What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

Sorry, but I want to get all the prostitution manuals but I don't know how to get 3 and 4, if anyone could help me, it would be appreciated :)

prostitution manual 4: give the gold ball king enough gold balls and you should eventually be automatically be given it. Here is the hiragana for those playing without a translation: きんのたま

prostitution manual 3: go back to the monster castle and go to the most north-west point on the first floor and you should see a set of stairs leading down, by this point if you have followed etigoya's guide on page 25 you will have the jail key in your possession use it on the door, interact with everything in the room and you should find the 3rd manual.

Last edited:

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I deal with getting a cold early in the game? The vendors don't sell items to remove it and I have no spells that do it, so all I can do is go back to town or die.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I deal with getting a cold early in the game? The vendors don't sell items to remove it and I have no spells that do it, so all I can do is go back to town or die.
As far as I know you don't get spells or items to deal with it until mid-game, which sucks.

But every town has a priest that will heal up poison and cold for 50 gold. Or if you've reaced Portagar (First castle town) you can get healed for free at the clinic and get an H scene out of it.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so im level 2 just started i cant seem to win the boss fight at all. they kill me in 1 turn i only have 20 health. what am i supposed to do? did I miss something? is there a guide? any help lol

tillerman123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is like NES levels of unforgiving at times.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so im level 2 just started i cant seem to win the boss fight at all. they kill me in 1 turn i only have 20 health. what am i supposed to do? did I miss something? is there a guide? any help lol
Level up, like in most RPGs. If you really want to make it a walk in the park, grind in the cave until you get a couple of gold coins and then save scum at your house in the coin converter until you get a nice sword.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yeah I see. I got to level 5 and beat them. Now i gotta figure out where to go from here lol.. A guide would be great but it seems one doesnt exist?

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah I see. I got to level 5 and beat them. Now i gotta figure out where to go from here lol.. A guide would be great but it seems one doesnt exist?
Literally a few posts above yours...

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25697&page=25

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you trigger the scene with your co-worker's husband in the starting town for the ntr scene? I've tried everything but it fails, my ecchi is 700 btw :(

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having some more issues, one of them seems to be getting the h-scene from the co-workers husband like uglymonkey11, I can't even talk to him while naked for some reason.

I also can't seem to trigger the two boys in the first village's h-scenes either.

I also don't seem to have the fire ball spell, so if anyone could tell me where to find it, it would be a big help.

Sorry for the bother, but etigoya's guide as good as it is for getting me to the right places and people which I do appreciate otherwise I wouldn't have had a clue what to do in the first place, I can't seem to figure these parts out, try as I might.

Once again thank you for taking your time to read this.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Somethings I noticed is that the translated version does not trigger some event sometimes in ver.1.11. Assuming you keep the original archive, you may have to save, turn off the game, switch to JP mode, trigger the event, and then save after and then switch back to translated. Another thing to note is that the costume you're wearing affects some event triggers. Like using the prostitution clothes will prevent some story NPCs from triggering their events.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I may have encountered a pretty bad bug. I have the old sphere and I noticed that you're suppose to take it to the elven queen, but when I talk to her nothing happens. When I switch over to the original archive(JP mode), I get an event, can anyone tell me what that's about? According to the guide I was suppose to get a spell to open doors, but I don't see it anywhere.

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you trigger the scene with your co-worker's husband in the starting town for the ntr scene? I've tried everything but it fails, my ecchi is 700 btw :(
You have to be naked but I think it's bugged since I can't even talk to the guy like that.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just tried it also, it's not working he just twitches a bit. I don't get any text at all. Also the place where you worked, isn't the owner supposed to give you an option when you talk to her naked? I'm just getting some text about eating something bad.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't understand, why the translation can't be done in the last version files instead?

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I agree, why didn't he use 1.11 instead of 1.01 as it extra stuff like a house on map near the starting town

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good lord, this game just kept getting buggier and buggier the longer I played, especially after I started tempting others. First off, tempting one guy had a scene that seemed to imply I was already naked, and after that, my sprite would not change from the naked one, despite not even being able to walk in the nude yet. Luckily, it didn't effect anything else so I ignored it. Then, after getting dragged to Gami's castle, I checked a shelf that told me I learned Merami, only to find out it wasn't listed in my skills. While there, I accidentally got pregnant, and when I left to have that fixed, the doctor's receptionist was stuck in the tempt dialogue, preventing me from seeing the doctor. And now finally, after clearing gami's castle, I tempted the guy in the prison at hatahata village, and got a scene, but after the scene was over, I still had the sex cg overlayed on top of everything. I can't even friggin see anything with that giant ass picture. I have a feeling it's just going to get worse to boot.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guys can we stop complaining so much, you just got a full translation. Yes it might be buggy but it's still a translation. I've ran into bugs, looked in the translation thread... and a fix was posted. When he started only 1.01 was out so he couldn't use something which wasn't released yet. And I don't think it's as simple as dragging over the files to the newer version... Maybe in the future he will make it compatible but until then enjoy what you have. :)