What's new

ACT RPG Maker Scat [T-ENTA-P] 女子校生肝だめし5 / School Girl Courage Test 5 (RJ245112)

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1548701674963.png

Link:

Description of Gameplay: It plays almost identically to every other entry in the series. You have a group of girls (and teacher) to choose from and your goal is to frighten each character through a series of 3 scares such that if they get scared enough, they will faint. This is determined by their bpm, where if high enough, (191 bpm), they will faint. From then on, you, as the custodian, get to do whatever you'd like with your victims until they regain consciousness.

Controls: Directional Keys (Can be used for navigating menus but that's it).
Mouse/touchpad is the main control scheme, left click to confirm/select, right click to bring up menu/cancel.

Synopsis: Like every entry in the series, you're the janitor/custodian of the institution and you're hosting the usual Courage Test for the girls. Your goal is to frighten each person so he can have sex with them when knocked out.

Returning features:
Suppositories make a return as well as the diuretic/laxative system. In the previous game, if the bpm was at least 180 but the girl didn't faint, they would wet themselves if they drank a diuretic in the beginning. In addition, they will also poop if they also took a laxative. When a girl takes a diuretic/laxative in the beginning, they will want to relieve themselves to which you can either make them go or proceed not to.

Like previous games, if a girls bpm exceeds 210, then they will wet themselves in fear and faint. This is the goal you want to reach as it allows you to take two actions with each girl e.g(sex and panty masturbation, or blowjob and sex), thus making it easier to unlock all the scenes in the recollection gallery in the menu.

Differences from the previous game:

Since the setting is back at the graveyard, all scare tools are available from the get-go as there are no locations to choose from. In a new game, you get to choose which girls/teacher(s) are participating. The reason is that the dev will be adding more characters, so 6 people might be a softcap for how many people you have per game.

You can strip girls as per usual since SGCT 3 (done in custodian's perspective) and this time you can turn characters around (front/back view).

Not returning: Footjobs

Update: It's been a while since I've updated and I'll add descriptions of DLC content so people don't have to spend time searching for details.

DLC 1: Adds 1 new girl, who has 2 sets of scenes depending on if you scare her below 210 bpm or 210 and above as she has a split personality thing, the hidden personality being all perverted.

DLC 2: Adds sets of scenes similar to the cart scenes from the previous Courage Test game(not SGCT 4 but the one with adults). Assuming you choose to not do anything to a girl after they have been scared unconscious(if they were over 210 bpm, then you can do one act but have to not do anything for the next act), you will leave them unconscious rather than wake them up and carry their soiled bodies to the temple (managed by your robotic wife or something) where you can proceed to caress and dress them. If you gave them a laxative, you can also trigger a scene there.

DLC 3: Adds 2 new girls, a teenage actress and a delinquent. The actress will lose her mask after a first playthrough with her.

DLC 4: Adds 3 but really 4 new characters. An American, a Russian, a Thai transvestite, and their twin sister, whom is only available in subsequent playthroughs.

Important Note:
This game runs in RPG Maker MV. That said, it has been running incredibly smoothly for me. Animations are a lot smoother and don't seems as janky based on the demo I've tried out. Game loads instantaneously as well, both title and just loading a save. Since the game is running as if you are playing a VN, it's far less demanding in resources than T-ENTA-P's actual rpg games.

Translation Thread:
[T-ENTA-P] 女子校生肝だめし5 / School Girl Courage Test 5 (RJ245112) English MT

Fetishes: Diapers,piss,scat, Somnophilia?, blowjobs, panty masturbation, futa?

Warning: Piss/Scat

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
A new one, and a good one! Just played the demo, but... I have this! Here's to someone getting a save for us.
there its nothing on the mega account there friend just folders with 0 bytes =3

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
there its nothing on the mega account there friend just folders with 0 bytes =3
Same thing on my end.

Maybe upload went wrong?

E: actually hold my beer i got this.

Reputation score
Here are the ways I found of scaring each girl to 210+ bpm. For the sake of explaining, I'll post a translated list of the items. Items written in blue are items that need to be unlocked by capturing the girls

scare_list.jpg

These were all done with the girls having taken a diuretic/laxative

Tsukasa (first girl, twin tail):
Ghost 1 -> Ghost 2

Miyu (second girl, tall tanned):
Vampire -> Ghost 2

Akane (third girl, blonde):
Chime bell -> Surgeon

Riina (fourth girl, long brown hair):
Scream -> Baby

Marimi (fifth girl, glasses student):
Scream -> Ghost 1 -> Vampire

Tokiko (sixth girl, teacher):
Ogre -> Ghost 1 -> Ghost 2
(Interestingly, if you gave Tokiko a diuretic/laxative and she relieves herself in either of the first two turns, this strategy won't work, because she'll faint on the second trap)

I couldn't find a way to get Marimi and Tokiko to faint in two turns, but if anyone finds a way, let me know.

Last edited:

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The author actually has posted a chart for what scares each girl here
if the first scare gives 160-180 then use the level 2 section for the next scare. If the scare gives 181-190 go straight to the level 3 section. 191+ the character will pass out while 210+ lead to their most shocked state. Until you get 160 or higher you will be in the level 1 section.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Thanks zchaos, I had no idea the scare values were changed depending on whether the girls relieve themselves or not. I'll edit my above post to add that variable.

One more thing I'd like to add, when you make a girl wet her bottom-wear, you can talk to her afterwards and offer her a pair of briefs or a towel.

But if you give them diuretics (or the diuretic+laxative option) you can also make them wet their entire outfit, and this will let you offer them either a singlet, apron, or cardboard box.

The requirements for this seem to differ a bit for every girl:
1. Tsukasa (first girl) will wet herself no matter what
2. Miyu (second girl) needs to be fucked while fully dressed
3. Akane (third girl) fucked while fully dressed
4. Riina (fourth girl) put a suppository in, and she will pee all over herself
5. Marimi (fifth girl) fucked while fully dressed
6. Tokiko (teacher) fucked while fully dressed, and then pick the top option to pee all over her

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They will actually always wet their entire outfit if you can get them to 210+. Regardless of what you do to them.

Reputation score
They will actually always wet their entire outfit if you can get them to 210+. Regardless of what you do to them.
I've retested this, and you're half right. Only Riina and the teacher do not require diuretics, but the rest of the girls do require it. And either way, the steps I've outlined above for each girl still need to be followed.

Mutaliske

Reputation score
For Tokiko, Ogre + Ghost 2 works in 2 turn, only gets to 198 though.

Reputation score
So I've been enjoying this game too much, and I think this is the fastest way to unlock all items in the first playthrough

First off, for the sake of speed I suggest going to the options and toggling Scare Animation Skip to ON (fifth option from bottom) and H-scene Text to OFF (bottom option)

Start a New Game, and select all six girls.

Important note, you'll be knocking out all six girls, but make sure you rape and cum inside at least two of them.

First, start with Tsukasa (first girl on the left) Giving her a drink is optional
Scare her with Monk -> Screaming lady

Next Tokiko (sixth girl, the teacher). Drink is again optional
Scare her with Ghost 1 -> Ghost 2

Next Marimi (fifth girl, glasses). Make sure to give her a drink
Before the first scare, select the top option to let her relieve herself
Scare her with Ghost 2 -> Vampire

From here, the order doesn't matter, so I'll list from left to right

Miyu (second girl). Drink optional
Baby -> Ghost 1

Akane (third girl). Drink optional
Baby -> Scream

Liina (fourth girl). Drink optional
Scream -> Baby

So if you followed all that, after the credits the game will tell you that because you knocked out at least 4 girls, you unlocked both the laxative and laxative+diuretic. And because you impregnated at least two girls, you unlock the suppository.

There are many other item combinations to knock out the girls, but I tried to keep them as similar as possible. If you want the 210+ knockouts, follow my list in the previous post or the author's guide posted by zchaos.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why is there no links? We can't post download links now?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Why is there no links? We can't post download links now?
There's a link. its post #3

The current rule for links is the same as its been for years. No loli, except by PM or other means.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
There's a link. its post #3

The current rule for links is the same as its been for years. No loli, except by PM or other means.
I didn't realize they have to post it in text instead of just link in OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 3 day ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is that it’s not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.