What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, mischievous
Adding the picture of Rosy to a queue of images to appear on Sarai's back, Salvie disengaged her connection with the implant and looked over to Taken, to see his face once it was displayed, trying to stop herself from giggling.

She sent another message to Sarai. "There! All done! Thanks for your help! Now watch Taken's face!"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: excitedish. Tag: Sarai, Tris, Taken

"Oh... ooh.. very colorful... ah and.. l.. looks just like us" She cheered, blushing just slightly at her.. pairing. She was briefly considering, but dismissing the idea of getting a tatoo of her own.. before nudging Tris with big eyes. "Sh.. should we maybe get the discussion along though uh?" She muses, nuzzling one hand up to Tri's belly because.. apparently that comforted her.

"Ah uh.. s.. s... so.. sh.. should we assign.. roles and stuff for the race? Ah... like.. make plans for how to actually grab Ruben and.. uh... what to do next? P.. perhaps each of us should ah.. say what they plan to ah.. syn..synchronize our efforts.. if thats ok?" She looked over to Taken, crossing her hands in between her legs, playing with her long loincloth and trying to look as small as possible, terrible at taking the initiative in such situations.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Cantina, all Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai giggled along with Salvie as the images flowed over her body. "It's a wonderful prank," she smiled at her tech-friend. As the images finished one slipped in showing a Togruta getting reamed hard from behind on a bed. The Togruta may very well have been Sarai although the man was unknown.

Ohhh! That wasn't supposed to be there," Sarai cried as all tattoos vanished leaving her nude in the cantina. This lasted only a second or two before her full body paint of a jumpsuit reappeared.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Nervously Excited, Team: None, Location:

As Taken watched the images move past he started to appreciate fully the canvas they were shown on, the only visible sign that he had seen them was when Rosey slid past Taken's left eyebrow shot up and sat quivering at the new height for some time. Sal couldn't see the twitch of his right eye as Rosey moved around to the back of Sarai, due to the interposing goggles, nor the steadying breaths he takes under the layers of clothes which both protect from prying eyes and some weather conditions. The rest of the view wasn't bad however, and his face returned to its usual implacable position, but this time staring straight at Sal.

Clearing his voice before sighing and leaning back Taken replied to Raja's suggestion, "Well, my role in this is rather clear, I'll be racing and attempting to work with Sal to win the race. Which reading this says your Co-pilot is on the hunt for someone specific Sal. Will that cause any problems for us trying to win?" He rather hoped they would be able to move on to the new business and get on to the races. Perhaps table the other discussions for another time. After all Sal probably had a hand in those images, somehow.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic,
Seeing Taken's eyes betray momentary recognition, Salvie winked to Sarai. She wasn't quite sure what she had expected.

"Yes, back to the business at hand. We are here to get the ship, and get the former owner, Ruben. Whatever we actually want to do afterwards, we will have to get both." She looked at Hel and Tris. "Ready to get your hands dirty?" She asked with a wink. She continued. "I believe that if we win the race and get the ship, the next step will be clear. It is likely that Ruben and his Hutt-backers may try to take the ship by force or misdirection. The same goes for the rival Hutt-faction, as well as possibly additional Imperial agents, and there could be any number of additional actors gunning for the ship. So once we have the ship, we'll likely come under attack. As for Ruben, perhaps we could send him a message offering cooperation in exchange for taking him away from angry Hutts. That or we kidnap him after the race. Both would fit well under Sarai's capabilities." She smiled at her Togruta sister. "As for me, I managed to find somebody to race with. I don't know our chances, but I was assured I could have the ship, in case we get 1st place... in exchange, she wants to eliminate another racer. In a more permanent fashion I believe. I don't know who it is, but the idea that it might be one of Tris's friends has occurred to me. If this is the case, and your speeder... 'cocksucker,' you actually named it like this? I thought the graffiti was just for show... whatever, Taken may end up being the target. What do we do then?

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: excitedish. Tag: Sarai, Tris, Taken

"The uh.. m.. message sounds like a g.. great idea but.. uh.. perhaps.. I could do it.. sorry but.. err.. Salvie you have a certain.. way with people and.. uh.. I have a slightly different way and.. uuuuh.." She shifted uncomfortably, half hiding behind Tris.

"I.. uh.. a.. also wanted to offer I could.. maybe use the force, if .. ah.. if we can use a platform .. one of the floaty things so I can stay close enough so I can ah.. help out in the race when you really need it.. and.. ah..

W.. wait Salvie, just who is this co-pilot person anyway? That doesn't sound super trustworthy.. "
She noted, trying to glance over the speeder-name as quickly as she could.
"Obviously it would be no problem with Taken, as you could just tell him Tris is not the.. err.. original racer, Uh.. b.. but however, you made sure it's not Ruben either?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpg Designation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic
"This was another possibility. And no, I don't trust her at all, but if she tries to double-cross me, I may have to mess with her head to keep her in line. If Ruben ends up being neutralized and severely injured or killed, we're gonna have to stitch him together, while being on the run from at least the Hutts. Hmmm, Me and Taken know a certain droid proficient in medical care... Anyway, my co-racer will point out the target at the start of the race. Maybe I can dissuade her from firing at Taken. And someone who knows this station should start making contingency plans. Where we can go if we have to get out of sight, how to enter and exit the arena unseen." She looked towards Hel and Tris. "I think that would play to your strengths. If you have any other ideas, let us know." Salvie was silent for a moment, then started again. "Right, there is the issue with security being on the lookout for me. I don't think that will be a problem during the race, but If I win 1st place, I'll have to present ID. I got a fake one, self-made, but it may not hold up. I won't know until It happens."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"I didn't name it cocksucker...someone else did."
Tris explained, softly biting Raja's ear.

Meanwhile Hel looked totally unimpressed and out of place.

"The arena is seperated by the spectators with transparisteel, to keep the mess inside. Anyway, I don't know much about the races."

"You will excuse me, nice to meet everyone, and you...
" she turned to Taken, pinching and twisting him on the side "...try not to die, but I have to open shop. Good luck in the race to all of you! I will come to watch."

"Bye~"

"...I think I will stay with Raja...this sounds dangerous..."
Tris pondered, hugging Raja a bit tighter.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Cantina, all Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai looked confused. "So how many speeders are we entering in the race? Raj are you and Triss piloting one and Salvie you and Taken another?" Apparently a lot had happened since she had been separated. "It may be quite appropriate for me to approach Ruben. Raja if you want to help that would be a huge benefit." She shook her head. "I'm not sure what immediate help I can apply during the race though. I could infiltrate into one of the other race teams or help protect our pit crews to prevent sabotage."

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Nervously Excited, Team: None, Location:

Taken had been listening quietly, nodding to the good ideas, and holding back in moments when things made less sense. Hel got up to leave and he smiled at her and wished her well, standing if encouraged and more than happy to share a hug if offered. Sarai spoke up and Taken realized that she hadn't had the chance to read up on the update yet, so he slid the data pad across the table with a comforting smile, "It is ok to be confused about all of this, if I weren't updated along the way I would have also been rather confused, but this should help."

Waiting a little so she can skim before continuing, "I think we have a reasonable plan at this point on how to proceed. Sal, you and I should probably head down and make sure we are each ready for the race, and get the seating so Raja can help from above. I agree that we should make contact with Ruben, Sarai and Raja, you two will be unoccupied for the next few hours. If you take advantage of Sal's mapping you should be able to get to the offices of Shieldspeed and try to contact him there or perhaps find some other way to be able to talk to him. Also, if you want I could try to look in on where he is now. Any more planning than this and we could be running around like dogs chasing our tails for the next five hours, no further than when we started. We can do this, after surviving Alk for so long, what is a little speeder race and a couple of angry Hutts?" By the end he was forcing his voice to keep from rising and drawing attention. He was excited and was ready for action, they had a semblance of a plan, but that was all he could really ask for. He knew he needed to finish the tune up, but that should't take too long, especially if he enlisted Sal's aid. Then perhaps he could take a look at the previous races and get some idea what they were up against. If asked he would release himself to the force subtly requesting it to guide him to Ruben before asking again for Tris to join him to take one last inspection of the speeder and heading down to work out those last electrical issues out.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Njuuuuuu.." Raja made and acted exceptionally injured by the ear-biting under Tris, only to look disappointed if she stopped prematurely.

She nodded encouragingly when Tris wanted to stay with her, mewling softly and leaning into the hug, before listening on to the others.
"I uh.... can try to help yes!" She enthused, before looking over to Taken.

"Ok uh.. c..c an you please do the looking in right now?" She tilted her head, before, nuzzling Tris again briefly, she got up. "... l.. lets do this... but keep in mind.. we have not dealt with Alk' yet... Either way.. uh. Sarai, lead the way?"
She nodded, encouragingly, giving Tris a hesitant glance.. before looking over to Sarai, with a soft, shy smile.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic
Salvie watched Hel leave with apprehension. She still didn't quite trust her, and if Sarai wasn't needed elsewhere, she'd ask her to shadow Hel, to make sure she didn't call security on them. She knew a lot now, after all.

"It's settled then. Me and Taken will go to the arena to get everything sorted out. Sarai, Raja and Tris will try to make contact with Ruben and scout for any potential trouble. We will make sure to buy VIP seating for you guys - I can front the credits, but who's gonna pick up the final tab? - If we don't win the race, we'll have to steal the ship, I think any deal with Ruben will involve it, and we want the nav-data anyway. So after the race, the ship will be our rallying point, one way or another. Any other questions, concerns, ideas?"

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai read the detailed notes from Taken. "Ahhh... I see now. I know a few people involved in the betting side of the racing. They may have some information on how to get in and out of the crew side of the races unobserved in a pinch. I can ask them." She glanced over at Raja and smiled at her. "I'd be glad to have your lover with us Raja." Sarai looked down at the information on the Hutts and Shieldspeed. I think infiltration and misdirection will be best to get us into the offices. Salvie, can you hack any kind of floor plans for Shieldspeed? Raja, do you need anything else before we get off?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic
"I don't think I can provide any more info than the station layout. And I'll probably be busy with preparations right up until the race. You can take my old datapad and try yourself, I can give some assistance remotely via comlink. Speaking of, here, Tris, my old comlink. It's got our group's frequencies programmed in, aside from that, it's nothing special. I don't need it any more, I have one in here now." She tapped her right temple. "At any rate, I don't think the offices will help us find or contact Ruben. You may wanna keep on your toes there though. Maybe they have hired muscle posing as office workers." She fell silent for a moment. Any data regarding the Hutt's covert activities on the station may be of benefit to Mistress. Access to their financial assets even more so. "Well, if you really want to check them out, by all means. If I had the time, I'd do it myself. But I think that your main priorities are to find a way of getting to Ruben, and to secure the next step, by identifying and neutralizing all opposing forces, as far as possible."

"Speaking of next step; if... when we get both Ruben and the ship, under whatever circumstances, what do we do next? Taken wanted to take Flair and Memo away with us. Memo is still at the facility, and Alk'ula will likely be waiting there... If he doesn't appear on this station, that is. I don't think we can avoid this for long. If you want to refuse him the nav-data, we will have to face him. And if we find the location of the place the smuggled artifacts originate from, how are we gonna finance and equip an expedition like that? I don't want to talk you down, but we have no idea in what condition the ship is, how well it's stocked, and how far the target system is."
Salvie looked at Raja. "You don't have to have all the answers. I just want to go into this knowing there is a plan."

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Tris seemed to think about something, pulling Raja back to make her sit on her lap, hugging her again, before talking.

"I am not sure we should break in Shieldspeed's offices...I mean if Ruben is going to run in the race, he will be preparing for the race too, right?"

"Can't we just wait for him to show up here, and try to talk to him? But he will probably show up the last second and he won't want to talk to us in private, I imagine, if he suspects that we could be his enemies..."

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: excitedish. Tag: Salvie, Sarai, Tris, Taken

Raja shook her head to the question if she needed much else.. only to be re-captured by Tris. "Oh.. oh I was doing a stupid again.. sorry.." She gave off some slight kicked-dog-vibes, looking about from Sarai and her shifty tatoos over to Tris..

"B.. but what if he suspects we are not enemies but an ally.. uh... I mean.. we know of one guy he got hired by, Alk'ula, and.. each of us is intimately aware of how Alk'ula acts and.. well.. " She pondered.
"He's a green, male Twi'lek, so maybe with a bit of.. awesome disguise skills... we have someone that could look like him long enough to help deliver a message?"
She pondered, looking Tris over innocently.

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
"Yeah, about that... I don't think Alk'ula hired Ruben. I don't think they know each other. Think about it - Ruben and his ship are the key to a trove of Sith artifacts, and everyone this side of the core has heard of it. I think we are being sent by Alk'ula to do his dirty work. Maybe there are other imperial agents here as well. This is a test, of sorts, yes, but not like we were led to believe. I think Alk'ula wants those artifacts. So he sets up this test to make us get Ruben, or at least drive him out of hiding."

"As for contacting him before the race... he will probably be watched. I think you should try to get a hold of him somewhere else. His lodging would be best, maybe, though it may be bugged. Or catch him on the way to the arena."

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: excitedish. Tag: Salvie, Sarai, Tris, Taken

Raja pondered, before clearing her throat.

"Th.. that's so mean.. but it does kind of sound like him.. a.. anyway.. the problem is.. uh.. I.. uh... am not sure that we, all of us together, have a chance against Alk'ula." She nodded.

"With his mastery in the force alone.. unless he is already severly injured, I could not hold my own and uh...." She shifted uncomfortably. "N.. not saying I'm s.. stronger than you in direct combat.. but.. ah.. on average.. err.. anyway..

This is not about defeating Alk'ula, it's about getting hold of the secrets, especially this holocron, then retreating to fight another day.. uh.. potentially with several... problems chasing after us.. bu.. but think like this uh.. if a fight does break out, it's.. unlikely we'll come out on top. I uh.. would like to plan to retreat, pretty please."
She nodded, nuzzling slightly into Tris' lap.

"I'm also in favour of taking Fleir along of course.. perhaps uh.. Sarai or I can talk to her instead. As for catching him on the way to the Arena, that'd be up to some of the pilots.. s.. soo.. I guess that leaves Sarai or me to check out the ship make sure it's.. accessible if we win or loose, and ready to takeoff?" She tilted her head, with this alternate suggestion.

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score

"Ah, Sarai I don't think we need to break in, just chat with the man. Show we are willing to work with him if he is willing." Taken was a little surprised by the suggestion, though it was her area of expertise, if she wanted to do it that way it was her call.

Noting Raja's response, "That is exactly why trying to find him may be a better option, so we can get the chance to talk with him even if he shows up last second."

Taken raised an eyebrow at the idea of confronting Alk and nervously fiddled with his braid before adding, "I agree that even if we got the drop on him we could not take Alk down. Our best course would be retreating, and of course I would check on his location before we approached the station. As for approaching Flair, that is up to you but getting the ship in whatever condition should be the first priority."

"Now unless you need me, I'll be finishing the repairs. Oh, Tris if you want to take that look over my shoulder just let me know, I'll probably work in the garage by the track, in case Ruben wanders in. I'll see you all later." He stood up, letting his hair fall down his cloak again, and gave each of his sisters a gentle hug, and Tris if she wanted it. Then headed back to hanger 69 to pick up the speeder before taking it back to get the last repairs done.

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai felt flushed and aroused as she stood before her brothers and sisters and the patrons of the bar totally nude yet apparently clothed. She listened to the different options and spoke up. "Go ahead and scout the Hutt building to see if you can find Ruben Raja. Try to catch him outside if you can but maybe infiltrate if you can't. I'll go and look into the status of the ship."