What's new

ADV [T-Enta-P] 潜入レイプ2 / Intrusion Rape 2 (RJ113043)

2j25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Intrusion Rape 2

How do you even get to selecting the water bottle? I saw it sitting up on the chest but out of all the "search" options (bathroom area, under bed , chest drawer) don't see an option to even select the bottle.
That's strange, the top option should be it.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

That's strange, the top option should be it.
yeah earlier when I went under the bed with the remote down she still saw me, when I made that powder stuff, she went to the bathroom instead, seems event changes when you have certain items made.

may try putting in tonic in the water to see if she gets horny or something haha

2j25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah earlier when I went under the bed with the remote down she still saw me, when I made that powder stuff, she went to the bathroom instead, seems event changes when you have certain items made.

may try putting in tonic in the water to see if she gets horny or something haha
Heh, if only. There's only 3 different scenes with girl 1. 2 are post-game completion. None of them are like that though. :(

Girl 2 pisses me off though, hardest out of all of them. I'm trying to get Post game scenes with her, and can't figure them out.

OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am not certain, but I guess at first, the remote is too far back and she has to look under the bed to find it. I guess you have to take it and put it back, changing its position.

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same here. Tried Applocale, nothing.
Switched to japanese mode or using applocale out of english(or any other language not named japanese)?

Generally, running applocale has issues where running directly in japanese mode doesn't. Its sort of like running an emulator of a console compared to the real thing.

Could be a missing font issue as well but that is fairly rare.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

.- . <- can google fu the spoiler author put on his site
<- realize you NEED to have the sleeping drug and hammer from mission 1 to clear mission 2

No really people, the author put the answer in the post, if you see a lot of blank space he probably put those in white letters to blend with the background.

Just put them in your translator of choice.

oxShuichixo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I realize we could use a translator, but the engrish only takes you so far. Could anyone post a walkthrough or their save file?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Starts up for me but crashes the instant you load up stage 1. =/

OP
S

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mission 2:
You'll need the hammer and the blue box drug from mission 1. So don't waste the medicine using it on yourself.
- Take all the ketchup from the box under the sink.
- Drug one of the ketchup bottle and put only the drugged bottle back on the box.
- Hide unde rthe sink or behind the shelves
- Examine the bag under the sink and take the cell phone and the glasses case
- Hide under the sink or behind the shelves
- Check the phone on the inventory, choose the second option (the one that starts with 店長に), then the first (worked for me).
- Hide behind the shelves.

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lurker here
Is this the guide mentioned before? It confuses me
hxxp://b.dlsite.net/RG01474/archives/51668259.html

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to use a translator, AGTH doesn't start up for some reason, yet it starts up for every other game I play.

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Third mission is by hardest for me, just because of the mini-game. No, I don't mean the basketball game, third girl is hard because of the smaller buttons but manageable. The part where you have to chase the girls is hard because the difficulty is at max, it starts you of with the smallest buttons and gives you 1 second instead of 3 seconds to press the buttons(yes, it's the same difficulty as the 3rd round basketball mini-game). It's possible to win but frustrating. I haven't manage to get pass the first girl to see if other 2 rounds are of same difficulty but I imagined there are the same.

For those who interested, here's the walkthrough.

Attachments

Deleted member 34193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Third mission is by hardest for me, just because of the mini-game. No, I don't mean the basketball game, third girl is hard because of the smaller buttons but manageable. The part where you have to chase the girls is hard because the difficulty is at max, it starts you of with the smallest buttons and gives you 1 second instead of 3 seconds to press the buttons(yes, it's the same difficulty as the 3rd round basketball mini-game). It's possible to win but frustrating. I haven't manage to get pass the first girl to see if other 2 rounds are of same difficulty but I imagined there are the same.

Many thanks:D

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They are as difficult as the first girl.
You can save between rounds though (right click -> save before the next chase starts and text is on the screen) so it isn't as bad as it could be.