What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ T-ENTA-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] School Girl Courage Test: Open House / 女子校生肝だめし 一般公開編 (RE183582) (RJ183582)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleamaltese

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 女子校生肝だめし 一般公開編 [RJ183582]

Also i just tested it out on their blog, in their most recent post there is a login link that you can click on, the username being the girl with the chastity belt and the password the number to unlock it 0331. Logging in will give you all the statics on how much each trap will scare each girl and depending on what order and what room they are in.
been looking the blog, unfortunately the static are in japanese . . . T_T
are there some1 that can read it roughly...? :confused:
I try to use guide that Ne0n gave, but if I not mistaken there's 2 girls that not reach 210...
Just need to unlock the cart scene then my gallery is complete... :D

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is i known which are the ??? areas in Ne0n's guide? Or any area can be chosen? Also is the character order in the guide the way character appear from left to right if the 2 extra are unlocked. Or just the default 4?

Last edited:

cleamaltese

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is i known which are the ??? areas in Ne0n's guide? Or any area can be chosen? Also is the character order in the guide the way character appear from left to right if the 2 extra are unlocked. Or just the default 4?
the '???' usually placed on the third choice because 2 area is enough to make the girl fainted...

the girls in the guide aren't sorted by anything, it's just random sequences...
u can try to match the name instead...

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the '???' usually placed on the third choice because 2 area is enough to make the girl fainted...

the girls in the guide aren't sorted by anything, it's just random sequences...
u can try to match the name instead...
There is slight problem. My computer somehow broke the japanese characters in the text document and now they appear in gibberish. Can you copy pase them here in the order they are in the document?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is slight problem. My computer somehow broke the japanese characters in the text document and now they appear in gibberish. Can you copy pase them here in the order they are in the document?
諸岡和菜, 仲間そら, 太刀川心美, 砂川沙由利, 有栖川紀代美, 荊尾みどり, 仲間真友子, 強羅幸子

also the order was just the order in which I chose them on my first playthrough, but you can do any order you want.

been looking the blog, unfortunately the static are in japanese . . . T_T
are there some1 that can read it roughly...? :confused:
I try to use guide that Ne0n gave, but if I not mistaken there's 2 girls that not reach 210...
Just need to unlock the cart scene then my gallery is complete... :D
I need to update my guide for drink vs not drink.

currently my guide for getting them to 210 relies on making them drink, so I have to update it (because i didnt know that could change the outcome)

I will update my guide to be more inline with the released info

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything else from the circle [not this game] is 50% off

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has there been any new updates for this game yet? I think the creators blog says something was updated on the 13th of September. If it has can anyone tell us whats new please? :)

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has there been any new updates for this game yet? I think the creators blog says something was updated on the 13th of September. If it has can anyone tell us whats new please? :)
Just text error fixes or bug fixes from what I've read, I could dl it and see if anything else has changed but I doubt it, the game was more or less complete from release

Last edited:

blinded7

Reputation score

For some reason I can't play the demo. It just shows a black screen when starting the .exe. Tried with both japanese locale and without. I think it's the first rpg maker mv game I try.. Anyone knows what could be the issue?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Win 10 ? Otherwise that's weird. Tried any other MV games ?

blinded7

Reputation score

Yes, win 10. Never tried another mv game

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Epic necro blog update for version 1.3

2016/10/26
 PCへの負担軽減策を追加修正
 パッチファイル バージョン 1.3
 DLキーワード kimo1-3
 WWWフォルダをそのまま上書き保存して下さい。
 バージョンは1.3となります。

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Epic necro blog update for version 1.3

2016/10/26
 PCへの負担軽減策を追加修正
 パッチファイル バージョン 1.3
 DLキーワード kimo1-3
 WWWフォルダをそのまま上書き保存して下さい。
 バージョンは1.3となります。
Another necro-post but it seems that the download link to the patch is gone (mostly had to do with graphical errors)

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure if this is the right thread to announce just because I'm not entirely sure what the name of the work is but T-ENTA-P's banner just got updated with a shot of what appears to be a brand new protagonist for a new RPG similar in setting to the Ghost House/Zombie Sweeper games. Due to the 4 months of no announcements, my guess is that either they've already have a lot prepared or they were simply taking a long break.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not sure if this is the right thread to announce just because I'm not entirely sure what the name of the work is but T-ENTA-P's banner just got updated with a shot of what appears to be a brand new protagonist for a new RPG similar in setting to the Ghost House/Zombie Sweeper games. Due to the 4 months of no announcements, my guess is that either they've already have a lot prepared or they were simply taking a long break.
the title says Ghost Castle Gun Sweeper, I'm looking forward to it.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the title says Ghost Castle Gun Sweeper, I'm looking forward to it.
He just updated the blog and now there are some previews too!
On the comments people asked about the other characters from past games and using a translation tool all I could get is that he might be working on another gunsweeper game at the same time with Rei and Aki from the other two games, can anyone confirm this please? :)
The new girl seem to be scared of ghosts, so again in comments, there was a suggestion to have a fainting system similar to his school girls scare games.
So far the game looks pretty good :)

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Giant epic more-than-year-necro : Tiny update about updating tools to load the game (aka MV is a pos and he tries to fix it)

mrsaporito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey the save files I'm copy and pasting aren't working. I can see the files, but when I click them nothing happens.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard for old OPs, requires: description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.