What's new

ACT [Swiss Made] Swiss Made RoR released!

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Swiss Made RoR finished, waiting on DLSite release. Demo out!

you too as in what? Being negative? or agreeing with you?
I was just surprised that I am not the only one who feels stupid for anticipate so much from this game.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Swiss Made RoR finished, waiting on DLSite release. Demo out!

Spoilered Walkthrough with full detail and screenies.

Alright, first from the main menu, you want to go to credits. Make sure you do this first.

Second, find this pic
in the bottom right corner. Zoom in with right click -> zoom in, then double click on the thing on the door, with the red box in this picture. Do not click anywhere else, as this may or may not screw it up.

Finally, if you double clicked, then just go back to the main menu, go to gallery, enter the code (245) and, boom.
Uncensored.

Edit: damn, Potato beat me to the punch. By 5 hours. Sad facial region.
The Uncencoring guide is here , and thx for him btw :3

OP
Anon17564

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Swiss Made RoR released!

The animations, again, are well-thought-out. However, the monster chasing you moves way too fast and it's way too unforgiving. Also, the frame rate is very shuddery.

I don't think this is really the best kind of game for Swiss to make, the gameplay does not seem natural at all. It also kinda ruins the animations, although the gallery mode is still fine. I much preferred Zebes and Sexnomicon.

Cappy

Reputation score

The animations, again, are well-thought-out. However, the monster chasing you moves way too fast and it's way too unforgiving. Also, the frame rate is very shuddery.

I don't think this is really the best kind of game for Swiss to make, the gameplay does not seem natural at all. It also kinda ruins the animations, although the gallery mode is still fine. I much preferred Zebes and Sexnomicon.
Of course, Sexnomicon had a huge fuckton of content compared to this, the gameplay was slightly pathetic but matched it well enough for me to stay entertained with it for quite awhile.

I agree, they should definitely pursue a different form of game, because to ask for money in exchange for this is a little off, when there's much better material around being given out for free.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When he began to develop it he said it will be for free since this will only be a test run in the genre. Why he changed hes mind I have no idea. One day he announced that it will cost money, and he didn't explain any further.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Of course, Sexnomicon had a huge fuckton of content compared to this,
Yeah but Sexnomicon is more QUANTITY vs QUALITY on 32 animations maybe 33% are decent or does not repeat themselves...

But Sailor Moon animations are at least good there are nice variation but he
went a little bit to the robotic side with raping machines and stuff

also I don't know why we should pay for this game since it doesn't have much content, 3 lvl and 12 rape animations.
If you want to see them clearly you have to beat game then enter the code
or else animations are small and short since you are in a hurry to beat the game...

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

damn this game is hard.

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was there a certain program I need to play this. Every time I DL it and open it i only get the SWF file which I cant open it on anything?

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

You can open it using your web browser, like firefox for example.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pretty sure that some of the enemies on the second level are impossible to avoid without "losing time" against the monster. Also I've had a request to take the link down so have done so. Anyone who's upset about not playing the full version, all you're missing out on is 20 minutes of frustration.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Then I Hope everyone has their copy and therefore didn't lost it =P
Since the author himself ask to take the link down I shall do so on my megauplaod account

end of line

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i uploaded to mediafire, i hope this solves your download issue friend.
Please upload it to rapidshare and pm me the link, mediafire is a prick to download from for me. Been trying to get it on there for an hour now, it keeps reloading the page.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ok was late trying to get it anyone got the full version.