What's new

ACT [Swiss Made] Swiss Made RoR released!

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
is reporting that the planned RoR is finished, and will be out on DLSite soon. The preview pics look promising, Sailor Moon themed and the facial expressions look a touch more expressive this time. Will keep this post updated.

Gallery code 245, uncensor by double-clicking the green symbol on the door in the Credits, found in the Gallery.

Last edited:

AshPrince

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Swiss Made RoR finished, waiting on DLSite release

Looks better than their usual games. I'm interested in seeing how the actual game play plays, most of there stuff is just pure rail shooter which I wouldn't qualify as RoR myself.

I'll be keeping my eye on this thread. ;)

Vexanon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi im kinda new here, How much will this cost average does anyone know :confused:

Themightycrom

Lurker
Reputation score

With DLSite it depends on the cost however if you wait like a week or two after release date usually you can find the game on SWFchan or this thread will usually have the game from one of the many many members who seem to be well connected and can find the files. Myself i tend to just lurk about unless somebody is after something i happen to have or paid for before and the i'll post it up but usually if you wait long enough this board will have all the files you need/want

B0UTS09

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The cost will be 9 bucks so iam told.:)

Reputation score

His 3D models are still pretty ugh. I guess I'll see how gameplay goes, though.

Reputation score

Well, however they're made. They look rendered.

All of the women end up looking too mannish or like they're bulgy-eyed aliens.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guess I'll look forward to this too, I don't mind the new art style. I just hope they don't take as long to get the game onto DLsite like they did with Mission to Zebes. Well, looking forward to a demo being released soon.

On an unrelated note, 'laboratory of endless pleasure day 4' is currently a WIP, I wasn't too fond of day 3, so I wonder how they'll do on this one.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey. Stop talkin all..... all red.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That's part of the problem, I should think. Personally the first thing to come to mind is blood, but that might be just because I'm hungry.

versal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's part of the problem, I should think. Personally the first thing to come to mind is blood, but that might be just because I'm hungry.
but it doesn't just mean blood. it can mean passion, hate, love, sexual passion, vigor, willpower, anger, leadership, courage and rage. thats why it my favorite color. :D

TheShady

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

but it doesn't just mean blood. it can mean passion, hate, love, sexual passion, vigor, willpower, anger, leadership, courage and rage. thats why it my favorite color. :D
Don't forget the Communists.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's an old habit that I've gotten to used to, for me to type my posts in Red, I've done it on a few other boards I used to be active in.The other font color I used to use is White but people are going to have problems reading my posts if I went with that.

If too many people have problems with me using red, I'll stop using it, I don't mind really.
Or I'll just use some other fancy font color, maybe orange.
And I'm thinking the problem might be that I'm already using red too much already(char in avy+sig is wearing red all over as well.)

On a side note, this is getting off-topic...then again, nothing much to say till the game comes out.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's an old habit that I've gotten to used to, for me to type my posts in Red, I've done it on a few other boards I used to be active in.The other font color I used to use is White but people are going to have problems reading my posts if I went with that.

If too many people have problems with me using red, I'll stop using it, I don't mind really.
And I'm thinking the problem might be that I'm already using red too much already(char in avy+sig is wearing red all over as well.)

On a side note, this is getting off-topic...then again, nothing much to say till the game comes out.
Since when do games threads around here not get derailed by random conversation at least once?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Oh we are talking about people's font colors now? What's next, avatars?

Use your red all you want, it's not really an issue anyone should have problems with. And it kinda suits that avatar girl of yours. Who is she, anyways?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since when do games threads around here not get derailed by random conversation at least once?
Now that I think about it..,yeah this is kinda normal. Oh well, I don't mind.

And it kinda suits that avatar girl of yours. Who is she, anyways?
from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.