What's new

[WIP - Partial] [T-ENTA-P] 女子校生肝だめし5 / School Girl Courage Test 5 (RJ245112) English MT

Phaz91

Reputation score
Game discussion

I am trying to translate the game with translator++ Ver 3.3.30 and some python scripts I wrote myself

You can download the .json files from the attached .zip
Make a backup of the original .json files, because the game version might differ

Progress:
data folder: all choices are translated and most of the interface (can't find the "Recollection" string), there are also some lines of dialogue in there. (translator++)
js folder: all Options are translated. Word Wrapping enabled, so no more cut of lines. (edited with Notepad++)
mes folder: 59/59 machine translated, most of the dialogue is in there. (edited with Notepad++, MT with python script)
img folder: the most important images are translated. (edited with GIMP)

The quality of the translation is still lacking, due to the MT.

Please let me know if you have any issues with it.

Updates:
20210614: little improvement regarding the translation, nothing major
20210613: added a few edited images for the menus.
20210612: Word Wrapping plugin enabled
20210611-3: fixed syntax and hopefully no lines will be cut off anymore
20210611-2: increased the quality of the translation a little. (had a syntax error)
20210611: managed to translate the options completely, I hope they make sense. (new js folder)
20210609: finished translating all the mes jsons, fixed more stuff from the rollback
20210608-2: deleted some characters, that got repeated way too much (e.g. 'mmmmm', 'aaaaa' and so on)
20210608: translated 16 new mes json files and fixed the interface that got rolled back, when I added the footjob translation
20210522: added Footjob translation to interface,
20210521: first release

Note:
I ended up writing my own python script for a google translation + a script that can edit the json files in Notepad++, to get rid of most of the syntax errors the machine translation created.
If anyone is interested in those, sent me a message.
I'm also willing to share the .trans file for translator++ if anyone wants to improve the quality of the translation further

Heres a preview:
Translated Menu.jpg
Options.jpg
version #2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
P

Phaz91

Reputation score
decision.jpg
Anyone knows what this decision actually does? From my view "Skip" only skips the cinematic. Does it have any other effect?
The translation doesn't make much sense to me.
Edit: "Don't change" is now "Proceed"

Last edited:
OP
P

Phaz91

Reputation score
If anyone wants to assist me with the image editing, let me know. I'm not very good at it. (see evidence below)

Edit: The Items windows looks fine though.
First try.jpg Is_b1_1.png

Last edited:
OP
P

Phaz91

Reputation score
Edited 13 images in today's update. They are the most important ones in my opinion.

OP
P

Phaz91

Reputation score
The game seems to be missing a line in .../www/mes/Act8_1.json
{"No":"129","me":""}, is the original line in my files. Please let me know if you have a version with the proper line.
missing line129.jpg

Last edited:
OP
P

Phaz91

Reputation score
This scene is also untranslated as I can't find it anywhere in the json files.
I probably won't be able to translate it without the RPM MV engine.
untranslated.jpg

makumaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Works with this version:
[T-ENTA-P] School Girl Courage Test 5 Ver.1.5b [DLC1-DLC4]

jehuty7

Reputation score
Feetjob doesnt work wtf

When i try to do footjob scene it says missing kaiso_p18.rpgmvp image. do I just need that file or are there more? can someone help me out?

OP
P

Phaz91

Reputation score
Feetjob doesnt work wtf

When i try to do footjob scene it says missing kaiso_p18.rpgmvp image. do I just need that file or are there more? can someone help me out?
It means that you don't have the proper version of the second DLC, but yeah if you can get that picture it should work for that girl. I guess that all footjob scenes are missing in your files.

Codex07

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
It means that you don't have the proper version of the second DLC, but yeah if you can get that picture it should work for that girl. I guess that all footjob scenes are missing in your files.
Mine tho,can you share the only footjob pic?

charabit7811

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
I just notice the DLC characters has specific event like Momono Yume has 2 personality depend on how much bmp you did and Atchara has younger twin brother Anan who crossdressing to participate the courage test