What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho / シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖 (RE153653) (RJ153653)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P] Shinobi Buster シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖

It's out uon english-side :
Thanks, T-ENTA-P = direct buy even though the games can be tedious the art style and gameplay is solid :D

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for that timer fix, not being able to play this game would have bothered me for weeks.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anybody save with any progress?
You don't know what to do?

1. You need to visit the village chiefs house for permission to leave. You get a scene there.
2. After the scene chief tells you to find some guy in mountains so you can learn some skills. You need to bring him 3 garlics, which drop from mobs or can be picked from ground.
3. To get to the guy you need to go left once you get to that crossroad(place south of village). You need to jump over the that wooden barrier by pressing S. Once you get inside the forest you need to jump until you get to that guys house.
4. You can trade garlic for new skills when you talk to him.
5. You need to go top right in crossroad until you arrive at that little place with all the bad guys. Loot everything from houses and then go north. You will see the entrance to mine there, so jump over the barrier and go inside. Kill everything there and you'll get a key and one of the 5 bastards that killed your father when you were little is there. Inside some vault you're also find clogs from that guy in mountains. Deliver it to him and he'll teach you how to walk underwater.
6. From crossroads if you go bottom right, you'll get to town. If you enter the biggest house on the left side there's a wallpaper. If you click on it, you'll find a hidden entrance and another of the guys you need to kill is probably there. He probably gives you a key for the next boss. I've not yet killed him but I'm guessing he there.
7. From the town you're right now if you go south, you'll reach the lake. If you learned how to walk underwater by returning clogs to the mountain guy, you can walk to that little "island" in the middle and loot the key from the chest". Go bottom right from there and you'll reach a temple. If you manage to kill the bad guys there, you can loot demon sword from there. Bring it to the mountain guy and he'll give it to you. Equip it.

I'm here after few hours. There's tons of things still to discover :) Gonna take a break now and continue later.

Things Good To Know:
- You can loot every day from the houses
- It might be good to go to main town at start(south from crossroad) and buy equipment from the shop. To get to town, you need to either bribe the guard there, or jump over the south wall and bypass them. Be careful, there are two mobs there which can be hard at start.
- Collect garlic since you can only buy skills with them.
- Learn Shadow Clone Jutsu asap because it makes everything a lot easier.
- Once lust reaches 100, you get option on main menu to lower it. (Masturbate)
- There's a hidden place inside village chiefs house where you can loot 50 dirks and healing items. It's located in the top left corner of the house where that paper is.
- You items can be destroyed. You need to repair them after they've been damaged. There's a guy in the main town that does it, and some old lady in starting village.
- You can obtain ninja cat, ninja dog and ninja hawk once you get the Scroll of Animal Training. Hawk is located in town if you go bottom right from Crossroad. Go to the southeast part of the town and use water camouflage and walk until you reach the place where hawk is. Cat is located in starting village. Dog is in the main town, south of crossroad.
- You can change pets names from the main menu. Once you obtain a pet, you'll get another option on main menu.

Last edited:

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't know what to do?

1. You need to visit the village chiefs house for permission to leave. You get a scene there.
2. After the scene chief tells you to find some guy in mountains so you can learn some skills. You need to bring him 3 garlics, which drop from mobs or can be picked from ground.
3. To get to the guy you need to go left once you get to that crossroad(place south of village). You need to jump over the that wooden barrier by pressing S. Once you get inside the forest you need to jump until you get to that guys house.
4. You can trade garlic for new skills when you talk to him.
5. You need to go top right in crossroad until you arrive at that little place with all the bad guys. Loot everything from houses and then go north. You will see the entrance to mine there, so jump over the barrier and go inside. Kill everything there and you'll get a key and one of the 5 bastards that killed your father when you were little is there. Inside some vault you're also find clogs from that guy in mountains. Deliver it to him and he'll teach you how to walk underwater.
6. From crossroads if you go bottom right, you'll get to town. If you enter the biggest house on the left side there's a wallpaper. If you click on it, you'll find a hidden entrance and another of the guys you need to kill is probably there. He probably gives you a key for the next boss. I've not yet killed him but I'm guessing he there.
7. From the town you're right now if you go south, you'll reach the lake. If you learned how to walk underwater by returning clogs to the mountain guy, you can walk to that little "island" in the middle and loot the key from the chest". Go bottom right from there and you'll reach a temple. If you manage to kill the bad guys there, you can loot demon sword from there. Bring it to the mountain guy and he'll give it to you. Equip it.

I'm here after few hours. There's tons of things still to discover :) Gonna take a break now and continue later.

Things Good To Know:
- You can loot every day from the houses
- It might be good to go to main town at start(south from crossroad) and buy equipment from the shop. To get to town, you need to either bribe the guard there, or jump over the south wall and bypass them. Be careful, there are two mobs there which can be hard at start.
- Collect garlic since you can only buy skills with them.
- Learn Shadow Clone Jutsu asap because it makes everything a lot easier.
- Once lust reaches 100, you get option on main menu to lower it. (Masturbate)
- There's a hidden place inside village chiefs house where you can loot 50 dirks and healing items. It's located in the top left corner of the house where that paper is.
- You items can be destroyed. You need to repair them after they've been damaged. There's a guy in the main town that does it, and some old lady in starting village.
- You can obtain ninja cat, ninja dog and ninja hawk once you get the Scroll of Animal Training.
I have a problem with the boss in the mines, after every turn he comes back to full life. It is a bug?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a problem with the boss in the mines, after every turn he comes back to full life. It is a bug?
Works fine on my side. He has a skill healing jutsu which heals him for ~250 but he can only use it if his hp is 15-60%.

Most of the skills do 0 dmg on him. I used hawk and his ability Drop Stone to deal dmg to him... He's weak against it so...

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Works fine on my side. He has a skill healing jutsu which heals him for ~250 but he can only use it if his hp is 15-60%.

Most of the skills do 0 dmg on him. I used hawk and his ability Drop Stone to deal dmg to him... He's weak against it so...
Ok now that i have the katana he doesnt heal anymore.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok now that i have the katana he doesnt heal anymore.
Ah yea, I forgot it, but that mountain guy said something about katana having holy powers... And you do get a buff from the sword when the fight starts, but the fight is still hard ^^ Most of the attacks I have do 0 dmg to him.

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah yea, I forgot it, but that mountain guy said something about katana having holy powers... And you do get a buff from the sword when the fight starts, but the fight is still hard ^^ Most of the attacks I have do 0 dmg to him.
True, best way is buff the protagonist with the triple attack of the eagle and just auto attacl with her.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True, best way is buff the protagonist with the triple attack of the eagle and just auto attacl with her.
First try and those bloody wolfs raped me.
Second try I saved up spirit, used smoke ball when wolf spawned and used two rounds of wind and raped them... After that boss is pretty easy. Main char auto attack, Hawk drop stone, cat kunai attack and dog roar for stun.

He didn't even attack me once after this combo.

Nothing else to say, I love this game. Awsome and interesting gameplay, animated and high quality h-scenes and pretty good story.

Love the landscape, I don't know how many people worked on this game, but mapping, sound, items, everything looks awsome.

I just wish they made for once a game with the main character looking a bit more mature. ^_^

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how to get past the gates to get the hawk? they only access to the small water way is blocked from both sides by gates.

edit ok got that (wolfman drops the key)

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did the trick did not understand it.

does anyone know how to do that must?

Bin da rat los find den trick da zu nicht raus.^^

essoen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did the trick did not understand it.

does anyone know how to do that must?

Bin da rat los find den trick da zu nicht raus.^^
Its quiet simple, you just need 100 AP points, than hold shift and move forward, when you reach the big rock press S and there we go ^д^
(Also i doin' it while naked, so may be you dont need to taking your clothes off)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its quiet simple, you just need 100 AP points, than hold shift and move forward, when you reach the big rock press S and there we go ^д^
(Also i doin' it while naked, so may be you dont need to taking your clothes off)
SP 100 points the green timber.

thanks

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the end seems to be probably still open.

At the end of the lands they only start again when screen.

drabba5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to go further up the tower and fight the other bosses (clean each floor) and you will get to the last boss.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I finished the game, but I didnt do some things. Gonna ask if anyone knows how to find some stuff or use some items:

- I didnt fight Karasu, anyone knows where to find him?
- All i have from the black ninja set are the socks (defeating the first major boss with the demon sword), did anyone find the black helmet and black clothes? (maybe one of these are drops from Karasu, and checking the game files, there is another strong bandit, i guess).
- I got a traffic bill tablet and a bamboo, anyone knows what are these for? (I dont know if the bamboo is used to dive, since i was already diving before finding it).
- I have a Doton Scroll i found in the cave during the early stages of the game, but i dont know what its for too. Cant use in battle, even it being selectable. I thought i could destroy rocks or something using it...

I appreciate any help, thanks

Last edited:

khrk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, what's needed for last prostitute scene? It's only scene I'm missing and have no idea how to get her accept my advances.

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, what's needed for last prostitute scene? It's only scene I'm missing and have no idea how to get her accept my advances.
you must be lvl 15

Status
Not open for further replies.