What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho / シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖 (RE153653) (RJ153653)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P] Shinobi Buster シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖

You have to get the bamboo tube that is located in the town full of ninjas. In the northeast part of the town will be a little pond area if I recall that has the bamboo tube.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is that girl in Pine Shade Village saying to me? (lower left house)
And all those people in the second village that want 5 whatever they ares, what is they're saying to me?
Is there any way to avoid giving the village head a BJ?

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How I restore clothes after torn off?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is that girl in Pine Shade Village saying to me? (lower left house)
And all those people in the second village that want 5 whatever they ares, what is they're saying to me?
Is there any way to avoid giving the village head a BJ?
You probably mean Moyu... I can't remember her lines, but it wasn't something from the main story.

In Cedar village, everyone talks about that group of 5 people who are important to the story.

I think the village head BJ is mandatory.

How I restore clothes after torn off?
There's a woman in a house in Pine village that can fix clothes for a price.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind now I need different help, I cant figure out how to swim, gave the guy the clogs and everything.

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You used the last one I've uploaded?

troidatoi624

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone re-upload link download of this game ?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, now the translation is out I seem to have lost my copy of the game. Can anyone post a link?

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck on where to go. I got all the techniques from the Tengu, got the Demon sword, got the Earth technique, got all the ninja animals, and defeated the wolf ninja in Ore Shadow. He gave me the key to the water gate, but I don't know where that is.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got version 2.0a from Nyaa. I'm playing a different game now, so I haven't tested past the main menu.

Ask in a PM, and I'll send out a MEGA link.

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a bit stuck on where to go. I got all the techniques from the Tengu, got the Demon sword, got the Earth technique, got all the ninja animals, and defeated the wolf ninja in Ore Shadow. He gave me the key to the water gate, but I don't know where that is.
Watergate is on the right side of the Castle Town, you will need to jump above the walls (or directly into the forest right at the entrance of the town).

lttesch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a download link for latest version. This has an earlier translation however so you will still have to dl that.

Last edited:

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Where do I get the pipe for underwater walking from?

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Where do I get the pipe for underwater walking from?
Been answered on this thread (have you tried searching the thread? for pipe or bamboo?), but it's in the upper right side of Cedar Village (bottom right town). Look for a stack of bamboo that blocks your way...

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

For a game about being horny all the time, the amount of H-content involving NPCs is a little disappointing. Seems like pretty much all of it is game over related.

Still, the game has some neat ideas and some good effort put into it. Flashbombs are OP as hell.

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For a game about being horny all the time, the amount of H-content involving NPCs is a little disappointing. Seems like pretty much all of it is game over related.
I haven't unlocked them all yet so I may be wrong, but isn't the whole right half of the Recollection Room NPC scenes?

Also, I'm always blown away with what these people can do with RPGMaker. It's crazy.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have problem when my clothes got destroyed, the grandma in the village cant repair them.

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have problem when my clothes got destroyed, the grandma in the village cant repair them.
You cannot repair destroyed clothing, only damaged ones.

hassam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Been answered on this thread (have you tried searching the thread? for pipe or bamboo?), but it's in the upper right side of Cedar Village (bottom right town). Look for a stack of bamboo that blocks your way...
I did read through the thread, though I didn't use the search function I guess I missed it. Thanks though.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

I haven't unlocked them all yet so I may be wrong, but isn't the whole right half of the Recollection Room NPC scenes?

Also, I'm always blown away with what these people can do with RPGMaker. It's crazy.
If so then they are pretty well hidden, or I missed something totally obvious, or have an old version.
-Talk to everyone while normal,
-Talk to everyone in lust, in underwear, while naked, masterbate in random places,

Nothing seems to result in any scenes. The guy in the first village, the old man, those were pretty much the only ones I seemed to encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.