What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

Wulfgar7847

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

It is mentioned a few pages back but.... go to this html and you can get the "Legend of Opala - golden version FAQ.zip" (bottom of the page) That will answer MANY questions.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=182684&postcount=167

P.S. Oh... and it has a 100% save from the game with protagonist as leader and all 3 of the women in you house as slaves. That is the .zip just bellow the FAQ zip.
(said with a British accent)
Thanks, mate!

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is mentioned a few pages back but.... go to this html and you can get the "Legend of Opala - golden version FAQ.zip" (bottom of the page) That will answer MANY questions.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=182684&postcount=167

P.S. Oh... and it has a 100% save from the game with protagonist as leader and all 3 of the women in you house as slaves. That is the .zip just bellow the FAQ zip.
Thanks a lot for the faq. I apparently missed it. Really helped solve some of the small problems I had. :)

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Glad I could help. By the way... just thought I should mention it. There is a LOQO 1 and 2 wikipedia in the making. It has a lot of information (I know, I am one of the editors), but it is still evolving. If you would like to check it out,

You Win The Prize, whom you may know from different forums in here, started the wiki. It has a compendium of all your opponents in 1 (well almost all, I still need to get a pic of Emperor of Time and his stats), including the legends (with notes on where to find them).

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^^^ Interesting. It will help a lot of problems when no.2 is finished. Hopefully someone can help, as I am just a lazy fuck.

Ot-Anyone recommend any game that is similar to queen opala? Story and art wise?

zombiebrains

Reputation score

Ok, I know you can add Opala, Osira, and Farah to your your party, but when would be the best time to do that ?

Currently, I just beat Lord Darhart on Mansion of the Lord and was wondering should I do it now or wait a little longer ?

I pretty know I'll want to before NG +, right ?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok, I know you can add Opala, Osira, and Farah to your your party, but when would be the best time to do that ?

Currently, I just beat Lord Darhart on Mansion of the Lord and was wondering should I do it now or wait a little longer ?

I pretty know I'll want to before NG +, right ?

Unlike other members of your party, you need to add them to the party twice. In game and in game +. The only other rules are that you have to wait until you have done the main story and are working on the rest of the game, and you have to own the house and have a big enough staff to bring them over. The moment they are in your house, you begin to add them to your team (4 fucks each and they ask to join).

One side note on staff: I am not sure if this has been announced, but Gabe fixed the Opala problem with more than 12 staff members. I had all 15 people working for me, asked Opala, and the scene went on as it should -- no lock up.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am pretty much done with the game or atleast 98 percent of it. However, the faq said you counter the bandit boss only twice. I lost to altimum or whatever his name is. Is there a way to encounter him, valencio or the boss again? Or is that it?

I am also pretty confident that the spy in egypt's army is commander seth or I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am pretty much done with the game or atleast 98 percent of it. However, the faq said you counter the bandit boss only twice. I lost to altimum or whatever his name is. Is there a way to encounter him, valencio or the boss again? Or is that it?

I am also pretty confident that the spy in egypt's army is commander seth or I could be wrong.
He is programed to be unbeatable. If you do enough damage to him for his hp to go below 0... he remains fighting. He is part of 2, so..............

From a game in which you were playing the good guy and have done pretty much everything, save and go to the Pharoe's tomb... all the way to the final room that you fought Osira in. The moment you enter the room, you will see Seth betray Opala by freeing Osira. That is the final lead to the sequal. The game will end there. In other words, you are very correct in your assumptions. :cool:

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks man. I finished the whole game. Done all the post game content, beat endings, pretty much completed everything. Mostly thanks to you, very appreciated of helping me with this long game.

Have you tried the loqp 2 episode 1 yet?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have done MOST of 2e1.... I am hoping for them to finish the other half soon. There was a lot more work done on 2... I think maybe Gabe learned a lot from designing 1 and that put more flesh in to 2. So you know, if you look back a page or two, I listed a wiki that is being created for both of the games. It has a lot of information you can use to get in to the rhythm of 2 more easily. If you liked 1, I think you will love 2.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, apparently the whole game would be released in may/june, if I am not mistaken. Quite a long wait, but probably worth it. It's better if it's not rushed.

trelantonis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not to be offensive here, but in order to get to the legendary, you have to get in the 2nd cave. So yeah, I did both of them.

EDIT: So I just walked back to the orb and now this guy appeared and said I'd beaten all his minions.

So what probably happened is that I beat the last one on my way back and went straight to the town, instead of back to the orb to trigger the "mission complete" event.

EDIT2:

Stuck again. Apart from missing Painting 02 and 06, there's nothing much I can think of.

I've found the catwoman beyond the portal, gotten the mysterious collar.
My house is completely staffed: cook, dancer and bartender.

The only thing that still bothers me is in the Snowy Mountain part. If you go left and take the upper path, you run in to a cave blocked by a rock, and I haven't been able to move that one yet.

Also, where is the person who's looking for the tablets of history anyway?
Stuck again. Apart from missing Painting 02 and 06, there's nothing much I can think of.did u find painting 02?where?

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Stuck again. Apart from missing Painting 02 and 06, there's nothing much I can think of.did u find painting 02?where?
2 is in the art shop in the Capital of Egypt. You have to go to the shop at night. If you go during the day, there is a guy standing in a position that blocks you from getting to the painting.

6 is in the gate tower to the left as you are approaching the bridge that takes you to the tower of Hades. Enter, turn right, go to stares, go up stares, there it is.

xanderhunter

Reputation score

Need help finding the last moonstone, got a description that says

in a chest near along the cliffs south and east of the beach (one screen east of the fork).

But can't for the life of me figure out where that is suppose to be at.

fanek

Reputation score

i have a problem in version 1 to get that 12 staffmembers for my mansion, to be able to get farah in my mansion and perhaps opala and osira.. yes i am on the way to be a bad boy and to set myself in reign as pharao...but
i dont know where i get that fu.... cook, the hooker and the bartender which seems to be lacking points, i searched through this thread but couldnt find any infos, where i get them
also somewhere iin festival island ?
please could anyone give me that redemption/salvation that lacking hint
thanks
the second part of tloqo2, gratefull, good i love that little game
hope to get my answer quick ;)
fanek
edit:
found it snap...
To recruit the Cook, Dancer, Bartender to your mansion - you have to finish the 3 daytime challenges at Festival Island.

The challenges are those house games like finding the treasure chest, passing the guards, and racing to the wall - and you have to complete each one 3 times.

To recruit the Jester to your mansion - you just have to become the Grand Champion of the Arena, which you get by defeating Striker at the end of the third set of bouts.

To recruit Opala, Farah, Osira to your mansion - you have to have Opala as a wife or slave, Farah (any mode I think), and Osira as a slave and have a fully upgraded mansion, with a near full staff. You do not need the Jester to tell the 3 royals to move in.
...snap

Last edited:

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Need help finding the last moonstone, got a description that says

in a chest near along the cliffs south and east of the beach (one screen east of the fork).

But can't for the life of me figure out where that is suppose to be at.
I THINK that should be South of the fork. If you come to the T in the road in Greece, where N is to the crossroads, the merchant, Osira's hide-out, and other things, go South. Cross a long bridge to a little island. There are 2 boxes and, if you are past the main plot, one of the legendary monsters. But, even as I write this, it doesn't sound right.

It is possible it is referring to the crossroads and not the T. Go to the crossroads with the merchant. Head East. First panel, I think there is a box in the S-E area. It has been so long since I played this game, I can't, for the life of me, think of any other possible interpretations.

Karl99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Random peice of info. In my copy of the game, (gold edition), to get the legendary Blacksmith acess on a normal game, (not checked new+ yet), you MUSt have the peice from the arena and you talk to they guy in the egypt capital tavern near Dagon, (the guy talks about coming to see tit's but not getting it if you don't have the peice with you).

The FAQ from a few pages back gets this wrong but it's probably a vershion issue.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where i can find Meteorite in LOQO 2 ?

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where i can find the the father of the legendary monsters?