What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho / シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖 (RE153653) (RJ153653)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P] Shinobi Buster シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖

i am completely confused on this game, is a pain that let you roam mostly everywhere since start

after going to forest house and go back to first town the villager elder runs from its home then after that i go to the east thieve village and the boss attack me before entering the cave wish is 100% loose since i do not have ny katana someone said or animal companions so boss keep regenerating and cleanse its debuffs every turn

ive went to south east village and obtained the scroll there but when i went out i got 100% defeated and was out but the boss never appeared again

i went to big city talked iwth everyone but nothing happens

what the hell i need to do i am completely lost also i do not know where or when but i got a skill that makes you a futa like 100% of its other games >.<

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i am completely confused on this game, is a pain that let you roam mostly everywhere since start

after going to forest house and go back to first town the villager elder runs from its home then after that i go to the east thieve village and the boss attack me before entering the cave wish is 100% loose since i do not have ny katana someone said or animal companions so boss keep regenerating and cleanse its debuffs every turn

ive went to south east village and obtained the scroll there but when i went out i got 100% defeated and was out but the boss never appeared again

i went to big city talked iwth everyone but nothing happens

what the hell i need to do i am completely lost also i do not know where or when but i got a skill that makes you a futa like 100% of its other games >.<
The boss on the roof? If so, i think you cant lost to him, otherwise you lose the scroll you got at the basement, and he doesnt have his own animation, its the basic shinobi one. I won, but i dont know what to do with his scroll.
You have to jump across the fence before the boss attacks you, the invencible one. Enter the cave, defeat some ninjas and get a pair of wood sandals. Then you go to the small village, the one with only one house and a wandering seller, and jump the wood fence left. Go through the tree maze up, and find the Tengu house. Talk to him, you can trade vegetables for skills, and after talking to him, you will give him the wood sandals. He will give you the diving scroll. Go to the lake, after the city you fight the roof boss, go down, enter the lake. You might need some green energy to use the skill. Go down and left. You will find a shrine on the other map, defeat the ninjas, outsite and inside it. There you will find the animal companion scroll and the demon sword. Take the sword to the tengu, he will cleanse it and now you can fight the invencible boss. You can recruit animals too, there is a cat on the first village, a dog on the bigger village and a hawk, on the village with the roof boss, you just need to go down and jump some stuff next to the rice fields and enter the lake, and go up, the hawk will be there. I think this covers most of the first part. Let me know if it helps you.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

thx done mostly that now but for some reason i cannot get the hawk an sound of denied comes

also i am now stuck at the wall of castle what do you need to have for jump? << nevemind i just read about the 100ap

Last edited:

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx done mostly that now but for some reason i cannot get the hawk an sound of denied comes

also i am now stuck at the wall of castle what do you need to have for jump? << nevemind i just read about the 100ap
You need energy to tame the animals, maybe you didnt have enough? Or you have your shadow clone on your party. Your party consist of Mizuna and more 3 members. I couldnt summon my clone when i got the animals, but you can dismiss them using shift on the change member selection screen, if anyone needs to dismiss them, its ok, you can recruit them in the same places and they retain their lvls too.

I was looking for one of the nemesis, but discovered you need to beat all the ninjas on the first floor of the castle and try to go upstairs. I was trying without killing them and was being teleported out by a mirage or something, so i went to the second floor using one wood pillar. But all you need to do is defeat all ninjas and fight the boss.

Still looking for the black ninja set, if anyone finds it. The use of Doton Scroll, bamboo and traficc bill tablet...

Edit: Found the complete set. If anyone needs help with it, just ask. All its left for me to discover is the use of Doton Scroll, bamboo and traficc bill tablet...

Last edited:

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If someone has a save further into the game \boss save that would be cool.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If someone has a save further into the game \boss save that would be cool.
Here's my saves, I'm still missing 4 scenes tho :p

Save 10: before final boss which use the old kR1pt0n1t3's mod so it may not work
Save 11: new game+ (with everything from the tengu using garlic unlocked)

PS: both save are a little edited with CE :p

Edit: unlocked another scene while talking to the sleeping tengu with 100 lust?

Attachments

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I managed to get almost all event beside two of them. Anyone have an idea what those two are? The help T-Enta-P gave were unhelpful regarding them.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I managed to get almost all event beside two of them. Anyone have an idea what those two are? The help T-Enta-P gave were unhelpful regarding them.

Right: Masturbate with your clone in a house while Futanari (There's 2 scenes in total)
Left: Lose to the final boss (after the girl)

I'm missing these on my side (found the tengu one but didn't save :| ):

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I miss the the top left on the left side.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I miss the the top left on the left side.
You have to lose to the girl final boss.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right: Masturbate with your clone in a house while Futanari (There's 2 scenes in total)
Left: Lose to the final boss (after the girl)

I'm missing these on my side (found the tengu one but didn't save :| ):

GoR in mine boss
home click bed get item then masturbate in room
big town, north house has ugly woman, talk to her son when 100 lechery

right side is : change to male > make a shadow > masturbate

Last edited:

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Complete save it's new game+

Attachments

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Code:
and what have I done wrong to new game to get?
i have killed the boss and nothing.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a gallery for the animated battle cut-ins?

lithir

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Code:
Restart the game and it ask you if you want to keep the clear data.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangoku25 View Post
Code:

Restart the game and it ask you if you want to keep the clear data.
Problem is that is defying no memory process.

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Erm, I hate to say this.... while it's not listed on the dlsite page, one of the scenes in the gallery definitely seems to be loli, and another's shota, so I'm not sure if a link's OK....

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Erm, I hate to say this.... while it's not listed on the dlsite page, one of the scenes in the gallery definitely seems to be loli, and another's shota, so I'm not sure if a link's OK....
Game saves and modified data files are not covered under "do not link," because they do not actually contain any of the images you're referring to.

It is also not against the rules to discuss games that have such content, or to link to the DLsite page, as long as you do not link directly to files or images that contain the aforementioned.

WanderingWang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was referring to sdciter's link on page 3. I'd rather not have to download it again because of my "barely above dial-up" internet, but I'm pretty sure that's where I got my copy of the full game. It's 147.7mb.

Status
Not open for further replies.