What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ T-ENTA-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] School Girl Courage Test: Open House / 女子校生肝だめし 一般公開編 (RE183582) (RJ183582)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
updated with a demo. No Dlsite yet. Beware, RPG Maker MV.

Last edited by a moderator:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 女子校生肝だめし- [School Girl Courage Test 5]

So this one's made with RPG maker?
The engine is RPG Maker, but the gameplay is still mostly the same.

Pick a girl.
Pick 3 locations for her to visit.
Then pick a scare item when she visit that location.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Necro blogdate : submitted to Dlsite today, waiting for official release "soon".

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

:v btw, when the game is actually on DLSite, mind changing the title?

Since it's actually not 5.

It'd actually be the 6th game in the series, and a non-numbered title otherwise.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Ima bet 20$ that no one will know it's related to SGCT if it's not in the title somewhere

keith3

Demon Girl
Reputation score

updated with a demo. No Dlsite yet. Beware, RPG Maker MV.
Sorry if unrelated, but I'm sincerely curious what's wrong with MV. I've seen a few posts now mention it in a negative light. It's had a year to iron out bugs, is cross-platform, mobile and web friendly, and finally moved off a Ruby base.

I also played some members' MV games. The only thing I missed was holding shift to speed up battles. Looks like a plug-in exists for that now, though.

On a side note, game's not really my cup of tea - I prefer more gameplay :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

^ Ima bet 20$ that no one will know it's related to SGCT if it's not in the title somewhere
I don't mean dropping the SGCT part, but the 5 in it and use whatever its actual subtitle is.

Because otherwise if/when he does make SGCT 5 it'd be rather confusing.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry if unrelated, but I'm sincerely curious what's wrong with MV. I've seen a few posts now mention it in a negative light. It's had a year to iron out bugs, is cross-platform, mobile and web friendly, and finally moved off a Ruby base.

I also played some members' MV games. The only thing I missed was holding shift to speed up battles. Looks like a plug-in exists for that now, though.

On a side note, game's not really my cup of tea - I prefer more gameplay :p
Check that thread and add the fact MV can run scripts inside the webpages to [potentially if used wrong] fuck you up good.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's out :v

The proper title is:
女子校生肝だめし 一般公開編

"General Public ver"?

Also, it seems that if a girl faints, there's the options (or variation based on how much was the shock) to give them different clothing than the one they wore.

Or just leave them faint in the front (there's a small screenshot of all girl's KO'd in the sample)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 女子校生肝だめし 一般公開編 [RJ183582]

Title updated with new name and RJ#.

Not on english-side yet.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As much as I don't give a shit about gameplay in H-games, isn't this series getting a bit repetitive? As least do something to spice up the H-content, like an x-ray option or something.

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now I'm starting to miss the 'Gun Sweeper' series.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's my experience with the demo so far for those that are curious:
-The only selectable characters are the office lady(blue eyes and purple hair) and the school girl (brown hair and in the middle).

-There are 6 starter characters with 2 hidden characters to be unlocked (either scare enough people or unlock them via phone number like in the previous game)

- Uses the same diuretics/laxative system as SGCT4, HOWEVER when you get a woman to be around 180+ BPM, they will have an accident depending on the drug consumed but will not faint

- As Lazycat stated above, different variations of shock (may or may not) yield specific awards

- Brown-Haired School Girl order of scares (not sure how important rooms are aside from available scares):
Old Lady with a cane, scary boy (2nd floor bed room and if you gave her the diuretic, she will wet herself but not faint), and finally the hanging salesman (will get her BPM at 190+ causing her to faint)

- Causing School Girl to faint will unlock the chainsaw killer scare while also unlocking her school uniform in a second playthrough

Purple haired Office Lady order of scares:
Big knife guy scare in the hallway/entrance (if given diuretic, will put her BPM at 180+ and cause her to wet herself but will not faint), then the chainsaw guy in the second floor rooms except the bathroom (her BPM will be 210+, causing her to wet herself even more and fainting)

Feel free to add to the discussion if I've missed anything :)

joesmithxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any download link yet? :D

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any download link yet? :D
Until the game comes out on the English DLsite, unlikely to get the game any other way aside from waiting for a long time.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I bought it and will share a link later, I was busy completing it and finding all the weaknesses for the girls for playing through for the first time, but the demo that was released before hand helped a lot on how to start.

I will have the game up and the guide made soon.

Until the game comes out on the English DLsite, unlikely to get the game any other way aside from waiting for a long time.
it's rather easy to buy from the JP DLsite, just requires minimal Japanese reading. The only reason why certain things take long amounts of time before they can be DL's is cause they likely they already had a low amount of purchases and the people who did buy it dont leak the stuff.

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's rather easy to buy from the JP DLsite, just requires minimal Japanese reading. The only reason why certain things take long amounts of time before they can be DL's is cause they likely they already had a low amount of purchases and the people who did buy it dont leak the stuff.
Interestingly enough, I was surprised that they didn't bother putting up their sales page before the actual release of their game whereas most of the circle's other games were put up on the notice board a week before actual release. For a game that they sunk months of development in, it seems that they didn't anticipate that many sales, probably because of the game running on MV?

Speculations aside, they've been releasing patches on their blog for bugs that have been happening to other clients e.g. events not triggering or certain graphics not showing up properly.

Edit: Many thanks to Ne0n for his generosity.

Last edited:

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Translated options

upon starting, the first question is "would you like to skip the opening sequence?"
Yes
No

you can push Ctrl to skip dialogue

Right clicking brings up a menu with these options:
Items
Scene Recall
Options
Save
exit game

when clicking on someone before they enter the scare house you get the following:

View Profile
Speak with
clothing removal
Test start
Change clothes (only available after playing through the first time)
*Change panties (only for Yukiko, only available after first time)
back

Once you select someone to start, you get 2 options.
Give them a drink.
do not give them a drink.

If you select give them a drink, on the first playthrough you default give them a Diuretic (something to make them need to piss); however, after the first playthough you get these options.
Diuretic (bottle marked with a P)
Laxative (bottle marked with an S)
Diuretic and Laxative (bottle marked with PS)

these will have effects later on.

Next you pick 3 areas, in order for them to visit. the Areas and Traps are translated in my guide txt file. once you have selected you will be asked to:
Confirm
Pick again

Next if you gave them a drink you will have a prompt to have them:
Endure
Go to the toilet

going to the toilet will trigger a toilet scene, but having them endure will cause certain events later on.

if you get their bpm anywhere from 182~189 they should pee themselves

getting their BPM to 210+ should make them pee+ faint, allow you to do 2 sex things and allow you to trigger a cart scene later.

When they have passed out due to fright you will be prompted to undress them and then redress them, then you can choose which state of "dressed" you want them to be and click the next button (blue button)

Next are your sex options:
Violate/Rape
Panty job
Foot job
Blowjob

the option during Sex is:
Cum inside
Cum outside

the option during Blowjob is:
Cum in mouth
Cum on face

after the first playthough you get an Enema option:
use.
do not use.

If you got them to 210+ bpm you will have an option:
Continue trying to wake them up
Give up (triggers a cart scene)

*note: it appears that you can make them all stay fainted as long as you make the next girl get 210 bpm, if you dont get the next girl up to 210 it appears the fainted ones will wake up.

If they piss/shit themselves, after they exit you can give them clothes, the options are:
sports cloths
school swimsuit
micro-bikini

the first 2 options might change depending on the person, but micro bikini is always an option.

Special options (spoiler-ish):
kiyumi has a vibrator strapped to herself, once you made her faint during the test you will have the option to turn it on in the selecting screen.

Ending sequence:
Once you've done all the girls (hue hue) there will be text in the top left to start the ending sequence of events.

If you used the enema tool on everyone and did not roll them out on the cart you will have the following options:
[coming soon]

If you rolled everyone out on the cart and used the enema tool you will get a scat scene

Check cig for dl

Updated guide with a method to get them all to 210+bpm

Please support the Circle if you like their work.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aside from room specific-scares Ne0n, are any of the girls affected by the shared scaring tools depending on the order of the rooms they are in? It's fine if you say that they'll be covered in your walkthrough. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.