What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

I have a request, can someone edit a savegame file so that you start the game ultra powerful?

I would like to play the game for the story but i do not want to grind levels and whatnot. Or mabey a savegame file with an ultra powerful party with an orb of restoration unused?

That way people can play through the whole game like its a breeze. I have been tinkering with savegame edits and cannot quite get it all to work.

laraz27

Reputation score

Gabe Is working on part 2 noa! heres her's plans

Posted by: Swegabe
Posted: January 6, 2011 at 1:25 pm
Time for a whole shitload of Legend of Queen Opala II information!
The game will hopefully have a release date around summer next year, but already, the game more then twice in size compared to the first game.
So you might ask, what can we be expecting so far into production...?

The game starts with letting you not only name your character, but also choose between two different looks for you character.
This has no effect on the game itself, but it does change how you look in portraits, while exploring and in combat.
You'll also be able to select if you'd like to play a western or eastern version of the game, depending on what you select, the adult scenes change.

Obviously I'm not going to tell you all the goodies, but the game will be much more open for exploration and have tons more optional quests, some being mini-stories on their own right.
For new features, the game will introduce "Build Your Mansion 2.0", a much improved version of what you saw in the first game, you'll also be able to keep track of your quests through a log and even collect material for blacksmithing...oh, there is some hunting too!
The way you view obtained illustrations has also gone through a huge update, and if that weren't enough...there is even 50+ achievements for you to unlock, yup, The Legend of Queen Opala II will feature in-game acievements, unlocking some gives you access to starting bonuses when you begin a fresh new game!

If that weren't enough, the game has so far 126 weapons, 197 pieces of armor, 14 quests, 50+ new monster types and a much more involving story.
The game now rates you on your decisions, much like Fable's alignment system and Bioware's way to handle party member interractions.

Besides what have already been mentioned, the sequel does so far have 100+ indoor houses to explore and over 400+ maps.
Making this game to have around 27 unique locations as of date, while the previous game only had 18 in total.
Each individual map is also bigger in size, compared to the first game.
You also don't have to fear missing out on scenes, depending on if you're evil or good, instead, every single choise can make an impact on your "standing", which affect the ending and your relationships.

Speaking of relationships, you can evolve relationships with your female party members, at the very least with Farah, Opala and Osira if you get them in your party, but hopefully the others too if I have time.
Each "rest stop" offers new dialogues to build up relationships.
All party members now play a role in the story, but accepting one to follow may prevent someone else from joining later on.

And if you have some fears on this parts...
Some characters can now learn skills that allow them to target and attack multiple enemies at once,
a great way to clear out a whole group of weaker enemies in one blow!
The game will also offer a way to transport you much smoother between locations if you want to fast travel.
Last but not least, the game will offer 30 CG scenes instead of the originally planned 15, if I turn out to have enough fundings.
This counts in both "Western/Eastern" versions, but not all scenes will be available in both modes, so replay will be rewarded!

Oh, and donations and sponsors are very much welcome! ^^

EDIT; Heres the site where she writes her blogs/plans.

cyberblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dude, we already know that and there already a thread for LOQO II somewhere.

Deminies

Banned
Reputation score

Dang noobs....

NONAME

Reputation score

Where can I get the dancer and bartender. cock?

hazoth

Reputation score

Does anyone have a save for the pirates? I lost all my saves after formating my pc :(. Thanks!

Fishsticker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
re: hazoth

I'm posting 2 saves as a zip file attachment - both are from the Gold Edition of the game.

Again - this is Gold Edition of The Legend of Queen Opala.

(edit: you have to rename those files to Save1.rxdata, Save2.rxdata, Save3.rxdata, or Save4.rxdata)

Save(endpoint) is the first run through - with pharaoh ending - where you can use the already purchased Orb of Restoration to run through the Game+ mode with lv.40 somewhat characters.

Again - on this save, I already purchased the Orb of Restoration and both the Book of Monsters and Book of Illustrations.

My first run through save has nearly everything, including killing all legendaries but King Corrus, killed Lord Darmat, got all the Eyes of Horus, Moonstones, all Illustrations but #26, got the royal family in house, Jester, have Naacia as a slave in Dream World, blah, blah, blah,... just about everything you can do in the first run through.

The only things I didn't get in the first run through are the 2 scenes with Farah before you join Osira - so I am missing those scenes in the Book of Illustrations.

Also note that on this save - Gath'D is like lv.20.

Save(endpoint +) - is in Game+ mode with pharaoh ending and nearly everything completed except for the following:
1 - King Corrus cave unlocked
2 - Emperor of Time - will only spawn by that waterfall when King Corrus is vanquished
3 - Pirates 2nd encounter north of that Greece village
4 - Lord Darmat
5 - Sir Edward the 3rd - Arena fight
6 - full Arena tournament still available
7 - Dream World unlocked but you can still fight Naacia in her "ultimate" form

So while in that Game + save that I pretty much did everything - including getting nearly every item and every Ultimate weapon but the sword - I left some options left to you guys if you felt like blowing through some of the harder bosses.

Also note that on this save - Gath'D is like lv.30 something (I forget).

Ok I'm going to type some things out here that I had a hard time myself trying to figure out.

King Corrus's will only open in Game + mode (I think). I tried about every which way to talk to Castella and her bounty hunter replacement and I could never get the note in the first run through.

You can only unlock, fight, and lose to Altum the Black Knight if you choose to aid Queen Opala throughout the whole story.

He was hitting my lv.40 toons for like 15k+. I mean come on.

Because if you side with Osira in any which way, you lose the whole meeting option between the fat bandit leader, Altum, and Valencio at the Bandit Fortress.

The Pirates 2nd encounter only can happen in Game +. The reason being the maps they drop pertain to two legendary weapon locations.

After you defeat the 2 pirate girls the second time around, they go to the balcony area at the arena at Festival Island - though nothing else will occur other then them having nothing more to say to you.

To unlock Naacia's dream events - just do chain sleeping at a free bed - choosing to sleep from day-night night-day.

After you get the first dream event - which always happens to me at that ruin place in Greece (south of that crossroads point with the traveling merchant), you have to go to sleep like 5-7 times before Naacia visits you again, and then again, and then you visit her Dream World.

To recruit the Cook, Dancer, Bartender to your mansion - you have to finish the 3 daytime challenges at Festival Island.

The challenges are those house games like finding the treasure chest, passing the guards, and racing to the wall - and you have to complete each one 3 times.

To recruit the Jester to your mansion - you just have to become the Grand Champion of the Arena, which you get by defeating Striker at the end of the third set of bouts.

To recruit Opala, Farah, Osira to your mansion - you have to have Opala as a wife or slave, Farah (any mode I think), and Osira as a slave and have a fully upgraded mansion, with a near full staff. You do not need the Jester to tell the 3 royals to move in.

Best leveling point is in Bandit Fortress fighting against the 2 Sorceresses.

It is the fastest fight among the harder trash mobs and it yields like 900 experience and good gold. Just rezone and rekill, rezone and rekill, rinse and repeat...

All the legendary monsters can be done under lv.40 but the Legendary Demon Guardian.

I recommend Lord Darmat when you have 3 lv.40 attackers as well. Fight goes much easier.

I had a hard time with those two in the mid 30's until I realized you need to have those lv.40 attacks to damage them on a consistent basis.

When I blew through like 18000 mana worth of skill attacks on the Demon Guardian just for him to Superior Heal all the damage I did - that was enough to make me quit the fight right there, which I did.

lol

But once you get your 3 attackers to lv.40 - you can use your strongest attack skill to do about 4000-12000 damage per attack, depending on if you use power-ups or not.

The fights go much, much quicker.

Same goes for King Corrus - even with legendary weapons - you have to use your strongest skills to do worthwhile damage.

But you do have to watch out though for Lord Darmat's Confuse spell - you have to Remedy or item that off quickly because my guys tend to 1 shot each other or themselves.

That's pretty much it from my end.

Attachments

Last edited:

lunarj

Reputation score

Ok, I read half the thread then gave up and started to ctrl-F "Stuck" and "Mouse" for the other half and still didn't find an answer, although one other guy had asked the question. I'm in naacia's house and I just ran up to the treasure chest upstairs. Only problem is I stood between the chest and the wall and a mouse ran up next to me and blocked me in and now it doesn't seem to want to move. I stupidly overwrote my save slot and don't have a backup for about 3 hours. Is there anyway to fix that or do I just have to go back to my earlier save point and lose the progress?

Last edited:

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, I read half the thread then gave up and started to ctrl-F "Stuck" and "Mouse" for the other half and still didn't find an answer, although one other guy had asked the question. I'm in naacia's house and I just ran up to the treasure chest upstairs. Only problem is I stood between the chest and the wall and a mouse ran up next to me and blocked me in and now it doesn't seem to want to move. I stupidly overwrote my save slot and don't have a backup for about 3 hours. Is there anyway to fix that or do I just have to go back to my earlier save point and lose the progress?
You're stuck. The mouse is trying to move into the space you are occupying.
Have to go back to an earlier save.

Nachtwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

starting in from within winzip? if so there is your problem .. you need to unpack it and then start it.. at least that's very likely :D

if i misunderstood what you meant sry :)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

O.K I'vee searched through the thread for the answers I need and I've probably missed a few. Does anyone remember how many glitches are present in the Gold Edition of the game?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

O.K I'vee searched through the thread for the answers I need and I've probably missed a few. Does anyone remember how many glitches are present in the Gold Edition of the game?
There's really just one big one. If you have Farah in your party the game crashes when you get the Octobreeder scene. And there's no way to avoid it unless you never put to sea. Having her in your party means having her even available to include in your party, i.e. she's living in your mansion.

Otherwise, both versions of the game are remarkably glitch-free.

hahamunimuni

Reputation score

hmm after i go to bandit fortress and deeper in until i meet the head of the bandit (bandit boss {fat fella}) which is discussing to release osira... i went battle with a knight i think and dmg me more than 10000 after that where should i go next??? i have run around all the map LOL snow/greece/eygpt (with boat is festival island,monster cove and dead rock....... WHERE SHOULD I GO NEXT? D=

Filler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What next ??? I´m Ruler of Egypt

I have
Farah, Opala and Osira on my team.
All Royal weapons.
All moonstones and sunstones.
All Horus eyes.
All Tablets of history.
All keys.
All pics and paintings.
All scenes from Book of ilustrations.

I´ve defeated

All Legendarious included Corrus
Enough Madball/Beatball
Vampire guy
Edward
All Arena champions
Lord of Time

Nobody has a exclamation sign on her/his head

Two encounters with the pirats ??? Is that all with them ???
The autograph girl, where i found her ???
Exist a secret scene of Opala in the Monster Cave, in the good path ???

LOQO II ??? Im waiting !!! XD

Greetings

Last edited:

EmbreoRed

Reputation score

Legend Of Queen Opala 2 the demo came out! Cant wait for the full game!
Heres the link to download:

Filler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice and fresh look for Farah, Opala and Osira. Good work Swegabe !!!

jkarpynczyk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When is The Legend of Queen Opala! II going to be a full release?

neolyn

Reputation score

Originally it was in the summer , if i remember correctly ; Maybeit will take a few more months .

Even if the new version of opala Farah and osira are cute , i prefer the first LOQO version, they look like more like adult women .

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where's the wandering enemies at? I haven't seen any sense I started, and I'm like an hour and a half into the game?!