What's new

ACT RPG Maker Scat [T-ENTA-P] 女子校生肝だめし5 / School Girl Courage Test 5 (RJ245112)

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
An update on the blog in regards to the first DLC character, might be a first or second year like the girl with glasses but not too sure.

Unfortunately the dev has been having sleep problems and completion time is undetermined as of right now.

Attachments

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update on their blog, expected time of completion for DLC is by the end of April. They also uploaded 2 additional screenshots of the new character.

It seems she might have dual personality, blue eyes as the conscious one and pinkish eyes as the second personality and when she is unconscious, the second one may wake up. It also seems like the pink eyed personality is a pervert or something as she's sort of doing a bit of reverse rape/temptation on the janitor.

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
T-ENTA-P just released the DLC on DLsite and DMM for SGCT 5. This DLC requires the base game to be updated to version 1.4 for compatibility.

Summary of features of the DLC according to the DLsite Page:
- Each character now has an additional outfit to wear after their scare: a bikini if they wet their entire outfit I believe
- Each character now has a facial masturbation scene (janitor jacks off to their faces while they are unconscious)
- In the "Effect of the Suppository" scenes, each character now has an option to be naked
- New character Momomo Yume, first year who has a sleeping disorder such that if her BPM goes above 210, her second personality will awaken
- Allegedly this means that she will have triple the scenes compared to the other girls individually (unsure of the exact details) as she is essentially
two different people (hence different sets of scenes)

That is all the info I could garner from the DLsite page. If anyone has any corrections on it, please let me know.

Edit: I attached a gift

Mod edit - Link removed due to copyright issues

Last edited by a moderator:

eragon03

Reputation score
auto translator for rpg maker works, but some options on the menu cant be clicked after, meh, guess i will have to wait for someone else translation. a savior.

ecotool

Lurker
Reputation score
After using the School Girl Courage Test 5 , it will be useless to reopen the PC, as all of the top left corner of the other RPGMV's icons will change to "肝".
21847 Help me :'(

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Nice, thanks. New Girl is a new formula :
- Each character now has a facial masturbation scene (janitor jacks off to their faces while they are unconscious)
I don't see this option though. How to get this?

Slomber

Reputation score
how do you access the gallery to see all the CG you've seen?

OP
C

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how do you access the gallery to see all the CG you've seen?
The second option in the menu.

On another note, big update coming. If you remember the cart from the previous courage test game, it's coming back as a bed system. If a character's bpm is at least 210, you have the option of either waking them up or leaving them unconscious in which you will take them to a room with futons/beds to lay them down unconscious. From there on you can change their clothes and of course do whatever you'd like with them though i'm not sure if it's after everyone has went through the courage test or you can transition between rooms freely.

Mayonist

Reputation score
The big update release date hasn't been decided yet right?

RMTB

Reputation score
May I ask for a translation of the options menu?

Mayonist

Reputation score
Good news, the new update will be complete by the end of this week itseems.

Comment number 54.

May I ask for a translation of the options menu?
Up to Down, Left to Right :
BGM : 0%-20%-40%-60%-80%-100%.
BGS : 0%-20%-40%-60%-80%-100%.
ME : 0%-20%-40%-60%-80%-100%.
SE : 0%-20%-40%-60%-80%-100%.
Eye Condition When Faint : Random 1 (Without White Eye), Random 2 (With White Eye), Fully Closed, Fully Open, Eye Open-Pupil Is Up, Half Open, White, Almost closed, Squint.
Mouth Condition When Faint : Random, Normal, Tongue Out & Mouth Open, Tongue Out, Mouth Open.
Diaper : All girl don't use one, All girl use one, Random, Manual Selection.
Jumpscare Scene Skip : OFF, ON.
Shitting Scene Skip : OFF, ON.
Checking The Girl's Eye After Faint Scene Skip : OFF, ON.
Cross Section View : OFF, ON.
Dialogue When Doing H : OFF, ON.

Last edited:
Reputation score
The new DLC girl (Momono Yume) turns into a sex fiend when she's scared 210+

Here's my strategy for going through her CGs as quick as possible (assuming you already have everything else unlocked)

1. Start a new game and pick Yume as the only contender
2. Give her any of the drinks as she starts
3. Let her relieve herself before the first trap (relief CG unlocked)
4. Scare her with Ogre -> Screaming woman (210+ hence sex fiend form)
5. Play with her sex fiend form however you please
6. Repeat above steps to unlock all her CGs in her sex fiend form.
7. If you're not a fan of piss/scat and wish not to give her any drinks on subsequent New Games, simply scare her with Eyeballs -> Chime -> Ogre to achieve 210+

and then...

1. Start another new game, only picking Yume
2. Don't give her any drinks when starting
3. Scare her with these traps in any order - Eyeballs -> Chime -> Screaming woman (below 210 hence no sex fiend form)
4. Repeat above steps to unlock all her CGs in her unconscious state

Also make sure to give her the suppository and cum inside her in any of the playthroughs above in order to get the pregnancy and shitting CGs