What's new

RPG [T-SOFT] MATURE QUEST (RJ132102)

juliox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132102]MATURE QUEST(own bought)

hi i need a little help, i am playing using the guide o page 25, but are stuck in the bazar part exacly these one: talk to sister (1st choice), then can use pickaxe to wall get item.

i talk to her but she does not gives me options is like aparently she whants sometig but i dont know what it is, is it an item or something?

can somebody help me.

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there some way to change the color scheme of this game? It's extremely bright.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is there some way to change the color scheme of this game? It's extremely bright.
No? Turn down screen brightness? Heck if I know.

Lasucrom

Reputation score

Well, i have Good ending and NTR ending, also i have all scenes, kill the "real final boss" but i can't get the prostitution ed.
Why?

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sry for reliving this but does someone know what is about the tentacle armour?
It gives you a massive stat boost but the game crashes everytime I try and put it on.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sry for reliving this but does someone know what is about the tentacle armour?
It gives you a massive stat boost but the game crashes everytime I try and put it on.
I think the game crashed because there are no standing picture of her wearing tentacle armor (with no standing picture everything is fine (combat and such), even the sprite character is equipped with tentacle armor)

Did the error like this???

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how do you cure cold...besides priest I assume there is a spell but im at the sex slave island and still don't have it

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do you cure cold...besides priest I assume there is a spell but im at the sex slave island and still don't have it
Priest, doctor, cold medicine, and vax (learned at lvl 14).

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind...

Last edited:

tshakudo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

having two issues currently.

I'm at the part where I go to the forest church and get the supreme god water, only the nun won;t give it to me. I did as the walkthrough says (talk to her twice, select the 4th option the second time), it says she's surrounded by light, then nothing, no item, can't get into the tree since I can't get the water.

The second, I went to get the exposure manuals and got them both, but even if I walk around nude, everyone counts me as being clothed so I can't proceed in any of the hscenes.

Any help or am I going to have to reset my game?

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe you have to go to the other place and get the water, then take the water to her, it's a town with a lake in the middle of it and some old guy looking at it.

tshakudo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe you have to go to the other place and get the water, then take the water to her, it's a town with a lake in the middle of it and some old guy looking at it.
That worked, it was the water from Nakaido (I think). Unfotunately I still have the other issue.
If I strip out of my main clothes (all other peices seem to not matter) my sprite will be nude but everyone treats me as if I was wearing the starting corset

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i dont know if it was answerd , about current full translation patch, wat version of game is i should use for it?...:confused:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i dont know if it was answerd , about current full translation patch, wat version of game is i should use for it?...:confused:
I'm using 1.11 version for the translated... I don't know if other use this version or not...

pcnovaes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me how do i get to water gate town?

Last edited:

dragons19676161

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmmm the walkthrough possible is somewhere has walkthrough (game HP?), i translation it and test and write it
no idea about other version, i play start in v1.11

not sure can work in english version or not
if cg is right to next cg
hscene is View attachment 23503
doesn't work on english translated version :(

Reputation score

pass west tunnel to 3rd mine town > town NE has hidden item Click image for larger version

Name: hidden item in 3rd town.jpg
Views: 1157
Size: 21.0 KB
ID: 17052 can loot any times... >
Current version of the game 1.11 you can't do this anymore, you can get it once and that's it.