What's new

ADV [T-Enta-P] 潜入レイプ2 / Intrusion Rape 2 (RJ113043)

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's the game:
Mod edit: dead links removed.

For those who don't know the game, you play as a pervert who wants to abuse some girls. You intrude on their homes or working places and fiddle with things creating an opportunity for rape.
It's a puzzle like game, with the need to examine places, experiment with items and choosing the best place to hide.

Now let's figure out how to finish it.
I only got trought the first mission.

The game creator's blog does have an incomplete guide, but I still haven't got time to play again to try following it.

Edit: Sorry, I'll look for another uploader.
Edit 2: uploaded to Bitshare.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Intrusion Rape 2

Sigfried, thanks for the link I was actually looking for this game. However, don't ever post something that has a decryp key or password and don't supply it.

It's ok if you simply forgot, but if you're prone to forgetting please don't make a key in the first place.

Once again though, thanks for the upload.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You dont need a new uploader. Dont password protect games, pain in the butt.

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I found the password for hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!NA8wiKAC password: A2XBRyhnGjaP7Zf2q_kxCnZz1BIsLStN2adPd5gveU0
The uploader is fine you just forgot to add the password to your post.

OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My Mega account is key protecting files automatically. Dunno where to change that. Still trying to figure it out.
Sorry for this mess.

pringerx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My Mega account is key protecting files automatically. Dunno where to change that. Still trying to figure it out.
Sorry for this mess.
don't worry and thanks for trying.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found the password for hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!NA8wiKAC password: A2XBRyhnGjaP7Zf2q_kxCnZz1BIsLStN2adPd5gveU0
jesus christ did you brute force that?

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the game, I downloaded with the password np. You should add it to the OP.

I don't know japanese so I'll just wait until someone uploads their save.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nice find, specially for the speed of the upload.
One small flaw though, put the password for the decryption key next time; without that the game cannot be downloaded (as you can imagine).

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to proceed in the first misson after the first target enters the bathroom?
seconded how did you do that? :O
I put the mega url into a google search and the key showed up in one of the results.

Last edited:

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to proceed in the first misson after the first target enters the bathroom?

I put the mega url into a google search and the key showed up in one of the results.
Google only finds ULMF when I search "mega.co.nz/#!NA8wiKAC"

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So... if you found it, could you tell us so we can actually play the game? Maybe that'd help.

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... if you found it, could you tell us so we can actually play the game? Maybe that'd help.
I already posted the password in this post

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A guide would be helpful. The one linked on the first post is better than nothing, but it's in japanese and goodle translate can only get you so far.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

your kind of my hero now...I would have never found that out:eek:

2j25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get the drug "鼻炎" out of her 1st drawer in her bedroom, with the hammer, and lotion. Smash the drug up, then put it into her water bottle. Put the water bottle back, then hide under her bed again.

Edit: Seems there's 2 other possible ways to do it as well, don't know them though.

Last edited:

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm getting an 'APPCRASH' error when I start a new game. I have no clue how you guys are playing this right now :/

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Get the drug "鼻炎" out of her 1st drawer in her bedroom, with the hammer, and lotion. Smash the drug up, then put it into her water bottle. Put the water bottle back, then hide under her bed again.

Edit: Seems there's 2 other possible ways to do it as well, don't know them though.
How do you even get to selecting the water bottle? I saw it sitting up on the chest but out of all the "search" options (bathroom area, under bed , chest drawer) don't see an option to even select the bottle. n/m guess the way things happen in game change depending on what you have in inventory o_O