What's new

ACT RPG Maker Scat [T-ENTA-P] 女子校生肝だめし5 / School Girl Courage Test 5 (RJ245112)

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there any which i can google translate the game as it is being played, without being forced use the camera for google translate?

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there any which i can google translate the game as it is being played, without being forced use the camera for google translate?
Normally I use Translator++ but SGCT5's dialogue is stored in another folder called mes instead of the usual data folder, so Translator++ can't seem to parse the jsons there, nor will it parse the jsons even if you copy and paste the dialogue files to the data folder.

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Normally I use Translator++ but SGCT5's dialogue is stored in another folder called mes instead of the usual data folder, so Translator++ can't seem to parse the jsons there, nor will it parse the jsons even if you copy and paste the dialogue files to the data folder.
does that mean we cannot use translator++ for this game then?

EDIT: and whenever i use the translator++ the game after applying the translations becomes unplayable. i tried to look to just translate the lines that were not coding statements but it still didnt work

Last edited:

Torncyc

Reputation score
Hey dude, assuming you're on windows, try Textractor.
(grab Textractor-4.11.3-Setup.exe or whatever's the latest)

I'll write up a quick step by step guide:
1. Install it
2. Go to where you installed it. It has two versions, x86 and x64, but go to x86 since SGCT runs on that
3. Launch Textractor.exe from the x86 folder
4. Launch SGCT5
5. Go to Textractor, click 'Attach to Game'
6. Click the dropdown and look for the game's process. It's called Game.exe in this case. Click Ok
7. Do anything that will make the game display text, such as clicking New Game or advancing a dialogue box
8. Go back to Textractor, there's a long dropdown box that goes something like 'FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF: Console'
9. Click that box and select the Javascript option
10. Translations will now show up in the console + the separate white box that the program opens automatically. You can customize that window by right clicking it, if you change the color you can set it to be transparent too

berko19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey dude, assuming you're on windows, try Textractor.
(grab Textractor-4.11.3-Setup.exe or whatever's the latest)

I'll write up a quick step by step guide:
1. Install it
2. Go to where you installed it. It has two versions, x86 and x64, but go to x86 since SGCT runs on that
3. Launch Textractor.exe from the x86 folder
4. Launch SGCT5
5. Go to Textractor, click 'Attach to Game'
6. Click the dropdown and look for the game's process. It's called Game.exe in this case. Click Ok
7. Do anything that will make the game display text, such as clicking New Game or advancing a dialogue box
8. Go back to Textractor, there's a long dropdown box that goes something like 'FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF: Console'
9. Click that box and select the Javascript option
10. Translations will now show up in the console + the separate white box that the program opens automatically. You can customize that window by right clicking it, if you change the color you can set it to be transparent too
you are godsend my friend, thank you

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DLC 3 is out. Purple haired girl (Miyuki Yoshiura ) is an actress and wears mask and stuff to hide identity (I thought it was a COVID-19 thing) and orange haired girl (Mitsumon Maana)I believe is from abroad (google translate of character info called her a yankee).

Anyways, here are the 210+ scares for them:

Miyuki Yoshiura :
4th option (Monk ghost with spinning head) + 12th option (Ghost 1)+ 13th option(Ghost 2)
Mitsumon Maana:
15th option(ogre mask with knife) + 10th option(eyes in background) + 17th option(surgeon)

Might be more combinations for Miyuki but Mistsumon was pretty challenging since she requires all 3 rounds to be used for knockout and most don't scare her that much.

RMTB

Reputation score
Expected some "hard" work to be needed for Maana, looked the part certainly. Good work Chap.
Now we wait for the files. (?)

Last edited:

LRider

Reputation score
and orange haired girl (Mitsumon Maana)I believe is from abroad (google translate of character info called her a yankee)
In japan, “Yankee” refers to a juvenile delinquent. So she’s basically one of those troublemakers

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Expected some "hard" work to be needed for Maana, looked the part certainly. Good work Chap.
Now we wait for the files. (?)
Including all dlc, there are 9000 images
In japan, “Yankee” refers to a juvenile delinquent. So she’s basically one of those troublemakers
Ah, in that case when we are introduced to her, it's mentioned that she got notoriety for bullying some boy or whatever from SNS.

RMTB

Reputation score
...9000? MonkaS. That will be some decently sized download probably. Still cannot wait.

Looks like some update has been released for DLC 2 and 3, "missing parts"?

RMTB

Reputation score
Someone has to, all the current content in the game adds up to around ~9000 images according to Chapman.
I don't believe it is as large as Mojique but just gotta "Wait and Hope!" for some hero to post a download.
4/11/20 edit: Looks like even more patches have been put out to fix issues.
4/13/20 edit: Dev has posted the scare effectiveness for DLC 3 girls, left is Miyuki (purple haired) and the right is Maana (peach/orangish? hair)
Unless more issues pop up all we gotta do is wait for a download link from someone so everyone can enjoy the new content.

Attachments

Last edited:

jack surenai

Reputation score
does anyone get a failed to load message after install can anyone tell me if i did something wrong or how to install properly i wold really appreciate it

RMTB

Reputation score
does anyone get a failed to load message after install can anyone tell me if i did something wrong or how to install properly i wold really appreciate it
Looks like either the game files are fucked up and/or missing maybe?
Are you sure a file isn't missing or if you are on Japanese locale on your PC?

jack surenai

Reputation score
got the files on DL site and I took the files and I put them in their respective folders the characters showed up but it said undefined where their name should be I have a Japanese Locale on the computer but even though I use it it's still not working

RMTB

Reputation score
got the files on DL site and I took the files and I put them in their respective folders the characters showed up but it said undefined where their name should be I have a Japanese Locale on the computer but even though I use it it's still not working
...this is weird then, do you mind private messaging me the files so I can check them on my PC then? All else fails we can check the dev blog that I'll link within this post, check and see if they have a patch for the version of the game with everything you are using after checking on my system and we can see if that is an issue?
<- Developer Blog

jack surenai

Reputation score
It says that it failed to load a certain image I don't know if it's just regarding the characters from the DLC 3 but it's just not working I'm wondering whether or not I have to re-download the whole game as well as the DLCs I have already added prior to this one or there is just a problem with the new one

...this is weird then, do you mind private messaging me the files so I can check them on my PC then? All else fails we can check the dev blog that I'll link within this post, check and see if they have a patch for the version of the game with everything you are using after checking on my system and we can see if that is an issue?
<- Developer Blog
Okay

XDFGcd0

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Please release DLC 3 to download

RMTB

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Yes, please someone kind enough.
In other news, the dev blog has officially been moved to Ci-en; as DL site's blog feature or whatever it is will be ending service in May.
New link right here ->
Might as well link to the scare effectiveness and other things article off the dev blog on Ci-en as well then ->

Last edited: