What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [SythmanG] Seeds of Monsters Awakening

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The game is now fully playable and will get Monthly updates!
(the game does not have an end, it will continue with each update)

An Hentai Monster Girl game inspired by games like "Digimon World" and Harem Games.
I'm not an artist, not a professional game developer, I do not try to make an AAA game. All i do is because i have fun doing it!
therefore mean comments and hate on the game or it's art style are not welcome. Constructive suggestions and tips are more then welcome. <3
All Girls and sexual scenes are self drawn.

Gameplay:
Tame, train, feed and love Monster Girls, Monster girls do have needs. They can get Hungry, Tired, exhausted injured and they can even die.
You can decide how to train them. It truly is up to you. You can control 4 Girls at the same time. But you will also have to provide food for them.
Therefore it is highly recommended to take only 1-2 Girls with you at the same time. (Especially for beginners)
<- Patreon official

The game does not take you by the hand, so you have to find out on your own, what's the best training method. Praise and Scold to discipline them
Monster Girls show emotions. When they follow you they will tell you what they want.

The second main Focus of the Game is exploring. Explore the world to find new monster girls. And convince them to return to the City.
They will open shops, banks and even allow you to plant seeds in crops. They will also give you many quests which mostly lead to affection scenes.

(If you are not prepared, well then you should not leave the save places. Since Wild and aggressive monsters roaming free.)
Combat is another Gameplay aspect.

But since you can decide how to train your girls. It might be unbalanced at times.

note:
There is no rape, gore or other extremes in the game, the protagonists may roleplay at times. (Consensual BDSM may be there)

The game is 100% uncensored!
You can directly download the Public Game Version from my patreon page!

Hentai is ART!

Last edited:
OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You should probably be careful with you patreon page as well.
Yes, thank you, everything is checked and fine with patreons support team.
As long I do not make public posts. Adult content must be patrons only.
At this time, context does matter on patreon, fortunately.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
new version is up for patrons!
And this version will become public for all you guys soon too!

There are tons of changes like: New Skill learn system, Monster Evolution, Affection Quests, Elements and over 30 New Girls (from last free version)
Still working on my art style.
Im open for suggestions!

Do you guys have some "Monster Girl Types" you would love to see? Feel free to tell me and give some reference.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There will be a new Public version at the end of this month! (version 0.1.0a)
i have improved lots of stuff including my art style!
For everyone who is interested, keep your eyes open for the next update!
(yes the Public version is 100% free and will be published on my patreon and gamejolt etc...)

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good news for everyone that is interested in this project!
The game is now fully playable! It will get monthly updates with additional content.
download can be found on my patreon page.

thanks all!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as the game has been completed.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as the game has been completed.
Sorry, but the game isn't complete; current version is 0.1.0 as in, '10% early alpha'.
@sythmanG was referring to their I think.

Link to current alpha (0.1.0) for convenience's sake: (MEGA link at the bottom)
Definitely 'rori' work, with cute & unique-looking art. I can't say much more as this isn't my thing.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
@Strange, ah, you're right. I had checked his Patreon and saw a 1.0 and he had sent me a PM, stating that he had a fully playable and stable version. Should've done my homework a little better.

@sythmanG , unfortunately, this does not qualify as a completed game under our rules, so I'm moving the thread back to the Under Construction section.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@Strange, ah, you're right. I had checked his Patreon and saw a 1.0 and he had sent me a PM, stating that he had a fully playable and stable version. Should've done my homework a little better.

@sythmanG , unfortunately, this does not qualify as a completed game under our rules, so I'm moving the thread back to the Under Construction section.
Ah! alright my fault!
kinda hard to tell if it is complete or not. And i'm bad with version numbers ^.^
The thing is that the base game is finished and fully playable with v0.1.0 .
But the game does not have a story to follow and is meant to be a game that gets more and more content with each months version.
So in that terms the game will never be a completed/finished game 😅.

sorry for the confusing stuff.
thank you all :)

JouteiKaji

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Read the Gameplay Overview, but it doesn't mention what each stat does. Or is that explained in game later on?

Edit: NVM, I didn't see the monoliths at the Gym.

Last edited: