenes, except two:
- hot spring scene in brothel after gaining 100 lust/leechery/lewdness (maybe a bit less, I'm not sure),
- scene with bandits/misfits after crossing the bridge on the right in the town with brothel with 100 lust/leechery/lewdness.

How do you get the outfit to work in the brothel?
You have to speak with brothel manager (old guy), then you go to the item shop in the same town, talk to the shopkeeper and he should let you buy the outfit.
Remeber to wear it before talking to the brother manager again.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ahhh very sorry for mistake :cry:
download and watch readme again is
・パラメーター
街の左上にある樽を10回調べてください。
淫乱値と罪悪感の数値を変えることができます。
・回想
街の右下にある切り株を10回調べてください。
回想部屋に移動します。
回想部屋からは出ることが出来ませんので、ご注意ください。
town upper left click barrel 10 times for change lechery and feelings of guilt
lower right click stump 10 times for hscene room, but cant move out from there

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
what other thread? I can't find how to fix the spam at all. Tried making a RegEx code for this
「1 日目 朝。」
「借金 1000000 G。」
but I've already given up.. some help would be appreciated.
Anyone managed to fix this?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If anyone else is still having trouble with the repeating text i used this and it worked...so far.....

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
....how do you work as a maid? i talk to the butler and i think he says to go ahead and talk to the master....but when i talk to him he only ask if i want something.....

someidiot191

Reputation score
short guide i wrote a while back to confirm some things for myself
note that the main thing probably holding you back from doing a job is not reading the help wanted notice in front of the building
also note the other stat i forgot the name of is required along with the proper lewd amount so if you cheat and alter your stats keep that in mind

town 1
birthing scene (requires getting pregnant)

town 2 reverse
guild (no requirement)
mansion (no requirement)
shota tutor (requires sailor outfit)
idol office (requires 40 lewd)

town 3 daru
whore house (requires 40 lewd)
there are also 2 not so secret events you can do after reaching 100 lewd (far right of map and hot spring)

town 4 farurou
church (no requirement)
weapon shop (no requirement)
bar (requires 40 lewd)
used panty shop (no requirement) (inquire about tutoring from shota mother to get sailor outfit) (second event gives no lewd)

ranch (no requirement)

and regarding the ending
looks like there's only one normal ending for paying off the debt and a bad ending for failing to do so, nothing i did seemed to have any effect otherwise, even timing a pregnancy to coincide with either ending (preventing you from hiding it) had no effect

Last edited:

Rotua40

Reputation score
note that the main thing probably holding you back from doing a job is not reading the help wanted notice in front of the building
also note the other stat i forgot the name of is required along with the proper lewd amount so if you cheat and alter your stats keep that in mind

town 1

town 2 reverse
guild (no requirement)
mansion (no requirement)

town 3 daru
there are also 2 not so secret events you can do after reaching 100 lewd (far right of map and hot spring)

town 4 farurou
church (no requirement)
bar (requires 40 lewd)
used panty shop (no requirement) (inquire about tutoring from shota mother to get sailor outfit) (second event gives no lewd)

ranch (no requirement)

and regarding the ending
looks like there's only one normal ending for paying off the debt and a bad ending for failing to do so, nothing i did seemed to have any effect otherwise, even timing a pregnancy to coincide with either ending (preventing you from hiding it) had no effect
Did you know where to find more complete walkthrough? It is better if you have a save file but i am a NTR addict so i need to play this :sneaky:

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you know where to find more complete walkthrough? It is better if you have a save file but i am a NTR addict so i need to play this :sneaky:
It's not really NTR. There's a boyfriend who stays in your room the entire game and you simply need to ignore him completely.

Full save added. Click tree stump once for very stupid H-scene room.

Walkthrough which is more like summary of last 2 pages:
To hook the game best use Textractor
Textractor only uses Bing translator so can put Translation Aggregator next to it

Or use ‘RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher’ and figure out a working regex code (I failed)

Goal is earning 1.000.000 in 50 days. I finished in 30 days so you can take it easy.

Events are only triggered by doing jobs or following instructions. No use talking to people outside of those instructions or interacting with random stuff for items because there are none. If building has a job offer note hanging outside then you need to interact with it before talking to people inside. Sometimes need to put on outfit first (using 2nd option in menu).
Most jobs have 3 events. There’s also one with 2 and I think one or two had 4. Doing any more than that will not give you a new event while it does earn you money, which is NOT what you want. As soon as you reach 1.000.000 the game ends and leaves you at the title screen, unable to finish the other events (unless you cheat your money to a lower value). So save before you do an event and only do the bare minimum.

Opening menu gives 3 bars:
First one is health. If it reaches 0 it’s game over.
Blue one is Guilt and practically the same as the green one which is Lust. Goal is to lower Guilt and raise Lust to unlock more events and earn money.
Sleeping with boyfriend does the opposite, so basically never do it.
For cheating lust and guilt levels click the barrel in upper left of home town 10 times.

Home town: Refon レフォンの村に行く
At night can tell your boyfriend about your day and sleep with him to raise Guilt and lower Lust.
At night interact with bed to heal. At daytime left bed to skip to night, right bed to skip day and heal.
Big house to right of your house has colleague of father that deals with pregnancy for 5.000.
Old man in front of well can heal you. Disappears forever after second time.
Click barrel next to your house 10 times for lust and guilt cheat.
Tree stump in bottom right 10 times for reminiscent room that you can’t exit.

Town 2: Reverse リバースの街に行く
Guild job
Mansion job (has hard to spot job offer outside)
Tutor job. Requires sailor outfit: get from Town 4 panty shop
Idol job. Need 40 lust?
Witch. Resets time once in game. Not sure what that really does.
Bakery. Need later for Bunny outfit.

Town 3: Dahl ダールの村に行く
Brothel job. Only open at night. (Need 80 lust 20 Guilt I think) and Sexy outfit: go to same town Grocery store after getting the task to do so.
Grocery store (bag sign). Need later for Sexy outfit.
Hot spring scene. At night outside of brothel (need 100 lust 0 Guilt)
Homeless men scene. (Need 100 lust 0 Guilt.) Best go at night when available. At day event still happens but there’s no one there (bug).

Town 4: Falconara ファルローの街に行く
Church job
Weapon shop job
Bar night job (Need 70 Lust 30 Guilt and Bunny Outfit) Bunny Outfit: after talking to bartender, during daytime talk to person standing in front of door next to bakery in Town 2. Then head inside bakery and buy cake, give cake to previous person and open chest inside house.
Used panty shop. Sailor outfit get and additional scene later in story. (did it at random point so don’t know Lust/Guilt required)

Town 5: Ranch パブロー牧場に行く
Stable job.

Only two endings. Bad if not reach 1.000.000 by day 50. Good as soon as you do.

Attachments

Rotua40

Reputation score
It's not really NTR. There's a boyfriend who stays in your room the entire game and you simply need to ignore him completely.

Walkthrough which is more like summary of last 2 pages:
To hook the game best use Textractor
Textractor only uses Bing translator so can put Translation Aggregator next to it

Or use ‘RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher’ and figure out a working regex code (I failed)

Goal is earning 1.000.000 in 50 days. I finished in 30 days so you can take it easy.

Events are only triggered by doing jobs or following instructions. No use talking to people outside of those instructions or interacting with random stuff for items because there are none. If building has a job offer note hanging outside then you need to interact with it before talking to people inside. Sometimes need to put on outfit first (using 2nd option in menu).
Most jobs have 3 events. There’s also one with 2 and I think one or two had 4. Doing any more than that will not give you a new event while it does earn you money, which is NOT what you want. As soon as you reach 1.000.000 the game ends and leaves you at the title screen, unable to finish the other events (unless you cheat your money to a lower value). So save before you do an event and only do the bare minimum.

Opening menu gives 3 bars:
First one is health. If it reaches 0 it’s game over.
Blue one is Guilt and practically the same as the green one which is Lust. Goal is to lower Guilt and raise Lust to unlock more events and earn money.
Sleeping with boyfriend does the opposite, so basically never do it.
For cheating lust and guilt levels click the barrel in upper left of home town 10 times.

Home town: Refon レフォンの村に行く
At night can tell your boyfriend about your day and sleep with him to raise Guilt and lower Lust.
At night interact with bed to heal. At daytime left bed to skip to night, right bed to skip day and heal.
Big house to right of your house has colleague of father that deals with pregnancy for 5.000.
Old man in front of well can heal you. Disappears forever after second time.
Click barrel next to your house 10 times for lust and guilt cheat.
Tree stump in bottom right 10 times for reminiscent room that you can’t exit.

Town 2: Reverse リバースの街に行く
Guild job
Mansion job (has hard to spot job offer outside)
Tutor job. Requires sailor outfit: get from Town 4 panty shop
Idol job. Need 40 lust?
Witch. Resets time once in game. Not sure what that really does.
Bakery. Need later for Bunny outfit.

Town 3: Dahl ダールの村に行く
Brothel job. Only open at night. (Need 80 lust 20 Guilt I think) and Sexy outfit: go to same town Grocery store after getting the task to do so.
Grocery store (bag sign). Need later for Sexy outfit.
Hot spring scene. At night outside of brothel (need 100 lust 0 Guilt)
Homeless men scene. (Need 100 lust 0 Guilt.) Best go at night when available. At day event still happens but there’s no one there (bug).

Town 4: Falconara ファルローの街に行く
Church job
Weapon shop job
Bar night job (Need 70 Lust 30 Guilt and Bunny Outfit) Bunny Outfit: after talking to bartender, during daytime talk to person standing in front of door next to bakery in Town 2. Then head inside bakery and buy cake, give cake to previous person and open chest inside house.
Used panty shop. Sailor outfit get and additional scene later in story. (did it at random point so don’t know Lust/Guilt required)

Town 5: Ranch パブロー牧場に行く
Stable job.

Only two endings. Bad if not reach 1.000.000 by day 50. Good as soon as you do.
Yes, indeed.. I finished the game on Wednesday, and i am really disappointed.. I thought the heroine would leave her fiance..

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently, an English version of this game was also released?

EDIT: Played it a bit. English version is pretty buggy. Lot of black screens and mismatched actions. Dialogue isn't 100% fluent but understandable enough. Definitely better than most machine translations.

Last edited:

TheTru3Sky

Reputation score

[/SPOILER]
The H-Scene room doesn't work, no matter how often I click on the tree stump. The barrel cheat doesn't work either

Mignon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently, an English version of this game was also released?

EDIT: Played it a bit. English version is pretty buggy. Lot of black screens and mismatched actions. Dialogue isn't 100% fluent but understandable enough. Definitely better than most machine translations.
Also Dialogue loop if you enter the right room in the mansion where you do the maid job

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The H-Scene room doesn't work, no matter how often I click on the tree stump. The barrel cheat doesn't work either
That's prolly 'cause you play the English version which just happens to not have the recollection room.

Edit: Actually, it's still there. Only the event that sends you there is gone.
Just put the files in the www/data folder and the stump should work.

Map002 restores the event.
Map061 is a fixed up version of the Recollection room.
One that doesn't fucking teleport you all over the place.

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's why I'm oftentimes wary of English versions - you may never know what they effed up in the scripts during "localization". And I'm not even talking about "Sakura Games English Patched" levels of incompetence. lol
You may miss a significant portion/elements of the game, and not even know it!

Anyhoo, thanks Demaar for the fixes!

ClydeSilverash

Reputation score

town 1

town 2 reverse
guild (no requirement)
mansion (no requirement)

town 3 daru

town 4 farurou
church (no requirement)
bar (requires 40 lewd)

ranch (no requirement)

and regarding the ending
how you increase the lewdness?