What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken

Taken returned to Dock 69, leaving the speeder there, along with a message to Flair, who was sleeping at this hour.
He then rung Hel's bell, spending an other wild night with her. However, this time it was her turn to get penetrated...

Hel promised to go check the race, and she assured him that she would not shock or vibrate him...unless she felt like it.

@ Sarai

Sarai spend a wild night with Sam...her super sensitive pussy was really working as advertised, as did Sam's cock. After a few rounds, Sarai fell asleep, exhausted but content with her new body. When she woke up, she found out that the operation had taken way longer than she expected, and after sleeping some more on top of that, it was now morning!

@ Raja

Despite what Jacob had claimed, the Pussy Melter didn't really last more than a couple of hours. However, those hours were enough for Tris to properly 'punish' Raja well this night. After Bubble begged Tris and Raja for some twi'lek cock, and as Raja felt generous enough to share, Tris decided to agree...on the condition that Bubble would know her place - Raja was more important for Tris. Bubble agreed without hesitation, and so the little threesome ended with all of them exhausted. Tris and Raja walked down to Tris's place, where they slept hugging each other, while Bubble left on her own.

@ Salvie

After writing her diary, Salvie went into a trance in an empty corridor. Nothing much happened...however once she woke up, she found that her datapad had a task for her. Like Chance had promised, the datapad would generate those tasks every day for her, to gather data on how she would deal with them.

[Do something that will embarrass you, more than what you are comfortable with.]

~~~~~~~~

It is morning, and you all find in your commlinks a request from Salvie to have a meeting at a local cantina.

It was nice and almost empty - an ideal place for the meeting Salvie wanted.

The race would start around 5 hours later...

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: happy Tag: Everyone

Raja arrived early, seeing as she and Tris had .. napped.. earlier yesterday. She seemed.. calm and happy, perhaps moreso than during any of the training times, one arm hooked up under Tris, an innocent look to anyone questioning them. Besides that, she'd simply wait, whilest explaining to Tris:
"W..We're gonna meet with everyone, seems our.. interest will be at the race, so.. yay! S..soon mission over.. I .. guess that'll just start the real problems though.." She became a little gloomy, thinking about how to handle dealing with her teacher and Tris, resting her head on the Twi'leks shoulder.. she'd been.. distracted, so she wasn't sure..

"Ah.. uh.. sorry for missing you at the bar.. a thing.. happened.." She noted to either Salvie or Taken, innocently.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, GM, Mood: Nervously Excited, Team: Sal, Location: On the Move

After the wild night, Taken woke from his trance and released Hel as well, informing her it was time to go. Depending on her wishes however meant they didn't arrive until about twenty seconds before they were supposed to, Taken with a shit eating grin plastered on his face, and smelling like Hel's soaps. Any who look would see grease under his fingernails, that were uncovered today. He would move slightly ahead of his Mistress, pulling out the chair and making sure she was comfortable before seating himself to her left, and looking over his siblings.

As Raja addressed them, "Oh, that is fine, we figured it out in the end. That reminds me, Tris, I want your eyes involved before I do the final repairs on your speeder, I think I cleaned her up as best I could without you and fixed what I understood, but between the two of us we should be able to get her in excellent running condition. Oh, where are my maners, Hel, these are my siblings, Salvie, Sarai, and Raja. This is Raja's girlfriend." He indicates each person as he mentions them before continuing, "Everyone, This is Hel, my" deep breath, "Mistress."

"So, assuming this meeting is about the race and the mission, what do we know and what resources do we want to throw in to make this better for us?"

"I am reasonably familiar with Tris' speeder, which has been generously donated to the cause. As said before it needs a little repair work before it is ready for today, but mostly it is in good shape. I saw two speeder's last night, a behemoth that had what looked to be a nasty tractor beam and a little one, that the 'owner' was doing something suspicious to," he informed his siblings.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Cantina, all Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai gasped as she woke slowly. A buzzing sound from her comm link was the reason for her awakening and she gasped as she saw the time displayed. Certainly the operation and the time with Sam were well worth it as the soreness between her thighs and the wetness of his seed were evidence that could not be refuted. She rolled over, checked the message and then hurried to use Sam's shower. Well used to hurrying Sarai was quickly out to the cantina eager to hear what had happened.

"Good morning Taken, Raja," she hugged each of her family while glancing at the woman with Taken. "Mistress..." she whispered doubtfully while taking in the rather dominant woman. "So it seems like you've managed to get set up in the race Taken? I have some information on our quarry when all is around although it may be overtaken by things."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic
Salvie came out of her trance refreshed and wet, eager to continue with her mission. A buzz in her head told her that a new task had been generated by her datapad. She checked it immediately.
Embarrassing? Embarrassment was something she associated with failure. She didn't mind acting in an unnatural way, if her Mistress - or her siblings - commanded it, she'd run around naked in circles in a public place making squawks without a second thought or any embarrassment. Her mind flew to Taken and how upset he had been with her 'advances" in Mistress' lair. Salvie was sorry for distressing him, but not ashamed or embarrassed. She had done what seemed natural to her, she let her little slave-pussy think for her. She wasn't embarrassed about that, only sad that Taken didn't enjoy it more.

Checking the local time, she decided she still had some time before the meeting to contemplate this.

She searched her memories for embarrassment, and it's increased variant, shame. The query turned up 3 results. One from long ago, as Salvie 2.0 woke up cumming from a wet dream and immediately started crying in shame and horror, and yes, embarrassment. She couldn't remember the dream itself, but she abstractly knew that the thing that upset was that she had physically violated her sibling in that dream, rather than just mentally adjusting them, and the very idea was anathema to her. The next one was just yesterday, as the same Salvie sat crying on this station, wracked by the pain of rejection, ashamed at the realization of how badly she had treated her beloved sister... Salvie 3.0 felt sorry for the Empire-slut. Her last hours were a cascade of failure...

The most recent hit was her making a query to Mistress, hesitating, afraid, and indeed, embarrassed. She wanted to be a good tool. Just like failure, absence of success was shameful too. She didn't like contacting her Mistress for anything other than reporting success or valuable information. Even asking for any clarification, let alone assistance, was deeply embarrassing. She was supposed to help her Mistress, not the other way around. She was just an unimportant drone, she shouldn't pester her Mistress. An idea formed in Salvie's head that made her shiver in fear. There was one query she could send her Mistress, and the inanity and presumptuousness of it made her sick. It was the perfect candidate.

She opened her connection to Chance. Mistress, may I have sex with you?

A wave of nausea overcame her. This question was a waste of bandwidth, a waste of time and energy for both her and her Mistress. She was embarrassed like never before. I am such a useless slave...

She formulated her report on the task inside her processor.

I do not care for social perception outside of keeping Mistress safe. Embarrassment only comes from failing my Mistress or my siblings, or hurting them in any way.
The idea of disappointing Mistress or wasting her time feels more uncomfortable than being raped felt.

She sent the report, dreading the reply.

After a while, she decided to head out and sent a message to the others. She had seen a nice-looking but somewhat empty cantina nearby, probably courtesy of the extremely grumpy and annoyed looking waitress.

She went inside and found a secluded table, ordering a glass of caffeinated water. She probably looked like a drifter. Messily cut hair, which she had darkened by rubbing in engine exhaust residue, her face grimy, her clothes dirty.

As the others arrived, Salvie gave each of them an energetic hug in turn, especially Raja. "I was so worried about you when you didn't respond, but I guess Tris took good care of you?"

She eyed Hel curiously. "Nice to meet you. My brother hasn't told me much, but from what he told me, you have excellent tastes in... fun."

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: happy Tag: Taken, Hel, Sarai, Salvie

Raja remained suspiciously quiet when it came to speeder-repairs and the need for them. She slowly nodded her head towards Hel. "Oh uh.. hi..." Before whispering: "She looks a bit uh.. scary doesn't she?"

As usual, she made happy mewling noises when hugged by Sarai, definitly not manipulating her into hugging the Zeltron a little longer.
And this didn't stop her from repeating the same thing with Salvie as well. She nodded and nuzzled up to Tris right after, as if to confirm the good care question... she didn't want to elavorate on all the destails, but she felt well taken care of.
"How about uh.. Salvie, you help compile all the mission-relevant information we have gathered together, for easy review, you got one of those useful d.. datapads right? Everyone can write down what they know, sort it out, make sure we don't miss stuff.."
She suggested.
"Then we can uh.. focus on how to move things along. I have another ... t.. topic to bring up, once we decided about ah.. the race.." She informed, shily.. apprehending Ruben was not her only priority anymore.. not if she wanted to stay with Tris.. and Taken to stay with Hel or something.. Salvie would likely be the most opposed to opposing the imperium, but.. she could do it!

(I request we save each other the recounting of 'I found out X', rp it out as a databank and have ooc permission to know what was told the others through that, focus on the actual plan.)

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic
"Yes, I can compile everything." Salvie cast a sideways glance towards Hel. She had wanted to meet her, but did not want her to be present for this. What did I expect? Looks like she's got Taken nice and tamed. He probably spilled everything about us just to cum... Who are you to judge, you slut! You did the same thing! She corrected herself. The way she looks and he acts, she is in full control of Taken's slave cock. In a way, I'm proud of him for embracing sexual slavery... I just wish his dick would dance to my Mistress' tune...

"There is something I need to tell all of you, especially you, Raja. I'm sorry you were scared and worried about us yesterday. But you see, we are ok. Taken got away with a little scare, and I... am better than ever.
Give me your hand."
She took Raja's hand and guided it to the back of her neck, past her shirt collar and through the suit's nanoseam, towards her connection port. "That's what I meant when I said I'd have to show you. I'm different now. But if you touch my mind with the force, you'll understand that I'm still the Salvie you knew, and that I don't mean you any harm. On the contrary, I understand you better than ever."
She recounted how Taken and her had been lured into the trap. "I did meet the hacker who was after me. It was an advanced droid intelligence, called Chance. She made me what I am now, by fusing my brain with a droid brain. During the process, she reprogrammed me. Brainwashed me once more. She is my Mistress now. I understand you now, Raja. What you felt for Tris. I'm sorry for everything I said." She turned to Tris. "I'm sorry that my previous persona was such a bitch to you. I promise I won't try to pry you apart. On the contrary, I am more than happy to welcome you into our family." She looked at Hel. "The same offer extents to you." She turned back to Raja. "I know this is a lot to take in. I'm a new person, but I'm still your little sister. I'm a little different, but I still love you. And I won't try to control you any more. I'm sorry for being so stupid." She faced the others. "Neither I nor my Mistress wish you any harm. I will do my best to help you. If you wish to return to Flair and the Empire, I will gladly serve alongside you. If you wish to leave the Empire behind, I will follow you without hesitation." She paused. "If you want to know anything, ask. I promise I will be as honest as possible. If you wish to speak to my Mistress, I can serve as Analogue Interface."

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"What kind of introduction is that? Don't you know it is rude to just someone someone else's girlfriend?" Hel scolded Taken

"
Hi, I am Tris!" Tris introduced herself, still hugging Raja

"Well, greetings everyone, and well met. I have heard too much about you. I hope you are no terrorist organization."

"Thanks Salvie. Uh, uh, are we doing the kiss and telling?"
she asks, before whispering something to Taken

Perception DC 15: "Well, I am not sure what else I expected from my little butt-slut..."

"GHMPffff...." Tris nearly choked on her blue milk, before coughing a couple of times. "Ah, sorry."

"Uh...but Taken, I don't think I should do the speeder thing any more...the doctor said I shouldn't...wait, don't tell me you also crushed with the speeder somewhere?"

"Your spying on the enemy speeders just revealed 'one big, one small'? You could have looked at replays of previous matches, you know..." Hel softly facepalmed

"Ehm....Raja, ehm...I...is your sister all right?" Tris whispered to Raja, sounding concerned.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: slightly confused, Tag: Salvie, Tris primarly.

"Woah oh uhm.. " She made, patting Salvies.. exhaust port and pondering how best to respond, visibly. "I uh.. am glad you relaxed a little and.. err.. apology accepted.. I guess.. though I guess now I know how -you- felt, uh.. tell Chance that if she makes you unhappy, I'll do mean stuff to her.. like.. run old operating systems. yeah!" Raja was not exactly sure on how to threaten a droid, but... she hoped this would work.

"I guess I should make confessions next.. aah.. I uh.. it seems either Tris is force-sensitive, or I have the ability to share my gift with others I am.. close with.. and.. ah.. ah.. I uh.. d.. don't know if we should.. really tell Alk... and stuff.." she shifted and fidgeted nervously, avoiding eye contact and not saying more to Salvie or the others, at first.

Then she glanced over to Tris' coughing, leaning over to gently rub her back. "Ah... are you alright?" Whilest rubbing Tris's back softly with the coughing, and reviewing things.
"Huh.. you know.. this sith artifact thing interests me a lot.. perhaps we can even find Holocron there, I had .. thing earlier..." She pondered, before looking over to Salvie. "Uh is your.. mistress friend super smart and knowledgable? Perhaps you could uh.. ask her about where to find Holocron.. perhaps Ruben could help.. hrmn.. anyway.." She shifted shily, looking to Tris, half-whispering.

"I uh.. think everyone is ok. I mean.. if there was a meanie, she'd not tell us, right? .. I think... uh.. I guess they can't be worse than Jacob and we got alongish with him, right?" She asked, hopeful.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
"Holocron? Holocron is not a place, it's an item. I don't know what it does, but one of them appears on a list of artifacts smuggled by Ruben. I have all the knowledge Mistress wanted to share about this already within me. I am afraid that it is pretty vague in regards to these artifacts. We will have to figure it out ourselves, and I believe the Force is the key to it. And I am okay with it if you want to leave the Empire. My loyalty to it has been overwritten by my loyalty to Mistress. Even my previous Persona, Salvie 2.0, as I like to call her, who you knew all those years, would've hesitated to hand this stuff to Alk'ula."

"Anyone else here have something to tell about? Sarai, what about you? Have you found a mistress too?"
Salvie asked, winking.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: slightly confused, Tag: Salvie, Tris primarly.

"Wait it is?" Raja noted, tilting her head...
"We uh.. should try to get our hands onto that thing.. then. While it wouldn't work for anyone not strong in the force, I uh.. sense it's more important than.. uh how to put it... I think it might be something more valuable than propably this entire space-station." Raja nodded, crossing her arms before reading up on the Hutt-issue.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpg File: Slaveunit_Salvie_Avers_Dream, 000001
Commentary: I am pleased to see that my heuristic processor can indeed record and digitize my dreams and trance visions. I hope Mistress enjoys these as much as I did. Being in force trance, I was of course aware of my orgasm, though being in a trance tends to dull the effect considerably. My suit too confirmed sensory patterns and fluid dispensation in line with climax. My first wet dream as Mistress Chance's slave. The whole day has been one pleasurable rush, if I am honest, but this is still a certain milestone. There is much still to experiment within that regard. I can't wait for the next one.

I walk through a dark corridor. I can hear her breathe nearby. The floor is littered with the remains of my siblings. I can see all that, even in the darkness of the power-outage. I finally find her, in the middle of a room. It's Sarai. Her clothes are torn, and she is bound by mechanical tentacles. I am angry that she attacked my droid siblings, and relieved that she is finally caught. I ready my injector. She notices me approaching. "Let me out of this, or I will..." She doesn't get to say anything more as I push the needle into her neck and press the sleep agent into her.
Sometime later, she awakens, secured to an operating table. I climb on top of her, my naked form grinding against hers as she starts to moan. "You've been such a bad girl, destroying Mistress' droids like that! But I know how you can make up for it. You have to become a good girl for Mistress! Just like me!" She recognizes me only now, hearing my voice, even though the lights are on again. "Wait... Salvie, no! What happened to you!?" "Something wonderful happened to me. I became a robot for Mistress. You'll soon be one too! Then we can be sisters again!" She is still somewhat confused as she pleads with me. "Salvie, if you're still in there, please come back! We miss you! You just disappeared, and we searched the whole station! Stop this!" I remain adamant. There is nothing better than being a droid. I tell her that. "Yes, Sarai! It's me! But I don't want to come back! I'm happy with my new family! I want you to be a part of that family too! It feels so good, believe me!" I intensify my gyrations, making her moan even louder. "Admit it, you like that! We can make you feel even better!" She whimpers under my kisses. "How... what are going to do to me?..." "We're gonna turn you into an obedient robot slut, like I am. Always wet, always eager to obey, always ready to cum!" "Noooo... OOOOHHHH!" Her protests are cut short as intensify my efforts again, massaging her clit and pussylips with my skin. "That's it, just stop struggling, and relax. You want this, don't you? You want me to take care of you. Be my sister... forever..." As I momentarily pull my lips from hers, she gasps. "Yes! I want you! I love you! I..." "Shhh..." I say, as I pump the next dose of tranquilizer into her bloodstream. "Sleep now. When you wake up, you'll be like me..." Her eyes flutter shut, she never sees the tentacle-arms of Mistress descending on her, ready to work their craft on her flesh and her brain. I love seeing her like this. The anticipation is buzzing so nicely in my mind. I can't wait for her to wake up as a drone. As I dismount her to give Mistress access to all of her body, my gaze falls upon a polished surface, in which I can see my reflection. My whitish synthetic skin-shell, pulsing with an electric glow, the solid blue lenses of my eyes, the moving metal strands of my hair. I smile, and I cum.

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: slightly confused, Tag: Salvie primarly.

Raja tilted her head, considering all she had learned and asked.. "Wait hold on.. did you just say Salvie 2.0? Who's 3.0? And.. 4.0 uuuh.. What version of Raja am I? Is.. is this some sort of social.. droid.. game thing? I uh.. I don't really get it.." She mused, deciding to instead cling a little tighter to Tris, looking at Salvie with big, confused eyes.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Nervously Excited, Team: None, Location:

Realizing his mistake too late, his face flushes with color tinging it purple as he apologizes, "I'm t-terribly sorry Tris, I-I meant no offence."

At the whisper from Hel, his only response was a quick smile, before handing a napkin to Tris, the smile gone before his hand was fully extended.

"That is fine, I just want your eyes, wait crushed no. I simply have an affinity for machines and prefer them in best working condition. If you are wondering it is with Flair, the pilot who brought us here." he explained to her confused commentary.

Playfully exacerbated he turns to his right, "Sorry Hel, I have only been on the station for a day, I didn't know there were replays, also those were the only two I saw in the garage last night as I was busy fixing the one I'll be on today." He then gives her a smile showing it was all play.

"Holocron. ." Thoughtfully he starts to stroke his chin as he continues, "I think those were mentioned in one of my history sims. I'm with Sal on this one, we do not give this to Alk, but I do have someone I want to pick up before we cut all ties from the empire."

"Raja, I don't have the whole story, but it seems Sal is counting up. We seem to currently be on version 3 of her personality, we knew her most often on version two, and one must have been before we met her." Taken shares watching Sal cautiously for confirmation and to keep an eye on her as he divulges this.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Cantina, all Mood: Curious, excited

Sarai regards first Triss, then Hel and then Salvie with sudden suspicions. She relaxed a bit when Taken spoke up for his mistress but peered carefully at Salvie before relaxing. Triss she accepted quickly seeing how well Raja felt about her. She took a deep breath. "I found out the Hutt clans that are after and are supporting Ruben. I also know where he is likely hanging out if we want to contact him." The Togruta smiled at Salvie's question. "No, I found no mistress or master but I did have a wonderful fuck." Sarai had always been direct, even blunt about sex with the others and she didn't change her attitude now even in front of strangers. "Also... " And at this her entire body flashed in swirling geometric patterns. "I was able to... bargain... for an adjustable full body tattoo. It is run off of an implant. If I go fully nude it will add immensely to my stealth abilities as camouflage."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, mischievous
Salvie literally jumped into a Hug with Raja, laughing. "There could never be another one of you, Raja! I'll explain it to you later. It's just something I use so I'm not confused. Just know that there is no Salvie in this galaxy that would not be not your loving sister!"
She nodded to Taken. "Yeah, he's got it."

When Sarai mentioned her implant, Salvie's eyes lit up. Sh engaged her internal comlink. "Hey, it's me! Don't be surprised, and don't answer. I can create comlink messages by thinking. I have an idea, would you help me?"

"That sounds intriguing. Can you show us?"
She asked Sarai aloud.

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai started with surprise as Salvie was able to connect directly to her mind through the implant. "Oh! This is really great! Can we just talk or share more with this? I was told that the implant just connects my mind to the tattoos. What should be the range of our communication?" Sarai's eyes unfocused and then focused again and she smiled at Salvie's eagerness. "Well, this is a bit wicked but I've been thinking of doing this one. " Sarai quickly stripped herself nude inadvertently showing off a very nice belly button piercing holding a simple silver stud. Standing nude she held up her hands. "Watch." Then with a ripple of colors her skin up to her neck turned into a realistic image of a pilot's jumpsuit. It looked entirely as if she were wearing a very, very skin tight suit or very complete body paint. "What do you all think?" she asked as she twirled in place.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Tag: Infiltration, Mission, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, mischievous
Salvie was quite impressed by this nanotech. And she saw Sarai in a new light, since she was now almost like her... There was something familiar about this, did she fantasize about this before? Probably.
"This is beautiful! Can you do more complicated things? Like faces? Make it show our faces!" She almost yelled out.

She sent another message to Sarai "I can make contact with your implant from here. There's an image I'd like to share. Can you give me access? Just think of something positive, or happy, when you feel a feint pressure and hear a ghostly ringing."

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Meeting bar Mood: slightly confused, still. Tag: Taken, Sarai, Salvie

"I think I briefly met one actually but uh.." She shifted and blushed at the mentions of wonderful fucks, before mieeping at the pounce, hug, albeit reciprocatively, brushing a hand through her hair with a nervous swish.

"Ah uh.. good you are not confused because I am.. also.. awwww." She cheered at that prospect... well it seems Salvie was more cheerful than before, so this was good, before looking over to Taken. "So uh.. who do you want to chat up before we leave the empire?"

With a slight flushing of her cheeks, she watched Sarai strip. "Ooooh... D.. do a rainbow?" She asked, hopeful.

Wait, weren't they supposed to plan some stuff?

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai stood before her brothers and sisters completely nude but to all appearances clothed in a rather skin tight and revealing jumpsuit. "Only three meters? Is there anything you can do to boost the signal? Maybe with your expertise you can add functionality to make it work at longer distances. It would be good in a stealth situation to not have to carry a comm unit."

She nodded to Salvie. "Oh yes, I can do any type of very complex images. Faces should be easy. I'll just need to focus a bit." Sarai smiled to Raja. She turned to face the Twi'lek and as Sarai raised her arms above her head shimmering patterns of rainbow colors rippled over and across her body in a hypnotic pattern. After just a moment Sarai's body returned to a featureless, off white color. "It's really pretty. I think I could do some very interesting colors and patterns that would... attract attention and hold it."

Sarai took a deep breath. She smiled and winked briefly at Salvie. "Now how about this? Each of you... and your important ones." The images flickered across the front of her body and then moved to the back as the next image flashed. After a moment each pair of images flickered over her body and then disappeared as she brought up the next one.

"Salvie and her mistress."

"Taken..."

"And a pirate..."

"Raja..."

"And Mistress..."

(Images Resized by Frog.com)

Last edited: