What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic
"Sounds good. Well then, time to move, I guess. Sarai, take my old datapad, in case you need to interact with the ship's systems. I'll be heading to the arena with Taken to prepare for the race. Good luck..."

Salvie followed Taken as he stood up and walked with him for a bit, before they parted ways and she went ahead to the arena. At the reception area, she bought VIP seating (500 cr) and then waited for Ellie to arrive.

During her walk, she sent a message to Mistress.
Infiltration complete. I have embedded myself in the group again. They accept my new allegiance. I am certain I will be able to dissuade them from interfering in your operations. I now move on to the next part of the mission.
Her slave-pussy throbbed at the thought. She wanted to find a quiet corner and masturbate, but she kept it under control. There'd be opportunity later on. She was a good droid-slut. The mission always came first.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Cantina, all and then Sam's Mod Shop Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai took the data pad from Salvie and gave her a quick hug and a kiss. "Thank you sister, I'm not as good with this as you but it will help me. If I need I will contact you and maybe you can help me remotely." She kissed Taken on the cheek along with a stroke across his broad chest. When she pressed up against him it was obvious that while she looked fully clothed her body was nude and quite curvaceous. "Be safe Taken, we will catch back up at the race." Sarai then went over to Raja and gave her a hug and a kiss as well. "You and your love be careful Raja," she smiled at Triss; "Don't let our sister come to harm Triss. I'm glad Raja has found you."

With her goodbyes said Sarai donned her clothing again and let the tattoo fade into the background. "I'm going to start with Sam and then Nyx in the bookie shop. They may have some leads or ideas on where to find the ship. If not I can poke around the docks as a whole ship isn't the easiest thing in the world to make disappear."

With a last wave Sarai took off. She made her way through the crowds back to Sam's shop. As she got closer Sarai called him on her comm link. "Sam, can I come by? The tattoo was a huge success."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

As they were left alone, Tris pinched Raja's butt.

"Do I look like a male twi'lek? HUH? Are my lekku dropping or what?!" she whispered at her.

"So, what do we do? If Ruben is in Shieldspeed, he is probably more of a prisoner than a guest...even if he works with that Hutt. I mean, Hutts aren't pushovers, you know."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: excitedish. Tag: Tris, Primarly.

As usual, Raja was happy with just whatever task was assigned to her with little protest.. a pinch shook her out of her planning however, followed by her mieeping softly.

"Ah! n.. n.. no.. very not droopy or droppy.... very.. uh.. Firm and Fierce?" She tried, having no clue as to how to compliment Lekku.

"I.. ah uh.. well you're like.. seven percent male already, technically.. sexy seven percent mind you uh..

Ah.. let.. lets get to planning yes uh.. I wanted to ask what you know about these shield-guys already and uh.. I mean, if he's a prisoner, he might be bored and we could ask to visit him? y.. you know, if we ask nice enough we can do that, then smuggle in a hidden message for him to read all li... like.. awesome Raja spy style!"
She suggested, with a proud flexing.. before looking to Tris for approval...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Short Recap:

The meeting was over, and you all shared the intel you had gathered the previous day.

It looked like the mission Alk'ula had given you was more than what he had claimed it was...and certainly more complex than what you feared.

From the looks of it, Ruben B. Robal was a smuggler who had located a planet that apparently contained ancient Sith artifacts...precious enough that even non-force users would kill for them.
Indeed, the Hutts hunted down Ruben, and tried to find the navigation data needed to find the location. Normally, those would be stored at the ship's nav-computer...but the Hutts realized that they were encrypted...and out of their reach. Ruben went into hiding, taking the key to his secret along with him...

Years later, Neepo the Hutt, arranged this obvious trap for Ruben. He offered Ruben's ship as a prize in the death race....
Surprisingly, Ruben (and as Raja found out, very confidently) took the bait. However, he found himself some backing...yet an other Hutt. Relon the Hutt, the owner of the Shieldspeed is Ruben's sponsor for the match. However, this surprising alliance comes with unknown terms...and questionable stability.

Between the pawns of the Hutts, and other opportunist fortune seekers, it seems that winning the race, getting the ship, or striking a deal with Ruben are the only obvious ways forward.
However, each of those tasks are a challenge on their own...and even then, who can guarantee what will happen afterwards?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

After asking her new friends and prodding around, Sarai would find out that the whereabouts of the ship are unknown. If the ship was in a dock, it wouldn't be on the low-security docks of the Lower Ring. Otherwise, the ship could be flying around the space station...

However, Nyx explained that the prizes are usually showcased next to the VIP seats. Indeed, the racing arena includes at least one hatch that could allow entry to a spaceship.

"But why are you asking about this...are you planning to steal it or something?" Nyx giggled.

(Note: The arena is exceptionally huge)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

"Eh...I don't know more than what we already know. But I don't think that just walking in and asking is a good idea..." Tris was a bit skeptical about Raja's plan.

According to what the team already know, and by some asking around Raja would find out that Shieldspeed had a sales department and some offices in the Middle Ring.

Gather Info DC 14: Relon the Hutt also owns 'Pink Twi'lek' a luxury hotel at the Upper Ring, where he usually resides.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Out on the town with Tris Mood: excitedish. Tag: Delicious Plot

"Nono.. we'll go in and ask... super nicely."
Raja determined, before explaining her plan:

"I already set the ground work with the security folks, before I met you, I asked them I was looking for Ruben, so now, I'll go there uh.. pretending I follow a clue I got from them.. if I shift my.. story a little, I'll you know.. not have to life at uh.. at all, and at the same time.. uh.. hopefully avoid any.. trouble by hinting that the security folks know where I am." She nodded.
"By not being too pushy, uh.. hopefully we can make progress without getting in trouble. Talking to Ruben would help, but not risking my cute crimson neck on it, don't worry." She cheered towards Tris, before wandering to the sales-office..

After all what was the worst thing that could come out of messing with the Hutt.. not like they were singularly famous for taking pretty women as sex-slaves, right?

(7 gather info
On the other hand, I got I think my first nat 20 this rp for a pre-emptive persuasion for 35,
)

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept, Tag: Sam and Nyx Location: Bookie shop Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai giggled in return as she snuggled against Sam. "Stealing it would be pretty exciting but maybe out of my league. I don't want to steal it but get aboard and poke about in the nav computer memory core." She turned a bit more serious. "Could you get me into the arena with an idea of where some of the likely hatches might lie? It would be arranged by Neepo the Hutt or those working for it."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken, Salvie

After you finish your tasks, you both head down at the repair shop, where most of the contestants have already gathered. [Roll20 Updated]

Salvie arrives first, and Ellie already there, waving at Salvie as she approaches.

"Hey, I just arrived."

"See that guy over there? That's the one I need us to take out." she whispers, pointing towards a dug that is talking with a frog-looking alien.

~~~
Taken on the other hand, was stopped by a nikto as he was approaching the entrance with the Cocksucker.

[You can roll a Knowledge Galactic Lore for Nikto]

"Excuse me...I have an offer to make, if you are interested." he offered.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, nervous
Salvie grew more concerned and lost in thoughts with every step she took towards the arena. This race was risky, with a lot of unknowns, and yet it still was the more straightforward operation of the day. Even if they won, they'd have to acquire the other piece of the equation and make it out of here. If they fled the station under a hail of blasterfire, she wouldn't be able to say proper goodbyes to her Mistress, to Rosy and the other members of her new family. As for the race itself... Salvie was a talented pilot, but she had no idea about the other contestants. And her speeder race days were part of a different lifetime, a different person. She remembered it, true, but it was still so long ago, and one thing she did remember was that anything could go wrong at any time on the track...

As she entered the staging area, she could see Ellie standing next to a sleek blue speeder. She waved at her, even though Ellie would probably recognize her anyway. She still wore the same street outfit Mistress gave her over her suit. Her hair and face were a bit darker due to dirt, and she had of course cut her own hair a bit, making it look even messier than before. She walked right over and started going over the pre-launch checklist in her upbeat and rapid-fire manner.

"Hi there! Everything ready? If there's no more prep work to be done, I'd like to familiarize myself with the speeder a bit. By the way, does your bike have a data transfer cable for droids? No reason. What are the specs? Any quirks I should know about?

Did you already sign in? What else should I know for the sign-in? What's the name of this beauty?

So who's the target? Hm, that guy? Will you tell me what he did to deserve it? Well, I'm in. What's his vehicle? The fat red one with the dual turbines? Got it. I'll bring you into his rear at every opportunity.

So anything else? Well, I'll be off to sign in. Once prep is complete, I'll go stretch my legs for a couple of hours. See you when I get back!"

Salvie approached the reception booth, getting in the short line of spectators looking to reserve seats. Once it was her turn, she handed her new ID and a credit stick to the receptionist. "Sally Evris, here to sign in as racer. With her." - She pointed at Ellie - "Also I'd like to rent one of those floating VIP isles. Yes, my friends will arrive later. Should I write down their names?" (500 cr already deducted from my sheet)

After signing in and getting familiar with the vehicles, Salvie would walk out, looking for another abandoned hallway to sit down and work on her implant a bit. She downloaded some droid code and started working on customizing it for herself. She tapped into the force to focus on her work. The first upgrade she did to herself was to turn her implant into a neuronal accelerator and expand her computing memory capacity. Halfway through her first test run, she started having a headache and felt her head heat up, so she shut the program down and let her head cool off a bit - literally. She then tried to install a skill upgrade package to increase her programming skills, but failed again. Calming herself, Salvie opened herself to the force once more, refocused, and tried the skill package again. This time, it worked, and she found that the additional software allowed her to recognize and fix the problems that had caused her first attempt to fail. After revising her neural performance upgrade code and running it on her implant, Salvie could feel her thoughts expanding and speeding up. It was quite the rush, a beautiful gift. Salvie would make sure to use it to further her Mistress' plans. She emptied another water bottle and checked her chronometer. The process had taken her 3 hours. It was perhaps time to return to the arena, see if the others had finished their tasks and maybe go over some more details with Ellie.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

Tris decided to follow along and wait outside, just in case something goes wrong and you take too long to return.
However, everything went better than expected. Arriving at the sales office and asking a bit around, Raja found out that Ruben indeed passed from there, almost a week ago. He had asked to contact the Hutt, and the salesman notified his superior. However he left after that, and they didn't see him again. The salesman won't go against the Hutt because he still wants to live, but he can either try to arrange for Raja to have a talk with Relon the Hutt, or he can keep a message to give to Ruben if/when he sees him again.

@ Sarai

Nyx explains that the Racing Arena was made by merging together various other facilities that used to be there, tearing down the walls etc, so there are still entrances for spaceships to get inside.
However the ship will probably end up on the VIP area...you could either buy a ticket there, or try to find work as a waitress...you could ask at the cantina of the arena if there are empty waitress spaces available.

In either case, sneaking in the spaceship will not be easy.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept, Tag: Sam and Nyx Location: Bookie shop Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai thought about her chances. "Let me see if I can get a job in the cantina first. If not I'll spend the credits to get a VIP pass." She brought up the computer pad that Salvie had gifted and inquired at the cantina.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Sales office Mood: Plottey Tag: DM

After some consideration, Raja opts to meet the Hutt, ideally without disclosing the exact details as to why -beyond being a business interest.
Which was quite accurate actually, Raja was curious on the information Ruben might hold now, ever since her vision, the fascinating whispers of Sith-secrets becoming the second most interesting thing in her life, even before Mouse-droids!

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Nervously Excited, Team: None, Location: Racetrack

As he walked thoughts floated into Taken's head, filling him with worries that one by one he had to handle before the mission would be eclipsed by the concerns. His sisters would be fine, they were strong after all and their tasks fit in their skill sets rather well. Raja could talk a tree into growing differently if she wanted. She seemed so happy with Tris, double bladed sword that. It would provide motivation and strength to his eldest sister, but she might also be a vulnerability. Someone else he might be willing to kill to protect. Sarai was probably going into the issue with the least information. Her ability to get into and out of places coupled with her seemingly endless ability to make friends would probably keep her safe, though if a Hutt laid one finger on her! No, focus. Sal, she had always been his best partner to race, managing to outlast his performance almost every time, even if she couldn't manage some of the more complicated maneuvers. She'd do well in this 'race'. He finally arrived at the hanger, and let Officer Flair know via comms that he was coming in to pick up the 'Cocksucker' and waved at the cockpit before riding down the hallways to the arena.

Taken raised an eyebrow as he was approached by the Nikto. He instinctively looked for a slave collar remembering the lesson on Niktos from Memo, that they were often slaves for Hutts. Hmm, what Hutt had business with him? "I'm listening, though I would appreciate knowing whom I am speaking with, or being approached in the name of, Mr?" Taken would cautiously speak, knowing if everything went south he could probably hop on the speeder and high tail it somewhere else until the races.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken

"Listen, friend, I have a good deal for you...how about we give you 1000 creds and you don't run in the race? Or maybe do a small, safe crush and get out?" he offered, not bothering to introduce himself despite Taken asking for it.

"Otherwise...I am afraid winning won't be smart idea...not smart at all...." he gave a subtle-yet-obvious threat.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

"No it has no such thing. It's main problem is that it has to stick closer to the ground than other speeders, other than that it is far more nimble. It has a harpoon gun with two shots under it, but I am not sure if that can help."

"He is a wanted criminal...and he killed the son of someone really rich. No matter, don't talk about it. We just have to make him crush somehow. Stun weapons only work if you are close enough, so you will have to do that..."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

It wasn't too hard for Raja to find her way to arrange a metting with the Hutt. She was warned that she only had around half of an hour to present herself at the Pink Twi'lek a luxurious at the Upper Ring, where Relon currently was.

~~~
Arriving there was easy. The Upper Ring was clean and well maintained, in direct contrast to the lower rings. As she exited the elevator, one of the security took a good look of her, but not spotting any weapons and seeing that she didn't lool like a troublemaker, he just nodded her to pass through.

The Pink Twi'lek was pretty easy to find just by asking around. There was a sign in Hutt language above the entrance, with the pink outline of a twilek resting on the letters. There was a red carpet leading inside, and a double door that opened automatically. However, Raja would notice that there was a weapon scanner at the entance of the hotel, with a human security standing guard at the side.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Sales office Mood: Plottey Tag: DM

Raja smiled and made her way to the upper ring, secretly (as not to offend Tris!) musing to herself how pretty, by comparison, things were around here. When she approached the pink Twi'lek club, she also approached soem problems.. drawing out her lifesaber and handing it over to Tris, informing her:
"I uh.. ah.. guess I should go in alone.. this is gonna set the alarm off big time.. uh.. sorry. If you can wait a little please?" She requested, before stepping to enter the club without her lightsaber, giving the security guard an innocent smile before checking out the club from within.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Be careful there...I can't just stand outside, so if something happens give me a fast call...ok?" Tris said, giving Raja a goodbye kiss.

~~~
The hotel was vary spacious inside, a reception deck right in the middle, with elevators at both sides. On the left a short corridor led to a luxurious lunge, and to the left to a game room with some rich people surrounded by pretty girls having fun.

23495 Behind the reception counter, a twi'lek was checking something at the terminal, looking up as Raja approached.

"Hello! How could I help you?" she asked, offering a bright smile.

Last edited: