What's new

RPG [ SweetRaspberry ] [ スウィートラズベリー] Succubus Frontier (RE179039) (RJ179039)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RJ179039 - Succubus Frontier

That got it hooking, now I just need to figure out how to get it to stop repeating the enemy's name during battles, and I'll prob be set.
yop ^^

i add a option in my patcher for this game, if you can try it see if you encounter problem with it :p

download the new 0.0.1.3 version of my patcher, link in my signature ^^

and reinstall the plugin, cheking the new option :

normaly that will take care of the battle flood item :D

(note that option will ignore repeatable item text (name/menu/action/etc...), but not dialogue =))

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

would someone be so kind as to share their save? I'm not in for the mega grindfest

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

it's just for me, or the game don't have songs in the battle?

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry Im having some trouble with the libellule patcher, I got it open, I got the game, but what is the clip loger? I tried googling it but nothing really pops up. Is that the translation program? is that when I am supposed to open chii-trans?'

edit:OH HAHA I JUST FOUND IT. IM SORRY IM BAD

edit:edit: Okay I got the clip loger open, its extracting the text properly, but when I open chii-trans and open cliploger.exe within chii-trans it isnt finding any text. It spells out some gibberish, then the entire alphabet and doesnt pick up anything else.

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

edit:edit: Okay I got the clip loger open, its extracting the text properly, but when I open chii-trans and open cliploger.exe within chii-trans it isnt finding any text. It spells out some gibberish, then the entire alphabet and doesnt pick up anything else.
if you see the jap text in cliploger, that neam you have correctly installed the plugin

the rest is not realy hard ^^, i prefer VNR :p, but for chiitrans it's like that =>

• launch cliploger
  • launch the game
  • launch chiitrans
  • select the "select desktop windows" option and clic on cliploger windows (not the game)

• Connect

• here, go back in the game, play a little to see some text in game, until you see 571D lstrlenW pop in chiitrans

• check it, uncheck the other, and play =) (you can hit F5 to restart the game, to going back see the few text you missed to find 571D ^^)

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

if you see the jap text in cliploger, that neam you have correctly installed the plugin

the rest is not realy hard ^^, i prefer VNR :p, but for chiitrans it's like that =>

• launch cliploger
  • launch the game
  • launch chiitrans
  • select the "select desktop windows" option and clic on cliploger windows (not the game)

• Connect

• here, go back in the game, play a little to see some text in game, until you see 571D lstrlenW pop in chiitrans

• check it, uncheck the other, and play =) (you can hit F5 to restart the game, to going back see the few text you missed to find 571D ^^)

Out of curiosity, where did you download your chii-trans lite? I got it from the Alexbtf.github but my computer is saying there is a virus in it. I dont know if there actually is since its the original developers site, but I wanted to ask where you got yours before I exclude it from my anti-virus

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, where did you download your chii-trans lite? I got it from the Alexbtf.github but my computer is saying there is a virus in it. I dont know if there actually is since its the original developers site, but I wanted to ask where you got yours before I exclude it from my anti-virus
same, from

my antivirus never bepped on it ^^

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

same, from

my antivirus never bepped on it ^^
So I excluded chii-trans from my anti-virus but I still have the same problem. Ill try the method you recommended with the clip board

Attachments

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HOHO I think I almost have it! Now I am just trying to get the right things to pop up

Attachments

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I excluded chii-trans from my anti-virus but I still have the same problem. Ill try the method you recommended with the clip board
that realy a strange things, i hardly understand why your chiitrans dont see them o_O

have you test selecting
?

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that realy a strange things, i hardly understand why your chiitrans dont see them o_O

have you test selecting
?
Okay I finally got it working :D but google translate doesnt work for some reason. I used Systran and its good enough for me! Thanks a ton!

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

whats the number to get past the flame of hell?

heathbar101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

whats the number to get past the flame of hell?
The first one I forced because it was only two digits. I think it was 68 or around that. The second is 560 (10 holes in the ground x 56)

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

sry but, someone have problems with songs in this game? the game have musics and ui songs but, no songs on battle... someone have the same?

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got to the point where you fight the 4 bosses and get 4 orbs, if i put them in the statue the game soft locks on me. Any ideas or anyone possibly have a save of right after you put the orbs in?

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Got to the point where you fight the 4 bosses and get 4 orbs, if i put them in the statue the game soft locks on me. Any ideas or anyone possibly have a save of right after you put the orbs in?
I just had the same problem. No idea.

It seems to be a bugged event. Is there anyone who's gotten PAST it?

Because if not, the only solution might be waiting for an update bugfix.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

someone have a complete save?

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a save just after the 4 orb event for anyone having bug problems, haven't had time to get any further than that though so no complete save.

Attachments

SilverLink

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a save just after the 4 orb event for anyone having bug problems, haven't had time to get any further than that though so no complete save.
For anyone that uses this save, I would highly recommend going back to the mermaid and using her bed, she gives you an insane item that will help