What's new

ACT RPG Maker Scat [T-ENTA-P] 女子校生肝だめし5 / School Girl Courage Test 5 (RJ245112)

Mutaliske

Reputation score
I think we need to update the game to the 1.5 ver (20/07) so it can support the DLC

Mayonist

Reputation score
Maybe, just tried it now and there no choice to not wake them up 😩

asddsasadsda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Nobody have School Girl Courage Test 5 ver 1.5 ? I find web but cant see this game ver 1.5

Reputation score
Version 1.5 or above is indeed required for DLC 2. One thing to note, when I extracted ver 1.5 into my game folder to overwrite it, it got rid of the DLC 1 I had installed, so you'll have to extract that in again if you want the 7th girl.

EDIT: ALSO make sure to get the latest version of DLC 1 in order to get the DLC 2 bonuses apply on Momono Yume (DLC 1 girl)

This counts as one 'action'. So if you knock her out below 210 BPM, then you absolutely must not do anything with her, but if you knock her out 210+ BPM, you can rape/fellatio/wank once and then you must choose 'do nothing'. Suppository doesn't count as an action, so you can use those as you please.

At any time during the game, you can go to the Hall and kiss the unconscious girls, and dress up or undress them however you please. Once all girls are knocked out, you can finish up, and do whatever you like with the girls inside the Hall (except dress/undress them).

Last edited:

Sec

Reputation score
i dont know what version you play but you can take all girl to the hall and visit them any time.

Reputation score
i dont know what version you play but you can take all girl to the hall and visit them any time.
You're absolutely right! I realised it wasn't just the main game, but the DLC 1 was also updated, and you need the latest version of that as well, I still had the old version. I will edit my above post.

Can you do fellatio in the shack?
You cannot unfortunately.

pocketball

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Can you upload your file game plz

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
We allowed to post links to other download places here? I found a forum link with links to download this, downloading now to verify if it works

cleamaltese

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mod edit - Link removed due to copyright issues
Thx a lot...
anyone have the most recent save file..?
mine got deleted, a little lazy to repeat those tedious scaring process... 😅

Last edited by a moderator:

Yukari Yakumo

Reputation score
Last edited by a moderator:

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
DLC 3: two new girls

Untitled.png

The guy is sick so progress is slow. Although that was a month ago.

RMTB

Reputation score
1583277729411.png
1583277741262.png
Well, seems the dev is back in action now.
Can't wait for them files to be posted here once finished.