What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Higher Level Mood: Nervous

Sari was rather thoroughly marked and used by the time the race was over and she had been passed around the customers. It was rather uncertain as to who had won although her Hutt seemed pleased enough with her performance to put his long and slimy tongue to rather intimate use on her slick and wet body. She'd gone back to the table in an attempt to use her Force powers to influence the Hutt to let her sneak off toward the ship but had gotten rather involved as it molested her full, firm body.

When the victory speech was rudely interrupted by a voice that Sarai knew was her master she froze for just a second in shock and fear. Then as violence broke out and shouting filled the air along with the strong ripples of death and anger in the Force Sarai broke into action. She could see her brothers and sisters nearby as they had been brought up to the upper level to celebrate their victory. Taken had moved to rescue his lover while challenging their master and Salvie was confronting the well dressed Hutt. Sarai knew that they had to delay the both Hutts. Taking advantage of her well established cover as a waitress-slut she ran ahead and tipped a table in the path of the Hutts.

OOC: 13 for Initiative

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
{Salvie goes first, then Relon the Hutt and his goons (aka businessman hutt), then Taken and Sarai, then Neepo the Hutt and his goons (aka thug hutt), then the droids}

Salvie rushed forward with her blaster drawn, but she wasn't persuasive or scary enough to make things go her way. She instantly drew the attention of the Hutts goons, who readied themselves to shoot her, should she try anything funny.

"No, we are leaving now, girl. There is enough space for you to come along...if you don't do anything stupid, that is." he said, retreating towards the ship with his minions.

"You three stay here, don't let inside more than four. Bo and Roldo with me." he ordered, and his goons followed him, with three of them staying behind, still aiming at Salvie.

[The Hutt plus two goons do double move, the other three goons do move and ready action to shoot Salvie if she shoots them.]

Taken would soon realize that waiting Hel there would be futile - it would take too long for her to arrive, and by then Alk'ula would have arrived....not to mention the droids.

However he wasn't stopped by the Hutts goons, allowing him to stand on the ramp - however keeping an eye on him.

Sarai would be too late to trip anything in front of Relon..after all she was too far away. She could delay Neep the Hutt...however it would be diifficult maneuver to pull out, without anyone realizing it was on purpose.

[I am gonna need either an athletics check, or using some force power instead - either surge or move object would be the most obvious solutions]

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: VIP Bar Higher Level Mood: Nervous

The more polished Hutt was already too far ahead to stop or delay and the nearer Hutt, the one whose slime coated her breasts and her sex had moved surprisingly fast for a fat worm creature. Saria knew that only the Force would aid her now and reaching deep she touched the life giving energy field that spun through all life in the universe. Touching the living font of power Sarai flicked the chair far further than her unaided strength could have managed to hit and tangle with the guards and the Hutt himself.

OOC: 31 for UtF to enable Move Object

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Sarai managed to make a chair flip over, somewhat delaying the Hutt without revealing herself too much. However, it was marely a small delay that only bought a few seconds...

"Two of the four spots for us!" the Hutt shouted at the guards at the boarding ramp. For some weird reason, he didn't complain at all about the other Hutts arrangement...however, that would mean that there simple wouldn't be enough positions for everyone.

25532 However, Sarai was also delayed...and she found one of the weird droids charging right at her!

It slashed down at her with his vibrosword!

(22 attack, 4 damage)

(I will lower the ramp guards initiative so you can all play together)

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Sarai & Salvie & Hel & Alk, Mood: Panicked, Team: Not Raja, Location: Racetrack
Swinging his rifle around while cursing at this situation Taken feels his comms buzzing before hearing it. He answers while lining up his shot still muttering curses until he replies to Raja. He stops midsentace having found the droid's midsection in his scope and pulls the trigger before continuing his thought. They had to get out of here and if Hel wasn't on that ship it would be very painful for him. That wasn't the way he wanted to end his day, nor did he want to end up in imperial custody either, so getting his sisters out safe was step one. Step two would be trying to grab Mistress, but it seemed that would be pretty difficult.

> Swift Action * 2 (converted move to swift) Aim
> Standard Action: Shoot, Droid attacking Sarai - 21 (+5 force point) to hit, 7 Energy Damage

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, After race, Mood: Not aroused right now, terrified
"I guess this works." She said to the Hutt goons. "Don't mind me, just getting out of here." She entered the ship but stayed near the ramp, looking outward while her guts turned to ice. Taken was going to get himself killed. And she couldn't stop it. She wanted to call out to him, but she couldn't. He was a slave. He would die for his mistress. Salvie would do the same. Her Mistress had ordered her to stay alive, and she planned on obeying. But that didn't make it any easier to bear.
The other Hutt wanting a space as well was going to be a problem, but Sarai seemed to be on top of it, only to be attacked by one of the droids. Something about them was familiar... Salvie dedicated some leftover brain capacity to searching her memories for anything she might know about this type of droid (Knowledge Tech: 18), while taking aim with her blaster, letting the force flow through her, but she felt distracted, anxious, and couldn't focus. (Battle strike failed) She aimed at the droid attacking Sarai, at least trying to provide cover fire (Atk: 11, Dmg: 8).

Inside, she was still reeling. Even if they managed to escape - then what? They had the Hutts to deal with, had to run an imperial blockade, they'd leave Raja and Tris behind. She'd leave Mistress behind...

Focus, Droneslut! Your Mistress can't use you as a crying wreck! She chided herself. She had to get her siblings out! That other Hutt was gonna take up all the space! She'd have to get rid of him!

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai grinned as her sudden movement of the chair slowed the Hutt yet from the comm chatter it seemed that they would have to act quickly as a group to both avoid their former mentor and find places aboard the ship. Salvie was already there but Taken and the others were even further away than she was at the moment. Sarai started to head toward the ship but was suddenly attacked by a charging droid. The lifeless creature slashed at her, injuring the Togruta slightly despite her twisting dodge. She jerked back as Salvie fired at the droid giving Sarai time to decide how to deal with it. She couldn't use her lightsaber as that would reveal them as Jedi or Force users. Sarai was not desperate enough to do so yet she could not just take a beating from the droid. Instead, summoning the Force she gripped a wooden leg of a table and sent it flying at the droid. Sarai kept the weapon close so as to not appear unusual but fighting with the Force was far more effective than using her slender body.

OOC: UtF 33 Attack 7 so I missed...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Salvies attack strayed away hitting the floor next to Sarai.

She tried to recall if she had seen that kind of droids before...but they didn't remind her of everything. They weren't using one of the popular designs droid manifacturers loved to use, and it was using a vibrosword and a shield, instead of the more common blaster. It was a combat droid for sure...probably some kind of an experimental model? However, parts of the circuitry had been left in the open...if someone had the relevane mechanical knowledge, and closed in, managing to pull the right ones, they could shut it off...

Taken's view was blocked by the side ramp and he also had to pay close attention to avoid hitting Sarai, who was too close for comfort with the droid. Luckily with the guidance of the force he managed to land a hit on the droid.

Sarai's attack missed, with the droid raising its shield to block it.

"TARGET LOCATED. SURRENDER OR BE ELIMINATED." the droid announced, slashing down at Sarai.

[17 attack, 12 slashng damage]

Behind her, two more droids had finished butchering the Hutts goons, and were also rushing towards them next.

Meanwhile the Hutt with his remaining bodyguard, climbed up the boarding ramp.

"CLOSE THIS THING AND TAKE OFF!"
the Hutt ordered, to which one of the bodyguards nodded, hitting the switch.

The boarding ramp started closing, however it would take a full round before it was fully closed. However, by the time Sarai got there - if she did, it would be raised high enough so that she would have a hard time getting up...

helvorn

Reputation score

Sarai winced as the droid slashed at her again. Without using her lightsaber the droid would quickly kill her given the disparities in weapons and armor. Besides, two more droids had broken through and were moving to the ship even as the ramp started to close. She would have to do something to stop the ramp from closing so her brothers and sisters could get aboard. Gathering the power of the Force she used the mystical energy to suddenly propel sideways out of the reach of the droid. Sarai used the Force enhanced momentum and unearthly speed to proper her forward in a series of long springs and leaps to the base of ramp itself. Such a flying dash would be odd but perhaps it could later be explained away by a jetpack that had escaped notice... she had heard that Mandalorian's used such things...

OOC: Spend two force points on UtF for a Surge. Withdrawal and then run and jump to the ramp which is 9 meters away so a DC of 27. Of course if each square is more than one meter the jump won't get her to the ramp. She does have a +6 square speed bonus which takes her speed to 12 so I am guessing she could run that far if she uses the jump to get away from the droid. I'm a bit fuzzy on the mechanics of the combat system so any advice on how to manage this would be appreciated!

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Arena, Tag: Mission, After race, Mood: Not aroused right now, terrified
"Hey Taken, I think it's time we get rid of this fat slob and his remaining lackey, and then the other one. We can't have them around for this. Plus, judging from what Sarai said, they deserve everything you can think of. You want the Hutt or his minion? I'll keep the hatch open. Pick your target, I take the other one." Salvie sent via comlink, to avoid appearing to talk, hoping that none of the others would hear Taken's external comlink over the noise of the engine firing up.

Salvie hit the door button again, causing the ramp to stop and reverse movement. "Not yet." she said, steeling herself to unleash her force powers, before yelling out: "Come on, Sarai! Run!"
She glared at the Hutt and his guard. She was afraid for her siblings. Angry that these Hutts would leave them behind. All of the helplessness and despair she felt over her uncertain future, all the anxiety and suppressed rage, fear and lust, all it welled up inside her.

Salvie felt nothing for the lackey, except an understanding that he had to disappear with his master. None of them would threathen her, or her siblings, ever again. She unleashed her pent-up emotions, her deep brown eyes flashing a hellish yellow for the briefest of time-parts, as she gripped the bodyguard's mind and splintered it, wracking him with pain. Shooting him might have been easier, but this was so much more satisfying.
Sarai's offhand remark about him being a pervert set off the worst of fears inside her. This... thing had dared hurt her sister! She was going to make him pay for it! Her vision turned red, her eyes a hateful yellow, just for a moment, a flash of the darkness lurking within her. And Salvie embraced it, reaching out to the Hutt's mind and squeezing it, crushing it, sending tremors of pain shooting through his fat, ugly body! This felt good, on an almost sexual level! Salvie was thrilled like never before. "I hope this hurts. And It's just the beginning of what I'll do to you!"

(OOC: Swift action to press the door button, ready standard action to use Mind Shard on whoever Taken does not attack. UtF: 19, target takes 12 points of damage and gets -1 on condition, which cannot be recovered this round by that person themselves)

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Sarai & Salvie & Hel & Alk, Mood: Panicked, Team: Not Raja, Location: Racetrack
Taken didn't like Salvie's plan, but he wouldn't argue that fighting the less wealthy (looking) Hutt would be easier, and perhaps ensure their spots on the ship. As he runs down the hall to gain some distance, in case the target or other guards choose to fight back, he yells back as Salvie. "Get control of the ship, Sarai and I should be able to handle this side of things long enough!" Spinning arround at the end of the hall he takes aim with his rifle as the hours in simmulated battles taught him, drawing on the force to guide his shot. The well placed blast aimed into the chest of the Hutt's guard. A shot that might fell any mortal man. After seeing the result he smiles as Sarai who had just joined them in the hold.

>Swift action - Battlestrike (25) +1 to hit and +3d6 damage on the next attack
>Move - Run (far as I can without giving cover into the ship)
>Standard - Shoot (Bodyguard) [Rolls 5, 13] +1 PBS, +1 battlestrike = total 20 {reroll with desperate gambit}| damage: 6d6[23] +2(level and PBS)=25
>Note: REF reduced for until my next turn by 2 to 15

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Recap:
Bubble had gotten into the ship just a moment before the boarding ramp closed.
Hel is somewhere in the crowd, and if you manage to gain control of the ship it shouldn't be too hard to do so.
Sarai did an obviously impressive jump over the closing ramp, and well, she totally is naked enough that no one would ever think it was a bulky jetpack that helped her do it!
Salvie and Taken attacked the Hutt and his bodyguard.
Raja is on the "Hopeful Wanderer" with Flair, Tris, and Rose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bodyguard gasped, falling backwards as the shot hit him, and then didn't move back.

The Hutt took a moment to realize what happened, before turning towards Taken

"FOOLS, DO YOU KNOW WHO I A....RGH" he grasped his head in pain.

"PUT DOWN YOUR WEAPONS" one of the two guards shouted, and both shooted at Taken. One of them missed badly, however the other hit him with his blaster pistol straight on his arm.

"What's going on back there?" a muffled voice sounded from one of the guards commlinks.
[Crit :O Taken takes 18 energy damage, and since it is above his condition threshold he drops one condition track.]

~~~~

Meanwhile, back in the Hopeful Wanderer, Raja was having a hurried conversation with Flair.

"This was supposed to be a secret mission...and I don't mean this one, but the entirety of your training. The ship doesn't have the imperial IFF transponder, so they wouldn't hesitate to shoot. I do have my id...but they will order us to dock at their ship to confirm my identity if I use it. Not a good idea, if we are running away from your master..." she explained.

[Next post will be Thursday or earlier if everyone has posted. Roll20 was updated with the new map.]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Hopeful wanderer Mood: Worried Tag: Flair, Evil(?) Medical(??) Droid and Tris

"Sh.. shame.. I was hoping I could maybe try and.. find out more.. right.. so.. I guess our best option is to errr... not be here.. perhaps.. can you prepare the ship for a lot of that, pl.. please?"
She looked at Flair pleadingly. "I've got to .. check.."
Tris had only been in surgery for minutes at best, but it felt like it had been weeks to her.. she had to check on the procedure.. plus, tell the strange droid-friend of her friend to leave the ship.. unless she wanted to come along...

"I ah.. would very much like to not be pew-pewed dead, so lets make that priority one, and escaping with the others priority two. I guess I could check if they are on the ship, but don't want to distract them in a crucial moment.."
She flailed with uncertainty..

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Sarai & Salvie & Hel & Alk, Mood: In Pain, Team: Escaping, Location: Ruben's Ship
Stepping back Taken avoided the first shot, but doing so put him directly in the line for the second. Gasping Taken held his injured arm close to his chest and the Force flowed freely into his muscles. Running a moment then leaping he made his way into cover from the two guards, and once his back was against the crates he took two deep breaths, and tied off the wounded arm, staunching the bleeding. He knew that he wouldn't be able to take another shot like that, but there were things he could do that wouldn't encourage further shooting.

> Free Action: Surge (23) +30 to next jump and +6 speed
> Move: [1] Jump (38) onto the boxes and get into cover OR [2] Jump (38) over the Hutt and dash into cover
> Convert Standard to Swift
> 2 Swift Shake it Off (+1 on condition track)
>Willing To adjust if needed

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Brothers, Sisters, Hutt and Guards Mood: Excited

Stark naked with her body covered by lewd slogans and taunt Sarai acted immediately. She saw Taken get blasted by the guard and knew that standing out in the open would only draw similar fire. Besides other than her lightsaber and the club of the table leg she really had no weapons, certainly none that would let her attack at a range. Reaching deep into the Force she felt the connection with the cudgel wrapped it with tendrils of power. Holding it close to keep from seeming too odd she charged the guard near the Hutt and attempted to smash him with the club. Hopefully a close melee would keep her from being shot...

Unfortunately she missed...

OOC: Charge the guard, UtF 25 to active Kinetic Combat

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Ship, Tag: Escape, Mood: Slightly aroused, determined
Seeing the fat slug writhe in pain felt good. But Salvie didn't press further, releasing her grip on his mind. That pleasure belonged to Sarai.

Shealvie whirled around, pointing her pistol at the Hutt goon next to her. Without saying a word, she shot him at point-blank range, then made a run for cover from the other guard. Something cold, dark rose within her. These lowlifes stood in their way. They didn't deserve any mercy.

Salvie roughly shoved herself through between the Hutt sprawling on the floor and the confused Bubbles, pressing her back against the cargo stash. Her clothes were dirty, her hair was messy. It had been two days now since her last shower. Underneath her suit and the layers of disguise clothing, she probably smelled like sex, which was fine, and like a space drifter above.

She turned her head to Bubbles. Her helmet had been off and in her carry bag since after the race.
"Hey again. Wild ride, huh? Say, do you by any chance remember a Raja? A good friend of ours. We're gonna try to pick her up if we get control of the ship. Wanna join in in the Hutt-clobbering?" (Persuasion: 10)

(OOC: Attack: 15, Damage: 15, marked my target and course on the R20)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
Salvie got rid of one of the other bodyguards, and Taken jumped over the crates, taking cover at the other side. Sarai failed to hit the other guard - it seems she needed a bit more training with this way of fighting...

Bubble on the other hand fell down, crawling close to the boxes to avoid becoming a target from any cross-fire.

The bodyguard that was fighting with Sarai, decided to just shoot her first...

[17 attack, 12 energy damage]

"Aghhhhh! YOU SLUT...do you know WHO I AM? Do you think you can you can get away without ME?"

However, with the sound of a container door unsealing, a blaster shot, and the Hutt falling to the floor, someone else replied to those questions.

"Hello there. You were a slimy Hutt...and we are all in for some Hutt clobbering, thank you very much..."
the man replied, giving a cheerful smile. Behind him, was the suicide speeder girl. Both were holding blaster rifles, and looked combat ready....

"Now, if you excuse me, did the blasterfight start too early, or is it my idea?" he pondered.

[Next post Sunday or earlier!]

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
"Eh...preparing the ship for moving out, got it. I thinkt hey won't shoot us if we stick close to some important target...or I could tell them I want to dock at them, and try to escape at the last moment...even if the chances of that are somewhat low." Flair explained.

~~~
However, the door was still closed.

"I just started, we will need like 20 more minutes, and then she will have to sleep for an other half...can't have her bones spilling out because she moved too fast..." Rose explained from behind the door, along with the sound of a vibrosaw.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Level 3, Ship, Tag: Escape, Mood: Slightly aroused, determined
"Well look who it is. Ruben Robal, I assume? That was a pretty good deception back there. Anyway, we'll have to talk later. It's open Hutt season!" Salvie yelled over to the man she assumed to be Ruben Robal - she only had a brief glimpse of him and Raja's description to go by, but it had to be.

First things first, though. Salvie pressed along the boxes, sliding along to the edge, peering out over the crouching Bubbles and fired an offhand shot at the guard who was in close-quarters with Sarai. (Atk: 10 Dmg: 10)

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken(M).jpg Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Sarai & Salvie & Ruben, Mood: Calming/Cautious, Team: Escaping, Location: Ruben's Ship

Seeing Ruben step out Taken immediately aimed his rifle at the ground, and smiled at the pair. "So that's it. Your ships had holograms on them, and were set for the same flight path. Good plan! I guess the only question is are you good enough to escape an imperial blockade and willing to pick one last person up before getting out of here?" Taken kept his back to the crates hoping Sal and Sarai could handle that last goon. Knowing that they would need to fight their way to the front of the ship soon as well, and trying to figure how best to get there.

> Hold Action to shoot at anyone who shoots me
>Stay in cover.