What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Cappy

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

Try reading the thread, I'm pretty sure many, many people before you have asked the same question. Even if they haven't, there's a complete guide you can download.

Kindly read through the thread, look up the information, and shut the fuck up. Thank you in advance.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Little question. I have all the illustrations but 9 and 22. Anyone know where those two pics are.

So you know, that is about ALL I am missing. With those, I am pretty damn sure I can go to Game+. I am gathering data for the wiki that YouWinThePrize has up and running. He has lots of info on LOQO2 but 1 was fairly barren and he was hoping for some contributors. I created the Enemy list and, with a few missing points of information, I THINK I have the whole list. I KNOW I have the whole Legend list.

Never mind... I got the FAQ on pg 25. I have locations.

Last edited:

berserker544

Reputation score

Hi everyone,

I'm not good with computers, but i played queen opala last year and wish to play the next one. But since then i have gotten a new laptop. I am having troubles with playing the game, if anyone could help that would be great.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am sure this has been discussed... and fairly well documented, but I am pretty damn sure that I have proof not that Altum (at least in LOQO 1) is unbeatable. How can I prove this? Well, you know that the game has all kind of 9 limits. 999 stat. 9999 hit points for player and his crew. 99,999 hit points for monsters (I think the legendary King Corrus proves that with his 99,999 hit points and 9999 mana). Well I am battling Altum with my character using the ultimate sword, 9999 hit points, 999 strength, and the perfect back up crew (the nun to keep us all enchanted with dodge, barrier, and might, Farah casting Resurrection every round to keep all up and running, and Opala to raise Farah when needed and keep us all fed with mana). I had been doing a lot of damage to him for a long time and it is the point in the fight when he is tired and swinging only occasionally. With Might on, I am averaging about 8500 points a hit, but not keeping track. When the fight is this easy and I don't have to think so much about who is casting what spell and stuff, I start a count of rounds. Knowing he already has massive damage done to him, I figure, if he is still standing after 10 rounds (approximately 85K of damage), I can call it official. Well..... 10 rounds... no misses during those rounds... and.. THE MOTHER FUCKER IS STILL STANDING.

Am I pushing it? or can we call it official that he is unbeatable?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Loup Garou, it's built into the program that he's unbeatable. This was discussed in some detail by those who looked at the program. I think there's some kind of programed reset that simply refils his hit points. It's intended that he's unbeatable by anything.

There should be a warning note in any FAQ. Don't try beating Altum, it's a complete waste of time.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Man it's quite ridiculous how much shit is still need to be completed in this post story edition. Then you have new game+ Other hordes of characters, then the sequel.

Lots of shit to work on.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how can i find king corrus??
how can i find ilustration 26??
help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You will find king corrus in the new game+. After defeating him, he'll give up illustration no.26.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Finished Game as Evil MOde: Finished.
Made Osira goddess with opala and farah as her slave.
Got all illustrations except 26
Got all paintings, Buried Treasure got em all, Maps: 1, 3, 6, 7, 8
Beat all legendary creatures (including the ones in lord of mansion)
Made Naancia my slave
Fought the pirate girl once
Finished all three maps and beat everything there is there: Dead Rock, Monster Cove, Festival
Made all three girls my slaves and they live in my mansion.

Still have to get other 2 endings.
Haven't fought The Highly Undefeated Legendary Creature or the Legend of Time
Haven't made Farah Pregnant or either three girls party
Still have to fight the pirate girl.

So I think I basically done most if not all stuff before I start new game. Anything left to do besides the stuff mentioned?

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Finished Game as Evil MOde
Made Osira goddess with opala and farah as her slave.
Got all illustrations except 26
Got all paintings, Buried Treasure got em all, Maps: 1, 3, 6, 7, 8
Beat all legendary creatures (including the ones in lord of mansion)
Made Naancia my slave
Fought the pirate girl once
Finished all three maps and beat everything there is there: Dead Rock, Monster Cove, Festival

Still have to get other 4 endings.
Still haven't made all three girls my slaves
Haven't fought King Courtus or The Highly Undefeated Legendary Creature or the Legend of Time
Not sure what the Commander Seth story is about
Haven't made Farah Pregnant or either three girls join my house/party

So I think I basically done most if not all stuff before I start new game. Anything left to do besides the stuff mentioned?
You need Farah in your party. There is a Octobreeder out there which will "attack" your boat when Farah is aboard. Get her in group. Sail around. You will know the scene is starting when the screen is a faded close up of your face and you see a lot of Z's. When you wake up, talk to Farah (who is on deck). Go down into the hull and talk to the rest. When you come up, Farah will be being attacked by an Octobreeder. THAT will get Farah pregnant (if you let the octobreeder fuck her).

Commander Seth is only important when you go the good guy rout. He is the betrayer who will free Osira (which happens when you go back to the tomb of pharos, all the way to the last room) and... start the sequel, LOQO 2 (you don't need to do it to play 2... that is just how 2 comes to be).

There is also a quest that you need to wait for game+ to do that involves the legendary creatures. In + the woman by the bounty hunter sign will talk to you more. Her quest is to kill all the legendaries so she can find King Courtus and kill him. You have to talk to her again at her house (in Greece). From there, she will head to King Courus. She will be there when you show up and because you "help" her kill the king of the legends, she will give you a present -- the ultimate sword (it is hers, but she is "retiring").

Final note. Did you pass through the doorway that opened when you put up all 11 paintings in your house? It is up center. There is a gift involved with it but I can't for the life of me remember what... :cool: (Duh. Never mind. It is the map to the Mansion.)

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Newbie question: Are the illustrations here original or ripped from other games?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Newbie question: Are the illustrations here original or ripped from other games?
They are drawings based on the game. Opala, Farah and/or Osira are represented in each of the drawings. Different artists... so there are variations in interpretation, but...

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need Farah in your party. There is a Octobreeder out there which will "attack" your boat when Farah is aboard. Get her in group. Sail around. You will know the scene is starting when the screen is a faded close up of your face and you see a lot of Z's. When you wake up, talk to Farah (who is on deck). Go down into the hull and talk to the rest. When you come up, Farah will be being attacked by an Octobreeder. THAT will get Farah pregnant (if you let the octobreeder fuck her).

Commander Seth is only important when you go the good guy rout. He is the betrayer who will free Osira (which happens when you go back to the tomb of pharos, all the way to the last room) and... start the sequel, LOQO 2 (you don't need to do it to play 2... that is just how 2 comes to be).

There is also a quest that you need to wait for game+ to do that involves the legendary creatures. In + the woman by the bounty hunter sign will talk to you more. Her quest is to kill all the legendaries so she can find King Courtus and kill him. You have to talk to her again at her house (in Greece). From there, she will head to King Courus. She will be there when you show up and because you "help" her kill the king of the legends, she will give you a present -- the ultimate sword (it is hers, but she is "retiring").

Final note. Did you pass through the doorway that opened when you put up all 11 paintings in your house? It is up center. There is a gift involved with it but I can't for the life of me remember what... :cool: (Duh. Never mind. It is the map to the Mansion.)
Thanks a lot for the comment. Just a few questions

Any idea how to encounter the pirate girl for the third time?
How to get the farah extra scene (not the one where she gets boned by her pet) and to make her join party.
Have you defeated the madball meatball quest made by female hunter in festival island?
What's the deal with Unknown knight in festival island?
I'm like 90 percent done with the game regarding the post content stuff. and need to beat the good guy route this time.

If you have any questions of quests which you haven't done (I may be aware of), maybe I can help you as well.

Last edited:

Wulfgar7847

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I've beaten the game 3 times over, and I need a little bit of help.
1-Where do I get the Ultimate equipment? I've gotten the Ultimate Sword from beating Corrus, but I can't find any of the others.
2-What are the places where you have to sleep in order to fight Naacia? (Please include the order)
3-Is it possible to beat the Dark Knight guy you fight in the Bandit Fortress.
Thank you!

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the comment. Just a few questions

Any idea how to encounter the pirate girl for the third time?
How to get the farah extra scene (not the one where she gets boned by her pet) and to make her join party.
Have you defeated the madball meatball quest made by female hunter in festival island?
What's the deal with Unknown knight in festival island?
I'm like 90 percent done with the game regarding the post content stuff. and need to beat the good guy route this time.

If you have any questions of quests which you haven't done (I may be aware of), maybe I can help you as well.
I have yet to complete pirate series, so I dunno.
Farah, you want to, as soon as you encountered her in coitus, go to sleep (Long sleep, not nap) in the soldiers quarters in the palace.
meatball quest, no... I have found and killed lots of them, but I usually have killed most before I even see her.
unknown knight? you mean standing in the square where you meet the nun and get the guards/maids/musicians for your house? if that is the one, he is the ultimate champion of the fighting ring on the island. You have to go to the fighting ring at night to sign up for fights.

Edit: Pirate series. Go to the fighting arena on Festival at night. Go to the porch in the back of the building. The two are standing there and all that will happen is that they will talk about getting away from here and going to... the country where LOQO 2 takes place (a sort of lead in to 2).
Also, when I was looking for the Pirates, I stopped by the woman with the meatball quest. It is finishable. She gives you treasure map 2.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

1-Where do I get the Ultimate equipment? I've gotten the Ultimate Sword from beating Corrus, but I can't find any of the others.
2-What are the places where you have to sleep in order to fight Naacia? (Please include the order)
Thank you!
For the ultimate equipment, there is a note earlier in this forum that has a text attached to it that has drop spots of everything.
Sleep? From what I understand, there are a few places you don't earn sleep points for (the palace is one), but mostly you can sleep anywhere to earn "sleep points" toward encountering Naacia. The only requirement is that you choose the long sleep. Cat naps do not count.
The Dark Knight... in the last room? There is no way in hell to beat him. He is designed to be unbeatable. He is one of the key points to link LOQO 1 to LOQO 2. I went in with a crew and a weapon that I knew would hurt him bad and did WAY more than the maximum 99,999 points of damage required. Another guy broke in to the program and reduced his hit points to 15, fought him and still couldn't kill him. People have tried and no one has succeeded. He is unbeatable.

Lollercoaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you!
Most of your questions were answered earlier in the thread, as far as the Naacia one goes though, you'll eventually come upon an abandoned out of the way outpost in Greece, I believe. Sleep in there once for the first encounter (I'm pretty sure the bed is upstairs).

After that, you can pretty much sleep anywhere else over and over again until you encounter her again.

Wulfgar7847

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the ultimate equipment, there is a note earlier in this forum that has a text attached to it that has drop spots of everything.
Sleep? From what I understand, there are a few places you don't earn sleep points for (the palace is one), but mostly you can sleep anywhere to earn "sleep points" toward encountering Naacia. The only requirement is that you choose the long sleep. Cat naps do not count.
The Dark Knight... in the last room? There is no way in hell to beat him. He is designed to be unbeatable. He is one of the key points to link LOQO 1 to LOQO 2. I went in with a crew and a weapon that I knew would hurt him bad and did WAY more than the maximum 99,999 points of damage required. Another guy broke in to the program and reduced his hit points to 15, fought him and still couldn't kill him. People have tried and no one has succeeded. He is unbeatable.
Ok, I have scanned through the whole thing twice, but have found no mention of it. Could you tell me what page it's on? Or, even better, tell me yourself?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok, I have scanned through the whole thing twice, but have found no mention of it. Could you tell me what page it's on? Or, even better, tell me yourself?
It is mentioned a few pages back but.... go to this html and you can get the "Legend of Opala - golden version FAQ.zip" (bottom of the page) That will answer MANY questions.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=182684&postcount=167

P.S. Oh... and it has a 100% save from the game with protagonist as leader and all 3 of the women in you house as slaves. That is the .zip just bellow the FAQ zip.

netokoff

Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to get back to Greece after finishing the Evil side? I've tried the ship, the Mysterious Man, and the teleporters. None of the seem to work. Or is there no way back?

Vaz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone tell me how to get back to Greece after finishing the Evil side? I've tried the ship, the Mysterious Man, and the teleporters. None of the seem to work. Or is there no way back?
Use the portal in north Egypt or the one in Helldune.