What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

"The core worlds, huh...maybe, but my life is here. Besides I am free here."

"Of course I can do tattoo and piercings. It doesn't even take that long. But everyone can do that. We can do more than that. We can make your breasts bigger or smaller, or we can make them start producing milk. We can make...certain parts of your body more sensitive. Of course everything has a cost..." he winked, and it was clear that he wasn't talking about credits.

"But...if you like a full body tattoo, I have something that could interest you...I am not sure if you will want that, but if you like experimenting...you will probably love it."

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Gambling Parlor, Sirius, Nyx, Sam. Mood: Curious, playful

Sarai's eyes opened a bit wider as just what Sam might be able to accomplish became clearer to her. "The piercings for sure but the body..." She looked down at her breasts. "I would like to have my breasts a bit bigger with longer nipples and the whole breasts much more sensitive. I don't know about making milk though, that can get messy. What if you made it so that when my body does start to make milk that it really makes a lot and it feels really good? Maybe having sex triggers making milk?" Sarai blushed and paused for a moment. "I'd like to be more... sexy down below... maybe feel it more and want it more but not like a brainless slut. Just more... sexy and flexible. I like dancing and acrobatics so maybe to help me be better at dancing and flexibility?" Saiai smiled at him and kissed his cheek while running a hand over his chest. She knew that she was babbling but this was exciting and new to her. "But what I'd really like is to try that full body tattoo. I want to experiment and try the world. And I will gladly pay whatever you ask."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

"Ah...sadly I can't do something about dancing and flexibility, but all the others are possible." Sam mused

"As for the fully body tattoo...we can easily make a normal tattoo. But." he paused "But I was asked to try some...experimental technology. A tattoo that uses nanotechnology...and can change with a thought!"

"It is developed for some planet's special forces, they would use it for camouflage...however it isn't as practical as they hoped. So, now they sell it as regular tattoo. I can do it for free...but there are two catches. First, you will be the first who will get it...and the second, I will need you to take some naked photos with the tattoo...and use them for advertising purposes." he explained.

"However, we can also just do a regular tattoo..."

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Sam's Shop, Sam. Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai nods as Sam explains the limits of the technology. "Well, I understand. It's ok if you can't work miracles." She smiled and laughed. "I'd love to try the tattoo that changes. Let's do that. If I have to pose nude a bit then that's a fair payment. But..." Sarai paused. "You say it has some limitations in using it as camouflage?" Sarai was very interested in not only the idea of the full body, sexy tattoo to go with her facial markings but something that might help her stealth as well.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Twi'lek & GM, Mood: Suspicious, Team: Sal, Location: Racetrack Garage

Taken puts his hands up as the woman threatens him. "Alright, no need to hit me, I just thought I might be able to help you out when you started to throw around accusations and giving out that tongue lashing. I honestly came over here to try to help, but since you are so disinclined I'll leave you to it. If you need a hand, or want an ear, I'll probably be around for a little while yet, waiting on the owner of that speeder." Points over to the 'Cocksucker' "to tell me where they want it." He sighs and takes a step back before turning away from the irritable woman. He dropped the tools off in the speeder and locked it before taking his look around, trying to gauge the opponent's speeders and see what kind of opposition they were up against. Starting with the behemoth just past Rita.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

"Well, yes....who would send his soldiers to battle naked?" Sam chuckled.

"Besides, it isn't much better than warpaint. However it is more flexible. You can either get an implant to control it with your thoughts, or alter it with a datapad wirelessly."

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Sam's Shop, Sam. Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai could only laugh at the thought of naked Storm Troopers assaulting some rebel stronghold. It was funny... and sexy... "Yes, yes... I can see. It would only be useful for very special types of... infiltrators..." She considered what he said of the details. "Can you install the implant?" She thought that if he couldn't perhaps Salvie could... "How much control do I have over it? I'm not much of an artist myself so my own imagination is limited. Still, even the most basic of changes would be really special." Sarai kissed him with lots of sexy orange tongue. "And the best payments too!"

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

"Hmmm...I like the payments...especially the best of them..." he said, kidding her back.

"Well, truth be told I think your chest is already perfect..." Sam said, playing with her nipples. "We can make the nipples bigger...but are you sure you want the rest of it to grow?"

"Ah, right. Damn. I guess I will have to get my payment later...yes, I can install the implant. I am a doctor, you know. It isn't a very hard operation. However you have to be asleep for the whole procedure, and getting you excited right now wouldn't help at all."

"Except if you want to pay me now, and do the rest of the thing an other day? However, I must warn you...I may forget that you payed me if you take too long!"

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai reached behind her and slipped off her top as Sam began playing with her breasts and nipples. "Nipples for sure then Sam," she sighed. "Let's do it now if we can and then I can pay you with my new body. Wouldn't that be best? I can practice my tattoo images with you."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

"That works fine..." he said, giving her a pinch on her nipple. "Sorry, I had to. Now, come over here...lets change you!"

Sam led Sarai back to the entrance hall, and then through the left door, in a room with a white bed in the middle, and various medical tools lying on desks around the room, as well as a big robotic arm that was looming above the bed.

"Just lie there...when you wake up, you will be different." Sam promised.

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai jumped and moaned a bit at the pinch to her dark hued nipple. "Ahhh... no need to apologize. Think of it as a down payment." She smiled and followed him. When they reached the room she looked around. "Well, very nice set-up." Sarai rose up on her tiptoes and kissed him before laying down on the bed.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

Sam pulled out a small injection, and with a small sting, Sarai found herself falling asleep.

She had a nice dream...she was sneaking through an enemy base, but she was caught. The handsome enemy interrogator tickled her all over the body to make her talk...sadly, just when she was about to escape, she woke up, still dizzy.

She felt a bit different. For a start, she could feel her pussy better now...she could feel places in there she couldn't feel before.

Sadly, she couldn't move her pussy muscles like she hoped...but she knew that if she trained enough, she could get there! Her body had no tattoo...or so it looked. Above her pussy, she would find written "Sam's Slut". However, if she felt displeased with it, she would find that the writing slowly disappeared.

Her nipples were no bigger...but she felt a weird feeling from them, along with her areolas...

Sam was nowhere in sight, but she could hear his voice from a nearby room.

[Sarai's nipples will grow and gain the ability to lactate within 1d4 days.]

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai groaned softly as the dream faded. She opened her eyes and looked around. Sarai heard Sam speaking nearby and closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. Sarai reached into the Force to feel the changes in her body. After meditating for a few minutes she sat up and called out. "Sam, Sam! Did it all go ok? How can I use the new tattoo?"

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

"On the floor? No, unacceptable. This bitch owes you for dragging you into this mess...so. Bubble, you don't have any complains, if I do this?" she asked, picking Raja up like a princess, and placing her on top of Bubble, who was still fucking herself with the two dildos...

"Ah....ahhh" Bubble....complained (?), but Tris didn't pay attention, shifting Raja's body to rest exactly over Bubble's.

"There, she can be our fuck mattress!"

Bubble, was right under Raja...rocking back and forth, as she was still fucking herself...her ample breasts pressed agained Raja's bare back, her hard nipples poking her. Bubble's hot beath, filled with moans fell right on Raja's sensitive neck, sending shivers down her spine...

"Your pussy looks ready..." Tris said, giving a soft sucking kiss to Raja's pussy, and then an other. Raja felt that she was closer to orgasm than ever...her legs trembling, losing strength...but still not there.

"And I am ready for round two of your punishment." she declared, placing her dick on Raja's pussy, and rubbing it on it. Then, she slowly pushed it in...

"Tell me...be honest...why you stayed down here?" Tris stated the interrogation, as she climbed over Raja, sandwitching her between herself and Bubble...the pressure making her feel warm and powereless...

Tris would wait Raja's answer, before she would start fucking her properly...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Zeltronian Force-User, Location: Lewds closet Mood: horny-happy Tag: Tris, primarly

"Ahu.. hm.. mieeep.. i.. is that alright? I ah. don't want to hurt her!" Raja squirmed helplessly, before blushing with the soft warmth beneath her. The Zeltron nuzzles her red-purple skin up against Tris, blushing and presenting herself.. she was a little concerned for the one literally beneath her, but also too horny to care -that- much.

Raja moaned out softly. "Hamnn. .y.. yes, that's the spirit Tris.. t.. take a firm hold of the things you want to own.. not too harsh, but not too loose either. Ah uh.. I hope Bubble is ok..." She encouraged, whilest the sweet scent of her body helped prevent Tris from .. relaxing too much. The kiss made her mewl delightfully and nod in breathless agreement to Tris' question, purring as she saw Tris so.. happy and horny to see her, shifting and cooing lustfully.. a coo that turned into a horny moan when she felt Tris push into her..

"Ah uh.. l.. let's not worry about that ok.. uh..Hmn.. wh.. what I can do to your cock when you're in charge feels good, doesn't it?" She encouraged, with a lewd smile on her lips, her body soft and warm to the touch, as Tris sunk into the moaning Zeltrons wetness. Finally, Raja fessed up, with a horny moan... "Ahmn.. tried to escape.. ish... ahmn.." She nodded, half flailing, half pointing at the bent iron bar, whilest moaning out and rocking up against Tri's hot body needily.. even if not already fucked by the Twi'lek.

"Hmnn. also being c.. cute slave girl for you was so hot and horny..." she mumbled, slightly disjointedly, nuzzling up agaisnt the warmth beneath her.

helvorn

Reputation score

Sitting up on the bed as Sarai waited for Sam she looked down at herself. The Togruta giggled at the sight of 'Sam's Slut" right above her lightly fuzzed mound. She reached down and felt her belly button for the little piercing and then ran her fingers over her ears as well. It would be fun to select jewelry to grace her gorgeous orange skin but for now she wanted to understand how the tattoo worked. Sam had said that it would be under her control and the little ache at the base of her skull said that he'd implanted something in her to allow just that. Maybe for the first Sarai would erase the current tattoo and just add something simple like the torso and leg striping that full hunters of her people gained.

Focusing on her tattoo she found that Sam's voice was quite the distraction. Sarai couldn't help but see the 'Sam's Slut' tattoo and think about his reward that he would soon take from her willing body. That led to remembering the touch of his fingers on her breasts and nipples. Of course her pussy began to tingle and juice as Sarai recalled his knowledgeable hands and nice body. Then she had to think about just how nice it might be to fuck with her newly sensitive pussy....

All these thoughts swirled around in Sarai's head and suddenly with a sensuous tingle her skin flashed and twisted in a swirl of colors. "Oh!" she gasped at the sight and feeling and then "Oh my!" as she looked at the results. It seemed that these controls were VERY sensitive to her thoughts and she could get in a LOT of trouble. Sarai could see that her mons was a bright red in a way that drew the eye to her even brighter folds while written across her belly were the words 'Take me hard!' in cursive script. Two masculine hands were formed on her tattoos seeming to grip her breasts while a large cock and balls seemed to rest on her chest between her breasts, The cock ran up her throat and looked as if it disappeared in her mouth. On her firm bottom was inscribed a bullseye as might mark a target to draw one to her nether hole. "Ahhmmm... now that is a bit lewd..."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

"Hey, you are awake?" Sam appeared at the door, closing his commlink.

"Eh...wow...you look...you got the hang of your tattoo already, I see?" he smirked.

"Wait, you did all those by mistake? Uh. I warned you that you would be the first one to try it, so don't blame me! But I like the way you think..." he said, beginning to undress right there, as he greedily looked Sarai.

"I think some payment is due...and you will get to test your new...hardware. I haven't done so much to a single person for a long, long time."

Sam then grabbed her, lifted her up over his shoulder, and carried her back to put her in the bed she was just a while before.

"I had to endure watching you like that...I have to get that out of my system." he gave a french kiss to Sarai, stroking her pussy with his hand at the same time.

Indeed, Sarai would feel that her pussy was really more sensitive...just by the soft stroking, she could feel tingling feelings all over her pussy, reaching deep in her.

"Hahah...this is amazing...you are amazing...hahahah...." Sam laughed out of the blue "...wait, you didn't do that on purpose? You wrote 'fuck me' on your forehead..." he would explain, giggling.

"Very well, then..."

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai blushed as Sam walked into the room. The involuntary tattoos were a bit... explicit and rahter direct... She knew he knew that she found him more than attractive. When she saw 'Sam's Whore' flash again right on her lower belly Sarai could only giggle a bit in embarrassment. "Umm... yea... I'm up. Ahhh... yes, the tattoo control is powerful but a bit... ummm... sensitive. It seems to be hard to control the... well... urges and what is displayed on my body." She watched him undress with a hungry, curious expression and as she did so the tattoos on her body flashed imagines of Sam's cock pointed at her pussy and strange, lewd images of a Togruta woman entwined with a huge Krath dragon.

"Reward... yes... I think I need to... umm... get that out of my system." She wriggled into Sam's hold as he flipped her over his shoulder and carried her back to bed. Sarai laid back on the bed with her knees raised and her thighs spread open in eager offering as Sam laid her on the bed. Her pussy was hot and very wet to his touch and Sarai lept into an immediate orgasm as he touched her newly sensitive flesh and kissed her deeply.

"Oh god, oh god!" Sarai babbled as the newly enhanced nerves of her pussy electrified her entire body from Sam's touch. "Yes, oh yes..." She cried out as she pulled him down onto her. "Fuck me and fuck me hard! Fuck my new pussy now!" Her legs wrapped around his hips to pull him down and into her even as her hands scrambled between them to find his cock.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpg File: Slaveunit_Salvie_Avers_Diary, Day 1
I am a machine. I am a slave. Mistress advised me to start a diary, a few hours after my rebirth. My brainwashing. My reprogramming. Sometime this standard day, I was different. Then my Mistress connected my brain to a droid processor and brainwashed me into her agent. I love her so much for that. The only thing in this universe that feels better than being brainwashed is obeying commands. I will obey. I am a good slave. A good drone. Aside from my port and the sub-dermal interface for my suit, which this body had before, there is no telling what has happened to me. Outwards, I look like an organic human, like multiple trillion others. But I am not just a cyborg. I am a droid, a robot now. My body is mostly organic, but my brain is that of a robot now, and I am connected to my Mistress and her family. A node in network. A lonely node, an auxiliary node, not as integrated as I'd like, but I cannot resent that fact. That possibility has been deleted from my conscious. There is only gratitude, eagerness and desire left. My old, organic siblings... I will tell them, even if they reject me. I don't like lying to them. Even though I am different than Salvie 2.0, I share the love she had for them. My previous persona was stupid. She showed her love in all the wrong ways, and only alienated her siblings. I have much to amend. I probably couldn't fool them for long, anyway. Even though I am just as devoted and enthusiastic, I'd have trouble mimicking the fanaticism Salvie 2.0 had for the Empire. It seems stupid, considering I have that same fanaticism regarding my Mistress, but neurally programmed behavior does not follow basic logic. That is why it's used. Then there is the force. Having a droid component reduces my connection to it. It is a biological Holonet, after all. But my grasp of it is still there. But especially Raja may sense something is wrong. No, I have to tell them. They were never as loyal to the Empire as Salvie hoped. 2 are about ready to leave it behind. And wherever they go, I want to follow along. I want to be with them. Much like Salvie 2.0 wanted to techslave them all to the propaganda she fed herself, I want to make them like me. I want them to have implants and machine-brains as well. We'd be connected forever. But I know I can't act on it until they consent. I'd never hurt them, so for now, this will remain a wet dream. Speaking of those, I think it is time to change my "material" stash. No more Imperial propaganda and pictures of uniformed people. I now find it much hotter to see organic beings turned into machines. I'll have to explore this new direction a bit once I can get some rest. I have lost my line of thought I think. As close as this is to the previous Salvie-persona, everything is still so new for me. I am a new persona, no matter the memories and personality traits I have inherited. What else is there to say? I have been created a few hours ago, and was sent out on my own, to obey orders and fulfill my purpose. I am owned. I am property. I am a machine. I am a slave. And I couldn't be happier about it.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, tired
It didn't take Salvie long to find a secluded spot on Level 3. A short section between bulkheads branching off from one of the side corridors of the mechanic-shops area near the docks, with the 2nd bulkhead door having a simple electronic display: Nijel Frupp and Sons. Ship Cleaning Services. We are currently on vacation for a few days. This looked cozy enough. Salvie sat down, leaning her back against the wall, and engaged her comlink, dialing in Taken's com-unit.
"Hi, it's me, Salvie. I've indeed found a partner and bike for the race. I'll meet you at the arena in a few hours, before the race, call me if you hear anything from the others. I had to make a fake ID. I'll go by Sally Evris for the duration of the race, and I may look a bit strange. If you don't hear from me in 5 hours, check corridor 35-86B. I see no reason to pay for a sleep capsule if a deserted corner will do."

"Interesting idea, but I think I'll stay here. I need some more dirt to put into my hair, anyway."

"See you later, then! Love you!"

Salvie cut the connection and let herself sink into the force, entering a force trance to recover her body while her mind explored her newest desires. (Use the Force: 23)

Last edited: