What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Suzuya ] [ 鈴屋 ] For the Kingdom, A Wife has Babymaking Sex with the King / 国の為に王様と子作りして孕ませられることになった妻 RE195247 RJ195247

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulmfmonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 国の為に王様と子作りして孕ませられることになった妻 - NTR Game

Seems like the game has been updated. A "bonus game" has been added

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Seems like the game has been updated. A "bonus game" has been added
yep! its a great news!

おまけゲームを追加
CG枚数37、シーン数18程度の短編ADVです
おまけにはRTPを同梱していませんのでご注意ください
"Add bonus game
It is a short ADV with 37 CG sheets and 18 scenes
In addition, please note that RTP is not bundled"

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does no one have the latest version of this? It seems the latest any site has is the 3/13 update from months ago.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

updates that aren't major bug fixes always make their way to sites way slower. Short of finding someone who actually purchased it on DLsite and getting them to upload it somewhere you're probably going to be waiting quite a while longer

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game is also not on sale, so its a bit much for a 1hr game. I might get it for the update when its less than 11 USD.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, I played the updated version. Basically the update isn't in game. It's a separate game entirely. There is no game play. Just choose and go with it. The new content is about two couples swinging and trying to experiment together with their own partners. They only swap if it is necessary. Like literally, most of it is with their own partners. Only rarely will the MC have to watch their wife with the other guy. The other guy is more keen on a threesome with his own wife than screwing the MC's wife.

Never mind, basically a group harasses the cast. The king bounces into the scene and ganks the guys. The girls go off to screw the king. Dunno if this is some sort of prequel or whatever.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Any chance anyone can pm me the updated game?
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...before-posting
Re: Read Before Posting Games

Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...before-posting
Re: Read Before Posting Games

Regarding Link Requests

Just so you guys know, I'm going to start deleting posts that are just requests for links to games. From now on, it is the responsibility of the topic creator to provide the link and, if for whatever reason the link cannot be posted in the topic, it will again be the topic creator's responsibility to send out PMs to whoever wants it. Of course, if other members want to provide a link, feel free to post in the topic that you'll be willing to hand out links.

That being said, those who wish to receive these links are NOT to make a post about it in the thread. They are to directly PM the topic creator/other link providers to ask.

I'm going to start deleting posts like these and if I start recognizing your name because of how many times I've had to delete your post, I'm going to recommend a ban on your account.

If the post is about something like, "the link is down!" though, I'm fine with it. How else are they going to know?
Ah, sorry.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Is there a TL for this game? If not is there any way to hook it up to an auto translator like google translate?

FibaG

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone have this version of the game 06.06.2017? I looking on google but not luck. If someone have it can share with us pretty please.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This contains both the original game and the extra game that came with the update, so pretty much everything. The extra game is in one of the two files that have Japanese text.

Mrnewb

Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.
How can one translate this using translator++

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked. Translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.