What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [SweetRaspberry] インキュバスクエスト / Incubus Quest (RJ302522)

Ophanim

Reputation score
Source Links:
Developer -
DLSite:

Gameplay:
Much like the developer's previous games, Succubus Frontier and Succubus Dreamer, this is a battle fuck RPG made in RPGMaker MV. You control a young incubus and must fulfill various quests to navigate the world, some of which involve puzzles or (a few) minigames, work various jobs for money, become a boxer, etc, while taller, hentai-proportioned succubi attempt to 'battle' you into submission. Some areas require you to beat a named succubus 'boss' to progress to a higher level zone. There are status effects that can and will screw you up. Unlike most BFs, you lose combat if you cum three times (because incubus), although orgasms put you at a severe disadvantage. You can dress your incubus in a variety of little costumes, some of which have hidden uses. H scenes may be initiated by entering battle, losing a battle, talking to certain NPCs, wearing certain outfits under the right context, by taking certain dialogue options in combat (generally short and fetish-oriented) and by interacting with succubi who've taken you as their 'slave'. H scenes are mostly static, with a few exceptions, but the writing quality in the base Japanese seems fairly good. Two different dick size settings ('larger side of average' and 'proportional to your stunted ass shota-looking body') that are reflected in H scenes. Every enemy seems to have their own scene(s), often multiple, of decent length and fetish coverage. There are cheat items readily available if constant RPG sex battles or very mild grinding aren't your thing.

Controls:
Standard RPGmaker MV controls (arrow keys, Z:action, X: Menu, Shift:sprint, etc) with mouse support for most actions.

Story:
My grasp on the overall plot is a little hazy, due to my novice Japanese skills, but it follows a pair of incubi, one of which you create, in the aftermath of a 'battle of the sexes' within demonkind. The succubi won, and now the youngest prince of the incubi, Alvarez, is on the run after succubi sack his father's castle. Demons can spontaneously gain powerful, unique spells when placed in situations of immense stress, where death seems certain, and weaker demons naturally encounter those situations most easily. Alvarez, during the escape, gains a form of mental projection that allows him to talk to others over huge distances, in which he calls out to any nearby incubi to warn them of the danger, accidentally contacting the protagonist. This sets in motion your own magical awakening, where you find you can follow Alvarez' voice back from beyond the grave, defying death. You can see where that's going. Thus you set out to save the world, and screw/get screwed by every girl in existence. Alvarez plays a guide role to the story, advising you on how to complete objectives or giving hints on who you might need to talk to.

Fetishes:
Reverse rape, female domination, shota/loli(mostly shota), monster girl, no reverse, paizuri (with licking), facesitting(pussy + rimming), thighjobs, blowjobs, handjobs, cowgirl, giantess, trampling/feet/footjobs, humiliation, breast feeding, light vore, tentacles(couple of scenes), watersports(often optional, sadly cannot be toggled off), farting and scent/BO(last two completely optional in settings)

Should I play this game?
It's a great, seemingly unnoticed, return to form for those who loved Succubus Frontier, in my opinion. If you like to be dommed by women who're taller/bigger than you, but not always literally the size of a skyscraper, this game was made for you. Apparently, if that's your kink, you better learn to tolerate shota content or just die in a fire I guess. It helps that this one looks more like a really short anime twink than anything approximating an actual child (barf). If you like literally any of the fetishes listed, you can rest assured that there will be at least one decent length scene representing you in a femdom-oriented way, if not multiple due to the large variety of content. Art is quite good, if not animated generally, and is a natural improvement on the style of Raspberry's previous works. They are notably better at shading, and have gotten way better at drawing feet since Frontier, if that's your thing. The writing, from what I've decoded, is quite extensive for scenes, and quite varied in its description (something often lacking in cheaply-made RPGmaker games despite literally being the cheapest thing to produce), with a focus on submission and 'gentle femdom'. Unfortunately, it's an absolute pain to machine translate on the fly, with background scripts that screw with the usual MV hooking method, so it's basically Translator++ MTL or, again, go die in a fire. If watersports is a hard pass for you, be very careful what you press when eating out any of the girls, or just don't play, because afaik a few defeat scenes feature unavoidable showers of gold. Story may be hard to follow, as machine translation doesn't seem to touch the quest overlay, implying it may be a series of image files hidden somewhere inside the game code.

Also, despite nominally being a 'battle fuck', in that you use sex moves to get your onee-san to cum before you do, the focus is entirely on what she's doing to your malnourished twink body, even when you're winning, hence 'no reverse'. They're succubi, and they feed off your pleasure. You're an incubus, and you feed on theirs (in the form of EXP from defeating them). If you're looking for maledom, or realistic femdom with mutual pleasure, I'm afraid there's none of that here. The actual RPG combat can be a little shallow/lackluster tactically, but manages to at least be erotic. Anyway, rambling aside, it's like $4 (500yen), with an additional minimum 100 yen monthly subscription (so 600yen minimum if you don't want to support the dev long term) to SweetRaspberry's Ci-en profile, so at least while it's in development it's super cheap all things considered. If people are interested, I can work on a translation, although my Japanese skills are a bit shaky.

TL;DR: If you like gentle femdom of any variety, go for it. Cheap at the moment. Combat is not tactical at all. Text hooking does not work well in combat. Oh, and if you want me to translate, I can do that, given some time.

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ah, it's posted in the wrong sub, it's still in development.

so at least while it's in development it's super cheap all things considered. If people are interested, I can work on a translation, although my Japanese skills are a bit shaky.
So thread moved to GUC as the game is incomplete.

OP
O

Ophanim

Reputation score
Ah, it's posted in the wrong sub, it's still in development.

So thread moved to GUC as the game is incomplete.
Aw crap, I am so sorry. Didn't know there was a separate sub for games in development/early access. My bad.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i been looking forward to this game ever since i found out about it when it was only at 0.1 and now its at 1.0 so i think the game is close to being done

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
speaking of this game there is a public demo you can download on the blog its from jul 2018 so its pretty old, its also easy to find since its the only post in july

juqui

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
Incubus Quest (English Machine Translation)
Mod edit: link removed due to underage content, a patch would be fine but you can't post the entire game pre-patched.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, the demo is free to access on the creator's ci-en; mentioned above, in /article/14480 (no clicky link, guys)

A few important remarks:
- Thread tags are improper, MC isn't a shota. Yes, he's a pathetic sissy boy, but he's 15+, probably 17-18. Please use these tags only when they are needed. You will be reminded if you overlooked them - no worries. Well, I am supposing no actual shota content is planned - I might be in the wrong.
- technically, it's much better than Frontier. I'll keep an eye on this circle, for when they get more eclectic.
- movement is kind of wonky, and the world is kind of empty; apparently they meant to focus on the battles more.
Fetishes:
includes: rimming, trampling, humiliation, light vore, watersports, farting
[...]
TL;DR: If you like gentle femdom...
I doubt any of that can be called 'gentle'. I think you mean sissification, bullying and being babied, like you accurately described earlier.
Probably a game to recommend to anyone with Oedipian issues, that sounds quite correct.

Also, the penile choice in the beginning is about phymosis. Apparently it's an old Japanese fad for humiliatrixes. Might be related to this:
tolerate shota content or just die in a fire [...]
MTL or go die in a fire
Sadly I have a few health concerns against self-immolation. Take no offense. 3rd option: pass. (was very fun to read and quote, tho)

Anyway, it's good to see the circle is alive and is clearly improving the overall quality of their work. Great game to come for those with the previously mentioned interests - probably.
And well, things could have been worse; Alvarezito could have been the MC. Yikes.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Thread tags are improper, MC isn't a shota.
IIRC, some of the enemies even acknowledge the MC specifically as a shota. Some of the articles on his ci-en also mention the game's content as containing shota (once again, IIRC).
Just because his ci-en itself doesn't have the shota tag, doesn't mean the game isn't considered to be containing such...
Though you're probably right about the character's age, it doesn't change the fact that he appears underage. By typical definition, a shota is an adult that looks like a minor.
I'm on the younger side-- a twinky little manlet at that; but even I can confidently say he looks like a minor.

I doubt any of that can be called 'gentle'.
Aside from what you specifically pointed out, there's two dominatrix boss fights that are definitely not "gentle". One of them literally beats the MC and crushes his crotch between her boot and a concrete floor. Ouch. Definitely not gentle.

Also, the penile choice in the beginning is about phymosis.
The penile choice at the beginning allows you to set the size of your character's penis; which changes the h-scene graphics accordingly. Regardless of the choice you make, the MC doesn't have phimosis. There's at least one weird foreskin-play scene in the game.

okboomerino

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Mod edit: link removed due to underage content, a patch would be fine but you can't post the entire game pre-patched.
Yo can you send me the link to the game? ty b

uink2012

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Pardon me, but can you DM me the link to the latest patch of the game? Thanks in advance...

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
AHAHAHAHAHA how stupid can people be? like literally the above message got a moderation flag for ASKING FOR THE GAME and yet it gets asked again...
it amazes me how blind or stupid people can be

OP
O

Ophanim

Reputation score
AHAHAHAHAHA how stupid can people be? like literally the above message got a moderation flag for ASKING FOR THE GAME and yet it gets asked again...
it amazes me how blind or stupid people can be
Yeah, I had similar issues with people like this over on f95zone. If people want it for free, they should look on Sukebei or the like. Took me 15mins of searching, tops, when I first heard SweetRaspberry had made another game. But nope, that's too much effort, it has to be delivered directly to them via DMs. Frustrating af to watch.
I wish I had the wherewithal to be able to laugh at them like you, but it just makes me feel dead inside tbh :/

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
we finally got a new update on the blog looks like he working on an official trial version so the game may show up on dlsite soon or the official trial will be on the blog itself once its done

130298az

If you could make an English Translation that would be amazing. I'm currently using a machine translated version and it's not very good. Thanks in advance!

OP
O

Ophanim

Reputation score
If you could make an English Translation that would be amazing. I'm currently using a machine translated version and it's not very good. Thanks in advance!
I have an extremely partial translation for version 1.0 that I was doing so I could play it without wincing. It's very incomplete, and rough around the edges, but it kinda works.
Some of the scenes are done, and the first town is mostly translated, for example. Like, when this comes out, I want to work on a full translation for it, but I kinda gave up halfway
when I realized this was just the early-access version. Anything could change between now and the release, and translating it twice would be really inefficient.

Impy

Reputation score
So, out of curiosity, what other sites should i be looking towards if i were to want to get this game the less honorable way

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For anyone that has the game, do you know what to do after you defeat the giant succubus on the mountain? I can't seem to figure out the next path.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
are you talking about the giant where you are jumping from air if so i think you go back to ether the girl with the giant robot or other one