What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

aethura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

Personally, I just assumed that most of the bugs were part of the game, not the translation. I have no problem with the translation itself, even if it's for an older version, and that's after just moving the files into the newer version of the game. The game is still really good regardless, if me sinking 10+ hours on the game is anything to go by, and the translation itself is great. This game wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable without it. The only issue being that some of the bugs can be game breaking, regardless of what causes them. Luckily, I've been pretty meticulous on saving every so often. So, even when something happens, I usually don't lose that much progress.

In hind-sight though, I probably should have expected a few bugs here or there considering the circumstances.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

When he started only 1.01 was out so he couldn't use something which wasn't released yet.
I don't think that's the case here.

販売日 : 2014年04月29日 <- Date first uploaded
最終更新日 : 2014年05月25日 <- Date last updated

As you can see that's less than a month between them. He could've easily downloaded the latest version and started translation on it but for some reason he didn't.

And yes, transferring the translation will require manually copy/paste each translated line which is really a pain in the ass.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm really grateful for him translating this game, even though reading this you might think otherwise. And the translation is really good which I was pleasantly surprised about. I think this was a simple mistake he won't do again if he ever decides to translate another game.

Some people already asked me about transferring the translation to the newest version so hopefully, they find the will to copy/paste it all manually.

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

mc got impregnated by monster. how to give birth? also her status is buggy, because she don't have the cloths for preggy, npc thinks she's naked.

can someone tell me where is the maternity clinic? i only got up to key tower using invisible boat. and i got to second island using the portal on the lock dungeon near the boat.

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As you can see that's 8 days between them. He could've easily downloaded the latest version and started translation on it but for some reason he didn't.
How 29 april to 25 may is 8 days?

The translation itself don't have a lot of bug (mainly the elve queen), but the 1.01 has (but the translation is 1.11 compatible, which resolve a lot of problems) and the game in general too.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As you can see that's 8 days between them. He could've easily downloaded the latest version and started translation on it but for some reason he didn't.

And yes, transferring the translation will require manually copy/paste each translated line which is really a pain in the ass.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm really grateful for him translating this game, even though reading this you might think otherwise. And the translation is really good which I was pleasantly surprised about. I think this was a simple mistake he won't do again if he ever decides to translate another game.

Some people already asked me about transferring the translation to the newest version so hopefully, they find the will to copy/paste it all manually.
Thanks for the explanation, like you said the translation itself is good so far and I hope someone pass it to the last version.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

When I was translating Netorare Imouto Misaki, I realized halfway through that I was working on an old version.

To fix it I used the two versions of the Japanese game, the old and updated games to compare which files were duplicates of the other. After I found out which files had differences, I hand-picked instances of updated dialogue and scripts to insert back into my translated version, essentially making it the same as the new version without having to replace all the work I did already.

It's still a pretty grueling process but probably better than copying and pasting every single line. Not sure if what I said makes sense but just a suggestion if someone plans on updating their translation...

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Literally a few posts above yours...

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25697&page=25
Thank you I missed that post and the original was 12 pages back lol. this will be most helpful

autizboyz

Reputation score

So um in order to get the all cg unlock thing, do you need to beat the game first or what? Because i have'nt beat the game yet im assuming that i need to beat the game first to unlock the thieft secret path thing.

Unless it's for 1.11 ver only? Cuz i see lot of new stuff in first town when im not using the translation. Also what is the stuff that you get from the chest in first town (ver 1.11)?

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How 29 april to 25 may is 8 days?

The translation itself don't have a lot of bug (mainly the elve queen), but the 1.01 has (but the translation is 1.11 compatible, which resolve a lot of problems) and the game in general too.
Wow, I saw May 5... Still, it's not a long period of time. I don't think he started translating as soon as the game came out.

They're "not compatible". Once you copy paste translation files on 1.11 version the game gets downgraded to 1.01. He said he fixed some of the bugs but considering how many different bugs people report it seems there're tons of bugs still left in the game.

clocktail

Reputation score

help me please.
i got a dark screen when enter last castle.
i already try with 1.11 version but it still dark screen.
it's bug or i miss somethings?

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone know where to find anal and cowgirl book?

autizboyz

Reputation score

help me please.
i got a dark screen when enter last castle.
i already try with 1.11 version but it still dark screen.
it's bug or i miss somethings?
I don't think its a bug, in the last castle you need some kiind of light (Check etigoya walkthrough its in sky tower if i'm not wrong).

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

10th town in keeper is not showing. when you talk to the desk you will get error

Keyen

Reputation score

Talk to everyone in town, he will pop (and if he don't, you missed someone, check again in basement)

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any way to get rid of the standing portrait? it get's in the way when exploring...

Tsukune12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know where to find anal and cowgirl book?
you need gold nuggets/gold balls, go to the gold ball castle, find the gold ball king, talk to him repeatedly and he should give you one of the books.

for the other go to the monster castle it's tucked away in the most north western part of the first floor, you should find a door that requires the jail key, there you should find the other book.

Go to page 25 and you should the map and etigoya's guide that should help you get the items you need to get the books.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone has a 100% CG save? Cannot beat it...it's too long :S

autizboyz

Reputation score

So i just finish the game, and notice after killing the extra boss (the one that give 100% cg) is it normal that it didnt unlock the ending scene?

And also in etigoya walkthrough it said after the seeing the ending, you can get another ending, but all i can get is the ntr ending (tried 3-4 time), is it normal? Or is it because the translation?