What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

asbrasbra456

Lurker
Reputation score
You could try changing your unicode/region settings to Japanese. I know from experience that some of the builds of this game don't like to play nicely with Windows 10 and English Machines.
I have the same problem and it doesn't help, unfortunally. Tried both with changing my machine's actual locale and with locale emulator. Zip was extracted with japanese unicode, too, so files are unharmed.
I could boot up a W7 VM to try if the crash is W10 related but that's too much work just to play a game :p
Any other solutions?

For reference: I'm using the english version, not the japanese one. I haven't tried with that, though.
Unless I misread and the link above is actually for a patch, so I still need the base game.

ddm97

Reputation score
I could boot up a W7 VM to try if the crash is W10 related but that's too much work just to play a game :p
Any other solutions?
Just did this exactly, was getting the usual error message in English
Managed to switch everything to JP and the game just crashes after this screen {0C9E0A35-9F05-45CF-A985-3BBDB29DC762}.png

*-* Just translated the Text and it basically says "that's all for now, folks"

Shadowman222

Reputation score
Just did this exactly, was getting the usual error message in English
Managed to switch everything to JP and the game just crashes after this screenView attachment 24282

*-* Just translated the Text and it basically says "that's all for now, folks"
So, there are two versions of the game because he lost the files for the original. So, he's remaking it with new art. That screenshot is from the remake, not the original game. In case you thought that was it.

ddm97

Reputation score
So, there are two versions of the game because he lost the files for the original. So, he's remaking it with new art. That screenshot is from the remake, not the original game. In case you thought that was it.
I'm mostly aware of the dev situation
I may have misunderstood the earlier poster because it sounded like they were having trouble with the reboot version,

asbrasbra456

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope, my problems are definitely with the original version. Wanted to try that out, but kept crashing.

blue12

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone have a machine translated version of 0.9?

lolibetic

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
does anyone have the old version of the game? Id like to try it before v9.0

Shadowman222

Reputation score
does anyone have the old version of the game? Id like to try it before v9.0
All the previous versions are on his uploader.jp page.

Very interesting to see how characters were added and adjusted.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately it has been over a year since the author made any updates on either twitter or the blog. Devs have come out from longer absences but might be safe to say that game is put on indefinite hiatus, dead in the worst case scenario.

Cybermouse

Reputation score
I can't do anything, i'm trying to open the game, but it bugs.
It does so even on the full japanese version.
Changing the unicode/region settings doesn't work.
Version 0.8 has the same problem.
It just bugs right at the start.
As soon as the the second screen shows up.
Any solutions?

blue12

Reputation score
If I replace $enc_para_id in the 0.5.txt with another char in the enemy_check, and have a mirror match that way it kinda messes up the dialogue and actions, with them seemingly repeating. Does anyone know how to make it work more smoothly?

edit: if anyone also knows what font the game uses and why notepad++ sometimes breaks it when editing text even in shift-jis encoding would be appreciated

Last edited:

s4ndw1ch

Reputation score
edit: if anyone also knows what font the game uses and why notepad++ sometimes breaks it when editing text even in shift-jis encoding would be appreciated
From my understanding it is because the nscripter will only work with the for representing Latin characters, and even then some of these characters won't work. I have discovered this through trial and error, if anyone has more details it would be appreciated.

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
I had fun redrawing some images (niple&breast more beautiful, dick decensor, shaved pussy + some dick replaced by strap-on) and changed the appearance of most girls.
As a bonus, the animations are also uncensored.
The base is the 0.9 version.
Have fun !

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

blue12

Reputation score
Anyone know if there were any mods for this game or nah?

xRoguex

Reputation score
dev is apparently back with a new game, dunno what happened to that reboot though
Yep. I've sent a mail few days ago... who knows he'll answer.
About the first LSB, I can't find here a translation that doesn't break the game.
Is there someone with a good translation to share?

RogerTheBrown

Reputation score
I can get the game to run but it crashes at the drop of a hat, with errors in gibberish. Something about text lines. Has happened in all versions of the game I've tried, the OG vanilla version and the various translations. Anyone got a fix?

sushi fuji sakura

Reputation score
I can get the game to run but it crashes at the drop of a hat, with errors in gibberish. Something about text lines. Has happened in all versions of the game I've tried, the OG vanilla version and the various translations. Anyone got a fix?
Is there any screenshot?

Last edited:

blue12

Reputation score
Dev appears to have updated the game to it's final version, removes special mode at the start though.