What's new

ACT RPG Maker Scat [T-ENTA-P] 女子校生肝だめし5 / School Girl Courage Test 5 (RJ245112)

Reputation score
I notice School Girl Courage Test 5 base game on version 1.6D not 1.6C anymore so.. if the DLC 4 not working please update your base game to 1.6D

maericke

Reputation score
I notice School Girl Courage Test 5 base game on version 1.6D not 1.6C anymore so.. if the DLC 4 not working please update your base game to 1.6D
There's a 1.6E patch available on his blog which it says to upgrade to first if you're getting the dlc.
After the base game is upgraded you apply the new dlc, then if you're still having an issue there's another dl for missing assets just below it and you apply that last.
After going through all these steps I'm able to play the new characters without issue.

just hit google translate on the page.

kinkkong24

Reputation score
Did anybody find out how to get the the Thai girl to come out and not the futa.......?

RMTB

Reputation score
Did anybody find out how to get the the Thai girl to come out and not the futa.......?
After *ahem* "committing" to her twin you unlock the ability to select the other twin.
(After fainting, select what I believe is the bottom option after the dialogue to go to sex options; if it still gives you the futa or the Janitor immediately goes to "wake up" or "suppository" should it be unlocked pick the other one, game is currently Japanese only my apologies.) (Janitor will perform some oral on them if you picked the correct option.)
(After doing the above select the bottom option when you click on her after picking her as a courage test candidate.)

Reputation score
There's a 1.6E patch available on his blog which it says to upgrade to first if you're getting the dlc.
After the base game is upgraded you apply the new dlc, then if you're still having an issue there's another dl for missing assets just below it and you apply that last.
After going through all these steps I'm able to play the new characters without issue.

just hit google translate on the page.
that example a lot some missing assets

CatCat

Reputation score
in Anime-Sharing there's someone who shared the base game + DLC1 to DLC4 already included. But it has this kind of bug where the text is incorrect and just repeating the same thing over and over again. The images and CG are fine, just the text repeating. I don't know what version the base game is, but I already
- Applied patch 1.6d, overwrite
- Applied patch 1.6e, overwrite
- Applied patch 1.6f, overwrite

But this bug still happening. Any idea how to fix?
1607019649977.png
1607019716091.png

xFr33ZerX

Reputation score
A translation would be great for this game, if i knew how to do it i would do it myself but sadly i dont. Even just a partial translation would be great just to know how to actually really progress in the game and all

RMTB

Reputation score
A translation would be great for this game, if i knew how to do it i would do it myself but sadly i dont. Even just a partial translation would be great just to know how to actually really progress in the game and all
Mod edit - Link removed due to copyright issues
Here is one off of Omo.org.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I think you shouldn't share piracy link on this website just worry u get ban 1 week or worse
Once again, it is only against forum rules to ASK for a link not SHARE them. Only time you can get banned for sharing is if it breaks another rule, like not sharing loli/shota or an author requests we don't share.

Reputation score
Once again, it is only against forum rules to ASK for a link not SHARE them. Only time you can get banned for sharing is if it breaks another rule, like not sharing loli/shota or an author requests we don't share.
wait... I confuse...

(https://ulmf.org/threads/forum-rules-and-advice.3/)

C: Unbendable Legal Rules

1) No posting of illegal material. This includes but is not limited to nude pictures of people of questionable age, and (real life) bestiality pictures.
2) The posting of pictures that depict underaged characters (or characters that appear underaged) in sexual situations is not allowed on this forum. It is illegal in the country this server is hosted in.
3) No illegal posting of copyrighted material. For example downloads or links to downloads of sexvilla 3d, which may result in the destruction of this forum and legal action being brought against its owner (Aika).
4) Just because we can't police the sharing of illegal material through PMs, doesn't mean it is within our rules to do so.
5) Due to... reasons it is considered taboo here to have more than cursery discussion of the Kub17 and doing so will result in punitive measures,

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Sarav is referring to these rules, which are specifically for the H-section of the forum:

2. Do not ask for a game for ANY reason.

Asking for or alluding to asking for links to game downloads is prohibited. This includes asking for download links to the games, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). This also includes asking for somebody to PM you either of the two. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban. Exemptions to this rule are as follows:
  • Asking for a save file.
  • Asking for a certain game file due to technical issues.
  • Reporting a dead link in the thread. Note that this does not mean you are allowed to ask for a link or PM. You are only allowed to report that links are down. You must include a quote to the dead link in question. This also extends to dead translation links. Failure to do so will result in a 1 week ban.
This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.
We operate largely through self-policing, so if things happen to fall through the cracks of moderation, then it's up to the members to report and inform the moderators. Since you decided to kick the hornet's nest, we are now obligated to get rid of the link, plus any of the past ones, and monitor the thread for any new links from here on out.

Last edited:

H MAN

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can we get this game in english please

oxxxy

Reputation score
i was wondering if there was an option like this available in this game, since this was an option in sgct 4

Attachments

Phaz91

Reputation score
I keep getting an error, when I try the DLC 4 characters.
"Failed to load: img/pictures/0_b2_11.png"

Already tried patching it, didn't help.

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I keep getting an error, when I try the DLC 4 characters.
"Failed to load: img/pictures/0_b2_11.png"

Already tried patching it, didn't help.
Weird. What I would do is this: have latest version of base game installed, add all DLC contents' latest versions, including DLC 4, then get the most recent patch from their ci-en blog. Hopefully that should resolve the issue of the missing files.

jehuty7

Reputation score
When i try to do footjob scene it says missing kaiso_p18.rpgmvp image. do I just need that file or are there more? can someone help me out?