What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-Enta-P] [ ティー・エンタ・ぴー] Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho / シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖 (RE153653) (RJ153653)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P] Shinobi Buster シノビバスター ミズナ忍法帖

If so then they are pretty well hidden, or I missed something totally obvious, or have an old version.
-Talk to everyone while normal,
-Talk to everyone in lust, in underwear, while naked, masterbate in random places,

Nothing seems to result in any scenes. The guy in the first village, the old man, those were pretty much the only ones I seemed to encounter.
Don't forget using the sex change skill and the clone skill - they both result in multiple scenes. Geezer in the first village gets another if you're with your clone, etc...

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Don't forget using the sex change skill and the clone skill - they both result in multiple scenes. Geezer in the first village gets another if you're with your clone, etc...
What I mean is, there are 2 NPCs that I could find (with their variations), and then the whorehouse. (And I hear there's one with the tenguu guy)

Just seems kind of funny to have a theme based around being horny and wanting to do lewd things, only to have a world devoid of people who will actually have sex with you, relegating sex to game overs (which is the one situation where she'd be having sex even if she didn't want to)

Hoboy

Reputation score

Two boys in the castle town, as well as the boys mother (if you're futa)...I know I'm still missing one, but only have one blank spot on the right side...and Tengu with lust equals a masturbation scene

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

Two boys in the castle town, as well as the boys mother (if you're futa)...I know I'm still missing one, but only have one blank spot on the right side...and Tengu with lust equals a masturbation scene
If a naked ninja lady walked in on me as a young boy, it probably wouldn't be such a puzzle for her to have sex with me -__-

Also, looking at those characters, I suppose the point is supposed to be that anyone with the jingle sound is a potential scene.
The other one is the sister.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Reputation score

Didn't think about that - and I was playing without sound (old habit with NSFW):)

EDIT: unless you mean the people with the exclamations? And sister? Where is that? Or have I gone completely brain dead?

Last edited:

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Didn't think about that - and I was playing without sound (old habit with NSFW):)

EDIT: unless you mean the people with the exclamations? And sister? Where is that? Or have I gone completely brain dead?
The girl is in the house at the bottom of the first town, to get the scene you need to talk to her while futa with max lust and no clothes.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i'm experiencing this error whenever on some H-scene.
error2.png

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, where the flying didlydoo do I find this sword? Or that thing to get animals?! I'm lost ;-;

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, where the flying didlydoo do I find this sword? Or that thing to get animals?! I'm lost ;-;
For sword i think you must first go northeast from tea shop to cave > in there explore everything until you find "geta" > then go to west of tea shop (jump across fence) > go to "kappa?"'s house > talk to the owner of the house > you will get the "breath in the water" technique > go to southeast of tea shop > in the northeast of the village you will get bamboo pipe > go to south of village to some kind of pond with one chest in the middle of it > you will get the key > keep going to some kind of temple > defeat the enemy there > there are 2 cupboard, one is the sword and the other is "beast tamer" technique.

For animals you can get cat in your starting village > bird in southeast village (you must get "breath in water" technique and bamboo pipe) middle east > dog in town before castle (note that taming animals use your "yells")

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks a lot sir, I had understood that I needed a pipe to go under water, but had no Idea where to find it!

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This might be slightly off topic, but anyone know what's the origin of the battle music that's found in the game files as c_battle.ogg? (version of rpgmaker, other source, dunno) I couldn't find anything, it isn't default VX Ace music at the very least... I heard it before in other games (Sneak in Desperada) and compared to other music I usually hear in these games, it makes the soundtrack music fan in me forget he's playing an h-game and just sit back listening for a few moments :D

Last edited:

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem, I'm stuck in the game, and I can't figure out what to do next

I figure that in order to progress, I need to go up the stairs in the castle (but I can't figure out how), or do something here

Help? Please?

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out (I'm an idiot)

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game seems extremely difficult not sure if im doing something wrong. Iv farmed a fair bit im like level 9 or so now cleared the forrest and city a few times. I get to the first boss in the mine and I lose in like 1 turn. How am i supposed to beat 3 chuunins and 1 boss?

Is there a place to get better armor/weapons? what do I need to do. any help appreciated

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This game seems extremely difficult not sure if im doing something wrong. Iv farmed a fair bit im like level 9 or so now cleared the forrest and city a few times. I get to the first boss in the mine and I lose in like 1 turn. How am i supposed to beat 3 chuunins and 1 boss?

Is there a place to get better armor/weapons? what do I need to do. any help appreciated
To beat boss in mine you must have kappa's sword, you can found it in southeast of tea shop > south > east > altar
Or to be more specific refer to my previous post( #190 ),,,

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For sword i think you must first go northeast from tea shop to cave > in there explore everything until you find "geta" > then go to west of tea shop (jump across fence) > go to "kappa?"'s house > talk to the owner of the house > you will get the "breath in the water" technique > go to southeast of tea shop > in the northeast of the village you will get bamboo pipe > go to south of village to some kind of pond with one chest in the middle of it > you will get the key > keep going to some kind of temple > defeat the enemy there > there are 2 cupboard, one is the sword and the other is "beast tamer" technique.

For animals you can get cat in your starting village > bird in southeast village (you must get "breath in water" technique and bamboo pipe) middle east > dog in town before castle (note that taming animals use your "yells")
Thanks for this

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Word of advice/warning guys. I definitely recommend you keep alternating saves for this game. I did not for some reason.

I glitched the game out somehow. I was fighting Wolfman the first boss and I lost to him twice. After that I cant do anything i go down there and he doesnt attack, i walk up to him and hit z or enter or whatever, nothing happens... gonna have to restart and lost about 1.5 hours lol. RIP

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Word of advice/warning guys. I definitely recommend you keep alternating saves for this game. I did not for some reason.

I glitched the game out somehow. I was fighting Wolfman the first boss and I lost to him twice. After that I cant do anything i go down there and he doesnt attack, i walk up to him and hit z or enter or whatever, nothing happens... gonna have to restart and lost about 1.5 hours lol. RIP
Does that happen using my translation?

Hoboy

Reputation score

I played from where you were at in the translation in April/May and stopped at the castle town and had no issues. I continued when you finished it and completed the game with a full gallery so I think there should be no problems with your end of it...the translation worked fine as far as I can tell...

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes it was with the translation. not sure if thats the issue or what it might of just gltiched up who knows. Thats a good idea though ill try launching it untranslated and see if i can get passed that part
edit: It still glitched with the translation off. I think I foudn a work around though. I got the cat as an ally and now he meets you at the top of the mine so should be ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.