What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Zeltronian Force-User, Location: Plan B- Evil slaver maintenance closet Mood: Aroused-happy Tag: Tris, Bubble, Jacob

Raja murred with the lewd imagination. If Tris had two cocks, she could suck first one, then the other.. or perhapst wo at once, with some effort?
Well, Raja could ponder about how to find the secrets of Sith-Alchemy, long lost forbidden dark art and power.. to gain twice the Twi-lek dicking, later.

For now she was distracted, lewdly nuzzling up to her lover..'s crotch, something about Tris commanding Mas...Jacob around making her even hornier, but the stupid belt buckle refused to be complicit in this manner.. so the poor Zeltron was a little stuck rubbing her cheeks up against Tris's bulge, likely also not helping the removal of the same on her end.
Raja startled a bit at hearing she was a bad girl, looking up at Tris with immediatly slightly watering eyes.. only to mieep softly when kissed, suckling on Tris' lips needily. She murred and closed her eyes at the invading tongue, soft, warm, and yielding into the kiss.

Then, she purred and positively pounced on Tris in order to.. calm her, softly kissing and suckling on the tip of that green shaft and sighing with almost physical relieve, cuddling up to Tris's cock and feeling it throb against her, suckling on the tip happily, giving small, short little licks with the tip of her sensual tongue.. at this point, using what she had.. learned from Jacob Raja relaxed and just let herself go with the heat, shifting into a properly kneeling position to attend her Twi'lek mistress dutifully.

"Hmnn.a.a.ahmnn... sorry for making you *slurp* worry love... hammnn.." She moaned out, in between long, sensual licks, one of her hands spreading her sex in her half kneeling position, offering herself to Tris, the other cupping the Twi'leks balls, holding them softly, massaging and coaxing them along..

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

"Uh...you know, don't bullshit me, I could check to see if those things are true...actually, what's your full name?" she asked pulling out a datapad.

"Salvie? I thought you said Sally?" she mused

After some looking around in the HoloNet she grinned.

"Why, someone has been a bad girl! Oh my...bad and naughty..." she chuckled

"Eh....normally I would try to arrest you...but I guess you have had your own troubles. What, you didn't know?" she asks looking at Salvie doubtfully.

She turned her datapad towards Salvie...

There results of a holonet search were showing on the screen.
"The Wheel: Salvie Avers - slicer Reward: 8000crd [See more]"
Basically an account of what Salvie did at the security office, excluding some embarrassing details about how she managed to escape
"Salvie Avers/Pirates Sex Tape [See more]"
The holovideo of what happened in the cell, downloadable for 5crds, already downloaded 2951 times
However, there was nothing about herself beyond that....as if her past before she was caught by the Empire had been erased...

"Anyway, the reward for the first place is a ship. I don't really care about the ship - and you shouldn't care about it either - it is only trouble, but if we do come first place we can sell it for mora than it is worth."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Starlight Cantina, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, focused
"What can I say, I do leave a lasting impression." Salvie said smiling. Somehow it did not surprise her that that recording had found its way into the holonet, but her current name being attached to it might well bring unwarranted attention later.
I may have to change my name... It feels bad, I liked the name, even if it is a remnant of a past best left buried. Even though the person who once had that name is dead, the name is keeping part of her alive. I shouldn't hesitate to drop it, but... Argh! These stupid biological feelings! I'm supposed to be a machine! But I owe so much to her... Keeping her alive within me is the least I can do...
Salvie forced herself to focus.
"You can look up the records of these events, you'll find my name listed there, even though I've kept my holo-footprint small, until recently. As for the ship, I want it. Not to sell it. I want a ship, this is a ship. Whatever trouble comes attached with it. So, if you want to exact another price to hand me the ship, name it. If you do not agree to that, I'll look for someone else."
She folded her arms while trying to maintain a cheerful face. "If you agree and we win, I'll instead buy you a drink, how does that sound?" Salvie lightly chuckled. (Persuasion: 21)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
22558 @ Taken

The repair shop is quiet, with only a few pit droids and a couple of human mechanics who were playing with chance cubes at the side.

There was a small speeder, which was currently repaired by a human woman...and parked at the side, a speeder so huge, that Taken had doubts if it was actually a speeder or a small starship. And if it was, would this bulky thing really join the race, or it was something else?

The woman seemed to be struggling with her speeder repairs.

Repairing Tris's speeder was not easy - the numerous jury-rigs Tris has done over the years have left a very confusing mess behind. However Taken easily managed to understand the logic behind them, and after a few hours of repairing, the proud "Cocksucker" was almost as good as new.

Taken also bought a fire extinguisher from the mechanics at the back, interrupting their game for a bit.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

Tris moaned biting her lower lips, as Raja licked her big green cock... "Ah...yes..yes....I think I can forgive you...you have such a sweet tongue..." Tris complimented, stroking Raja's hair.

Yes, Raja was a good sex-slave, she could feel it from Tris's loving touch and the throbbing of her cock...yet she couldn't be satisfied with just that...the Pussy Melter was still working, giving her an unbearable desire to have her pussy penetrated, torn apart by Tris's hot cock...or she could let it melt properly...the feeling would just keep building, until she would be broken...and then....

"Ah....I am going to cum...." Tris moaned, her fingers clawing through Raja's hair, reaching down to her skin...they felt so dominating, as they kept Raja in place...as Tris released her load.

"Yes...take all of it in your mouth...that's the punishment for drinking random things strangers buy for you..." Tris ordered. Through their connection, Raja could feel a trace of....jealousy?

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

"You will need more than a drink Sally. Ok you can keep the ship, if we win. I will keep the other reward. But I do want something from you."

"There is someone I have to take out during the race. I don't care about winning that much, truth to be told. He is..." she pulls out a cigarette "...an old enemy."

"He deserves to die, but even injuring him will be enough. I have made....arrangements. What do you say?"

~~~
"Fine then, you will pilot and I will shoot. We need to go and register for the race."

"Eh...I don't need to remind you to use a fake name, right? And you will need forged documents for that identity, if you want to get the ship...if we win." she said, finishing the rest of her drink and standing up.

"You are a slicer, right? Can you make them?"

[She will not reveal the name, but she will confirm that it isn't Ruben she is after]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpg
Designation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Starlight Cantina, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused
as always, focused
"Interesting. I suppose if you pull the trigger, I have no problem getting you in position. Point 'em out to me as early as possible. And I should be able to get the necessary identification papers. What specifically will the clerk be looking for?"
I guess it's on then. I'll have to read up on how to get physical ID. The slicing part shouldn't be a problem. I may have to call on Mistress... but only as a last resort. I am supposed to be her tool, to support her, not the other way around.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Twi'lek & GM, Mood: Helpful, Team: Sal, Location: Racetrack Garage

Having finally finished the repairs he was willing to make without Tris, knocking the dented wing back into a reasonable shape, he sighed. Covered as he was in grease, he was kind of happy. These past few hours had been rather productive, but that didn't make the task any easier, his pink ponytail now tinged with the black of the exhaust cleaning and hair sticking out all over his head. He takes a moment to slick back his hair leaving a black grease mark in it, but it is no longer standing at least. He looks around noticing the one racer left in here, shrugs to himself and leaves a message on the Comms for Tris, huskily saying "I fixed up your speeder a little, and have entered the race. I'm in the garage below the sign in station if you want to move it somewhere, or have me move it somewhere. Also I think it needs a little more work, but I'd like your eyes on her too for that." He hadn't spoken for the hours he was working so his throat was dry from disuse.

Taking a deep steadying breath he makes his way over tot he woman, casually looking the bike over with his trained eye, trying to sus out the problem before laying a hand on it. He reaches her after getting the opportunity to look both the bike and the lady over, pleased with what he sees he huskily starts speaking, clears his throat, loosening it up a little before beginning again, casually "Would you like a hand? I tend to be rather good with machines like this." He keeps his hidden eyes on hers, as she can clearly see his face, the cloak discarded and folded after staring on the cleaning, his long sleeved shirt led to his nimble gloved hands, currently fiddling with his belt, and some of the tools hanging from it. She can see his face, but his eyes are still hidden, and the comical sight of his hair in disarray and half covered in grease.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai, Serius

"Oh, I do more than you imagine...you will have to see for yourself." Sam winked at Sarai, as he played with her breasts.

"He was good" Nyx confirmed

"I could show you what I do...and you could persuade me to join your cult...it sounds like a plan." he said, taking a greedy sniff at Sarai's neck

"Hey, it isn't like we are here or anything..." Nyx complained...but right at that time, the door opened, and the droid walked in.

From the open door, Sarai could see that there was a small crowd outside...and suddenly she realized...maybe they could see her too...sitting there, naked, on top of Sam as he played with her nipples?

"Boss, your presence is needed." the droid declared, before leaving the room, closing the door behind it.

"I guess it looks like I have to go. Damn the rush hour...and just when I was going to dare someone to walk behind the counter....yeah, you two would have to go naked" Nyx sat up, teasingly sticking out the tongue to the girls.

"Eh. I guess this would be the end of our game then...it is no fun with just three. But maybe we could go to my shop?" Sam offered, as Nyx walked out of the door, exposing Sarai and Serius once more to the hungry eyes of the crowd outside...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken

As you approach, you notice that while she is repairing her speeder, she is actually looking around as she does so...and she stops when she notices your approach. With your mechanical knowledge, you realize that something is fishy, as you see some repair parts, but they don't correspond with the area of the speeder she is supposedly repairing.

"Oh hello. Thanks for the offer, but I am fine...almost fixed it. Well...I guess we are competitors too, so it isn't really appropriate, is it?" she half-smiled awkwardly, clearly trying to avoid the conversation.

"Hey, you aren't planning to sabotage me, are you? Nope, no help needed! Now excuse me!" she said, turning back to her repairs, but not actually starting to work on her bike, yet.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Twi'lek & GM, Mood: Suspicious, Team: Sal, Location: Racetrack Garage

His eyebrows knit together as he looks over the assortment of parts, and as the lady refuses his offered aid. "Are you sure, you have been working on that for a while, and those parts probably won't help you there." He replied puzzled, but still in a pleasing tone. "Also just because we are competitors doesn't mean we cannot be friendly outside the races, I go by Zainell, what is your name?" He holds his grease covered hand out to her, then realizes his mistake, pulling his glove off, then offering his hand again. His posture is open and friendly, after all he just wants to help out, though something about this woman is fishy. 'Hmm, I should be careful around this one, seems she is rather worried about sabotage. What idiot would attempt that right in front of the bike's owner. Perhaps that is what she is doing.' Having come to no conclusion he decided to just keep playing this cool for a little longer. "Here, at least let me buy you a drink, so you can get your mind off that for a little bit, I know how frustrating it can be to spend hours on a project and not get anywhere, you don't even have to leave your speeder's side I'll bring it right to you."

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken

The woman starts getting annoyed by Taken, since he proves harder to shoo-away than what she hoped.

"Rita." she replied, pretending to be busy and to not see Taken's hand.

"Sorry, I don't want to drink or chat. Anyway, please don't bother with me, since there is no way I will win the race anyway. Now, would you please excuse me?"

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Twi'lek & GM, Mood: Suspicious, Team: Sal, Location: Racetrack Garage

More confused than when he started, stopped, then asked, rather innocently. "If you don't plan on winning why did you sign up?" That is when the pieces click together she is trying to get him away so she can perform whatever dastardly deed she is planning. "You know, you accused me of attempting to sabotage your speeder, you have assorted parts here that aren't for that section, and you seem jittery, why don't you tell me what is really going on here so we can both move on with this night and both get to our respective beds." He crosses his arms, reaching under his arm for the holster that lives there, hoping he won't need his weapon, but also not afraid to use it if she decided he was too much trouble.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken

"For the fun of competing. Look, googly-eyes, it is my speeder and I can do what I want with it. Now stop being nosy, and don't try to pick a fight with me, because getting disqualified will be the least of your problems." Rita angrily replied

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

Ellie explains to Salvie the process...she doesn't actually have to presend her id when she registers, but it will be briefly checked before the race...and will be checked in detail if she gets a prize. Basically she needs the same documents she has to prove that she is Salvie, just with changed name. Luckily the Wheel doesn't belong to the Empire, so there will be no way for them to check the Empires records.

She could take some time until the race to forge her documents properly...and she will probably need some kind of disguise, because she will be recognized for sure if she shows her face during the race.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Gambling Parlor, Sirius, Nyx, Sam. Mood: Curious, playful

"You're good?" She looked at Nxy and then gasped as Sam caressed her breasts. "Oh... oh yes I think so Sam." She pressed her bosom forward and tilted her neck up into his nuzzling kisses. "Ahhh... yes... ahhhh..." Sarai gasped as she wriggled on Sam's lap. "Show me... ahhh... more... and you can... ahhhhh... join me! Ahhh... I mean join my cunt... ahhh... cult."

When the door opened Sarai looked about and then gasped at the pointing fingers and leering faces as her nudity was revealed. Her face, neck and shoulders were flushed with arousal and embarrassment. "Oh!" She called out and pressed herself forward into Sam's chest to hide her naked breasts. As well she ground her ass down into Sam to at least partially hide the bareness of her hips and butt cheeks. "Ummm..." Sarai looked over at Sirius and then to Nxy as she tried to avoid the crowd trying to press past the droid for a better view of the bare, lithe, well formed girls. "I... ahhh... that dare would have been... well, I promised to fulfil them I guess." Sarai was strangely but very deeply aroused by the idea of exposing herself behind the counter in the betting hall.

Sarai looked back at Nxy at she left deliberately or not exposing a fair bit of side boob. "Ummm... I would really like to see your place Sam. I want to see what you can... ummm... do. I also have that dare to fulfill and I am a woman of my word." Taking a deep breath and feeling another wicked surge of arousal and warmth in her belly Sarai rose and ignoring the watching crowd dressed herself. If she managed a few or maybe a lot of hip rolls and chest shaking as she dressed then it was just an accident... right...

Reaching down to pull Sam up to his feet Sarai giggled again. "So... can you stand with that... stiffness?" She would follow him once he was... ready.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpg Designation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Levels 2 and 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, focused
Salvie and "Ellie" parted ways for now, and Salvie went on a little shopping tour on levels 2 and 3, wearing a large tan-colored scarf to cover the lower part of her face in a subtle manner. First of all, she bought a couple of staples to eat and an entire 8-pack of water bottles to hydrate. (Average meal: 10C)
Then she went on to stock up on supplies and gear. She bought some additional rations, 2 consumer-grade medpacs, a glow rod, breath mask and replacement parts, and 2 sets of blank datacards. On Level 3, she looked through various tech and maintenance stores and managed to buy the necessary parts for a security kit.
After she had got everything off her list, she went to a secluded corridor on level 3 and sat down, putting a blank datacard into the datapad Mistress had given her, and connecting the pad with her heuristic processor as well. Then she got to work, focusing on the force and the buzzing of the electric currents. It helped her mind get into the zone while she was spoofing the digital markings, turning the datacard into an ID card. (Use Computer: 18
Her new "Name" was Sally Evris, phonetically close enough for her to respond to it instinctively. Her picture featured her face with slightly darker skin and shorter hair. She'd rub some grime on her face, enough of that around, and then she pulled out her toolkit and went to work on her hair with vibro-cutters, shortening it.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Zeltronian Force-User, Location: Plan B- Evil slaver maintenance closet Mood: Aroused-happy Tag: Tris, primarly.

Raja suckled soflty on the green shaft presented before her, giving a soft, happy and grateful mewl in response to Tri's praise.
Though it was propably time to get fucked properly.. the lewdly moaning Zeltron realized that the effects of this drink had her head all woozy, as she moaned, rather needily.. but Tris was about to cum.. distracting her..

"Ahmnn.." Raja sighed out, drinking down Tris cum and tasting her with eager emberassment in her aroused state, drinking in the Twi'leks dominance almost as eagerly along with it. Perhaps the Twi'leks cum could help sate the heat within her? She suckled lustfully on the shaft, her head bopping up and down in deep, lustful motions as she tasted that cock, basking in the heat in her sex mingling with Tris' subtle, jealous dominance over her, encouraging her girlfriends behaviour in the most primal of ways, before finally, hesitantly parting from that shaft.. only to give it a few more, long licks after suckling it's load down like a good slave.

The floor of the maintenance room was not too comfortable, but in her horny state, anything would have done.. she sighed out, leaning back and posing as seductively as her arousal managed at Tris. "Hahmn.. p.. please fuck me Mistress Tris.. ahmn.. t.. take whats yours."
She encouraged,

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

"Ah...I think your friend drunk a bit too much. Can't blame her really, this drink is strong." Sam looked towards the sleeping Serius.

"I think I will just have to keep you right in front of me, to cover me..." he continued, as he walked out, sticking close to Sarai.

Sadly Serius wouldn't wake up, no matter if she was shaken or slapped...so at the end the pair decided to let her sleep it out.

Of course the crowd outside were more interested in Sarai's body, than Sam. She could feel the perverted gazes, undressing her, examining every inch of her body...

"Hey there pretty girl..." someone started, but he was interrupted by Sam.

"She is taken already, pals. Move away." he declared with a stern tone.

~~~

Sam led Sarai to his shop...a small building with a clean sign (rare at this level) that read "Sam's Body Mods" above it.

Sam opened the door, and led Serius inside. The inside looked like a clinique - the first room was a waiting hall with numerous chairs lining the walls, two doors, one at each side, and one more door at the back, leading to a small office. Everything looked exceptionally clean.

"This is the waiting room...more chairs than customers, but what can you do. Come, this is my office...here I discuss with the customers what they want to do." he explained, as he led the way.

"So...Sarai..." he started, as he sat behind his desk. "this is my job, but I am also an artist...and I would like to paint on you. Would you like to try anything?" he asked.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Gambling Parlor, Sirius, Nyx, Sam. Mood: Curious, playful

Sarai texted a note to Sirius stating what happened and that she should be safe in the back room and could join the others. She also added that she had gone with Sam to his shop to gather further intelligence.

When they want out into the booking hall Sarai twisted and posed for the clamoring crowd. She wasn't used to this type of attention or acting in this fashion but it felt oddly good and... arousing. Sarai laughed and wrapped herself around Sam as he claimed her and then cut through the crowd. Sarai yelped a bit at the butt slap or pinch but didn't complain.

As they entered the shop Sarai looked around and let out a low whistle of approval. Such signs were used by her people in coordinating hunts on their home world and in this case it was a compliment. "You have a very neat and professional place here Sam. It looks out of place on this station. You should be in the core worlds not here." She took a seat on the edge of his desk and smiled down at him. "Paint on my me, I like that." She closed her eyes for a mometn to think. "Piercings... I would like my belly button and ears pierced. I'm not sure about my nipples or... elsewhere... And..." Sarai paused and blushed. "It may take too long to do but I was thinking of a Krath dragon over my body, curling and possessing me. But... do you do more than just that? Maybe more basic and fundamental things?"