What's new

ACT [Swiss Made] Swiss Made RoR released!

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Swiss Made RoR released!

Please someone upload the full version on a site other than mediafire. I want to injure whoever made mediafire so glitchy to download from. I keep clicking the download link and it just refreshes the entire page.

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering the artist asked us not to pirate his stuff anymore you will probably never see that link. The last thing Aika needs is a lawsuit.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Please someone upload the full version on a site other than mediafire. I want to injure whoever made mediafire so glitchy to download from. I keep clicking the download link and it just refreshes the entire page.
You need to delete Mediafire's cookie. manually or entire cookie will do the job.

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to delete Mediafire's cookie. manually or entire cookie will do the job.
Thank you greatly, and I apologize for any misdeeds or wrong doing I may have done to call for the red symbol under my posts.:eek:

Rivendark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All dl links that I found in this thread are broken, can somebody share game?

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here you go.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah.....
Actually, on that note, OI, DARK, maybe close up all of the Swiss Made threads so people don't ask for the games when the links are dead? Probably be for the best. But, IDK, your call. Or whoever else has power in this section.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Yeah.....
Actually, on that note, OI, DARK, maybe close up all of the Swiss Made threads so people don't ask for the games when the links are dead? Probably be for the best. But, IDK, your call. Or whoever else has power in this section.
It's inevitable that people will open up other threads asking for the games. Doesn't make any sense to me though...personally I think pretty much every game from Swiss is garbage. To each their own though, I suppose.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its not very hard to have a sticky topic that says READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING, and then a list saying the following content is not to be uploaded.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

But it is very hard for people to actually read that, because they still won't