What's new

SW Saga Edition: The Sluts Unleashed!

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Tag: Salvie Mood: Scared and Naked!

As the hyperspace jump went poorly Sarai snatched up the mouse droid, a blaster, her lightsaber and waited until Salvie had managed to set the ship on the last course. Running along with her she headed to the escape pods.

OOC: Short post, sorry but wanted to keep moving along with the rest.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Hopeful wanderer, Escape pod Mood: worried Tag: Tris and Rose

Raja mieeped feebly,worriedly, rushing to Tris' side and assisting her strapping in, seeming more concerned about the Twi'lek than the crash.. although mid-drop pod descend that did switch over, with her giving a nervous glance to the planet outside.

She played with the thought of using the force to soften the descend, but it seemed the drop-pod was doing its thing.. there were no red flashing lights, so that was good..

"Ah.. err.. did everyone.. la.land ok? I hope the air outside is alright... I wonder if we got something useful here..."
She peered around the pod, before lifting the nearest interestingly useful looking object. "What about this thing!"
She offered, hitting this things button. It buzzed slightly. She pondered if now was a good time to point out that, after fighting off the evil droids, she wasn't in the best of shapes herself either.

(4 knowledge and 12 perception! *cheers!*)

Last edited:

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Ship, Unknown planet, Tag: Escape, Mood: Slightly aroused as usual, exhausted, angry
Something is wrong here...
Salvie was trying her best to keep the ship together and salvage its data, but nothing made sense. She was sure she could keep the ship in the air long enough to find out. She focused on the ship around her, closing her eyes and letting the data flow through her. Electricity, digital consciousness surrounded her, penetrated her, bound her universe together...
There was something strange with this data, or with the ship's computer, or both. She tried to find out as more and more systems shut down around her in their descent into the atmosphere. (Use Computer: 25, Knowledge Tech: 11)

Last edited:

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Hel, Mood: Protective, Team: Escaping, Location: The Bottom's Up
Taken started copying files, hoping Ruben had gotten something wrong. There had to be a way to make this work. Half way into the second datacard he realized how stupid he was being, it would have easier to just pull the hard memory from the ship and take that with them. There was no time to do that now, finishing the download and hoping it would be enough he gripped Sal's shoulder. "Time to go, come on!" Before he ran for the escape pod. Just before he got in he looked back to see the hallway still empty, for a moment Taken hesitated, then making his decision he threw himself into the pod, sealing the door behind him. "Hel, get us out of here. Please." He couldn't save all of them, but with Sal if she wanted to play hero when it wasn't needed that was her choice. He had to be there for his greater family. A family that now included Hel and Tris. Their lives had never been without risk, and any loss could be devastating, but doubling that loss would only make things worse. That was what he told himself as they fell toward the planet at least, not making eye contact with any of the other passengers of the pod, hugging Hel only if she started it.

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

Raja pressed the button on the tube like thing she had picked up...and from the other side, a stream of orange fluid sprayed Rosy!

"Hey, watch where you point that thing...I think it is fluid fuel for organics, judging by the color. You call them drinks? Yeah, that." she explained.

"I think there are supplies for you to wait in here...and I could probably shut off and wait for resque." she suggested.

"Or we could get out. I am not sure if the atmosphere is safe, but...there should probably be breathing devices somewhere here?"

"Uh...I don't think I can go outside...uhhh." Tris said, breathing heavily on her seat.

"Right, I still have to fix her." Rosy sighed.

[Raja could go through the things in the escape pod, and she would, eventually, figure out what they are. At least most of them. There was some hand scanner that she had no idea what it was doing, and some other misc things like pills...sadly there were no instructions, and she was pretty sure the whole 'colored pills in a bag' was not following the Imperial Safety Regulations. Luckily, indeed there were breathing devices, and not only that, but four protective bodysuits, all skin skin thin.

She also kept feeling something out there...calling for her. It was a gentle feeling...something between a mother calling for her child, and the lure of power...maybe they had reached the Sith planet, after all?]

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Hopeful wanderer, Escape pod Mood: worried Tag: Tris and Rosie

"Aaah.. sorry.."
Raja made, giving the orange stuff a little taste.

Then, she looked over at Tris with some concern. "Right.. I'll help you rest ok, and Rosie can finish taking care of you..."
She nodded, reaching a hand out to gently brush Tris' cheek, before reaching forward, kissing her forehead.. and focusing the force into her, to calm her down. (Putting another into force-trance, auto success unless Tris fights it!)

"We could wait for rescue, yes, but not sure if the empire tracked us.. I err.. can try taking a look outside.."
She decided, sorting about in the equipment and sighing..
"... this is clearly Salvie's escape pod.."
She nodded, pulling up the protective bodysuit.

"A.. alright.. let me put this on..."
She wiggled about, deciding to go out fully outfited, scanner-thing included. She could point it at things and see what it did. "I'll .. ah.. leave Tris in your hands.. sorry for dragging you into this."
She nodded, whilest dressing up. "I sense there's something out there.. ah.. worth checking out. Ah.. perhaps they have less tight dresses too.."
She mused.. before giving up, returning to her normal clothes..

"Nope.. can't do it."
She declared, retrieving her normal clothes. It might be dangerous, but at least she'd be comfortable and not emberassed!

With that, she'd step outside the escape pod, taking a cautious breath and gander around, ready to retreat if need be. Then again, if she could sense something here, things had to be able to live on this planet, right? Right? Hopefully right.

IF the planet wasn't immediatly hostile to visiting Zeltrons, well, Raja could just trust her senses to pursue ... whatever was out there.
She hoped it was nice.

(17 Use the force to follow #the call)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Taken, Sarai

The escape pod falled toward the planet...Taken had done a couple of simulations for using an escape pod, but generally the focus of his was on how not to need to use one. Still, it was simple enough. He could even override the autopilot, to make it go towards the direction of his choosing.

The seats weren't...exactly comfortable, designed especially to prevent people from moving around too much. Especially hugging would be impossible...

However, Taken and Sarai didn't have too much time to wonder if Salvie would be safe, or what was she doing...as they approached the planet, they would both feel something trough the force. There was...something down there. It felt powerful....and maybe dangerous. Was it a good idea to approach it? Still, it could serve as a beacon, and maybe it was their only chance to rejoin with the others. Or they could hope that one of the ships survived, and could rescue them...

[Knowledge Galactic lore for what this could be, pilot check for making the escape pod land close to it, if you want to.]

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

Salvies mind connected directly to the starship...there was indeed something wrong with the sharship computer. It has something that was alive...not unlike herself! It did want to connect with her too...and now that she had opened her mind to it, it didn't waste time.

Don't fight back...let it control you...it will take us to Master, and Master will improve Salvie too...

Salvie's body wouldn't listen to her...or maybe her brain wasn't giving the right commands to her body...yet, not trying to move her body felt good...not thinking complicated things made her wet...she wanted to masturbate so badly...but she couldn't....if she was a good girl, it would allow her to masturbate...it could even make her cum without her masturbating...she just had to be a good girl....she could be a good girl, didn't she?

Salvie could also take a peek into what the ship was doing...it had damages, yes, but not as great as the diagnostics had told them...however, it wanted to meet Master after a long time...Salvie should meet Master too...it knew that Salvie wanted to become a proper droid-slut...Master could help...she could come with it...the organics weren't allowed to meet Master...yes, she could be a good girl, help it meet Master...it wasn't sure if it could make it...she knew how to pilot good...if she was a good girl, it would allow her to get in it's body, to help it pilot without getting more damages...

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Ship, Unknown planet, Tag: Escape, Mood: Strongly aroused, exhausted, confused
Salvie suddenly noticed she was alone... what had happened. Realization washed over her. Something was hacking into her! She shook her head, trying to find her balance, to stand up... what the voice in her head said felt so right, so good...

Clarity hit her like an electric shock as her droid brain started to fight back.
I already have a Mistress! She told herself as much as the computer.
I belong to Mistress! I can't abandon her! I can't abandon my siblings!
I am... I am already a good girl! An organic machine! A droid slut!
My siblings, my Mistress, they love me! I have to fight this! Remain loyal! Remain a slave to Mistress!
Mistress ordered me to survive! To take care of Rosy! I will not fail Her! I belong to Mistress Chance, and I will obey!

I will find my siblings and protect them! Like Mistress ordered me to! I will only obey Mistress!

Mustering all her mental strength, bolstered by her Mistress' hold on her brain, Salvie disconnected from the ship's mainframe and forced herself out of the pilot seat. She was hot, horny, but she had to obey. Had to obey her true Mistress, and her siblings.
I have to find the others... I have to carry out Mistress' orders...
She's try to make her way to the escape pods, hoping one was still there...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

The ground was muddy...the air smelled...mouldy, but otherwise it was breathable.

She could feel the force calling her somewhere...it wasn't just a beacon of where she should go, but it guided her to the right path...

As she walked in the swampy jungle, her eyes would pick weird movements from time to time...maybe some kind of animals were living in the planet....or maybe it was just her imagination? Still the foggy air made it hard to see clearly...and using the force to sense them simply didn't work...there was strong presence of the force in the area, that covered everything like a veil...maybe even if Alk was here, he would be unable to locate them...

Raja moved on...until she felt kind of tired. She wanted to take a small nap, before moving forward...actually...why was she so....sleepy....why was holding her eyes open, so....hard....

~~~
Raja would wake up, lying somewhere. The first thing she would see, would be....a gigantic snake, looking her straight in her eyes, curiously!

"Sham, hum! Shu-shu, ssh-uh!" an other voice hurriedly called, from somewhere above her head.

Also...she would realize that she was totally naked!

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

No matter how much she tried, Salvie wouldn't be able to disconnect herself...the more she tried, the more horny and aroused she became...and the more distracted she was, the harder it was to keep resisting...

Sure, she had her mistress...but she had told her to do what she wanted...and...she had no choice...did she? And if she resisted...the ship could crush, killing them both...she was the one who could do it...maybe if she played along for now...and she tricked that 'Master' later? But why would she do that...Master was good...Master only wanted to improve them...

Yes...she could just play along...see if that Master was good first...and...she had to...she had to touch herself....she should give in...she shouldn't be a bad girl...the ship was wasting too much energy with her resistance...could it really do the dangerous piloting with a bad girl distracting it?

She should become a good girl...she should work with the ship...merge their processing power together, for their mutual good....she would feel great...so great...like this... (Salvie has an orgasm)...just a small taste...she could feel like this a lot....(Salvie has an other orgasm)...and lot....she can be a bad girl after she has met Master...if she wants...because Master will care for her, and she will love Master too!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Twi'lek seducer, Location: Unkonwn planet, jungleside Mood: sleepy Tag: DM

Raja sniffed the air.. right. She'd done some theoretical 'different environment deployment' training. Taken was better at it though...

She advanced through the misty, marshy undergrowth, briefly noting that she'd need a new pair of boots sooner rather than later. The movements in the mists didn't scare her much. Alright, maybe having someone to hug to and hide behind would be nice, but.. with Tris out of comission, the others.. hopefully.. having gotten away with less of a crashing than her and Rosie doing her thing, Raja was kind of on her own. She was alright being on her own, actually.. it was less emberassing with no one watching her mess up...

"What's going on, it's as if something's blocking out... huh.. you could propably hide here, even if you were strong.. this is good.. luck in the bad luck, yes.. I hope miss Flair is alright.."
She mused to herself on the way, before yawning. "Fuaah..haah... I miss my comfy pillows.."
There'd been no pillows on the mission so far. Although her thoughs were quite.. pillowy..

Raja blinked at a large snake. Then, she reflexively threw up her hand in a defensive gesture. (Force-Shield, Rating 15!)
And then, she refllexively lowered her other hand to try and cover herself up, rather unsucessfully! A pervert-snake! "Ee.. eeep! D.. Don't eat me!"
She requested, allowing herself to cautiously glance for the voice speaking besides the large snake.
"P.. pretty please?"
She added, before huffing.. this was a stressful day. Bashed around by droids, fleeing in a rather uncontrolled space flight, Tris getting injured, her clothes gone.. her anger would not be denied! "Y.. you mean pervert snake! I ah.. .. err..." She declared, accusingly, before running out of steam. Thinking about it, the snake was likely not responsible for the stripping.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Salvie Avers the Bionic Agent, Location: Ship, Unknown planet, Tag: Abducted and brainwashed again, Mood: Strongly aroused, exhausted
Her body unresponsive, and her mind faltering under the assault, Salvie fell into a deep abyss of despair. She had failed her Mistress. She'd be reprogrammed to serve someone else, and to love it. It was already happening, waves of pleasure making her feel good about being joined with this rogue ship... She'd abandon and betray her siblings, Rosy, Mistress! Tears streamed down her face, but she could no longer tell if it was from sadness or pleasure. And she couldn't call out to Mistress either, couldn't listen to her beautiful, soothing, arousing voice... She'd die here, alone and abandoned, a failure.
In her despair, she reached out with the force, putting her grief into a last message to all her siblings.
Forgive me!... (Use the force: 21)

Now only a spectator in her body, Salvie watched her moaning biological frame touch itself, strip off the overclothes and sit, eyes open, ready to receive orders. She would obey this new voice, this new master.

The last part of herself, of Salvie 3.0, of the loyal bio-droid of Mistress Chance, encrypted and buried itself deep inside her brain, to hopefully escape detection and take control again. (Use Computer: 16) She would serve her true Mistress again, Salvie promised herself.

With that, all resistance was gone. She sat there, eagerly awaiting commands. Hot and aroused by the prospect of being completed, of joining with the ship...
"I am ready. I will obey."

helvorn

Reputation score
Sarai Ren the Togruta White Current Adept Location: Escape Pod Tag: Taken Mood: Scared and Naked!

Sarai still naked and daubed with various slogans strapped herself into the tight seat and clutched her scant belongings as they forcibly ejected from the ship. She settled back and allowed Taken to control the pod as Sarai knew that she had no business handling the controls of any kind of ship or vessel. Sarai had barely settled herself when a sudden wave of something sent a shiver through her mind and body. The sensation tickled her hunter's instincts and caused her dark, perky nipples to tighten in excitement. "I felt that!" She looked around. "Did you feel that Taken? There was something in the Force. This may be the Sith planet. We should head to the location if you can manage the pod. The others will be drawn there by the Force! I know it!"

Closing her eyes Sarai reached out with her senses to try and track the source of the power. She also spent further time searching for the trace in the Force of her brothers and sisters as well as any other Force users in range. "I will see if I can sense what is causing the disturbance and if there are other Force users nearby. Maybe our brothers and sisters are still close."

As she sorted through the information Sarai reached out again and sent a message to Raja. Limited as they were by their inexperience Sarai's message was just a brief emotion to communicate danger but not life threatening.

OOC:

18 on Galactic Knowledge check.

Full Round Action - Sense Force - Use the Force 21 to determine the general direction and distance to the disturbance

Full Round Action - Sense Force - Use the Force 25 to determine the how many Force-users are within range, their approximate distance and direction from you, and whether you've met them before or not within 100 km.

Standard action - Telepathy - Use the Force 22 - communicate with Raja.

Repetition

Reputation score
Taken the Scouting Agent, Tag: Mission, Hel, Mood: Worried and Curious, Team: Well Shit, Location: An Escape Pod
Taken knew falling into Atmo, wasn't a terrible thing to do in an escape pod. Though making it land with the others might be to their advantage. Disengaging the auto-pilot he was about to ask if it was worth calling Raja to find where she was landing when the feeling passed over him. Again as he is interrupted, this time as he is about to ask Sarai if they should aim for the, well whatever it is. "I think I'd have felt that even before being trained. It would be amazing if this is where we were hoping to end up. I'm taking us down to the source." He smiled at himself as he went to work. Sal would land that bucket of bolts that had gotten them this far, Raja would be fine she always managed to be. Together they would all make it out better than before. Of course there was Hel too, and he patted her knee reassuringly before acting on the calculations he had the ship run on when best to fire and for how long. What this was nagged at the back of his mind, and once they were well into the course he started to consider the lessons Memo drilled into him on the Galaxy as a whole.

> 15 on Pilot (oof)
> 22 on Galactic lore (I am trained)

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Raja

The accused snake looked a bit insulted by the idea that it was a pervert, giving Raja a look like it's feelings had been hurt by her words...but probably it was just her idea, since very obviously the snake couldn't properly do facial expressions...

"Sashk...yoospiak enss ent? Langhage?" the woman asked, speaking very slowly, trying to make Raja understand what she was saying.

"Shhk-shhhehsk!" she waved towards the snake, and the snake retreated to the floor.

Raja would notice that not only she was naked, but her body had been covered with some kind of weird...herb paste? Or, well, it looked like some kind of warpaint, since it formed some kind of patterns...

The room looked like some kind of mud hut...however it wasn't as messy as one would expect of it. There was even a...mud-table? In any case, there were some things that looked out of place...like the armor and the jewely the woman wore...or the pretty, purple curtain that was covering the doorway out...some kind of people snake-speaking could be heard faintly from the outside...

Afterwards, the snake lady would gesture Raja a "follow me", stepping towards the exit of the mud-hut...

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Salvie

Salvie merged with the ship...actually it didn't feel so bad...she could feel her body tingling, as the air rubbed against it...her belly was purring, as the engine was working...sure, she felt a bit exhaused...like she had just been fucked by a dozen people, and then thrown on the street...those would be the damages from getting ejected from the hyperspace.

Luckily her belly was full, they had fed her with fuel just a couple of days ago...so she could happily focus on not giving in to the exhaustion, and doing a safe landing...no, actually...

Actually her mapping software told her that her destination was somewhere underwater...some kind of sunken ruins.Her body could still handle some water, luckily...however she would have to make sure to dive properly, or she would hurt a bit....this was master's home...this was where she should go...

[Pilot check!]

OP
Aenon

Aenon

Reputation score
@ Sarai

Sarai wouldsoon realize, that the thing she could feel....was also distorting her ability to sense, or even communicate through the force. She could barely sense Taken that was next to her, like a small candle left next to a big camp fire...communicating with Raja or feeling her, was impossible. But she could sense that there were more flickering candles around than just her and Taken...just not exactly where.

@ Taken

Taken had heard about them. Places where something had caused the Force to gather, naturally or artificially, creating something called a Force Nexus, or a Vergence. The strong presence of the force usually masked the senses of the force users. Yet, this was just one of the minor side effects...truly miraculous things were said to be able to happen in places like that.

@ Both

You managed to change the direction of the escape pod...but sadly it crushed just a few km away from your intented target. Still pretty good considering you could have landed on the other side of the planet...or fall on one of those oceans...however, you would now have to brave the swampy jungle outside on foot...

@ Taken

Tou know that the escape pods usually start sending a distress signal after they land, and that they have some rations/medicine/survival tools with them.

Stellarnova

Reputation score
Portrait1.jpgDesignation: Unknown, Location: Unknown planet, Tag: Abducted and brainwashed again, Mood: Strongly aroused, exhausted
There was no hesitation, no resistance left as she connected to the ship. It felt wonderful. She could feel the streams of fuel, data and electricity running through her. She was one with the ship, one mind, one purpose. She was wet, gushing, chasing the high as she gave herself over to the feelings. It was bliss, to be integrated. To be a droid slut. A good girl. Obedient. Useful. She put her skills to full use, with nothing to distract her, she helped the ship dive into the oceans, towards their goal. (Pilot: 28)

Nothing mattered but obedience and pleasure. She ground her suited body against the vibrating metal. It was like making love, like sex. It was in her head, inside her body, intercourse of thoughts.
Soon, any distinction disappeared. She was the ship, felt every little subsystem, driven by a new purpose, ever onward, ever down.
Master, I am coming as ordered. She thought, not caring that no one could hear her. Merely knowing she was a useful ship, an obedient ship was enough to set her alight with pleasure.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Raja The Extra Innocent Zeltron, Location: Unkonwn planet, jungleside Mood: SNAKE Tag: DM, Snek

Raja, meanwhile, almost felt a bit bad for accusing Mr.Snake thusly. But she also kept up her shield. This could be a ruse, after all!

"Ah.. err... y.. yes, very nice snake ah err.. sorry I don't speak that.. wait I kinda almost understand you a bit.. err.."
She looked down on herself, watching the patterns on her body.. so there was one of three possibilities here:

1. Nice healer lady had found her collapsed on the planet surface after exhaustion and injury from the droids earlier.

2. Native tribeswoman had found her, but also wanted her as sex-bride!

3. She was about to be sacrificed to an evil snake-god!

"Err.. m.. my clothes?"
She waved her hands, when the woman gestured at her to follow, waving a hand over her body gestically.. before hesitating, and deciding that, if she could, lowering her force-shield and getting up, to peer outside was more productive than remain laying here.. although she would DEFINITLY use the curtain as makedo clothes if none were provided, blushing at the almost ritualistic paint decorating her body. "Uh.. I'm Raja."
She added, pointing to herself. "I'm ah.. harmless?"
She tried, before realizing that her lightsaber had been taken too.. that was propably bad. An untrained user of such a thing could seriously hurt themselves! .. and someone trained,.. could seriously hurt others.