What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpgTaken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Focused, Team: None, Location: Racetrack

The blast hit the speeder ahead and seeing the lights flashing with the cracking of shorting circuits told him the shot was just right. That was also the moment a shudder went through the Cocksucker. "Damn, damn, damn. Raja why didn't you warn me." The annoyed Chiss mutters under his breath as he pulls some of the tools from his belt. Popping a cover off so he can access the electrics while steering. "Ok, keep calm. I can do this."

Piloting: 21
2 swift actions to repair (ship's engineer)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken, Salvie

The first lap is over! Your speeders have some damage, and you have had some delays, but you are still on the race! Of course, the same goes for some of your competitors...

You now have to choose which side you want to take, as you have to choose between the asteroid field and the two 'shortcuts'. Bubble and Khoan go for the Asteroid Field, while Sella after shooting Taken and overtaking him, turned towards the 'Power UP'. Salvie too was delayed a bit by the Buzz droid, but after finally managing to get rid of it, she catches up.

1st Lap Results:
Taken: Passing the U-turn +1
Salvie: Passing the U-turn +1
Salvie: Failing the Speed Check -1
Taken: Passing the Speed Check +1
Salvie: Failing the Mine Field -1
Taken: Failing the Obstacle Course -1
Salvie: Getting rid of the Buzz Droid (removes one failure)
Eliminated Opponents: +5

Total Successes: 8
Failures: 2

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
The Hutt was pleased with Sarais performance, licking her up with its enormous tongue...however her victory was cut short, as the other Hutt interrupted them.

"As disgusting as getting licked by you is, it is nothing anyone wouldn't do for the right price...see, this bitch over here will do the same....won't you?" it asked Verona, who also nodded, before mirroring Sarai's actions.

"Stupid as you are, you should realize you can't go overboard with her either...you wouldn't want to get kicked off the station, would you? I on the other hand, could ask her to do anything, and it would be ok...since it is by her free will..." of course, it was obvious to anyone that Verona didn't have any greater ability to refuse to the Hutt, than Sarai had...but that didn't seem to bother any of the Hutts.

"Nonsense. This is a problem with the place, not with her. She isn't disgusted at all, you blind slime. Besides, she came with the idea...slaves are simply better, even if we only count their ability." the Hutt that had been licking Sarai argued back, angrily.

"That's a stupid argument. Anyway, why would you let her pick what to do in the first place? Are you soft? I think that a proper servant should not be ashamed to do anything for their master...and also be pretty, and charming. But there is no one to judge that objectively."

"So why don't we have everyone here act as a judge?
" it mused.

"Are you going to pay for them to judge?" the other one countered.

"No...those two will pay for them. They will have to go around the tables...and collect messages of support on their bodies. How they pay for them, is up to them...a test for their skill, like you said."

The other Hutt looked Sarai up and down, trying to divine if she could win the contest or not. Finally it gave in.

"FINE. Time limit is until the race ends. You, don't fail me. Go and have everyone sign on you." he offered.

Meanwhile, the other Hutt was whispering something to Verona...

Unless they objected, both Sarai and Verona would be given a pen, and asked to go around the tables...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, Race, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, nervous, focused
With a metallic screeching, the buzz droid was left behind as a trail of scrap. For a moment, Salvie felt sorry for her fellow droid, but the lure of victory was too strong.
She took a deep breath and looked around her. Much to her dismay, she could see Ellie's target had made good time during this distraction. Carefully accelerating, Salvie made to recover her speed and her standing. (Pilot: 32)
"Damn! That fat speeder has almost caught up. I wanted to do the laps so fast we'd get to him from behind." She explained to Ellie as she flew into the shortcut and through the "turn of doom." (Pilot: 22)
Following the shortcut, Salvie put the engine through the paces, seeking to make up for the earlier blunder. (Convert standard to move action, 'Blaze it!' following the shortcut over the speed check. Pilot: 22)
We're still in this! Show them all!

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Higher Level Mood: Nervous

Sarai continued to squirm sensuously under the touch of the Hutt's tongue. It wasn't her favorite thing but there was something wicked and perverted that seemed to be growing on her as she licked and suckled back. Also as Verona began to attend to her Hutt Sarai felt a strong competitive urge fill her heart. There was no way she'd lose to that stuck up woman who'd been mean to her. Besides... the tongue felt warm... wet... and... sexy... surely the drugs she had taken weren't making her feel this way...

When the decision was made Sarai kissed the Hutt deeply or at least let it probe its tongue deep into her mouth and throat. "Yes master this slave will not let you down. And then you will let me serve you again when I return?"

Taking the pen Sarai drew a heart right over her bare mons. "I want my fans to have a target if they like." She moved sensuously over to one of the nearby tables and lovingly kissed the pen. "Masters and Mistresses, would you please let me earn your support with my body? A Togruta is highly sensitive and sensual. Let me show you why you should support me."

OOC: 15 for persuasion. Not much love from the dice roller.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpgTaken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Focused, Team: None, Location: Racetrack

Once more they came to the turn. Taken took a breath calming himself. He could handle this. He pushed the button that would spin the speeder while pulling burnt and ruined wires out of the open panel. Reaching in he found a problem with a number of chipsets. Some of which had been fried, quickly he pulls them out and checks any to be salvaged before clicking the torch on. All the while his other hand cautiously holding the wheel ready for the speed challenge.

Swift actions: repair (2/3) and U-Turn
Movement: 22
U-turn: 17 (success)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie, Taken

After the first round, you have both figured out the traps and the dangers of the racing arena...as long as you avoid the minefield, everything else is manageable. However, this holds true for the others too. The only added difficulty are the debris from the crushed speeders...however that is nothing compared to everything else.

Sella takes the lead for a while...however this leaves her back open for attacks, giving Taken the opportunity to attack her if he wishes. But even without getting attacked, her lead would be lost to Salvie who is simply going too fast.

You notice that 'the Dominator' had been also eliminated...a careful observation would reveal that it had been shot with something that looked like a steel spike on its back. Logically, the spike shouldn't have been enough to down the massive speeder on its own, strange...

After the next lap, Sella was overtaken by Khoan the last moment...and at the next round you will find that her speeder was also shot by the same thing. At the same time, surprisingly, Bubble manages to grab the second position from Taken!

The next one to be eliminated, was Khoan, who didn't manage to wrestle away the 3rd position from Taken. This time, Taken can see the missile-spike thing hitting Khoan's speeder, and soon later the speeder slowing down...

This round would be Taken's turn to be eliminated...if he forfeited before this happened, he could keep the Cocksucker intact (plus win the mouse droid!)...catching up to Bubble seemed very hard, since she would also try her best to stay ahead (opposed vs 32 pilot), and if he failed he would have to deal with the weird missile... Salvie on the other hand had gone so far ahead she was out of sight...and it didn't seem like she planned to slow down at all...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, Race, Mood: Aroused as always, energetic, nervous, focused
"I can't see your target guy anywhere!" Salvie yelled back to Ellie as she completed another lap. "You think he was eliminated?"

With all the various traps sprung, it was a simple matter of merely using the optimal course to stay ahead. Salvie pushed the engine to its limits, feeling the rush of speed as her surroundings turned hazy and she gave herself to her instincts. The force welled up inside her, she became one, with the bike, wand with the force, her usually subtle force-presence turning a bright shooting star, like a solar flare lighting up in a magnetic field. For the next round, she forgot everything, just flying along, lost in the rush as she felt like had sex with the speeder.
Salvie continued at full throttle, seeking to make sure she would win the first place. Whatever came next, was not on her mind.

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken

Just as you are about to choose if you want to try for second or you should stay for the third position, your commlink rings...you can't afford neither the time or to get distracted by picking up the call, if you want to stay in the race....then again, it could be something really, really important...

Repetition

Reputation score

Having been freed by the repetition of the track Taken easily maintains speed and avoid collision while finishing the repairs to the electronic systems that were more necessary. It was thrilling moving around the track at these speeds. Stella had made herself an easy target to potshots, but with Sal up there, he held off. The spike in 'The Dominator' must be what was fired from 'The Eliminator'. An interesting method of elimination, perhaps after the race looking one of the spikes over would be worth his time. Damn it, as he was distracted by another one of the spikes being embedded in Stella's speeder.

Watching Khoan get eliminated Taken knew what he had to do. Lining up with the straight path beside Bubbles he pushed the button Tris had warned him about. The jolt of speed was more than thrilling, sending adrenaline pumping through his body. He knew if he couldn't overtake Bubble it would all be over. That wouldn't happen, could it? His speeder inched closer and closer, deftly maneuvering into the passing lane and suddenly he was past. With Bubbles at his back, it was only a matter of getting ahead of Sal, just for appearances if nothing else. Though his competitive spirit encouraged the course of action as well.

[Blaze it]
[41 Pilot check (including the +5 from the blazing)]

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

The Hutt gave a final grope to Sarai's butt, staring her silently as she left towards the other tables. Maybe if she succeeded he could buy her and make her his personal pet. If she failed, he could buy her and sell her away to some pirate crew...a little slut like that would surely fetch a good price no matter where he sold her...or even better, a few favors. However he soon shifted his attention back towards the race...this was the important thing right now, and there were only a few laps before the results would be clear...

"It looks like Khoan is out of the race too, giving up before the Eliminator shot him down!"
"HAH this guy...he is cheering up the crowd...someone go tell him that he didn't win, maybe he hit his head somewhere?!"
"So, lets see, who will be the next one to be ELIMINATED then?"
"No doubt that Cocksucker guy...I mean there are no more cocks to get sucked in the race now, right?"
"Well, maybe he can surprise us...however the police girls are surely going for first place."
"Did someone promise them donuts if they won? Speaking of donuts, have you tried the Lucky Donuts? They are both tasty...and they can make you rich! Then you will have the creds to buy more of them, heh!"

~~~

The table Sarai approached, was filled with rich looking people...some of them were fully fixated on the race, but most of them did turn their attention to Sarai.
"Oh, hello there pretty thing..." a man at the table chuckled "...why don't you come and let us play with you a little...we will give you a nice big tip to support you!"
It seemed that Sarai's words were a bit misunderstood...after all not everyone would know about the game the Hutts were playing!

Things weren't looking too good! If Sarai took too long to explain herself, she wouldn't have enough time to have things written on her!
And if she waited till the end of the race to win the Hutt's game first, it would then be too late to sneak in the starship!

She had to get something written on her, fast, and then try to sneak in. That would almost certainly mean that she failed the bodywriting challenge...
Or she could give up on the ship, and try to win the Hutts competition instead...after all, Salvie was doing pretty good down there...and having everyone sign on her was also hot...no, she was doing this just to keep her cover, right?

[2 Successes/2 Failures!]

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Higher Level Mood: Nervous

It seemed that Sarai just couldn't make herself understood whether it was being flustered by the sexuality and the pressure of her situation, this her first independent mission or whether the Force had deserted her. She would have to continue with the body writing challenge and at least win it but she would have to use the Force itself it seemed to focus her attention. "Oh no masters and mistresses. Write your desires on my body itself. Give me your impressions of my service and my sexiness so I can bring them back to my master the might Hutt." Sarai took the pen and rubbed herself against the seat of one of the men at the table.

OOC: Again I can't roll much above a 1 or 2 when it counts on the dice rollers! :(

10 for Persuasion.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

The small crowd at the table laughed and giggled when they understood what Sarai wanted...but did they really understand?

"So you want us to write on you...sure, I why not....lets give you some celebratory decorations." the man pulled Sarai closer, taking the pen.

A small commotion happened, as their attention was drawn to her.

"Oh, let me write first, I have some nice ideas..."
"No, I was the first one..."
"Huh, there is enough room for everyone..."

It took a while for everyone to write whatever they wanted on her...meanwhile Sarai had to pose in different ways, to allow them access to their prefered writing spots.

"Present your ass to us, slut...yeah like that." he man chuckled, slapping her, leaving his hand on her butt, before tracing the shape of his open palm on Sarai's butt with the pen. He then lifted his palm, writing 'Ehtan was here' in the center of the palm.

"Aren't you embarrassed to do things like this? I guess you are such a slut that you have lost count on how many have used your body...hmmm...you should keep a cock-count. Here, let me help you..." he offered, drawing some tally marks on her butt cheek.

"You should have had more than ten...so I guess it is fair to keep count from there..." he mused.

"Give her here...you are going to fill her on your own? You have to share!"

Slowly, Sarai's body was filled with many different writings, each of them accompanied with the relevant humiliating comments...

Around her left breast she had a "Tusken Slut" writing, while her right one was reading 'Gungan Guzzler!". On her belly, they had filled a few tic-tac-toe games, that had been filled as they passed her back and forth between the tables. On the lower part of her belly there was a "Fill my pussy, you must!". Someone had written "Slut" on her forehead.

"---> Blast'er shots here! <---" on her back, "Park your Star-destroyer here!" on her buttcheeks, "Just two cred' get me in bed!" above her boobs, "Nothing she Coruscan't do!" on her back, with a 4 stars drawn under it, as if it was some kind of holonet review...and the list kept going....

"Galactic Cum Dump"
"Clone Cum Commander"
"Slut for the Hutt"
"Soft Ass Pillows"
"Cum for the Cumslut!"

Sadly, as her body was running out of writing spots, her time was also running out. She could only hope that that's what the Hutt wanted when it had asked her to collect signatures...but with the race drawing to a close, it was probably already too late to sneak in the spaceship...

After taking some holopics of Sarai, with one of them mentioning something about posting them somewhere, Sarai was free to go...she noticed the Hutt motioning her to go back at his table...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie, Sarai, Taken

In the next lap, Taken decided to forfeit in order to avoid getting his speeder also down by the weird spike thing. Salvie had taken the first position, Taken the second, and Bubble the third. However, when Salvie and Taken exited the arena back to the repair station, where most of the damaged speeders had already been moved, they would notice a pile of debris - what used to be Ruben's and the kamikaze girl's speeders. There were a couple of technicians picking it apart, and examining every part of the pile. From time to time, they would pick out a piece of charred flesh, throwing it in a box by the side...judging from the look of things, both Salvie and Taken would realize that an explosion this big was nothing that could have happened as a result of a crush. However, it was not very convenient to take a better look since the scene was the center of the attention...not to mention that a bald human with thick mustache approached them, with Bubble right behind him.

"Congratulations for winning. Come with me....there is a crowd waiting for you."

Ellie poked Salvie's side "Ah...I don't feel well...I feel I am about to vomit...Sally, go and get our reward...I need to go to the toilet..." she then rushed away, as if she was really sick. However, she wasn't going towards the direction of the toilet...probably she was going for the guy Salvie was supposed to help her catch.

"Eh, whatever." the man didn't seem to care "You three follow me."

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, After race, Mood: Aroused as always, nervous,
Salvie took off her helmet and nodded to Ellie as she left, going with the man and the others. She gave Taken an appreciative nod, acknowledging his performance.
That Bubble-girl looked nice, and sexy, too, especially her blue suit. "Hey, you there, they call you Bubble, right? Nice performance. Oh, and, err, love your bodysuit! Wanna trade designs sometime?"
She checked her fake ID again, hoping it would suffice...

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Cautious, Team: None, Location: Racetrack

The race had gone well, they had won! Heading over to Sal, Taken held open his arms to offer a hug, a goofy grin on his face. Soon a mustached man approached to lead them to the winner's circle. That made sense at least. Seeing Bubble he smiled and nodded to the racer he had just beat out. He knew he would need to use some of the winnings to buy Raja a mouse droid at some point, but he had taken the place more to see if he could. As Raja called every one, he listened in for a bit before opening his mind again to the flowing Force around him. If Ruben were alive it should be easy enough to be guided to him, it was just a matter of lightly pushing his will and floating the current. Hopefully, it wouldn't bring him to the charred pieces the attendants were currently throwing into buckets. If he saw anything he would relay it, otherwise, he would just keep his eyes open, smiling and acknowledging any congratulations with a nod.

UTF, farseeing: 15 (14 + 1 on force point)

Last edited:
OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie, Taken, Sarai

Bubble rubbed her nose.

"Why thank you, you too...we could trade clothes...I mean trade designs sometime..." she nodded, as they followed the man up to the vip platform where the awarding would happen. Luckily no one asked to see Salvie's id...yet.

Finally they arrived. However, it looked like there was some kind of speeches going on, with the costumed Hutt talking about how displeased he was about Ruben's death - surely some kind of foul play, that even their strongest shield couldn't protect against...

Salvie would see Sarai standing close to the other Hutts table, currently getting molested by it, as it had a pleased look on it's face.

Taken would see a vision. It looked like Ruben was alive, even if he gave an unfamiliar feeling. He was currently munching on a sandwitch, sitting on the floor, inside a small, dark place - the only light coming from a datapad screen nearby. There was someone else close to him, but Taken couldn't see who it was or what they did. Ruben was feeling impatient.

Suddenly, the Hutt's speech was interrupted by the announcers.

"Help...!" the voice cried, with a "ZZZT" sound been heard afterwards, before he fell silent.

Few moments passed, with everyone stopping and looking towards the announcers...which happened to be few floors right beneath their feet.

"Hello everyone. First, congratulations to my foolish apprentices for winning this little circus. I didn't really expect anything better, or worse. Just wait where you are, I will deal with you later." the familiar voice of their cruel master sounded. Everyone else was confused, but Salvie, Taken and Sarai were sure that he had murdered the announcers...

25133 "Everyone else, I am afraid that your little games are over, too. This space station will belong to the Empire from now on. The imperial fleet is already blocking any escape from this little shithole. And this will be the first place to be taken over. Now, dear viewers, witness from your screens what will happen to anyone who will resist. Take out the garbage." he ordered, as dozens of droids appeared on the stations exit, rushing inside and swiftly stabbing the crowd with their blades.

"Hummm...hummm...." the voice hummed, as it left the room. Soon, only the screams of the crowd could be heard.

Taken's cockring buzzed worriedly, at the same time his commlink did, urging him to pick up.

The Hutts didn't stand still either.

"To the emergency exit!" the thug-Hutt shouted, moving towards the back, with his guards following behind, forgetting Sarai if she didn't follow along.

When they reached the back wall of the arena, the wall opened to reveal a passage...however, what greeted them were even more of those droids, that had been already waiting there...immediately, the droids attacked, as the Hutt retreated backwards!

"Fool, open the old hatch, we should leave with the ship, they will not shoot that!" the other Hutt shouted, moving towards the prize ship with his guards.

The other Hutt collected himself, also rushing towards the ship, as he shouted towards one of his nikto servants.

"Open the hatch, quick!"

The servant picked up the commlink and started shouting something in some weird language.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Everyone levels up!

-You have one round to do anything you want, while the things in the post above happen. This includes commlink calls (1-2 max).
-You are all equally close to the ship for sanity reasons, but the businessman Hutt will arrive there just few steps earlier, and the thug Hutt after you, if you can't do something about it. There are few droids who have gone through the Hutt's guards, and as time goes on, more will pass through. There is also Alk'ula coming, you estimate he will need at least three rounds, maybe more if he has to murder people on the way.

Roll initiative!

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Everyone, Mood: Afraid, Team: None, Location: Racetrack

Taken froze as he heard the announcer call for help, and his blood ran with ice as Alk's oily voice came over the speakers. He reached for his comms and Salvie's wrist to start moving to the prize ship before the announcement had even finished. Still recovering from the shock that Ruben was alive and Alk was here. He answered the call from Hel a little tersely due to the circumstances (Ignoring Raja's and knowing he'd be punished for one of those two later.) Looking over his shoulder he saw her behind Alk'ula. Well, shit. Pulling his rifle from over his shoulder he disabled the safety telling Sal, "Quick get in there and prevent takeoff, I have one person we have to wait for yet!" He had never used a tone so commanding before, but there wasn't time. He quickly took position at the hatch of the ship looking down the barrel of his rifle at the dread master.

> Initiative 18
> Move to ship (Standard to move)
> Draw Sport Rifle (movement)
> Switch from Stun to kill (Swift)

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, After race, Mood: Not aroused right now, terrified
And with that, everything went to blast in a compressor. Salvie froze as she heard Alk'ula's voice, even her robotized brain still afraid of his wrath. She hastily spoke to Raja and Mistress, frantically trying to make sense, even while her body was frozen with a dumbstruck expression on her face...
She snapped out of it as Taken urged her on. She nodded quietly. She hated risking this, but she understood. Taken was obedient to his mistress, and Salvie was obedient to her siblings...
"I've spoken to Mistress Chance. Help is on the way, if at all possible." She sent to Raja's comlink. "We'll try to get the ship."
Salvie dashed towards the ship as the blaster-fire erupted. Hoping the Hutt guards would prioritize the combat droids over her...
The combat droids!
Time to put my new slave-brain to work! But first, the ship...
Salvie drew her "burrowed" blaster-pistol and called to the Hutt just ahead of her. "Wait! I won! By rights, the ship is mine! And we're leaving not quite yet!" (Persuasion: 4)

Initiative: 22
1 move towards the ship
Drawing the blaster (Should still be on full-powered)