What's new

RPG [ SweetRaspberry ] [ スウィートラズベリー] Succubus Frontier (RE179039) (RJ179039)

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score
OP update via: Strange

RPGMV BF (battlefuck) RPG. Male MC vs Sex demons, with both parties using sex moves.

Original circle name: スウィートラズベリー
Ci-en:

Story/premise: A new succubus demon queen has conquered most of the world with her sexy army.
MC is the hero who sets off to save humanity. Or maybe he's just in for the monster girls.
Either way, he will to struggle against very femdom-ish demon girls, so they cum before he does.

Gameplay:
Traditional JRPG with random encounters.
Most of the game is about battling, levelling up, and looking for your next partner.
Battles are somewhat special, in that the enemy starts off in a position (like cowgirl, or BJ, etc) where not all of your attacks will be effective.
Like, using a 'piston' skill on an enemy doing a paizuei, might not be the way to victory.

Controls :
←→↑↓ to move around
Z/Enter/Space confirm
X/suppr/numpad 0 cancel

Content:
RoL, reverse rape, succubi, monster girls. (30+ large pictures with variants, not animated)
All enemies come with at least one close-up battle sprite (1 per position), with variation (money shot) upon player defeat.
Situations are mostly femdom, with a wide array of foreplay and sex moves.

Last edited by a moderator:

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ179039 - Succubus Frontier

Art work looks good being that there is only one picture.
There's 4 pictures within the picture so does that mean there's actually 5 pictures....:eek:

game looks fantastic tho lets just hope.

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Mid June huh? Welp I can't wait for this game. Nice find.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not really much info here, but to be fair not too much on the announce page either... so I figure I'll try putting up a sort-of translation of what's there in the description bits :p
There was a world where monster and humans lived in harmony, but one day a mutant lewd demon (淫魔/imma - frequently translated as succubus, and almost certainly should be that in this case... but it doesn't necessarily have to be) was created/born and called themselves the Maou (devil king/basically the typical 'bad guy' in a hero saves the world situation, not always male though, yada yada) and used her powers to turn all monsters into lewd demons as well so as to get rid of the humans without getting her own hands dirty by doing the deed directly. But (as is the case in these sorts of stories) there rose a guy to fight against this oppression...

System
Genre: battlefuck RPG
(sexual) disposition: Normal~M guys
CG: 31 patterns planned + variants (aka palette swap type of stuff)
difficulty: 3 levels available

Situation
paizuri ・cowgirl style ・creampie ・nursing handjob ・footjob ・cunnilingus ・piss drinking ・ordered to masturbate ・shrinker full body paizuri ・energy drain ・large amount of ejaculations, etc

If you lose during battlefuck you'll continue to get reverse-raped. You'll be wrung out (of semen) until you die, so do your best (in other words, not much different than standard fare for BF)

Scheduled sale date
Somewhere around June 18 (next weekend)

...Anyway. Would be nice to see a trial, but I get the feeling there won't be one available at least until the full thing's released, if at all. If there is one before then and someone notices, would be nice to hear about it ;) What art has been shown looks pretty nice, at least

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It doesnt seem to have animations like ro.bf right?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

Game got released today

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Who is the artist? I know he works for another group, just can't remember which. I think one game was called something along the lines of, Reincarnated Demon Lord.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It doesnt seem to have animations like ro.bf right?

Nah, its CG only.

And since it released today...the search for links will be very tough...

LET US WORK TOGETHER MY FRIENDS! Let us find this game! and enjoy it!

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Grabbed the demo, but my efforts to hook the text with ITH and AGTH were in vain. Anyone had luck getting it hooked properly?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Grabbed the demo, but my efforts to hook the text with ITH and AGTH were in vain. Anyone had luck getting it hooked properly?
trial? dlsite doesnt have one for me

edit: the link from op seems like kinda broken (for me atleast idk) as soon as i clicked the link from their hp the dlsite was different and had a trial to download...well

Monster-Girl Lover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you try the MV patcher in Libellule's signature as the game was made with MV?
That got it hooking, now I just need to figure out how to get it to stop repeating the enemy's name during battles, and I'll prob be set.

valanaah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game fails to load enemy images.

I have the unicode set to Japan so thats not it.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thank you my friend.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what do i have to do in this game?
for example in the forest, do i have to find the "forrest boss" and defet her or is it a quest based game?
sorry, but im to stupid to use machiene translation (yes i've looked into the mv translation thread thingy)

edit: ok i was just realy stupid to not read the "how to" note...welp
anyway, i see the jap text noe and everything, but i dont know how to hook it with chiitrans, i tried hooking the "cliploger", no readable text at all, then i tried open the "cliploger" first and hook the game itself, still the same

Last edited:

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

That got it hooking, now I just need to figure out how to get it to stop repeating the enemy's name during battles, and I'll prob be set.
The issue with the RPGMakerMV Game Patcher with Succubus Frontier seems to stem from the battles. As the game will always be running in the background regardless of what window you're on, it seems to constantly pick up the enemy's name as it is setup to auto-hook to your copy clipboard.

Other than minimizing the game itself, I don't believe there's a way to stop your game from running.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im just running around blindly XD

Far as I know, the forest doesn't have anything. literally just a place for you to train up I guess.