What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

Is it possible to get pregnant in the scenes in this game or does it only happen when a monster rapes you in battle?

gold_magistrate

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone upload a save of the prostitution ending?

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I finally started this game and it is looking pretty good.

But it is as hard as the original (Dragon's Quest) and combat happens super often. I will use that guide in page 25 since I keep getting stuck at the first quest about the key :p

elesis211

Reputation score

guys do you have the save after the arena battle in brothel town? :( my save got corrupted showing an error.. blah blah scene_title blah blah type error
incompatible marshall file format.. when trying to pick the continue in menu.

Crza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone come across a bug in the gallery?
I go to watch the battle rape scenes on the right, the only one I have now is the regular monster one, and it locks up. It will show her bending over, then 10 seconds later the next frame, then 30 seconds later the next, and so on. Buttons do nothing, f5 does nothing, I have to close the game. The regular scenes seem to work fine though.

juliox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys can somebody help me i been playing these game with the translation patch but i am stuck in one part, the guide here says:

Ghost ship, deep click bookshelf get item (1st choice) > from 8th brothel town go north to teleport temple, get right one to forest area > NW to forest's church > talk to sister > talk to sister again (last choice) get ちょうしんすい (super god water)

but the sister is not giving me nothing she only prays and nothing happends, do i need to do something else.

Gagoloth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go back to water gate town and grab some of the water from the spring then go and pray at the nun.

battleloop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys can somebody help me i been playing these game with the translation patch but i am stuck in one part, the guide here says:

Ghost ship, deep click bookshelf get item (1st choice) > from 8th brothel town go north to teleport temple, get right one to forest area > NW to forest's church > talk to sister > talk to sister again (last choice) get ちょうしんすい (super god water)

but the sister is not giving me nothing she only prays and nothing happends, do i need to do something else.
I was stuck on that too, if I remember correctly you fix it by consuming the water of nakaido, then go back to grab it again from nakaido, and then talk to the sister. Make sure you're also wearing something normal (not nude or prostitute)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello can someone tell me why i can't open this game? first it told me i was missing "rgss202j" but when i downloaded it this error popped up

Attachments

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How much of the game has been translated so far? Is it just interface?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How much of the game has been translated so far? Is it just interface?
It's completely translated. Interface, H-scenes, NPC dialog, storyline, the works.

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's completely translated. Interface, H-scenes, NPC dialog, storyline, the works.
Oh, cool, I guess the "partial translation thread" is just out of date then. Good to hear, I've had my eye on this for a while!

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just wondering if i am doing something wrong i have a save which is supposed to have gallery and scenes complete yet when i go into gallery is only a few things there and only a few scenes... have i got to find them myself thanks for any replies :p

sdibolcrif

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit combat is tough in this game... am I missing some crucial piece of gear, or do you just need to grind endlessly before going to save the princess?

rythmicano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you talking about the link from yugifan's translation link thread? Because last time I checked only the menu/items etc are translated. Are you sure the whole game was translated? Can you point me to the right link then please?

Thanks in advance

rythmicano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch, found it yesterday :D

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't figure out how to get past the section in the undersea temple with the invisible bridges between platforms. I can get to the treasure chest but no further. Anyone remember how to do it? I've tried budging the unicorn statues and a few changed position but to no noticeable difference otherwise

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

walk to the statues, use them and walk in the opposite direction that they will face after being used. also explore paths between two rocks

Deleted member 61362

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

walk to the statues, use them and walk in the opposite direction that they will face after being used. also explore paths between two rocks
That did the trick. Had missed the path to the left of the stairs. Thanks