What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ T-ENTA-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] School Girl Courage Test: Open House / 女子校生肝だめし 一般公開編 (RE183582) (RJ183582)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 女子校生肝だめし 一般公開編 [RJ183582]

Aside from room specific-scares Ne0n, are any of the girls affected by the shared scaring tools depending on the order of the rooms they are in? It's fine if you say that they'll be covered in your walkthrough. :)
they are all effected by certain universal scaring tools but it's all covered in my guide. currently it looks more like the order of the scares is all that matters, but I made note of every room as well, just in case.

the guide is just a cleaned up version of notes I made from my first playthorugh.

I still need to find the best way to get them all to 210 but that will take a while lol.

Last edited:

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 女子校生肝だめし- [School Girl Courage Test 5]

The engine is RPG Maker, but the gameplay is still mostly the same.

Pick a girl.
Pick 3 locations for her to visit.
Then pick a scare item when she visit that location.
Yeah but the new format makes 'save scumming' (the only way to get through the older versions in a reasonable amount of time to unlock all scenes) impossible since you are only allowed to save (by pressing right mouse button at the screen with the six girls when no text choices are on the screen) at one place.

Plus, the pictures are encrypted in .rpgmvp format so you cannot just view the scenes.

I would wait until someone with a lot more patience than me finishes the game and releases either a walkthrough or a complete save.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah but the new format makes 'save scumming' (the only way to get through the older versions in a reasonable amount of time to unlock all scenes) impossible since you are only allowed to save (by pressing right mouse button at the screen with the six girls when no text choices are on the screen) at one place.

Plus, the pictures are encrypted in .rpgmvp format so you cannot just view the scenes.

I would wait until someone with a lot more patience than me finishes the game and releases either a walkthrough or a complete save.
1. That has been there for a while now, it's not really 'new'.

2. There's already programs that can decrypt MV, but the art in this circle's game is made up of multiple smaller images so it's hardly the ideal game to decrypt.

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have no problem with RPG Maker MV, i like idea he try using new tools but never like piss and shit stuff only hope he do thoes real rpg stuff again in bigger scale. Now need to wait only buy next product not from this cricle but ぬこ魔神.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've went through all the girls twice but i've still have yet to see the enema option and the luggage cart animations. Does it require that all girls reach past 210 bpm to unlock them?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Probably, most pee/scat scenes in previous games required them to be over 200+ and faint pissing.

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really dislike the peeing scenes, because it simply is not my cup of tea.
The gameplay is fun at first, but gets old really quick...

Did anyone else notice the belt with the 4 number combination lock, if you make the brown haired girl faint?
I tried combinations of her measurements, but it didnt work out :(

The last options are really effective against all girls, except for the teacher (didnt unlock more than the additional teacher yet).
I will try out the other options later on.

I like most of the scenes though.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

actually you can save in between scare options, but you dont unlock stuff if you go back.

I really dislike the peeing scenes, because it simply is not my cup of tea.
The gameplay is fun at first, but gets old really quick...

Did anyone else notice the belt with the 4 number combination lock, if you make the brown haired girl faint?
I tried combinations of her measurements, but it didnt work out :(

The last options are really effective against all girls, except for the teacher (didnt unlock more than the additional teacher yet).
I will try out the other options later on.

I like most of the scenes though.
the code is in my guide, it's 0331. the same date in her profile.

I've went through all the girls twice but i've still have yet to see the enema option and the luggage cart animations. Does it require that all girls reach past 210 bpm to unlock them?
I remember I got the enema at the end of my first playthrough and I only got 2 characters above 200 iirc. I think what you need to do is make them pee themselves. Then again I unlocked it when playing version 1.0 before upgrading to version 1.1b.

before you could get them to piss themselves without fainting at anything 180 and above, so either that was a bug or that it's not happening because there is a bug.
I think in this case it's a bug that it's not happening with certain characters but it is happening with others, Like if you scare 強羅 幸子 with hanging body she still pees herself at 180, and if you scare her again with the dead body, she will pee herself again at 210+ and faint. so i can supply ver 1.0 until this is fixed if people want.

not sure how to unlock the cart scenes yet.

Last edited:

TheLasagna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but I did not check the guide out.
Obvious mistake made :(

Dont know if I have been afraid of spoilers, since I enjoy unlocking all the stuff by myself. But regarding number locks I reached my limits.

Really appreciating your help! :)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What exactly do you do in the game? Scare the girls and then have sex with them?

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A huge thank you! to Ne0n for uploading the game, really apreaciate it man :) Quick question, how do you unlock the suppository laxetive in this game? Ive done 3 or 4 playthroughs and only unlocked a few scare traps.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit: nevermind

not completely sure what unlocks these things, but you should be able to using my guide, as it's what I did to unlock everything I did (unless some of these unlock by impregnating everyone)

but an important note: if you get their bpm anywhere from 182~189 they should pee themselves

getting their BPM to 210+ should make them pee+ faint, allow you to do 2 sex things and allow you to trigger a cart scene.

will update my translations and guide to reflect this.

Last edited:

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i unlocked the suppository laxative by impregnating all of them when they fainted :p Now i just don't understand how you unlock the cart scenes, any detailed info on that?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah i unlocked the suppository laxative by impregnating all of them when they fainted :p Now i just don't understand how you unlock the cart scenes, any detailed info on that?
On 210+ faint, after doing your 2 things you'll get the option of waking them up or don't.

If you don't wake them up you'll cart them out.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still named SGCT on english-side hmmmmm

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Still named SGCT on english-side hmmmmm
Assuming the hmmmmmmm was a jab at me.

I don't mean dropping the SGCT part, but the 5 in it and use whatever its actual subtitle is.

Because otherwise if/when he does make SGCT 5 it'd be rather confusing.
So in this case the English title is like that.

School Girl Courage Test: Open House.

NOT School Girl Courage Test 5.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yes and no, I was also wondering if they lazily translated it as SGCT like the others or if the japanese name was indeed SGCT since the start. Hitting you was a side-thoughted joke.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

^ Yes and no, I was also wondering if they lazily translated it as SGCT like the others or if the japanese name was indeed SGCT since the start. Hitting you was a side-thoughted joke.
More or less SGCT since the start.

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On 210+ faint, after doing your 2 things you'll get the option of waking them up or don't.

If you don't wake them up you'll cart them out.
Ah i see, thanks but what does carting them actully do anyway :)

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah i see, thanks but what does carting them actully do anyway :)
It unlocks one of the group endings. You'll see your progress as the fainted bodies are outside in the selection screen.

Edit: I've unlocked the gallery, here is the save data, just copy over to the save folder in the www folder.

Also i just tested it out on their blog, in their most recent post there is a login link that you can click on, the username being the girl with the chastity belt and the password the number to unlock it 0331. Loggin in will give you all the statics on how much each trap will scare each girl and depending on what order and what room they are in.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.