What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, Race, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, nervous, focused
Yeahoooo!
Close one...
Close ones are the best ones!
How did I survive so long if I was this reckless?

Salvie could feel Raja's shock even from within the pit. She briefly glanced back to see two speeders collide and explode... was that Ruben's? "Errm, query: Did our target package just blow up?" She broadcasted to the others before turning into the next shortcut. (Pilot: 29) She wasn't quite surprised, but this turn of events was still troubling. She tapped into the force to see if her instincts would offer her a way through. (Use the force: 12) She also tried to get a closer look at the lights, see if she could deduce the mine's pattern. (Knowledge Tech: 15) Ultimately, she decided to make a run for it, mines be damned. (Pilot: 19) She had practiced taking hits like that in non-critical areas.

Yes! Straight through! Feel the rush!

And Salvie did. These past close calls awakened something within her, and she felt oddly at ease, ready to take on the whole galaxy, odds and sanity be damned. The air rushing past her thrilled her to a sexual degree, and she hoped Ellie behind her wouldn't notice her grinding her crotch into the speeder's seat. A happiness took hold of her, one that penetrated her physical form and bled into her force presence, her exhilaration radiating outward like a star.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

The woman slapped Sarai's bottom...however with each slap, Sarai felt a tingling sensation, extending all the way down to her pussy...it seemed that her modified body really was more sensitive now...she could feel her hard nipples pressing against the table...in a few days they would start producing milk, in situations like this...

Sadly, it only took three spanks to send Sarai to the land of sweet orgasms, as her fluids overflowed down her leg...

"Huh, such a horny slut. I didn't even get to do anything..." she complained.

Luckily, things under the table went better...or at least they had been going good, until the loud explosion sounded...

"What happened?"

"That was Ruben? Impossible! Who would dare....?" she heard above the table.

~~~

After a while. Sarai found herself leaving with a tip...however she had a feeling that she could have done a bit better...

Everone around is talking about the explosion that happened down in the arena...

[1 Success/1 Fail so far...]

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Focused, Team: None, Location: Racetrack

Well damn it, he didn't want to go in first but it seemed he didn't have a choice. Guess he'll just have to get far enough ahead of Bubble that she won't be able to try anything. BOOM 'What the shit was that, no stay focused.' The course was so easy to navigate he had a chance to talk to Raja again without fear of running into something. "Raja what do you mean Miss Pizza? The girl on the SHIT FUCKER!" One of the walls out of nowhere flew past the back wing of the Cocksucker just to barely miss clipping her. If Taken hadn't noticed when he did and stepped on the gas to avoid it he would have probably not been around to comment on it. "Sorry that was TOO close. I'll get back to you Raj." Guess there goes not running into things, now time to focus.
Pilot: 31 (no slowing this time)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

Raja tries to connect with the force with Ruben....but sadly she fails to do so. Either he managed to resist her, or he really was dead...

She looked from above, as a team of wheeled construction droids rolled in, picking up the debris...persumably any bodies along with them...or at least parts of their bodies? However she couldn't spot anything that looked like that...the droids then retreated hastily towards the repair shop...

"Uh...so...the guy everyone wanted to catch alive blew up? What happens now, then?" Tris asked with a troubled face.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: above the racetrack Mood: Plottey Tag: Tris, primarly

Raja mieeped a little sadly when Taken shouted over the intercom, then glanced forth and back. Something about the wreck sounded odd but.. well, less than that she wanted her friends injured! "Silly uh.. question. uh.." She shifted and rubbed her chin, seeming to think intently about something.
"Uh.. with all the.. racing stuff.. are we sure that this even was Ruben? Uh.. I'm thinking if someone wanted to disappear Ruben, killing him off during such a race and then smuggling him off whilest everyone err.. looking for him is d.. distracted would be uuuh.."
She pondered.

"Th.. this is propably just a stupid theory but uh.. I mean they also lined up weirdly earlier.. and wasn't Ruben supposed to be some genius racer? If that'd been you in that expensive speeder, couldn't you have avoided such an early crash?" She mused, before nodding. "So whats uh.. the connection between these two anyway..."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, Race, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, nervous, focused
"Damn! Not good. Fuck, what do you think Alk'ula will do to us when he finds out...? This wasn't supposed to happen... Ruben showed up with his bike in tow, right? No-one at the prep area did anything to it? What happened? Was this an accident? Sabotage? A decoy? Some trick to get out of dodge?"
Come on, focus on the race! Ignore that stupid mission! Only you, the speeder, and the air rushing by!
Shut up shut up shut up! Or I'll turn you off again and do this myself!

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

"So...someone staged it? But he was Ruben, we saw him on the camera, right? Eh...take a deep breath...I think he really died, but yes, there was something fishy..." Tris caught Raja's shoulders from behind, giving her a relaxing massage.

"But the question is what we do now? The other guys are doing good at the race, but you wanted to find Ruben, not win the race, right?" she pondered.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: above the racetrack Mood: Sads Tag: Tris, primarly

Raja sniffed a little.. Tris was propably right... unless Ruben was trained in the force or out of her range entirely, and how could he have done that so quickly... "... poor guy.. he was kinda nice. Might have done some bad things, but was just a prisoner, in the end... I guess he died doing what he loved." Raja sighed with Tris' confirming..

"If it wasn't staged it was an assasination. But who'd.... I mean.. bleh.. I'm no good for this, if I was at least smart like Salvie, I could like.. uh. hack out some information on the girl that ran up on Ruben or those droids, but the only thing I'm good at will just get us in more trouble here." She sighed.

"Uh.. oh right, the mission was to recover Ruben, without killing him, now we didn't do it, but he's dead and our... teacher is not the type to be generous on such details.
Which means one of these two has to win the race, and thus the spaceship.. I could endure going through uh.. more of the training, but not watching you go through it. Also, Salvie would be in trouble and.. hrmnn..."
Raja squirmed a bit, panicky, until taking Tris' hand and squeezing it. "They better take care of themselves.. land the platform thingie, please." She nodded.

"We're going back to the Pink Twi'lek.
Careful man like Ruben propably hid some things as insurance for his life. Either way, I have a feeling his sponsor wants to talk."
She nodded, bbefore glancing over to the arguing Hutts.."On second thought, that doesn't seem too productive. Perhaps we should just hope Ruben left us something.." she chuckled, adding. "Uh... things might get a little dangerous now.. j.. just so you know."

Deva21.08.2019
(Lol with bonus.. another 13 nope! this is why we dun do these things on forum fihgts heh .. )

Aenon21.08.2019
(You gotta use the force luke!)

Deva21.08.2019
Raja winced under the stun-crackling.. nuuh she had to help Tris. Whatever power it was giving her wasn't enough.. because she missed again! "Stupid droid, what are you, made for battle?" She complained.

Aenon21.08.2019
"Aff....affirmative!" the droid confirmed, giving her yet an other zapping! If this went on, Raja would soon end up down too! And certainly, the droid wouldn't provide any kind of medical attention to Tris!

(5 more damage)

Deva21.08.2019
(aand Raja is dead!)
(J/k but she is going down slowly.. )
"Well uh.. f.. fuck you!" She unleashed her most evil words!
(lol nope, miss with a 10!)

Aenon21.08.2019
(Why u no do some force thing >.> )

Deva21.08.2019
aand again she missed her counter attack. these droids were nasty!
(I'm out of them!)
(also at this point its amusing almost)

Aenon21.08.2019
(you can move light object with utf too!)

Deva21.08.2019
(This is gods will!)

Aenon21.08.2019
The droid sidesteps, hitting Raja once more! Raja could only regret not paying attention at her lightsaber fight classes...

(+5 damage)

Deva21.08.2019
"Alright this thing isn't working.." She decided, turning off her lightsaber and dropping it.. Before thrusting her palm forwards and sending her lightsaber flying at the droid!
"Haaah!" She then shouted, clenching one hand and igniting the lightsaber point blank. "D.. dodge that you mo.. motherfucker!" She blushed, covering her mouth.. before turning to Tris. "T.. Tris!"

Aenon21.08.2019
The droid finally fell down destroyed!

Tris was still alive...she had been shocked unsconcious from the stun weapon, that would get away in a few minutes. However, the strike was so strong, that it had broken her arm...Raja could see it folding at a very unnatural angle...there would be a need for a doctor...or someone who knew how to fix things like this...

Deva21.08.2019
"N.. nuuuh.. T.. tris.." Raja made, carefully holding her arm.. so what did she know about treating injuries... "Uh err.. uh... " She gave the arm a few soft pats, and blew on it. That would help, right?
"Wh..w here would a medic droid be right now?" She pondered.. and, after making sure no other evil droids were in Tris-range, she rushed out of the hangar, perhaps a bit too concerned. "Med droid? Hello? Uh.. I'm sorry about not dilluting your pheromone-stuff!" She shouted, whilest searching about...

Aenon21.08.2019
Raja would remember that that medical droid was with the security officers...and no doubt she wouldn't be able to go up there now...maybe if she found Flair she could help? She had been taking care of them for years, after all, even when Raja had moved that giant table and landed it on her toe...she had helped the pain go away with a kiss and some medicine, and some strawberry ice cream...

Deva21.08.2019
Well.. the droid had told her to go to a certain room, so maybe checking those rooms, Raja would find Miss Flair or a hint of where she was? For now she picked up her lightsaber, gave Tris a concerned look... and then continued her look around, half-forgetting her own dull-aching body

Aenon21.08.2019
Raja found the room she had been instructed to go empty - it was one of the crew bedrooms. However, she did find someone tied in the room next to that...it was indeed Flair!

Deva21.08.2019
"M.. Miss flair! Ah.. are you ok?" She worried, rushing in with slightly teary eyes.. and carefully using her lightsaber as untying tool "Y.. you have to do something, Tris is injured and she's nice and I'm worried... Do we have strawberry ice cream?"

Aenon21.08.2019
"Uh....Raja, are you all right? Who is Tris? Are the others all right?" she asked, rubbing her hands to help the blood flow back. "No we don't have ice cream....but take a deep breath, and tell me what happened? Did you fight those droids?"

Deva21.08.2019
"Ah uh yes.. uh.. everyones alright... everyone but Tris! Oh Tris is my Girlfriend, she's nice and green and hugs me and now she's in danger you have to help.." Raja whimpered, attaching herself to Flair's arm and trying to tug her towards Tris.. "I beat up the mean droids but they hit her and and.. waaaaaah...!"

Aenon21.08.2019
"Ah, girlfriend?" she asked following along. "This doesn't look good..." she said, as she saw Tris on the floor.

"Help me move her on that bed...we should give her some painkillers before she wakes up, but she will need to see a doctor...uh..." she hesitated "I don't know where we can find one here, but Alk'ula is after you guys...I don't know what he is planning, but it is definitely not good. I think he may even want to kill you...he tried to make me trick you into getting back here. But I don't know why, this doesn't make sense." she explained, as she rummaged through a back for a medpack, and then injecting Tris with something, before moving her hand in a more natural position.

"She shouldn't move till we find a doctor for her...but it is dangerous to remain here. We could fly away since you got rid of the droids, but where are the others?"

Deva21.08.2019
"Yes she's nice and soft and smells good ah.. err.." Raja whimpered a bit, nodding, assisting Flair best as she could. "Ah the droids.. one of them went into messy exterminate mode.. Ah we kind of found information on him questioning this mission, like he might have assigned this to us for his own gain.. and now ah.. ah right.. I heard the empire is holding the station hostage, the local security teams are stalling the situation, but this.. it's all a mess.." She flailed a little. "The others are celebrating a race-victory and Sarai is infiltrating the Hutt.." She flailed a little, looking at Tris with deep, genuine concern.
"Nearest doctor I know would be one of those med-droids,. but they are tied up with the security forces, thats dangerous.. I could look about but.." She flailed a little more. "Aaah.. it's all a mess... " She nodded, reaching out to slowly brush Tris' hair back a little.
"Oh wait, there was also the doctor at the station.. but he was a bit meano.. also more security stuff.."

Aenon21.08.2019
"Uh, the Empire? This could be a problem with leaving, assuming they work with Alk'ula...we were always operating in secret, so we can't prove we are with them, and they would listen to your master's words over ours..."

"But if they plan to take over the station, we will have a hard time flying out. Your girlfriend should be fine for a while, as long as she doesn't move around. We could find a doctor somewhere else...or even return to our base if we are fast. Uh..."

Deva21.08.2019
"We can't leave the others, can't grab them easily.. but neither can uh the empire take this whole station. For.. ah.. for now make a report on Alk'ula, you can always take his actions into question, right? ah.. ah.. I need to find a doctor. We also have another ship, the others won it. ah.. C.. can you watch over Tris pretty please?" She tried, shifting nervously..

Aenon21.08.2019
"You have to warn them and tell them to come back...or tell them to hide. I doubt the Empire can't take the whole station, if they want to. It's the Empire, Raja." it seemed that unlike the locals, Flair had more trust in the power of the empire.

"Your girlfriend will be fine here...we can get her a doctor if we leave too. Plenty of planets to go to, provided we leave here." she moved towards the cockpit, to power up the ship.

Deva21.08.2019
"Ah uh.. I guess it's not a bad idea to have a ship on the ready, but we still have things to do.. Ruben hid an important map on the other ship, and the other half in his things, finding him is kinda.." She glanced over to Tris and hesitated.. "Not the main pririoty. Uh.. perhaps.. we could leave with one ship and pretend to leave with another though.. aaah.. this is too much trouble.. T.. Tris.. " She worriedly nuzzled to the Twi'leks side, pondering... "I fear the others are being ah.. tracked by Alk'ula.. I told them not to go to the celbration but.. ah.. sorry.. uh.. I.. I can try to get them?" She pondered.. if getting a doctor was not as important, getting to Ruben was the next big important thing...

Aenon21.08.2019
"Yes, we aren't leaving...I just want to do a sensor scan to see what's going on outside..." Flair explained, fiddling with the controls of the spaceship.

"Well, shit. It looks like they do plan to attack the station for real, there is a star destroyer outside...which means we can't leave without risking getting shot. Maybe if a fight broke out we could slip out, and have enough time to do a jump. This ship wouldn't be able to pass through. I can try asking for help, but getting a reply would take a while...call the others to have them come here...whatever happens we will go through it, together." she assured Raja, stroking her head lovingly.

Deva21.08.2019
"Oh.. oh ok.. Uh.. a Star destroyer is serious business right?" She flailed a little, until her head was pet, nuzzling into it, pondering.. "What about the err.. prize ship.. hold on it was advertised.. uh.." She shifted about.. "Perhaps we have better chances on that one? Plus, thinking about it, if we all get on that ship, Ruben has to come to us. p.. propably.. That would be half of our problems gone, ignoring Alk'ula.. and .. transporting her." She nodded.

Aenon21.08.2019
"I don't know...what kind of ship is it? Well, whatever it is it should be better than ours. If you can get that ship, and fly close to the station, the empire won't shoot, probably. I doubt they want to blow this station up. There should be enough space here for a second ship to land..."

Deva21.08.2019
"Oh ah.. errr it's on the.. it's.. hold on it's at the race, you can propably check the thing on a terminal... " She shifted, pondering.. "So err.. uh.. I wanna look for a doctor really bad, but.. I think it's more important to get everyone one a ship.. and.. distract Alk... I figure it would distract him if this ship was to take off and attempt to flee the station, right now, wouldn't it? Buth uh.. who'd pilot it.." She pondered..
"I ah.. might have an idea but it could be a bit.. ah... mean..."

Aenon21.08.2019
"What idea? I think he would have to know it to get distracted however..."

Deva21.08.2019
"Tris's friends are like.. in a big gang.. all racers and stuff. I errr.. could maybe convince one of them.. the craziest one propably, to do a loop around the space station in exchange for this ship.. that.. ah.. might take Alk's eyes from the rest, as long as he doesn't know that we're not on it.. we'd have to transport Tris too though..." She blushed, staring at the ground nervously..
"F.. fair chance the one flying this ship might get blown up.. that's why it's mean though.." She shuffled.

Aenon21.08.2019
"I doubt there is anyone that foolish...and it probably won't help us a lot, either." Flair replied. "Besides we don't have that kind of time, I think. You could find a doctor instead?"

Deva21.08.2019
"S.. sorry.. not a good planner.. just.. trying to help the others by distracting Alk... y.. yes.. doctor it is! I'll find the bestest doctor around!" Raja went from sad to energetic quickly, nodding with determination. "Shame I can't hack a medical droid.. guess I'll have to find a living doctor.. But think I will still go to Tri's folks, they might have an idea.." She nodded, looking at Miss Flair.. and rushing out if there was no objections!

Aenon21.08.2019
"Wait...where are you going! Call the others first! They have to know too!"

Aenon21.08.2019
~~~
After a while Raja's commling rang again

Deva21.08.2019
"Y.. yes this is Raja?" She asked, pacing up and down nervously..

Aenon21.08.2019
"Hello Raja. We talk again. Salvie told me you needed a medical droid. I can send someone, but you will have to escort her to your place...and to promise to make sure nothing happens to her." the robotic voice of Salvie's kidnapper sounded in the commlink

Deva21.08.2019
"Oh hello miss Kidnapper.. Uh.. I promise I'll do my best. Wh.. where do I need to go?"

Aenon21.08.2019
To the elevator 11. Just go there, and give me a call.

Deva21.08.2019
"A.. alright.. ah.." She nodded "I .. I'll be back soon!" She nodded to Flair, before rushing out of the ship.. had to get to the elevator to help Tris!

Aenon22.08.2019
Arriving at the elevator was easy enough. On the way, Raja would see many people rushing towards their docks anxiously. The elevators were constantly unloading people - but next to none wanted to go up. This meant that while the elevator was not there, the area was deserted.

Deva22.08.2019
"Uh hello? .. Oh.. oh right.. call uh.. " She typed on her communicator.. "He.. hello? Miss Kidnapper?"
"Ah! Sorry.. this is Raja, if you're wondering.."
@Aenon

Aenon22.08.2019
(sorry omnomnom order arrived 😛 )

"Please stand by." the droid voice replied.

Indeed, after a couple of minutes the door of the elevator opened. Inside was Rosy...but she was not alone. With her were three thugs, who were curently giving greedy looks towards the droid.

(continued)

"Hmm....who's your owner, little droid? Why don't you come with us? We will have so much fun together." the boss nodded toward one of the minions, who shifted behind Rosy, probably intenting to shut her down.

"Do you need medical attention? Or do you want to need?" Rosy argued back, but the thugs didn't look too intimidated by the droid.

Deva22.08.2019
Raja looked around nervously, finally noticing how roughed up her own body was.. she'd almost fogotten about it in light of Tris and.. huh a droid and a slightly shady looking man...
"Oh hey! You found my med-droid! Yay.. th.. thanks!" Raja enthused, waving over. "I need her to heal my Twi'lek girlfriend, so I can get her to safety before..." She nodded, her smile freezing a little, as she reached out for her lightsaber, igniting it.. "Messing him up for hurting my Tris."

Aenon22.08.2019
(ok you can roll intimidate if you want 😛 or initiative. or both!)

Deva22.08.2019
(Intimidate - > persuasion 28 total! Initiative -> 14 total!)

Aenon22.08.2019
"What..fuck, sorry, we didn't know it was yours?" the thugs stepped back. "No, no need to fight, right? Joking, we were just joking..."

Meanwhile Rozy hurried forward. "Hey, do you think we could cut them to parts, and take them along? I didn't bring a bag along..." she questioned, looking at the lightsaber "I think a saw would be better, however...."

Deva22.08.2019
"I err.. don't think they want to fight anymore, no need to uphold the.. err..t hing.. I err.. hope you are joking? We are not fixing Tris with those parts!" She declared, briefly checking out the thugs... ".. yeah no!. no.. m.. most of these parts would need washing anyway..e rr.. you are.. errr.. qualified to operate on.. you know.. not-droids.. right?" She asked, cautiously..

Aenon22.08.2019
"Ehm....not even a hand? It isn't like they need it...." Rozy pleaded. However, one of thugs hurriedly pushed the elevator button, and the door closed. "Ah...they left. Maybe we can get someone else...why, of course I am qualified to operate! I can replace any body parts from any organic! Trust me, you flesh-things are easy to fix!" she nodded happily.

Deva22.08.2019
"Ah err... th.. this way.." Raja hesitantly took the lead.. "Err.. so.. let's say you don't... do we have to replace ah.. things like at all? Can't things errr.. mend naturally?" She suddenly didn't feel like she should bring up her bruising anymore..

Aenon22.08.2019
"There is nothing to worry about. Cut open, fix things, saw it back! You don't even have to unscrew anything! Hey, do you want to lose some weight? I heard organic females want to lose weight. I can remove some useless stuff from you too...just say the word!" she chirped, following allong!

Deva22.08.2019
"I am ah.. gravely concerned.. y.. you aren't messing with me right?" She asked, shifting shily.. "Ah.. and no.. I don't need to use weight. I .. think.."

Aenon22.08.2019
"No, of course not! I am not messing with you yet! You are a Zeltron, right? You have 15 systems that serve no purpose in your body! If we remove them, we can make space for other things!"

Deva22.08.2019
"No.. uh.. wait.. uh.. what .. systems?" She asked, raising a brow, hesitantly..

Aenon22.08.2019
"The Inach intestine, the melogular glands, the rethia..." the droid happily composed a list of names Raja only heard of for the first time...

Deva22.08.2019
"I.. ah I have those things inside me.. it that bad?" She pondered along the way.. "I'm ah.. pretty sure s.. some of those are bad.. you are not a medical droid though are you? "

Aenon22.08.2019
"No, I mean they are just there, taking space...you won't miss them at all! And they can be very nice for other purposes!" she explained.

"I have medical knowledge databanks!" she assured.

Deva22.08.2019
"I uh. I think I like my fleshy-bits.. they work kinda nice.. a.. all in all.. I like Tris stuff being.. all.. Tris too if thats ok..?"

Aenon22.08.2019
"I will have to run a diagnostics check on her first..."

Soon, Raja and Rosy arrived back at the Hopeful Wanderer. Raja could still hear the engine buzzing softly, and the boarding ramp was lowered when she approached.

Deva22.08.2019
"Right this way ah.. and no.. removing Tris bits without a good reason!" She insisted, leading Rosy to Tris, .. cautiously!

Aenon23.08.2019
Tris had woken up in the meanwhile...she was still lying down, holding her hand still.

"Ah..little strawwww...berry you are back...don't worry I am fine, really....your mom told me....ah..." she complained.

"It looks like a broken bone. I will need you to bring me some duct tape, Salvie's friends. And no interrupting while I work, understand?" Rosy asked, approaching Tris for a closer inspection.

"Actually, just bring the tape and get out of the room...unless you want me to remove something...I can do two at the same time, if you want..." she offered.

Deva23.08.2019
"Tris! You're awake.." She rushed forward, gently touching her shoulder.. "Uh.. we have tape around here but.. uh.. I am really not sure if this is safe uh... " She shifted, worriedly.. "A.. are you sure I can't stay? Uh.." She shifted.. "If you accidentially upgrade Tris into something weird I am gonna kick Salvie's butt!!" She declared, hesitantly leaving Tris.. but trying to peep!

Aenon23.08.2019
"Don't worry...I will be fine...sorry for making trouble for you." Tries tried to assure Raja, even as she eyed the droid worriedly.

"Enough talking, out, out!" Rozy shoo'd Raja outside.

(Percept if you try to peep/listen inside)

Deva23.08.2019
"No.. not it's my fault,.. I asked you to shoot so the thing targeted you as mieep.. s.. sorry? Sorry!" She rushed out well she could trust Salvie.. right?
(27! All the high rolls now!)

Aenon23.08.2019
"Hmm...you are Tris, right? Don't worry about a thing, I have done this before. You only have a broken bone...we just need to open you and stick it together..." zzzrrrrrrrr the sound of some kind of vibrosaw sounded.

"But before that....this will have to go in...." Rosy declared, followed by Tris making an "Oww", but then going silent.

"Hmmm....you don't have a medical history I should be aware of, do you? Good." she asked, before the sound of the saw getting a bit shuffled, chanzing to a zzzzt.

Deva23.08.2019
Raja, closeby the door, squirmed and clasped her hands together worriedly.. she pondered calling Salvie but.. by the sound of it, her friend had enough things to worry about right now.. "Aah.. ahh..." She made, fidgeting around. She found herself growing more anxious remembering Tris' last doctor and the worrying diagnosis requiering certain.. enjoyable bits.. of Tris to be removed..

Aenon23.08.2019
Raja would keep listening to weird noises for a while...hopefully Tris should be ok...if the droid wasn't removing her spare parts, that is.

"Raja, what are you doing?" Flair interrupted her peeping. "Let the doctor do his thing...we have to see what we will do. I have been doing some scans, and while other ships have powered up too, no one I could notice left the station yet. If anything happens, and they rush out at the same time, we will have to follow too....did the others call you back?"

Deva23.08.2019
"B... but Tris.... s.. sorry.. Ah, oh .. right, it seems there is a bit of a chaos going on right now.." She shifted.. "Alk'ula has gotten tired of the ..subtle approach..a h.. I've been wondering why now, though.. "

Aenon23.08.2019
"What do you mean? Did the others meet him?"

Deva23.08.2019
"He attacked the others after winning the race, which is.. odd.. the timing.. I mean.. it'd draw the maximum attention.. Ah.. I wondered why... but I'm not that good at these things.."

Aenon23.08.2019
"So....did the others get caught?"

(To be continued, I guess!)

Deva23.08.2019
(Timing, nooooooo!)
(wanna sleep a bits early so is fine. *slurps on summoned and stuff instead)

Aenon23.08.2019
(I am bit tired to do few posts, so I don't think I can do lewd mood for summoned :/ )

Deva23.08.2019
( all goods Snugs

Deva08.09.2019
"Ah.. the others didn't get caught yet but.. there's trouble at the race-thing.. I heard screams.. but.. I can't get there in time to help..."
Raja let her head hang, pondering. She hated being unable to help.. her friends.. Tris...
"Ah.. uh.. I know uh.. Alk'ula outranks you but.. could we still use your codes to contact the Star Destroyer's folks proper?" She nodded..

Deva17.09.2019
@Aenon So guess we can close this channel? 😛

Aenon17.09.2019
yes except if you want to copy it to the forum :p

Last edited:

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Mood: Excited and nervous

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Mistress! Ahhhh!" Sarai found herself orgasming almost immediately under the spanking. Cumming so soon was disappointing in a way as she gained fewer tips but the orgasm itself was wonderful. And then of course Sarai made up for her failure by sucking off the man until he came deeply into her mouth. Wiping herself she looked out over the race course and tried to see what had happened with the explosion. She'd heard the couple mention Ruben when the explosion started and shook her head when she couldn't find his speeder. That did not bode well but Sarai had to trust her comrades to handle their part of the job. Now she would have to figure out a way to get up to where the Hutts were at so that she could get past them and into the ship.

Heading back to the drink station Sarai bought her tips. "Here you go, this should be a good start," she said as she deposited her tips in the common jar. "What happened with the explosion? I heard it was Ruben." As she talked Sarai headed over to take the next order, glancing over them to find one that would take her up to the Hutts.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken, Salvie

Salvie passed straight through the minefield...she could see that like her, Jeela activated her shield and rushed straight through, planning to push through the minefield with the power of her shields.

However, some of the spheres suddenly started moving...rushing towards the speeders!

Buzz droids! Two of them landed on Jeela's speeder, totally ignoring her shields, and immediately

One of them landed on Salvie's speeder, right at the front of the speeder! It stared mockingly at Salvie, as it pulled out it's little vibrosaw, before plunging it on her speeder!

Ellie shot it, and even hit it...

"DAMN THE STUN WON'T WORK ON THEM!"

Meanwhile, Taken went for the obstacle course...it would be easy, but suddenly one of the floating walls tried to slam on him!

However, he manages to narrowly avoid the hit...however that slows him enough, and Bubble manages to pass him..

As the two paths converge, the situation is like this again:
-Bubble flying right next to Salvie (yes, it was a tie :O )
-Salvie's speeder is having a bad time, with a buzz droid doing some work on it...
-Taken is right behind Bubble and Salvie...

(Jeela flew down and surrendered, because she can't deal with the droids)

[Salvie's speeder takes 10 damage!]

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Ok, I did not expect this... this could be bad...
(Pilot: 33)
"Screw this!" She yelled to Ellie. "I'll deal with it." Salvie reached into the stash compartment, keeping the speeder on course while she pulled out the blaster pistol, gripped it at the barrel, and whacked the droid with the grip.
(Atk: 16 Dmg: 11)
"There, that's how you do it!"
"Problem solved."

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

Sarai was given three yellow poker chips, with the picture of the wheel printed on them. They were obviously some kind of local currency...however how much each of them worthed was unknown to Sarai....

"Yeah, it was that guy who blew up....ok tips for your first try. We have an other order over there, at table six..." she offered

Suddenly, Sarai felt someone approaching from behind, groping her already senditive from the spanking butt. The drug still affected her too, making her horny again...

"We need some help up there...why don't we take the new girl to help? She may draw their attention?" Verona offered, putting her own tips in the jar (two red wheel tokens).

"I don't think she is ready, V. Just stay out of their business up there...you know what happened to Selene."

"Oh come on, Nana, we just have to do anything they tell us. I am sure my little bitch here won't disobey them at all..."

"I don't plan to allow her to go above the second level, V, she isn't ready for them. Now go do your job." the barwoman declined...

Maybe Sarai could help persuade Nana to let her go with Verona? However, it also sounded dangerous, and would bring her to the center of the attention...or she could try to get an order for the second floor, and try to sneak up from there instead...?

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Mood: Excited and nervous

Sarai was a bit disappointed that her take of tips was so meager yet the upbeat agent refused to be upset. She told herself that this was her first try and she'd do better now that she knew what to do. "I'll certainly do better with the tips now that I have a better idea how things work here."

She started to go over and take the order when a sudden seeking hand massaged her firm bottom. "Ohhh!" she cried and jumped as the expert touch sent erotic shivers through her tender cheeks. Sarai looked from Verona to the woman behind the bar. Her interest was immediately piqued at the mention of the upper levels. That there seemed to have been some problems up above didn't bother her in the least as Sarai was more than confident in her ability to deal with any situation. It was her chance to get close to the entrance to the ship and then she could sneak out.

Stepping up to the bar Sarai let's her breasts rub against Verona's upper arm. She took a deep breath both showing off her bare bosom and centering her as she reached for the Force. Pulling in the tendrils of the power that linked all living things in the galaxy Sarai pressed against Nana's mind. "Come on and let me go up to the upper level. You trust me to work out just fine up there. All you need me to do is go and freshen up for a moment and then go up above with Verona."

OOC: Use a Force point and then Use the Force for Mind Trick roll of 28

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Focused, Team: None, Location: Racetrack

Of course that pink haired girl overtakes him now. Well no matter, that just puts her in the firing line. Shit Sal is in trouble too. That buzz droid would be too dangerous to shoot at without harming the speeder. Focus, focus. Alright and Fire. Ha, it hit, guess those sessions with Memo worked after all.
What Taken didn't notice was how much he was slowing down while he aimed, it wouldn't put him in last, but probably behind the rest of the leader group.
"Sal, if you want my help you might need to slow down. Though if you want to handle it yourself remember your training, those rocks seem about the right size." Flicking off his comms the blue agent could only hope Salvie figgured out what he meant. He was a little worried that someone might have tapped their comms channel by now and were listening in.

Piloting: 18 (nat 1)
UTF [Battlestrike]: 26
Ion Cannon: 15 (+3 force point) 40 ion damage

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

The droid jumped backwards, avoiding the strike...and then it crawled under the speeder...from where the horrible sound of a the vibrosaw and the blowtorch was heard once again...

Somewhere at the side, she can see Bubble slowly overtaking her, as they passed the starting line.

[Salvies speeder takes 7 more damage]

@ Taken

The shot hits Bubbles speeder, and you can see that it did affect some of its systems...however it is still able to fly.

However he wasn't the only one with the idea. Sella closes the distance behind him, and shoots the Cocksucker with her own ion cannon.

The small lights around the cockpit that show if a system of the speeder works start flashing red like mad...luckily most of them are things he can do without. He could still go on....or maybe he should try to repair the damages...something that would surely slow him down considerably...

[Taken's speeder takes 33 ion damage, which is above its threshold, and drops it 2 condition tracks. The ion damage is divided by 2, and then from that you subtract the DR of the vehicle...so in total you take 11 damage, and -2 condition tracks]

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Ok, go freshen up, then go up there with Verona..." Nana confirmed.

"Great! Go freshen up, and then lets go put you into good use..." Verona offered a parting smack on Sarai's butt.

~~~

After she returned, Verona led Sarai upstairs.

"Ok, my little bitch. Be very careful...Selene argued back one time...I don't have to explain it, do I?" she asked with a serious expression, before turning back to her usual bitchy tone.

~~~

Soon, they arrived at the higher level. Sarai could see the ship, resting nearby...the hangar door was even lowered, as if inviting her to sneak in...

However, first they had to serve the Hutts. They were two of them. One looked like a lazy thug, while the other looked like a well dressed businessman. They were currently throwing insults in some unknown language to each other...

Sarai's job was simple...she had to take deliver some drinks to one of the Hutts (the thug-like one), while Verona would go to the other.

Things started well, with the Hutt paying little attention to her. However, just before her little mission was complete, the Hutt took notice of Sarai...

"Is that a slave collar you are wearing?" it asked her.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Higher Level Mood: Nervous

"Ok, ok..." Sarai agreed quickly to Nana before the Mind Trick could wear off. She hurried off to find a bit of private time to meditate on her next task. She was nervous of course and reaching out to the Force would calm and reassure her. As she walked away she jumped suddenly. "Oohh!" Sarai squealed as Verona slapped her on the butt. Shivering and smiling at the other waitress Sarai scurried off into the servant's bathroom and locked herself in a stall. She curled up on the porcelain throne and reaching for the Force. She breathed deeply and calmed herself as the Force washed over her. After a minute or two Sarai emerged from the stall cool and collected although the arousal still lingered from her experience under the table.

She quickly joined Verona and headed up the stairs. "Oh... ok... are they that bad?" Sarai asked a question that really didn't need to be answered. Her eyes lingered on the ship for a moment as they reached the upper levels and then looked about at the two Hutts. "Hmph..." she shook her head as Verona assigned her to the more disreputable Hutt. "Don't argue back... got it?" Sarai could do that. She'd endure what she had to and then get to the ship. Besides, how bad could it be....

When the Hutt called over to her as she served Sarai straightened up and nodded. "Yes sir... do you like it?"

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Shit! This isn't good!
Scrape it off.
What are you...
Wait, that could work!

You can thank me later.

Sallie turned her head back towards Ellie. "Hold on tight, I have an idea, but this could get rough!" She then made a dive, weakening the repulsorlifts to minimum, almost scraping along on the bottom of the track, hoping the droid would be damaged or scraped off like fuel residue by a vibrobrush. If she miscalculated by centimeters, she'd scrape off more than just the droid... (Pilot: 33)

After the maneuver, Salvie accelerated to regain her position in the race. She wasn't about to drop out now, even if the main target was a bust. She enjoyed this way too much. (Pilot: 22)
Yes! Faster!
Through the rush of the wind against her, the thrill of the danger, Salvie felt her crotch dampen further. This was turning her on on so many levels.
To be the best, you have to be one with your speeder!
So this is where my machine fetish comes from...
To be dependent, to be the erratic partner of a perfect circle... Intuition and precision intermingling... Organic and machine... as one...

Salvie moaned before she could stop herself, still slowly grinding into the speeder's pilot seat. She hoped Ellie hadn't noticed that...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
It was one of the Hutt's guards that stepped forward, to angrily shout at Sarai!

"How dare you, slave! You shall adress our boss as 'Master'...and he is the one asking the questions!"

"Hah, it's ok, it's ok...you can't expect them to know how to train their slaves." the Hutt looked pleased by his minion "But she isn't a slave, and you are..." he pointed towards Verona.

"I guess that means I am important enough to send a slave to serve me, while they send only a regular servant to you..." it called to the other hutt.

"Oh, foolish as always. Slaves are inferior to paid servants. They simply had to force someone, because there was no one willing to serve you..." the other hutt chuckled, returning the insult in basic so that anyone could understand it.

"Youuu......" Sarai's hutt was enraged. "Slaves are better! She will do anything for me! Your servant girl will only ever serve you tea! You sorry excuse for a Hutt, you don't realize slaves are superior???" it angrily shouted across the tables.

"Oh? Really? I can prove that you speak nonsense, as always...how about a little bet, to prove who is right. My servant girl can be motivated to do things your slave would never do...dare you accept?" the other hutt offered with a heartily chuckle, not caring to ask about Verona's opinion at all.

"Dare I? Why would I dare not? Slave girl, I hope your training has been adequate, because if you fail this task...." it warned Sarai.

"So...do something...perform some trick....something that she...." he pointed towards Verona "...will never do." it ordered.

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Higher Level Mood: Nervous

Wearing the slave collar there was no denying that Sarai at least looked like a slave. She bowed deeply to the thuggish Hutt. "Sorry Master, I am a slave and will serve you however you desire." Still as she listened to the challenge between the two Hutts Sarai wondered just what she was getting herself into. She didn't dare fail the challenge as the punishment for causing the Hutt to lose the bet might well prevent her from getting into the ship. No, she was nude and collared. Her comrades were relying on her to get into the ship and recover what she could.

"Mmmm... master..." she cooed, cupping her breasts. "Slaves are always the best and only the best for you master." Sarai took a cup of wine and took a drink and then slowly poured the wine over her breasts while letting it run down over the orange thatch covering her mons. "But we need to be sweet and tasty first." Sarai moved sinuously across the floor toward the Hutt, pushing aside the droid and the green skinned alien. "Let your slave attend to you Master." As Sarai gazed up at the Hutt she knew that this would be intensely gross and horrid but it was all for her comrades and their mission. Pressing her breasts and belly against the Hutt Sarai began to move along him, rubbing her soft skin and full breasts into him. "A soft, sweet massage but more than that Master." Moving further up Sarai pushed her bosom into his face, offering herself to his tongue. "Soooo sexy Master... sample me? Is the vintage still good?" she teased referring to the wine still beaded on her breasts.
Leaning forward Sarai mounted the Hutt, spreading her legs and rubbing herself against him she scooted up his body until her sex was available to his tongue. "See Master how I serve you my most delightful beverage? Sample my tastes and feed yourself on my essence." Sarai stroked the Hutt's head, all the while struggling to not vomit from the disgust of the Hutt. "Will the lowly servant offer herself to her patron?"